IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 4 weeks ago Have you thought about seeing a prostitute? I know it's not end-all solution to anything but it could help take the pressure off. Being the sister of a 22 year-old incel myself I see the struggles he's going through but I can only imagine what's going on inside. Being a male virgin above 20 in today's society is a lot of pressure. It's a silly thing really but unfortunately that is reality.
I know I'm not really one to give advice here, though :roll: But I really wish you well.
It's illegal in america. very shady and dangerous, I'd have to deal with ghetto blacks if I got one lol. no thanks I'd rather not risk my life :lol: . anyways its not about the sex but the intimacy and relationship parts

Added in 1 minute 21 seconds:
Admin wrote: 3 weeks ago Jeremy Jahns: "Why don't we see more Billy Zane?"

billy_zane_bald.jpg

:thinking:
fun fact: mark strong wore a wig to play the villain in the 2009 sherlock holmes, I think that must have been the only time someone bald has worn a wig to BECOME the villain lol.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago It's illegal in america. very shady and dangerous, I'd have to deal with ghetto blacks if I got one lol. no thanks I'd rather not risk my life :lol: . anyways its not about the sex but the intimacy and relationship parts
Fair point(s) 😅
- straight from the top of my dome -

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Where did wire and afro's posts go? Jesus Fred is annoyingly OCD about sorting posts lmao

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago Where did wire and afro's posts go? Jesus Fred is annoyingly OCD about sorting posts lmao
The film and television topic:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20&start=540#p26522

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Post by Corazón Xexos » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 4 weeks ago Good, if you let her unload first then maybe she'll let you unload later ;)

Added in 3 minutes 51 seconds:

That's what I thought, @Xexos should be using his "attractive eye area" to attract some hot virgins or something instead of hanging around here attempting to bully people. It's pretty sad actually.
I don't know how you guys can't really tell that i'm trolling and fucking around. Between my avatar, way of talking, bragging about my completely normal eyes on a hair loss forum, i don't know how you think that i'm serious in the slightest way possible.

All i thought was that the forum is just too boring, that maybe triggering people via some kind of offensive humor and creating a conflict might spice up things a little bit, but i was surprised when you actually took it for real as an attack (especially nameless) and responding to me by some out of the point paragraphs which caused me to keep doing it more in the hopes of actually sending the message that i'm trolling.

If you saw my PMs with Afro you'd know that i'm easily capable of engaging in a coherent, intelligent debate and i'm not just a guy obsessed with bullying random people online to assert my virtual dominance. And in real life i'm actually a very nice guy, too nice in fact that it causes me to get exploited by people and i'm trying to be able to be less compassionate and think about myself for a little bit. And about my "high T slayer eye area", i don't know how would anyone think that bragging about eyes would be the best done on a hair loss forum full of middle aged balding men, if i wanted to truly brag i would just go to incel looks obsessed forums and post it or just send them to actual girls, but i never do that since i know it's autistic and pathetic and that my eyes are just normal eyes.

It's weird having to explain all of this to be honest, you should have just picked it up and either played with the joke or ignored it completely.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Your recent meã culpã is full of quite insults towards us of middle age.
the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom (but just say no)

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago Your recent meã culpã is full of quite insults towards us of middle age.
Really? I actually think oldcel is a really cute word, sounds like the mountain wise hermit of incels or something

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago It's weird having to explain all of this to be honest, you should have just picked it up and either played with the joke or ignored it completely.
If it was all a joke I didn't see nobody laughing. Now it just seems like you are trying to deflect the blame by saying it was a joke. I can joke about a lot but not suicide! Anyway I just wanna see people get along 😊
- straight from the top of my dome -

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago If it was all a joke I didn't see nobody laughing. Now it just seems like you are trying to deflect the blame by saying it was a joke. I can joke about a lot but not suicide! Anyway I just wanna see people get along 😊
Whether someone laughed or not is not your problem, it was still silly at the end, i have no idea why are you so fucking triggered when i've never even paid you any attention or gotten near you, you just wanna create some drama and get attention over something so irrelevant.

I didn't tell anyone to suicide after i returned from the 2 months long ban, i just said "i'd bully you to suicide", which is an expression that anyone above 13 can easily notice, and it has nothing to do with telling people to kill themselves. It's like saying "i love you to death", doesn't mean that i wanna strangle your throat while giving you a hug.

You're a mother now, you should be more mature and be able to ignore and get over things that are not meant to be taken seriously and have no actual relevance to you in the first place. If you wanna see people get along, then you're either just wanna be hailed as the Mother Teresa of this forum or you're just wishfully thinking since this forum is a landmine filled with political drama whether i troll or not. You just want some attention appearing as the only angelic, holier-than-thou young woman on this forum knowing that men here are starving for any female contact, apparently looks like despite being married, your man can't give you enough attention that you have to fish for it here.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

@Xexos are you as funny in Arabic as you are in English?

Have you considered becoming a writer?
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago @Xexos are you as funny in Arabic as you are in English?

Have you considered becoming a writer?
I'm glad you asked, i'm actually like tons of times funnier in Arabic than English due to knowing the culture and my mastery over the accent and language in general. I've been funny since the day i've been born and popular amongst family and friends for being that way, unfortunately it also assigned to me the role of the clown which i really hate since i feel like it doesn't give me the respect i deserve and makes people not take me seriously, so i've been trying to stop talking as much as i can since everytime i open my mouth people laugh.

I don't think i'm interested in being a writer even though i'm very skilled at creating fictional scenarios and stories in my mind and my imagination has been pretty wild since childhood.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago I'm glad you asked, i'm actually like tons of times funnier in Arabic than English due to knowing the culture and my mastery over the accent and language in general. I've been funny since the day i've been born and popular amongst family and friends for being that way, unfortunately it also assigned to me the role of the clown which i really hate since i feel like it doesn't give me the respect i deserve and makes people not take me seriously, so i've been trying to stop talking as much as i can since everytime i open my mouth people laugh.

I don't think i'm interested in being a writer even though i'm very skilled at creating fictional scenarios and stories in my mind and my imagination has been pretty wild since childhood.
I have an entire fantasy identity lol. Im basically always living in a fantasy. Great coping method

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

It's fucking over when 55 years old women with bad vagina smell can get men this easily on omegle

Char
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Nothing.

Post by Char » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago It's fucking over when 55 years old women with bad vagina smell can get men this easily on omegle

Good one Xexos. Those old bitches keep showing sings of interest in me because I'm bald. They include touching their hair, making seductive gazes, asking me for the time or directions. I'm 25 and I fucking hate this. Back when I wasn't bald young girls kept noticing and approaching me. Now it's all just hags. Those bitches past their expiration date need to be taught a lesson and men who go for them are pussies.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Char wrote: 1 week ago Good one Xexos. Those old bitches keep showing sings of interest in me because I'm bald. They include touching their hair, making seductive gazes, asking me for the time or directions. I'm 25 and I fucking hate this. Back when I wasn't bald young girls kept noticing and approaching me. Now it's all just hags. Those bitches past their expiration date need to be taught a lesson and men who go for them are pussies.
You should be flattered these classy and experienced ladies are giving you attention.
the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom (but just say no)