IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
most of the time being "creepy" is toxic feminazi nonsense but this is one thing i find legit creepy about yellow fevercels. Not just creepy but theres a whole ick factor too
How so? This girl obviously still has reasonable English and can have a conversation, but the idea of rooting an Asian where you literally can't understand each other or she sounds very girlish because of bad English is a massive turn on. More animalistic and based on raw attraction/horniness.

I like the term "yellow fevercel" by the way.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
How so? This girl obviously still has reasonable English and can have a conversation, but the idea of rooting an Asian where you literally can't understand each other or she sounds very girlish because of bad English is a massive turn on. More animalistic and based on raw attraction/horniness.

I like the term "yellow fevercel" by the way.
It hampers communication and therefore makes it much more likely consent wasnt really given. But of course thats the turn on :twisted:. Lol seriously though it is an issue.

As for @That Guy meme i think its definitely true for a lot of yellow fevercels. But also theres a lot who match your description too

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
1D7EB149-712F-487D-9383-7DCA3304EFF3.png

Classic tinder bald shaming
but thai guys aren’t bald unless they are 90 years old

by the way seems like she is fatty

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
but thai guys aren’t bald unless they are 90 years old

by the way seems like she is fatty
She just wants the white dick.

And na I think that other one just a bad pic, reasonably fit just slightly thicc
01E83EB8-00FA-41BB-B7EA-2733260B60A2.jpeg
01E83EB8-00FA-41BB-B7EA-2733260B60A2.jpeg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 359 times
4A2DFB99-4CC8-47CC-BE15-9B580C5D94B7.jpeg
4A2DFB99-4CC8-47CC-BE15-9B580C5D94B7.jpeg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 359 times

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Then how come every other time I've been to a girls/womans place for sex I have indeed ended up having sex with them? Its only because this bitch thought she was being some kind of activist by not letting me bang her and then saying how much she hated the Libs, how Scomo was a terrible person and that I didn't know anything about politics. It wasn't as simple as she rejected me for her politics on a tinder message or something, she literally did it while I was at her house.

This is the third time a slut has asked me political questions during a hookup meetup in Melb, the two other times I just lied and a root was had but this time I couldn't do it. Obviously they can't sense very well then, because I thought after their questioning each of them was retarded. I should have just lied and then afterwards said bitch I voted for Porleen.

"I think it was more about how you view the opposite sex in general. Women can sense these things a mile away."

Virtually every girl I actually like that I meet up with or talk to says I'm very sweet and the reality is a I respect and like women, and am very nice to people who are nice to me. But if a woman is going to pretend that a condom or a pill the next day is somehow too hard for them and end up with a kid in their belly, yes they're just a stupid fucking bitch. Or if they don't sleep with me because they're a political illiterate that thinks Bill Shorten is an acceptable choice for PM that would benefit Australia in even a single sense, again they're a dumb bitch.

"Thanks for educating those who lack experience with the logistics of real-time sexual interactions."

If its really too much of a struggle to use a condom then the female can take a fucking pill the day after, holy fuck if you can tie your shoelaces you can figure this shit out. Maybe minority women struggle with both of these I don't know, but I acknowledge that's why abortion can be a good thing sometimes we don't need more of them.
I thought about this debate this morning because I often think/feel/have a knee jerk reaction over the past few months (years actually) that if women and men who want to keep Roe V Wade intact, or other liberal policies they agree with, aren’t voting for the past 20 years then maybe we deserve to lose it. Its like everyone is taking a lot of shit for granted in this country and Mitch Mconel and many Republicans have been playing chess for a very long time.
It’s not necessarily a rational instinct for me to feel this anger towards people who agree with a lot of the left leaning policies but than are too lazy or busy to go vote. I’m making this assumption about them but I don’t have facts to prove this assumption. The same things I stated for them being over worked ans under educated can apply here as well.
but I understand wanting to keep it simple and logical in our minds.

Added in 1 minute 17 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
She just wants the white dick.

And na I think that other one just a bad pic, reasonably fit just slightly thicc

01E83EB8-00FA-41BB-B7EA-2733260B60A2.jpeg

4A2DFB99-4CC8-47CC-BE15-9B580C5D94B7.jpeg
I dig her bikini.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Enjoy your filthy white whores
Come on mate. Now you are being unfair to white women :D . Not sure about Australia, but there are plenty of classy and educated white women in the US. Although, asian women do tend to be more submissive in bed.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
3 weeks ago
So this gives a woman a right to kill a human being, her child? What a degenerative logic.
Think of all those stem cells that could used to regrow hair on a balding person, especially
with the emotional toll it takes on people.

That alone is a good enough reason.

It's a fetus. Those things can probably make a lot of stem cells. Worse case, they
can always make for good finger painting, as it won't dry up the same color (as blood
always turns up the same color).

Sometimes I do think it's morally wrong, it's hard for me to think when there's a good hard boiled
egg sitting in front of me.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
Think of all those stem cells that could used to regrow hair on a balding person, especially
with the emotional toll it takes on people.

That alone is a good enough reason.

It's a fetus. Those things can probably make a lot of stem cells. Worse case, they
can always make for good finger painting, as it won't dry up the same color (as blood
always turns up the same color).

Sometimes I do think it's morally wrong, it's hard for me to think when there's a good hard boiled
egg sitting in front of me.
You may actually be the 2nd-biggest piece of shit on these forums.

Right after HITW, of course.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
I thought about this debate this morning because I often think/feel/have a knee jerk reaction over the past few months (years actually) that if women and men who want to keep Roe V Wade intact, or other liberal policies they agree with, aren’t voting for the past 20 years then maybe we deserve to lose it.
You should at least explore the possibility- maybe it's not that they simply aren't bothering to vote the way that you deem to be obvious and common sense, maybe it's that they no longer believe in voting that way.

If it is down to voter apathy, then that's an indication their belief system is based on flimsy progressivism they don't actually buy anymore. In that case it's not a question whether they deserve to lose their Liberal policies.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Post by Hanginginthewire » 2 weeks ago

Lol I love that That Retard is ranting and raving 24/7 on various online forums. Wasn’t your initial beef with me because I had meltdowns online? Apparently the student has become the teacher.

I don’t disagree with all of your political opinions but maybe you should give it a rest for awhile. I love that you are so isolated, deluded, and full of your typical grandiosity that you think posting Lauren Southern YouTube documentaries on web forums is going to rescue Western Civilization. No one is coming to save your hair line, no one gives a shit about your book reports, and the hackneyed political opinions you regurgitate from your endless internet “experiences” are not important or particularly interesting. What happened to your go-to insult of: :::autistic screeching:::? How do you think your unhinged essays on Jewry and recycled race realism read to everyone? You were more compelling when you were just the puffed up moron who thought hair loss was cured because of the Dhurat study.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
2 weeks ago
Lol I love that That Retard is ranting and raving 24/7 on various online forums. Wasn’t your initial beef with me because I had meltdowns online? Apparently the student has become the teacher.

I don’t disagree with all of your political opinions but maybe you should give it a rest for awhile. I love that you are so isolated, deluded, and full of your typical grandiosity that you think posting Lauren Southern YouTube documentaries on web forums is going to rescue Western Civilization. No one is coming to save your hair line, no one gives a shit about your book reports, and the hackneyed political opinions you regurgitate from your endless internet “experiences” are not important or particularly interesting. What happened to your go-to insult of: :::autistic screeching:::? How do you think your unhinged essays on Jewry and recycled race realism read to everyone? You were more compelling when you were just the puffed up moron who thought hair loss was cured because of the Dhurat study.
Again I think this is a harsh judgment on That Guy.

He is concerned about the white race and so am I.
We differ in the fact that I believe multiculturalism can be advantageous to the white race, as long as the West does away with cultural relativism.

The more people adopting the white man's ways, the better for the world in general, especially world peace.
Last edited by blackg 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
You should at least explore the possibility- maybe it's not that they simply aren't bothering to vote the way that you deem to be obvious and common sense, maybe it's that they no longer believe in voting that way.

If it is down to voter apathy, then that's an indication their belief system is based on flimsy progressivism they don't actually buy anymore. In that case it's not a question whether they deserve to lose their Liberal policies.

my post, the point I’m making wasn’t referring to people who may have had a change of heart.

I’m referring to my knee jerk Emotions and assumptions about the people Monday night quarterbacking about loosing/possibly loosing rights they take for granted and are now upset with the outcome/potential outcome. My comment is not referring to the people who have a change of heart and are happy with the results.

If you want to discuss people who changed their heart or evolved view points (and their various geographic/demographics),we can do that. I’m just not up on all the exact statisictics.
For example I know many suburban traditionally red districts from 2016 went blue in 2018 as some traditionally blue states went red in 2016.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm referring to my knee jerk Emotions and assumptions about the people Monday night quarterbacking...
Hmmm... The expression "Monday night quarterbacking" doesn't really work because football is actually played on Monday night too.

It's best too stick to the well worn "Monday morning quarterback" as this is a reference to the games played Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
Hmmm... The expression "Monday night quarterbacking" doesn't really work because football is actually played on Monday night too.

It's best too stick to the well worn "Monday morning quarterback" as this is a reference to the games played Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening.
How about Wednesday? Wednesday work?

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
2 weeks ago

You don't realize the hypocrisy here, as usual.

You are pretty much cyber-stalking me at this point all because I was the one calling you out for your childish tantrums and negativity on the forums all the time. As I've brought up before, I am definitely convinced that you — along with the other openly-gay men, who have all been the most belligerent users and I think that's not a coincidence — suffer from a histrionic personality disorder. You absolutely MUST have attention; in every thread, you have to whine about how bad your situation is, how you "can't believe this is your life", etc.

Here you are, trying to chastise me for "spending too much time at X" when you have contributed ostensibly zero discussion of any value to these forums. In fact, as far as I can tell, you seem to be here just so you can downvote-bomb me, bitch about me, etc. You are utterly obsessed with me because you just couldn't take criticism. Despite hating me, you follow me everywhere, seemingly read all of my posts (which are mostly in the off-topic section) that you're under no obligation to read. It seems that your entire existence on the forums now is to try and make other people hate me like you do.

Then, no doubt as you are now, you're shocked to find that other users like BlackG and Afro — whom I regularly have heated arguments with — don't exactly take your side, or even outright denounce you instead. Yet, somehow, you're convinced that I'm the problem.