IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
is this reddit? seth macfarlane and rogen attractive? :lol:
Nobody wrote that Rogen was attractive.

What I did write is that:

Rogen is a good looking man relative to the median of the population and I referred to him as "The schlubby man".

Added in 11 minutes 7 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
He talks about Russian women digging trenches to avoid "extermination" by Nazis

when the Soviet (jews) killed how many millions of them via starvation and concentration camps, again? Spoilers, it's several times higher than the kill count Hitler could've hoped for. Yeah man, talk about ludicrous claims.

This guy is literally arguing that starving to the point of cannibalism (look it up) would've been the better option to living in Nazi Germany if the option was available to you.
Virtually everybody knows that there were a lot of problems and yes human rights travesties in the USSR. It was a poor country to begin, dilapidated by the czars and by world war I, and also by the terms imposed by the Germany in the The Treaty of Brest-Litovsk of 1918, which were more punitive than the treaty of Versailles that was later imposed on Germany.

However, as bad as that was, everybody (but you) understands that Hitler would have been worse. The linchpin of his plan was Lebensraum, which means living space. He wanted to do to the Slavic people (half your ancestors) as the Anglo-Saxons had done to the aboriginals in North America and Australia. That is why the Soviets resisted far harder than anybody else.

When the Nazis took over Ukraine in 1941, they fucked up royally. They took a relatively wealthy area that had suffered greatly under Stalin. They should have used it as an opportunity to recruit a new and powerful ally. Unfortunately, they were blinded by their hatred of the "inferior" Slavic people. Hermann Goering, Hitler's second in command, said that everybody in Ukraine who could not work should be killed off, and that those who could work, should work until they could no longer work, and then they should be killed off.

Be sure that yes, Hitler's irrational hatred of Jews is enough to dismiss him. But also be sure that his hatred went much further: He sought to exterminate gypsies, Slavs, homosexuals, the disabled, Poles, etc. Had he won the war he would have also annihilated all Blacks as well.

On Poles,

The Nazi occupation of Poland was among the most brutal of the war, resulting in the death of more than 1.8 million ethnic Poles and about 3 million Polish Jews.[30] The six million Jewish, Roman Catholic and Orthodox Poles represented nearly 17 percent of the country's population.[31] Poles were one of Hitler's first extermination targets, as he outlined in a 22 August 1939 speech to Wehrmacht commanders before the invasion. Intelligentsia, socially prominent, and influential people were primarily targeted, although ethnic Poles and other Slavic groups were also killed en masse. Hundreds of thousands of Roman Catholic and Orthodox Poles were sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau and other concentration camps, and the intelligentsia were the first targets of the Einsatzgruppen death squads.[32] The anti-Polish campaign culminated in the near-complete destruction of Warsaw, ordered by Hitler and Himmler in 1944. The original assumptions of Generalplan Ost were based on plans to exterminate around 85% (over 20 million) of ethnically Polish citizens of Poland, with the remaining 15% to be used as slaves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims#Poles

Ok Ukraine:

Original Nazi plans called for the extermination of 65 percent of the nation's 23.2 million Ukrainians,[36][37] with the survivors treated as slaves.[38] Over two million Ukrainians were deported to Germany as slave labor.[39] The ten-year plan would have exterminated, expelled, Germanized or enslaved most (or all) Ukrainians.

What Stalin did to Ukraine was revolting and is one of the worst war crimes of the twentieth century. Nevertheless, Hitler came close to topping him in that area.

Added in 3 minutes 15 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
who has it worse?

my 5'2 full head friend or me, 5'6 but bald? both of us have average looking faces, 5/10
I'd say that you're better off either way, but you're also more likely to get a hair transplant than he is to get a height extension surgery. The latter also looks dangerous.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago

Rogen is a good looking man relative to the median of the population and I referred to him as "The schlubby man".

Added in 11 minutes 7 seconds:

Virtually everybody knows that there were a lot of problems and yes human rights travesties in the USSR. It was a poor country to begin, dilapidated by the czars and by world war I, and also by the terms imposed by the Germany in the The Treaty of Brest-Litovsk of 1918, which were more punitive than the treaty of Versailles that was later imposed on Germany.
You're arguing all these details that don't matter, and dodging the actual point I put forth.

You would have rather lived under Nazism (with racial dynamics adjusted in favor of yours) than Communism — if Hitler had won the war, we'd not have all these social plagues we do today (a point you've completely ignored). The USSR quite literally wanted to conquer the world, but you act as if they were just minding their own business. They also invaded Poland two weeks after, if you're forgetting.

You take this massive reductionist approach to the USSR to try and paint them in the better light because "oh they were poor to begin with" as if that somehow has anything to do with it and because Russian women dug trenches to "prevent their extermination by the nazis" while blissfully ignoring the fact they were digging to protect the USSR. At least some women in that photo would have also been put into Soviet Gulags, executed, or starved to death in a holodomor. What do you think would've happened to the women in that photo if they refused to dig?

The USSR's bodycount, towards its own inhabitants, vastly outnumbers Hitler's kill count toward any foreign population by 10s of millions.

You're okay with the social ideas of "equality" that the bolsheviks had or the Weimar Republic's persisting into the modern day, but not okay with the idea of ethnonationalist (except Israel of course), fascist governments because some million people died in a war, along with some ever-changing number of jews in highly-questionable "death camps", where more than 20 peace offerings (including a personal parachuting into England) to end the war were rejected by the "good guys" time and again?

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
who has it worse?

my 5'2 full head friend or me, 5'6 but bald? both of us have average looking faces, 5/10
Hmmm.... hard to say. But being 5'2 as a man is a gigantic setback in the dating pool...
That said, I had a high school teacher who was 5'0, NW7 and fat. Didn't have a good face either. He was happily married. I have not seen what his wife looked like of course but he always seemed like a happy person and was one of my best teachers.

Added in 9 minutes 51 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago

I had to google Seth Rogen.
He might be good looking in relative to the median of the population as a whole (including old people), but if you compare him to roughly his age group he is kinda unattractive.
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
He might be good looking in relative to the median of the population as a whole (including old people), but if you compare him to roughly his age group he is kinda unattractive.
His wife looks good though. Above his league.
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Then you need to re-evaluate your stance on the core issue.

This is all just basic math. I'll give you an example:

Trudeau wants 1 million 3rd worlders here by the end of the year. We've already taken in 350k so far this year, that's not counting the previous years and those already here. There are presently ~38 million people in Canada. According to 2016 statistics, 72% of the population is European White.

Whites have a negative birthrate, already low enough to more than halve our population within 1 generation.

Non-white haves an average of 3 or 4 kids each.

With the non-white population already here, and the majority of them will have kids. They will double their population at least each generation while ours is more than halved. You add that up, and tell me how those numbers look.

Remember that the immigration will not be stopping this entire time. Scheer wants 500 thousand a year, and Maxime Bernier wants 250 thousand every year if he wins.

We will be faced with a South Africa situation within possibly even 1 generation. White people cannot win in a breeding race, and our enemies know this. Africans and shit will just breed and breed and breed like they do everywhere. Our countries will not be safe again until the majority of these migrants and their descendants are expelled. Full stop.

It is this simple.
When you said whites will be "bred out", I took that to mean that they will cease to exist due to interracial marriages. I was arguing against that position. However, if you simply meant that they will be outnumbered by non-whites in North America, I agree with you. I have seen some data that project that whites will be a minority in the US by 2050.

I am not sure why Trudeau wants a million immigrant by the end this year. It sounds like a really bad idea to me. If whites do have a negative birth rate, policies like this will result in demographic shift in future which will fundamentally change the country. I don't support these kinds of suicidal immigration policies. These privileged idiots living in their million dollar mansions don't understand the struggles of common people and would instead rather label them racists for voting Trump. It's simply rage inducing.

We have similar struggle in India. Muslim birth rate is significantly higher than Hindus and many conservative thinkers are concerned about the demographic shift in future. Situation is being made worse by left leaning state governments that encourage illegal immigration from Bangladesh. Vast majority of Bangladeshis are Muslims and they vote for liberals and leftists when they come to India. So liberals encourage them to immigrate, even illegally. Some Indian cities that border with Bangladesh have become majority Muslim now a days and have started engaging in practices such as rape and forceful conversion of Hindu women to Islam. But leftists don't give a fuck. All they want is power and Indian Muslims vote exclusively for them. Whenever a politician talks about preserving India's Hindu identity by discouraging things such as illegal immigration, he is labeled as a bigot and a fascist. I see many leftists playing the same game in the US. You oppose immigration? You are a fascist. You voted for Trump? You are an illiterate bigot. I just want to tell them to take take their sanctimonious judgements and shove it up their collective asses.

So yeah, I understand your concerns about demographic shifts. But I still don't support, and never will, the use of force and taking peoples freedom away. If all groups start thinking that they have the ultimate truth and start advocating for the use of force then the human race will be reduced to different warring groups eternally fighting and killing each other because we believe only we are the right ones. In the absence of freedom to express our opinion and cordial dialogue, how do we know what the best ideas are? That's exactly why we need democracy and not dictatorial edicts.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago

so are you saying he is above average? median is usually close to the average, it sounds like you are saying he is more attractive relative to the average, so above average.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
I'd say that you're better off either way, but you're also more likely to get a hair transplant than he is to get a height extension surgery. The latter also looks dangerous.
:thumbup:
EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
Hmmm.... hard to say. But being 5'2 as a man is a gigantic setback in the dating pool...
That said, I had a high school teacher who was 5'0, NW7 and fat. Didn't have a good face either. He was happily married. I have not seen what his wife looked like of course but he always seemed like a happy person and was one of my best teachers.

Added in 9 minutes 51 seconds:
jesus fucking christ. so i'm on the same level of 5'2 guys?
EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
I had to google Seth Rogen.
he looks alright, i just doubt anyone would describe him as hot or attractive

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
You're arguing all these details that don't matter, and dodging the actual point I put forth.

You would have rather lived under Nazism (with racial dynamics adjusted in favor of yours) than Communism — if Hitler had won the war, we'd not have all these social plagues we do today (a point you've completely ignored). The USSR quite literally wanted to conquer the world, but you act as if they were just minding their own business. They also invaded Poland two weeks after, if you're forgetting.

You take this massive reductionist approach to the USSR to try and paint them in the better light because "oh they were poor to begin with" as if that somehow has anything to do with it and because Russian women dug trenches to "prevent their extermination by the nazis" while blissfully ignoring the fact they were digging to protect the USSR. At least some women in that photo would have also been put into Soviet Gulags, executed, or starved to death in a holodomor. What do you think would've happened to the women in that photo if they refused to dig?

The USSR's bodycount, towards its own inhabitants, vastly outnumbers Hitler's kill count toward any foreign population by 10s of millions.

You're okay with the social ideas of "equality" that the bolsheviks had or the Weimar Republic's persisting into the modern day, but not okay with the idea of ethnonationalist (except Israel of course), fascist governments because some million people died in a war, along with some ever-changing number of jews in highly-questionable "death camps", where more than 20 peace offerings (including a personal parachuting into England) to end the war were rejected by the "good guys" time and again?

You're continuously assuming that everything would be a perfect nirvana if Hitler had won the war, on the basis that Germany had a solid economic run from 1933-1939. That's obviously not a good basis, and it's generally understood that fascism does very well in the short term. There's a reason that Hitler went to war in 1939 -- he had no other choice. And by the way all societies eventually collapse. That's the one universal rule of civilization.

You asked me where I'd have wanted to be if I could pick the country and the winner at the same time.

1) USA/Canada/UK. Life was good in the post-war USA (and Canada), and that doesn't need reminding.
2) Japan. I assume that this would have been true of Japan, I might be mistaken.
3) USSR. Life was mediocre in post-war USSR. The people did achieve some things, but not many, but at least they lived.
4) Nazis. Under post-war Nazi Germany, some 50-80% of the population would have been killed off, including your ancestors and my ancestors, so no thank you.

You then proceed to fabricate some other claims

million people died in a war, along with some ever-changing number of jews

The estimate has been approximately 6 million Jews for approximately 60 years now. It's not changing. But I'm sure if one person estimates 5.7 million and another estimates 5.8 million you'll go on a rant.

20 peace offerings (including a personal parachuting into England) to end the war were rejected by the "good guys" time and again?
Peace under Nazi terms were obviously going to be rejected, just as the Nazis rejected peace with the USSR (by invading them) and so on. Britain was not going to be a viable state under the terms that Hitler offered. Asking another country to become a vassal state is not genuinely offering peace terms.

Added in 7 minutes 9 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
so are you saying he is above average? median is usually close to the average, it sounds like you are saying he is more attractive relative to the average, so above average.

:thumbup:

jesus fucking christ. so i'm on the same level of 5'2 guys?

he looks alright, i just doubt anyone would describe him as hot or attractive
The median can be far from the average if you have a skewed distribution:
And I suspect, though I cannot prove it right now, that the distribution of male attractiveness is skewed. The typical male taken from the general population has few positive attributes. Seth Rogen has some: a good beard, a good hair line, slightly above average height, and a deep voice.

By the way, I know some 5'5-5'7 guys who are bald who have done ok with women in life.

In terms of 5'2 guys ... well honestly, I don't know any 5'2 guys now that I think about it, lol. But I assume that it would be awful, not just with respect to women, but also with respect to other men.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago

The median can be far from the average if you have a skewed distribution:
And I suspect, though I cannot prove it right now, that the distribution of male attractiveness is skewed. The typical male taken from the general population has few positive attributes. Seth Rogen has some: a good beard, a good hair line, slightly above average height, and a deep voice.

By the way, I know some 5'5-5'7 guys who are bald who have done ok with women in life.

In terms of 5'2 guys ... well honestly, I don't know any 5'2 guys now that I think about it, lol. But I assume that it would be awful, not just with respect to women, but also with respect to other men.
i'm aware of skewed distributions, thats why i said "usually". so what percentile of male attractiveness would you place seth rogen?

and by ok with women, what would you say the rating of the women they got with were? and were they stupid /normie tier girls? one of my worst fears is ending up with a low iq normie girl. ive said this before but it seems like smart girls like the kind of guys that are the absolute fucking opposite of bald men, i.e. indie rocker looking guys with luscious locks. guys who look like morrison from the smiths. thats some fucking suicide fuel right there

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
i'm aware of skewed distributions, thats why i said "usually". so what percentile of male attractiveness would you place seth rogen?

and by ok with women, what would you say the rating of the women they got with were? and were they stupid /normie tier girls? one of my worst fears is ending up with a low iq normie girl. ive said this before but it seems like smart girls like the kind of guys that are the absolute fucking opposite of bald men, i.e. indie rocker looking guys with luscious locks. guys who look like morrison from the smiths. thats some fucking suicide fuel right there
Relative to 37 year-old American men, I'd estimate that Rogen is at the 65th or 70th percentile.

One ended up with a 7, not stupid, the other one I'm not sure, I just know that he's happy.

There are a lot of different ways for people to be smart. I never hung out much in the music scene, but yes it was true that women craved musicians from what I saw. Musicians seem to have a raw magnetism that attracts women ... Axl Rose married Stephanie Seymour. That's fair, music is an impressive skill to have, a lot needs to go right for a man to be a good musician. But in reality, there are not that many (good) musicians around, and thus most women do not end up with musicians.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
His wife looks good though. Above his league.

When you said whites will be "bred out", I took that to mean that they will cease to exist due to interracial marriages. I was arguing against that position. However, if you simply meant that they will be outnumbered by non-whites in North America, I agree with you. I have seen some data that project that whites will be a minority in the US by 2050.

I am not sure why Trudeau wants a million immigrant by the end this year. It sounds like a really bad idea to me. If whites do have a negative birth rate, policies like this will result in demographic shift in future which will fundamentally change the country. I don't support these kinds of suicidal immigration policies. These privileged idiots living in their million dollar mansions don't understand the struggles of common people and would instead rather label them racists for voting Trump. It's simply rage inducing.

We have similar struggle in India. Muslim birth rate is significantly higher than Hindus and many conservative thinkers are concerned about the demographic shift in future. Situation is being made worse by left leaning state governments that encourage illegal immigration from Bangladesh. Vast majority of Bangladeshis are Muslims and they vote for liberals and leftists when they come to India. So liberals encourage them to immigrate, even illegally. Some Indian cities that border with Bangladesh have become majority Muslim now a days and have started engaging in practices such as rape and forceful conversion of Hindu women to Islam. But leftists don't give a fuck. All they want is power and Indian Muslims vote exclusively for them. Whenever a politician talks about preserving India's Hindu identity by discouraging things such as illegal immigration, he is labeled as a bigot and a fascist. I see many leftists playing the same game in the US. You oppose immigration? You are a fascist. You voted for Trump? You are an illiterate bigot. I just want to tell them to take take their sanctimonious judgements and shove it up their collective asses.

So yeah, I understand your concerns about demographic shifts. But I still don't support, and never will, the use of force and taking peoples freedom away. If all groups start thinking that they have the ultimate truth and start advocating for the use of force then the human race will be reduced to different warring groups eternally fighting and killing each other because we believe only we are the right ones. In the absence of freedom to express our opinion and cordial dialogue, how do we know what the best ideas are? That's exactly why we need democracy and not dictatorial edicts.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
Relative to 37 year-old American men, I'd estimate that Rogen is at the 65th or 70th percentile.

One ended up with a 7, not stupid, the other one I'm not sure, I just know that he's happy.

There are a lot of different ways for people to be smart. I never hung out much in the music scene, but yes it was true that women craved musicians from what I saw. Musicians seem to have a raw magnetism that attracts women ... Axl Rose married Stephanie Seymour. That's fair, music is an impressive skill to have, a lot needs to go right for a man to be a good musician. But in reality, there are not that many (good) musicians around, and thus most women do not end up with musicians.
dude what is this tangent for? lmfao. i said smart girls like guys who LOOK like stereotypical long haired rock musicians. not that they like musicians in general (but of course everyone knows thats true)

which i said because it seems even when bald men DO get attractive women as a baldie it will be the dumbass instagram or ghetto trash thot type .

also lmao at many ways to be smart. bluepill cope for idiots

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Did the Guardian article mentioned in the video really advocate that Native Europeans shouldn't have babies because it's bad for climate?? Jesus Christ man what the fuck is wrong with them? They want native Europeans to go extinct or what? On one hand they claim that Europe should accept more migrants as Europe's native population is declining. At the same time they argue that native population shouldn't reproduce as it's bad for climate. Do they even realize how stupid they come across making these kinds of insane arguments?

By the way, I like Hungry's approach to increase the birth rate of native population. Just incentivize having babies through money or other benefits. Importing millions of people from other countries that have diametrically opposite world view and way of life shouldn't even be an option.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
Did the Guardian article mentioned in the video really advocate that Native Europeans shouldn't have babies because it's bad for climate?? Jesus Christ man what the fuck is wrong with them? They want native Europeans to go extinct or what? On one hand they claim that Europe should accept more migrants as Europe's native population is declining. At the same time they argue that native population shouldn't reproduce as it's bad for climate. Do they even realize how stupid they come across making these kinds of insane arguments?

By the way, I like Hungry's approach to increase the birth rate of native population. Just incentivize having babies through money or other benefits. Importing millions of people from other countries that have diametrically opposite world view and way of life shouldn't even be an option.
Yep, and I can find you articles from the new york times, etc. that say the same kind of thing and have for years.

I first recall hearing the idea that "whites shouldn't have many babies because muh climate" when I was in middle school.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Yep, and I can find you articles from the new york times, etc. that say the same kind of thing and have for years.

I first recall hearing the idea that "whites shouldn't have many babies because muh climate" when I was in middle school.
It's really fucked up if true. I personally have never seen such an article but then I rarely read articles on nyt or guardian. Can you give me link to some of the articles?

Added in 3 minutes 9 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
who has it worse?

5'6 and bald trumps being 5'2 and full head. 5'6 is the shortest I have seen that decent looking women are willing to go out with. 5'2 guys will only have a shot in countries like Nepal where average height is quite low. Personally, if I was 5'2, I will save a lot of money and get limb lengthening procedure despite all the risks and complications associated with it.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
It's really fucked up if true. I personally have never seen such an article but then I rarely read articles on nyt or guardian. Can you give me link to some of the articles?

Added in 3 minutes 9 seconds:

5'6 and bald trumps being 5'2 and full head. 5'6 is the shortest I have seen that decent looking women are willing to go out with. 5'2 guys will only have a shot in countries like Nepal where average height is quite low. Personally, if I was 5'2, I will save a lot of money and get limb lengthening procedure despite all the risks and complications associated with it.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... r-children

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... fab6513610

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ate-change

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/schoo ... -climate-c

https://www.vocativ.com/381666/climate- ... index.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ieder-says

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ave-fewer/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/clim ... ldren.html

These same places have openly advocate population replacement, then called it a "conspiracy theory" in another article.

Yes, it is real. It is what they want. It is what is happening.

And despite the delusions of guys like our dear Admin, there are only two solutions to this: Mass deportations and taking a "racist" stance on immigration (or as Fred calls it, "evil" and "identity politics"), or mass killings (which will happen to either whites or non-whites).

Take your pick.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago

Thanks. Another vote of confidence, but im not sure if you guys are just trying to be nice :P