IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

Yeah, funny how that works.

White guys have no right to tell brown guys where to go.

But brown guys have all the rights to tell white guys where they're allowed to be.
Yeah, I think you did get to him.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah, I think you did get to him.
Yep, and you may note that he didn't actually say why he came to the US. Just raged about how it wasn't about women.

It's gotta be about gibs and/or huwhyte wimminz though; there's just no other reason why an Indian who likes white women would move to a place founded by people who look nothing like him and he has no shared ancestral history with or genetic ties to.

But hey, he's got dem papers, and we all know that's all you need to have the right to move to America and commit miscegenation upon their populace. He's as American as apple pie!

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
It's gotta be about gibs and/or huwhyte wimminz though; there's just no other reason why an Indian who likes white women would move to a place founded by people who look nothing like him and he has no shared ancestral history with or genetic ties to.
Well, living standards is one of the main reasons - the same reason why Slavs/Poles emigrate.

But you touched upon two very good points which I've wondered about myself.

1. Pussy vs Living standards: How would the immigration numbers change had there been a reversal of pretty white/asian chicks demographics so that the pretty chicks were instead in third world countries, and the US was primarily east LA mexican fat women.
2. How would the stance of "feminists" change if the immigrant hordes were instead mostly pretty young females that the native males were preferring.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
I doubt you'd want to.

She's attractive and way below 300lbs. Not your type.

Most guys who were anime fans at some point probably go through this phase

White guys who've given up instantly go for Asian women. They think they look like this:

When they actually look like this:

I prefer the second Asian woman, anyway.

Added in 4 minutes 21 seconds:
CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
But you touched upon two very good points which I've wondered about myself.

1. Pussy vs Living standards: How would the immigration numbers change had there been a reversal of pretty white/asian chicks demographics so that the pretty chicks were instead in third world countries, and the US was primarily east LA mexican fat women.
2. How would the stance of "feminists" change if the immigrant hordes were instead mostly pretty young females that the native males were preferring.
Two very interesting questions, Captain, if a little lowbrow.
She packed my bags last night

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

@Admin, this site would be very good if you weren't vulnerable to your own right-wing thinking.

It's an OK site for learning about the causes of hair loss. It's a terrible site for keeping up to date with hair loss breakthroughs and treatments in the pipeline. But it has the most potential of any hair website I've been at to help others get through this difficult time while we wait for a revolutionary treatment. It also has the most potential of any site I've been at to help others develop things about themselves to make them stronger when facing adversity about hair loss, and other matters, in the future.

The reason why it has this potential is because of your loose rules that just let people be themselves. The only problem is that you insist on taking sides. If you could somehow become a totally neutral person this site would actually serve some benefit even without all the hair loss discussion. You hold the site's potential back by having a stake in which side of an argument wins. You aren't a neutral person and it shows.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
Admin, this site would be very good if you weren't vulnerable to your own right-wing thinking.

It's an OK site for learning about the causes of hair loss. It's a terrible site for keeping up to date with hair loss breakthroughs and treatments in the pipeline. But it has the most potential of any hair website I've been at to help others get through this difficult time while we wait for a revolutionary treatment. It also has the most potential of any site I've been at to help others develop things about themselves to make them stronger when facing adversity about hair loss, and other matters, in the future.

The reason why it has this potential is because of your loose rules that just let people be themselves. The only problem is that you insist on taking sides. If you could somehow become a totally neutral person this site would actually serve some benefit even without all the hair loss discussion. You hold the site's potential back by having a stake in which side of an argument wins. You aren't a neutral person and it shows.
It's his site, he can do wtf he wants.

There's also no such thing as a "neutral" person, anyway. Besides, Admin isn't even right-wing.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

There's also no such thing as a "neutral" person, anyway. Besides, Admin isn't even right-wing.
Yea, it's his site and he can do whatever he wants and I can tell him that I think by picking sides in arguments he's holding back the potential of this site. I didn't tell him he MUST start being neutral. I merely said that if he would start being neutral the site would benefit from that.

Also, there are people who can be neutral in their business even though they aren't personally neutral.

And he is right-wing; on some issues he's an extremist.
Last edited by nameless 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

Well, I don't do whatever I want, I abide by rules and principles, which makes it possible for members to call me out for not being consistent or being unfair, which they've done in the past.

Other than that, you're right, there is no such thing as neutral and I'm not right-wing. I'm a left-winger currently advocating for right-wing policies because I think that's what the West desperately needs.

@nameless, what do you suggest I should do? Censor people? Censor myself? If you want to see where that leads, take a lot at giant corporations like Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. Once you start going down that path, there is no end to it. "Well if you banned this, why don't you ban that? This new symbol is now alt-right, please ban! That word is racist, ban! Now!"

The easiest way to solve this is to let people express their goddamn freedom as much as possible, short of serious offenses like calling for violence, malicious and repeated harassment again a member and the protection of their privacy.

Everything is detailed in the guidelines:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139

This website is now one year old and as I've said before, I'm still amazed at how easy it is to manage, how courteous and friendly its members remain. The more you trust people with their own freedom and responsibility, the better the outcome in general, I know how counterintuitive it sounds in this day and age of mass censorship and restrictions on freedom by the left (oops, muh right-wing bias! :pepe-rage: ).

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

Poland has beaten Israel 4:0. Somebody must be quite happy right now.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
Poland has beaten Israel 4:0. Somebody must be quite happy right now.
of good jobbings, Polan

They're beating Israel on more important battlegrounds than sportsball, though

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... gal-refer/

Namely, they're rejecting Jews' accusations of Poland's participation in the "Holocaust™"

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... gal-refer/

Namely, they're rejecting Jews' accusations of Poland's participation in the "Holocaust™"
Yeah, who wants to be responsible for one of the most horrible genocides ever committed by mankind? Realizing that we're all responsible is insanely hard, I know, to think that most of us would have just stood by and watched while it happened is not a pleasant feeling to say the least.

Yet as your posts on this forum have shown, some of us have learned nothing and are apparently eager to rush into making history repeat itself. Not only were all the people of that era responsible for doing nothing in the face of the rise of antisemitism, the responsibility to make sure it never happens again now rests on our shoulders, well not yours obviously.

This is of course quite tricky to deal with. Some European countries try to impose censorship, which doesn't seem to help much given the rampant antisemitism we see these days, and other countries like the US just let the idiots speak and be publicly destroyed by the @Afro_Vacancy's who are watching, which I believe is much more efficient.

That's all I will say, now by all means, throw all your usual insults woven in a web of 4chan and Stormfront sources.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Can you imagine if, the "migrant crisis" instead was a shitload of submissive, trad, cute Asian women that men like?

What western men think asian women look like:

What asian women actually look like:

((( Not saying the average white woman look any better :lol: ))))
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah, who wants to be responsible for one of the most horrible genocides ever committed by mankind?
The massacre of whites by blacks in Haiti

The Armenian genocide

The Holodomor

The impending genocide of whites in South Africa

all were way worse, way bigger in scale than the Holocaust™. You don't give a shit though because you're a shabbos goy. Poland has nothing to apologize for. Your beloved juice are always finding more and more people to blame for the Holocaust™.

That horrible genocide in which no official German documents mention? Odd for such a big operation that would've cost a country a SHIT TON of money in delousing chemical when they could've just lined them up and shot them (which they actually did do from time to time). In the "death camps" that had concerts, swimming pools and photos of women with their newborn children? A lot of women having babies for death camps. Being sent to hospitals when they were sick? Odd for death camps.

Those death camps where the juice can't seem to agree on how many of them were "gassed" or put on death rollercoasters? Sometimes they say only a few hundred thousand, other times they say 2 million, 4...now it's six. BUT DID YOU KNOW about the 20 MILLION killed put in 300 death camps!

It's a fact. I know because Jewish filmmaker Billy Wilder said so in 45! Why would he lie, Fred?

Did you know that Hitler hated slavs and wanted to exterminate them? I mean, he even let them fight in his army on the same Waffen SS volunteer basis and were to return to their own armies after the war, he let Croatia and other slavic countries maintain sovereignty, he allied himself with Romania.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waff ... _Galician)

Virulent hatred

It's a good thing General Patton came around though, and realized they fought the wrong enemy. You can read his writings about the subject here.

https://www.amazon.com/Patton-Papers-19 ... 0306807173

I'll give you some standout quotes:

“There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs. They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . . Another point which the press harped on was the fact that we were doing too much for the Germans to the detriment of the DP’s, most of whom are Jews. I could not give the answer to that one, because the answer is that, in my opinion and that of most non-political officers, it is vitally necessary for us to build Germany up now as a buffer state against Russia. In fact, I am afraid we have waited too long.”

“It is indeed unfortunate, mon General, that the English and the Americans have destroyed in Europe the only sound country — and I do not mean France. Therefore, the road is now open for the advent of Russian communism.”

“Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It’s said that for the first week after they took it [Berlin], all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it [instead of the Soviets] had I been allowed.”

“Today we received orders . . . in which we were told to give the Jews special accommodations. If for Jews, why not Catholics, Mormons, etc? . . . We are also turning over to the French several hundred thousand prisoners of war to be used as slave labor in France. It is amusing to recall that we fought the Revolution in defense of the rights of man and the Civil War to abolish slavery and have now gone back on both principles.”

“where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression ‘lost tribes of Israel’ applied to the tribes which disappeared — not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe — lost to all decency.”

“I have never seen in any army at any time, including the German Imperial Army of 1912, as severe discipline as exists in the Russian army. The officers, with few exceptions, give the appearance of recently civilized Mongolian bandits.”

“Everything they [the Russians] did impressed one with the idea of virility and cruelty.”

and let's not forget this one:

“It is my present thought . . . that when I finish this job, which will be around the first of the year, I shall resign, not retire, because if I retire I will still have a gag in my mouth. . . . I should not start a limited counter-attack, which would be contrary to my military theories, but should wait until I can start an all-out offensive . . . .”

General Patton was killed 2 months later in a very odd "accident".

The contradictions about The Holocaust™ and WW2 in general are right there in plain sight. The Soviets already had a history of mass genocide and shit, but the allies HAD to go to war with Germany because they invaded Poland...even though the soviets were at the exact same time. Hitler made countless peace offerings that went unheeded by the war-mongering Churchill.

Here's the thing, Fred: When history comes to you enforced, the only thing you know for sure is that it's a lie.

The reason for WW2 was not because of genocidal Germans. It was because Hitler was going to rip the usury of Judaism off of western civilization. Hitler used international barter and alternative financial programs/systems; systems in which the jews didn't have their fingers in, instead of getting loans from their banks (like they expected) to bring about Germany's economic recovery. They knew that if Nazism and its successful economics were allowed to exist, it would simply be a matter of time before the rest of the west would adopt the same ideology — forever leaving Jewish Usury in the pages of history.

There is just no way that the Jews could let that happen.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Poland has nothing to apologize for. Your beloved juice are always...
Would you please make sure your phone spells "Jews" instead of "juice."

You are giving O.J. a bad name.
She packed my bags last night

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Well, I don't do whatever I want, I abide by rules and principles, which makes it possible for members to call me out for not being consistent or being unfair, which they've done in the past.

Other than that, you're right, there is no such thing as neutral and I'm not right-wing. I'm a left-winger currently advocating for right-wing policies because I think that's what the West desperately needs.

nameless, what do you suggest I should do? Censor people? Censor myself? If you want to see where that leads, take a lot at giant corporations like Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. Once you start going down that path, there is no end to it. "Well if you banned this, why don't you ban that? This new symbol is now alt-right, please ban! That word is racist, ban! Now!"

The easiest way to solve this is to let people express their goddamn freedom as much as possible, short of serious offenses like calling for violence, malicious and repeated harassment again a member and the protection of their privacy.

Everything is detailed in the guidelines:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139

This website is now one year old and as I've said before, I'm still amazed at how easy it is to manage, how courteous and friendly its members remain. The more you trust people with their own freedom and responsibility, the better the outcome in general, I know how counterintuitive it sounds in this day and age of mass censorship and restrictions on freedom by the left (oops, muh right-wing bias! :pepe-rage: ).
Owner/moderators of a site are the most influential posters at a site. My suggestion is that you be mindful of this fact and stop using sarcasm and/or disdain when disagreeing with people.

OK Exodus, it's your turn so chime in and do your habitual negative rating crap for this post because you know Admin is cool with your childish games since you and he are on the same extremist right-wing wavelength.
Last edited by nameless 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.