Nobody wrote that Rogen was attractive.
What I did write is that:
Rogen is a good looking man relative to the median of the population and I referred to him as "The schlubby man".
Added in 11 minutes 7 seconds:
Virtually everybody knows that there were a lot of problems and yes human rights travesties in the USSR. It was a poor country to begin, dilapidated by the czars and by world war I, and also by the terms imposed by the Germany in the The Treaty of Brest-Litovsk of 1918, which were more punitive than the treaty of Versailles that was later imposed on Germany.That Guy wrote: ↑2 months agoHe talks about Russian women digging trenches to avoid "extermination" by Nazis
when the Soviet (jews) killed how many millions of them via starvation and concentration camps, again? Spoilers, it's several times higher than the kill count Hitler could've hoped for. Yeah man, talk about ludicrous claims.
This guy is literally arguing that starving to the point of cannibalism (look it up) would've been the better option to living in Nazi Germany if the option was available to you.
However, as bad as that was, everybody (but you) understands that Hitler would have been worse. The linchpin of his plan was Lebensraum, which means living space. He wanted to do to the Slavic people (half your ancestors) as the Anglo-Saxons had done to the aboriginals in North America and Australia. That is why the Soviets resisted far harder than anybody else.
When the Nazis took over Ukraine in 1941, they fucked up royally. They took a relatively wealthy area that had suffered greatly under Stalin. They should have used it as an opportunity to recruit a new and powerful ally. Unfortunately, they were blinded by their hatred of the "inferior" Slavic people. Hermann Goering, Hitler's second in command, said that everybody in Ukraine who could not work should be killed off, and that those who could work, should work until they could no longer work, and then they should be killed off.
Be sure that yes, Hitler's irrational hatred of Jews is enough to dismiss him. But also be sure that his hatred went much further: He sought to exterminate gypsies, Slavs, homosexuals, the disabled, Poles, etc. Had he won the war he would have also annihilated all Blacks as well.
The Nazi occupation of Poland was among the most brutal of the war, resulting in the death of more than 1.8 million ethnic Poles and about 3 million Polish Jews. The six million Jewish, Roman Catholic and Orthodox Poles represented nearly 17 percent of the country's population. Poles were one of Hitler's first extermination targets, as he outlined in a 22 August 1939 speech to Wehrmacht commanders before the invasion. Intelligentsia, socially prominent, and influential people were primarily targeted, although ethnic Poles and other Slavic groups were also killed en masse. Hundreds of thousands of Roman Catholic and Orthodox Poles were sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau and other concentration camps, and the intelligentsia were the first targets of the Einsatzgruppen death squads. The anti-Polish campaign culminated in the near-complete destruction of Warsaw, ordered by Hitler and Himmler in 1944. The original assumptions of Generalplan Ost were based on plans to exterminate around 85% (over 20 million) of ethnically Polish citizens of Poland, with the remaining 15% to be used as slaves.
Original Nazi plans called for the extermination of 65 percent of the nation's 23.2 million Ukrainians, with the survivors treated as slaves. Over two million Ukrainians were deported to Germany as slave labor. The ten-year plan would have exterminated, expelled, Germanized or enslaved most (or all) Ukrainians.
What Stalin did to Ukraine was revolting and is one of the worst war crimes of the twentieth century. Nevertheless, Hitler came close to topping him in that area.
Added in 3 minutes 15 seconds:
I'd say that you're better off either way, but you're also more likely to get a hair transplant than he is to get a height extension surgery. The latter also looks dangerous.