IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 4 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 1 month ago He got what he deserved. OK, I'm back.

Added in 56 minutes 11 seconds:

You're a lying punk. YOU and JLBB are the ones disrespecting people outside your age group. After all, you two punks pick fights with people who are older than you two and then you whine like ninny babies when those older people fight back. You're position is that you should be allowed to harass people older than you but those older people shouldn't be allowed to fight back. And FYI I would guess that at least 30% of the posters here are older than their early 20s. Here are some of the posters that are older than their early 20s:

1. Me
2. Afro
3. Hairblues
4. Pat
5. Admin

And these 5 are just the ones I'm pretty sure are over 25. There are more.

And you whine about me arguing BUT I'm not arguing alone. I'm arguing with YOU and JLBB, which means you two punks are part of the arguing. And like you yourself said, "Even teenagers would find our day long arguments here time-wastng". For once you are right - normal teenagers (with all their hair) would say all of the posters here, including YOU and JLBB, are wasting time here. So why are you whining about me wasting time here when you're doing the exact same thing I'm doing jackass?

And WTF is your Viet Nam war hero shit all about? I never said I'm a Viet Nam War hero and I'm definitely not a Viet Nam War hero.

If I didn't have hair loss I wouldn't be here. And this place is a place for people with hair loss. I have hair loss So I belong here. But what about your butt-love buddy JLBB? He's a better-than-average looking man with a full head of hair who comes to this site all day long to bicker with balding people when he should be out trying to pick-up women who want nothing to do with him because he's an insufficiently-weened psychopath.

Every negative thing you say about me is related to my hair loss. if I wasn't stressed about my hair loss I wouldn't be coming here all stressed out and depressed. The same is probably true of you but you lack the awareness and intelligence to realize it.
I'm 27. Every year that goes by it gets easier and easier, because it gets more and more normal to be bald

But also gets weirder and weirder that I'm still a kissless handholdless virgin lol. Who has never been in a relationship either.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 4 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 4 weeks ago I'm 27. Every year that goes by it gets easier and easier, because it gets more and more normal to be bald

But also gets weirder and weirder that I'm still a kissless handholdless virgin lol. Who has never been in a relationship either.
That is awful. For whatever it's worth I think that you're taking the right steps. It was good of you to get a job and be more independent that way, you would have had to do that eventually. You're also spurning the cope-culture that is so irresistible to many incels, you never wrote cringe shit like "If you're not Jason Momoa it's over" or "if a woman is less than a 9 fucking her is a cope" and we don't see you assign ratings to women that have one or multiple decimal figures.

You are unfortunately burdened with a genuinely difficult situation, but you're very honest and self-aware of it, and you're making an effort.
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 4 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 4 weeks ago I'm 27. Every year that goes by it gets easier and easier, because it gets more and more normal to be bald

Have you thought about seeing a prostitute? I know it's not end-all solution to anything but it could help take the pressure off. Being the sister of a 22 year-old incel myself I see the struggles he's going through but I can only imagine what's going on inside. Being a male virgin above 20 in today's society is a lot of pressure. It's a silly thing really but unfortunately that is reality.
I know I'm not really one to give advice here, though :roll: But I really wish you well.
- straight from the top of my dome -

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

It might be easier because you don't know what you're missing. Do you think no intimacy would be as easy if you used to be a big-time playboy and then all of a sudden that part of your life ended like falling off a cliff? I mean one day I could still make myself look good enough to pick up chicks and the next day it all ended.

Added in 4 minutes 22 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote: 4 weeks ago Have you thought about seeing a prostitute? I know it's not end-all solution to anything but it could help take the pressure off. Being the sister of a 22 year-old incel myself I see the struggles he's going through but I can only imagine what's going on inside. Being a male virgin above 20 in today's society is a lot of pressure. It's a silly thing really but unfortunately that is reality.
I know I'm not really one to give advice here, though :roll: But I really wish you well.
Maybe a good idea for him but it's hard to know. If he experiences sex (from a prostitute) he might start wanting it more. Then what? I suppose he could keep seeing prostitutes until he gets his hair back. That could be his solution for awhile.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 5 times in total.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 4 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 4 weeks ago I had a nice date tonight. I'm not 100% sure if it went well for her too but I think it did.

Quarandating is hard. We sent to a farm that makes food too, we had dinner and ice cream (good ice cream) and then we talked. It was mostly her talking I think that she needed to unload lol.
I'm glad you had a date but beware of the constant talkers, mate.

You sent to a farm for food? Sounds interesting. I send for McDonalds.
the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom (but just say no)

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

blackg wrote: 4 weeks ago I'm glad you had a date but beware of the constant talkers, mate.

You sent to a farm for food? Sounds interesting. I send for McDonalds.
I've never had a McDonald's date. And again, if I wanted to, we would go to Wendy's, which is better than McDonald's.

Anyway after a lot of texts and a couple hours if her telling me that I'm handsome, sharing a lot about herself, her dreams, talking about plans for follow-up dates, etc, she ghosted me. I might just take an extended break.

I wish Shookwun and macaroni were still with us, they were exceptionally insightful.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Guest-2 » 4 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 4 weeks ago I've never had a McDonald's date. And again, if I wanted to, we would go to Wendy's, which is better than McDonald's.

Anyway after a lot of texts and a couple hours if her telling me that I'm handsome, sharing a lot about herself, her dreams, talking about plans for follow-up dates, etc, she ghosted me. I might just take an extended break.

I wish Shookwun and macaroni were still with us, they were exceptionally insightful.
She put you into friend zone.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-2 wrote: 4 weeks ago She put you into friend zone.
Obviously? She didn't call/text back.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 4 weeks ago

Love that avatar!!

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Guest-2 » 4 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 4 weeks ago Obviously? She didn't call/text back.
Yeah, but I think early on.

Was all that talking sexy talk? Like did she ever send you a nudie or partial nudie? If I like a guy I wind up doing that pretty early on. If I don't have that sexual energy early on, I'm not going to have it after x number of dates.

Char
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nothing.

Post by Char » 4 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 4 weeks ago Obviously? She didn't call/text back.
Get more red pilled.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-2 wrote: 4 weeks ago Yeah, but I think early on.

Was all that talking sexy talk? Like did she ever send you a nudie or partial nudie? If I like a guy I wind up doing that pretty early on. If I don't have that sexual energy early on, I'm not going to have it after x number of dates.
Not all of it was sexy talking. It's hard to tell which women will respond to it better. A lot of them don't want to hear it from someone they have not met. But I definitely need to do a better job of reading them to see what they're comfortable with. It's really hard (for me).

And no, no dirty pictures of herself, though she did wear sexy clothing when she showed up.

And thank you for being such a reality-driven person.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

@Guest-4, I like this. It's wise, cryptic and maybe a little prophetic all at the same time.
Creative wordplay too.

I had to think about it for a while but my take is:
A happy meeting of two human beings is ultimately good food for the soul.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 3 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 month ago it's time to move forward.
fu.jpg
fu.jpg (221.69 KiB) Viewed 2354 times
(Get off my lawn)
Isn't that sexual harassment?!
Dr. House: Not if you're good looking.

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

Jeremy Jahns: "Why don't we see more Billy Zane?"

billy_zane_bald.jpg
billy_zane_bald.jpg (296.01 KiB) Viewed 2170 times

:thinking:
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.