IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by EvilLocks » 6 days ago

Rudiger wrote:
6 days ago
You mean she was even hotter 2-5 years ago
:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:
She was probably in her prime when she was a fetus to be completely honest. :smirk:
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 6 days ago

pjhair wrote:
6 days ago
This is a valid point That Guy . You have argued that Slavs would have been better under Nazi regime than how their own leaders were treating them. For the sake of argument even if we assume that to be true , treatment of Slavic rulers of it's people can't be used to ignore the horrific treatment of them By Nazis. One evil doesn't justify the other. A person X can't justify his crimes by pointing out that person Y also committed the same crimes.
Every country would be better functioning under policies like what the nazis had. If both the USSR and Germany were ethno-nationalist fascists, things would've gone down a lot differently. Especially for the people living in the USSR. Namely, they wouldn't have been rationing bread, working in gulags, and getting holodomor'd.

I said to Yettee that in-fighting among whites doesn't justify them being flooded with non-whites. Pretty much every war whites have had with each other in the past was petty and stupid.

See if the Chinese or Koreans feel that way about immigration just because they've fought with each other for centuries.

"Well, you guys shouldn't be opposed to hordes of potato niggers from Europe invading and taking your stuff because you fought dynastic wars for centuries and Tienanmen square and shit".

Send me a postcard from your cell

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 5 days ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
1.3 per woman average in almost every white country. 2.1 is replacement level.
Source?

Added in 2 minutes 23 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
6 days ago
I would rank it like this:
#1 height
#2 penis size (as long as it's of normal size)
#3 facial aesthetic
#4 body
#5 hair
And also a non-feminine voice. :worried: :pepe-crying:

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 5 days ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
5 days ago
Source?
How many would you like?

2017 estimates from World Population Review

Democrat Politician Andrew Yang, an asian man, is the only politician in America who has bothered to talk about it aside from Steve King.

The Jewish SPLC in America, and the Jew Mark Potok keep handy post-it notes kicking around in their offices keeping track of the decline.

The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention note that white women have a 16% below replacement birth rate in 2017, while blacks and goblinos have way more.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -rise.html

Some stand-out quotes from the comments of the articles. Some more "conspiracy theorists", no doubt.
"White females and their husbands are taxed to death. There is no money left for another baby unless they go on welfare and most refuse to do so. Federal taxes, state taxes, county taxes, city taxes, fees for public schools. Private school tuition for a safe haven for their kids. Keep it simple. It is just that simple."
"Its simply become too expensive to have children any more. In my area of the country you need two incomes to own a house and childcare cost $1600 per month per child."
"The solution is simple. Multiply and be fruitful. We've stopped having children because we've separated sexual pleasure from procreation and marriage from children and told ourselves that this is a good thing."
What? A jew assures me that this is all very difficult to solve. Yet it seems there's a number of people out there who also recognize that this actually isn't complicated. I mean, even our ancestors hundreds of years ago, getting massacred by the black death figured it out!

and of course,
"All according to plan."

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago
How many would you like?

2017 estimates from World Population Review

Democrat Politician Andrew Yang, an asian man, is the only politician in America who has bothered to talk about it aside from Steve King.

The Jewish SPLC in America, and the Jew Mark Potok keep handy post-it notes kicking around in their offices keeping track of the decline.

The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention note that white women have a 16% below replacement birth rate in 2017, while blacks and goblinos have way more.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -rise.html

Some stand-out quotes from the comments of the articles. Some more "conspiracy theorists", no doubt.

What? A jew assures me that this is all very difficult to solve. Yet it seems there's a number of people out there who also recognize that this actually isn't complicated. I mean, even our ancestors hundreds of years ago, getting massacred by the black death figured it out!

and of course,

This was your statement:
1.3 per woman average in almost every white country.

Nothing in your quoted post supports that. :roll:

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 5 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago
I sent you my profile text. I didn't want to show up on a search engine so I did not show it here, but you can reply here if you want, just don't reference the actual text directly.
I think it’s a good bio, thanks for sharing it. This is me, but I’d still find it cringy imagining random strangers or even more so people/women knowing me reading it. It’s hard to describe why. I’d rather put something like you than the usual “like travelling & tasting wine”-line though.
Speaking of bios, the other day a woman asked in hers: “Where are all the gentlemen?” Once I had made her agree that her question should more precisely read “Where are all the handsome gentlemen who are interested in only ME ?”, I unmatched her. Message being: I would never put anything cynical or bitter in my bio, as for that I have this place here. ;)

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
5 days ago
This was your statement:
1.3 per woman average in almost every white country.

Nothing in your quoted post supports that. :roll:
Yes it does, I guess you can't read a fucking map.

There is no white country with an above-replacement level birthrate.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago
Yes it does, I guess you can't read a fucking map.
Maybe I cannot. Help me out. Circle countries on the map and point out where it says 1.3 or lower.

Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 5 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago
I don't know the answer. People who know me don't know the answer and offer a lot of speculation.

I do get a fair number of matches and dates. My effort since starting the year is minimal, and I have 21 Bumble matches and 13 Tinder matches, plus whoever has been deleted or removed their account. I'll be going on a fifth first date this Friday. My pictures are ok, and I have a splendid profile text. The Bumble matches are of a generally superior quality.

Those women have seen my dating profile photos but not me. It is possible that I look less good than my photos. For example I have recently gained 15 lbs due to travel and stress. My body language might be shit in general, which would be exacerbated by a recent lower back injury (which is healing), I did the most recent date with a bad gait.

Alternatively, I may be at their minimum threshold. I sometimes go out with women that I barely find attractive out of boredom, curiosity, etc. They might be doing the same.

They compliment me on my traits, well at least some of them do. So maybe I'm coming close. Maybe I just don't have the right traits. It could also be a string of bad luck.

I don't know where they are on the looks spectrum. I know that I have different tastes than a lot of people here. Of the 4 women that I net this year, I found three attractive in their photos, and two in person.

I don't know what, if anything, I'm doing wrong personality wise. I make them laugh, I listen, they tell me their life dreams, the conversation flows. But it could be a lot of things. I might not be pacing/escalating well. I might be too honest. It might be obvious that I lack experience.

I might not be doing a good job of flaubting my strengths. I'm an educated and intelligent whose research advances the collective knowledge of humanity and is discussed all over the world. I don't know how to discuss that without sounding conceited or boring.

I'm now entering a new phase of renewed looks maxing. I bought some whitening strips, I'm fasting again, I'm finishing up my Invisalign, I'll be buying some new clothes when visiting Europe in two weeks, and I might book a hair transplant in Turkey. I have recently purchased an iron and ironing board, a better beard trimmer, abd an elliptical to have in my apartment. But after that, I want to stop. Looks maxing is a cognitive tax. There are other things to love.

Edited to add:
I also bought a better cell phone to increase my odds of taking a good photo. My old cell was phone was good, but it's an elderly man and was failing. I bought the Google pixel 3a, people give high ratings to the software in Google's cameras.

Also, I may be a biased sample as I've done a lot to improve my social skills in the past few years. So my prior failures from e.g. 2001 to 2016, may not be relevant.

Added in 12 minutes 31 seconds:

@EvilLocks is just exceptionally talented at finding faces of attractive women to use as avatars. She's on a roll spanning like dozens of avatars.
is 5 matches out of 500 tinder swipes bad? not my results just the results of someone i know

and my incel friend got laid at 25 by just flat out feeling up on the girl he liked and constantly being sexual and making sexual jokes. but she was VERY trashy and a chubby idiotic ghetto druggie . garbage tier bitch but honestly kinda cute in the face, a cute trashy if that makes sense. like current lindsay lohan. he sort of trained up until that point by talking to girls online.

Added in 1 minute 45 seconds:
CaptainForehead wrote:
5 days ago
Source?

Added in 2 minutes 23 seconds:

And also a non-feminine voice. :worried: :pepe-crying:
you = bald and femme voice

vs

me = bald and short

ding ding ding

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
5 days ago
Maybe I cannot. Help me out. Circle countries on the map and point out where it says 1.3 or lower.
Holy fuck.

Every white country on the map is listed as 1.5 to less than 2.1 or is less than 1.5. This averages out to about 1.3 worldwide, and you can google individual countries and find that number or extremely close to it.

It doesn't even matter if it's not 1.3 exactly because anything below 2.1 is a decline; and that's what the data irrefutably shows.

http://time.com/5291439/west-population ... -policies/

This article, while massively-cucked, still points out the numbers
The average birth rate in the European Union is 1.6, well below the 2.1 live births per woman needed to sustain a population
The aim is to get to the 2.1 replacement level by 2030, and Novak says their policies have already boosted the birth rate from 1.3 in 2011 to 1.5 today.
When the National Center for Health Statistics revealed in May that U.S. birth rates hit a historic low of 1.76 births per woman, social conservatives took it as a cue to rail against abortion and a decline in family values. For liberals, it bolstered their arguments in favor of more immigration to fill the labor gaps.

Every last white country right now has a below-replacement birth rate. The one thing that is common across the board is that this was not a problem in times before "progressive" lifestyles, global usury, feminism, rejection of religion, capitalism as religion, mass immigration, etc. The ones that are improving their birthrate, such as Russia, Poland, Georgia, etc. are doing so via a rejection of the these policies.

The solutions are obvious, and anyone who tries to obfuscate them should be the object of much suspicion as to their motivations.
Last edited by That Guy 5 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 5 days ago

Exodus wrote:
5 days ago
is 5 matches out of 500 tinder swipes bad? not my results just the results of someone i know
When swiping right on every woman: bad, yes, but not at all unusual for a man. I honestly believe it's easy to have women interested in and attracted to you as long as you are willing to date down on the looks-scale. There is currently one at work; I don’t do anything except talk to her normally when needed or when she initiates it, yet it’s enough to her to signal interest. I would rate her a 3-4, for most men she’s probably a 5 and she has men ranging from 2 to 6 indicating interest in her, as I have been able to witness in two cases.
I talked about this with a female just yesterday when I admitted: She (the 3-4) is nice, friendly. There is another one (a 6 in my book, probably a 7 to most men) who is just that as well, nice and friendly. Now, to me, the former has a boring touch, whereas with the 6 with very similar traits I enjoy lunches and interaction more. But it doesn’t end with me, or why would it be that only the less attractive one’s interest seems to go beyond collegial interest…

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago
Every white country on the map is listed as 1.5 to less than 2.1 or is less than 1.5. This averages out to about 1.3 worldwide,
:lol:

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
5 days ago
:lol:
No argument then. K faggot.

If you're going to try and join in on Afro's gaslighting attempts, at least try and be good at it.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago
No argument then. K faggot.

If you're going to try and join in on Afro's gaslighting attempts, at least try and be good at it.
It's ok, at least you're pretty xD

Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 5 days ago

if whites die out i will kill myself