IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1620
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2380
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26405

Post by rclark » 4 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 4 weeks ago I for one am not losing sleep over his attacks and he attacks me a lot. The only reason I answer to his attacks is that if I don't then most posters will think I agree to the nasty things he says about me. I'm not bothered by his attacks at all. I just fight back against him to make it clear that I have my side of the story.
It bothered you enough to go out of your way to get request for them to be banned, several times. The fact of the matter is, the person who you claim "regrew" their hair back didn't, and only said "Don't be bald, bro". That person had a hair transplant, and suffered from balding just the rest of us.

The second person didn't really even say anything bad about you, really. He just posted pictures of animals. If someone posted a picture of me, it would be an old boar, because I am boring.

For the record, the person I was referring to that had a full head of hair was a person around our age, who has their own hair loss site.
Last edited by rclark 4 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1266
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2823
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26406

Post by Guest-2 » 4 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 4 weeks ago Thanks @Pat, I've just woken up and started reading those comments from that mental lightweight, @Xexos.

For a young guy I thought he'd have more going on in his life. I mean, he ain't bad looking (going from that photo he posted).
He could easily corner the local pretty-boy, boy-band, permanently androgynous market in his home town.
He's probably can't where ever he lives.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1234
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1107
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26407

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago It bothered you enough to go out of your way to get them banned. The fact of the matter is, the person who you claim "regrew" their hair back didn't, and only said "Don't be bald, bro". That person had a hair transplant, and suffered from balding just the rest of us.

The second person didn't really even say anything bad about you, really. Said you should be mature enough to know better, which may or may not
be true.

Do you think we're not old enough to let it shock us?

For the record, the person I was referring to that had a full head of hair was a person around our age, who has their own hair loss site.
Nothing personal rclark but you're not real smart and sometimes you're not fully honest.

And JLBB did more than say "don't be bald". If that was all he did then there's no way he would have been banned.

He said "don't be bald" in the context of bald men not being able to attract women and he said it as an insult.

In other words, he was ragging on me (a bald man) that I can't get women because I'm bald.

He was rubbing my nose in it in an insulting manner that I can't get women because I'm bald. That's bald-shaming.

And Xexos didn't get banned over anything he said about me.

Pat's and blackg's posts make it clear that Xexos got banned for misogynistic things he said about women.

Are you're defending Xexos's right to say misogynistic (women-hating) stuff?
Last edited by nameless 4 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1620
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2380
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26408

Post by rclark » 4 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 4 weeks ago Nothing personal rclark but you're not real smart and sometimes you're not fully honest.

And JLBB did more than say "don't be bald". If that was all he did then there's no way he would have been banned.

He said "don't be bald" in the context of bald men not being able to attract women and he said it as an insult.

In other words, he was ragging on me (a bald man) that I can't get women because I'm bald.

He was rubbing my nose in it that I can't get women because I'm bald. That's bald-shaming.
If I'm wrong, then post the quote where he said more than that. He isn't here, so he can't change/edit it.

He isn't on here now, so he can't change it. I really don't find it offensive that you think that I'm not smart. I do
find you manipulative, and dishonest.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1234
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1107
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26409

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago If I'm wrong, then post the quote where he said more than that.

He isn't on here now, so he can't change it. I really don't find it offensive that you think that I'm not smart. I do
find you manipulative, and dishonest.
I didn't just say I think you're not smart. I said you're not smart and you're dishonest. So we each think the other is dishonest.

The reason you think my posts are dishonest and manipulative is because you aren't smart so my posts go over your head somewhat and because in the past I've been giving you the short version of things when I talk to you rather than fuller longer versions of stuff. I do this because you have trouble comprehending stuff when I give you the long version of events.

And no, I won't post the text that shows JLBB said more than what you said. If you want to see that stuff then read back pages until you find it. You're the one who's misinformed so go find the info yourself. It's not my job to correct your mistakes.

You're always complaining about your posts being deleted but I figure either your posts aren't really being deleted and you aren't aware enough to realize that fact or else your posts are being deleted because you're posting unintelligent/unaware crap.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1620
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2380
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26410

Post by rclark » 4 weeks ago

Did he say more than this, @nameless
JLBB wrote: 1 month ago Bro if anyone needs a lesson in how to make women not hate them it’s you.

Step 1: don’t be bald
It must of been really hard for you to take that from another person suffering from baldness.

Two sentences. The nerve of him.

Added in 5 minutes 10 seconds:
nameless wrote: 4 weeks ago i edited my post that you quoted to add some things.

And I didn't just say I think you're not smart. I said you're not smart and I said you're dishonest. So we both think the other is dishonest.

The reason you think my posts are dishonest and manipulative is because you aren't smart so my posts go over your head somewhat.

And no, I won't post the text that shows JLBB said more than that. If you want to see that stuff read backwards until you find it. You're the one who's misinformed so go find the info yourself. It's not my job to correct your mistakes.

You're always complaining about your posts being deleted but I figure either your posts aren't really being deleted and you aren't aware enough to realize that fact or else your posts are being deleted because you're posting unintelligent/unaware crap. In either case, your complaints about your posts being deleted make it clear that you don't know what you're talking about.
Two sentences don't go over my head. Maybe your head, that's probably true.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1234
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1107
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26411

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago Did he say more than this, @nameless



It must of been really hard for you to take that from another person suffering from baldness.
Two sentences. The nerve of him.

Added in 5 minutes 10 seconds:


Two sentences don't go over my head. Maybe your head, that's probably true.
You either drink too much, take a lot of illegal drugs, or have a mental illness. I'm not cutting you down about any of that because I myself have and still do deal with some of that same stuff. I'm just stating matter-of-factly that you either have a drinking problem or a drug problem or a significant mental illness. It makes it hard to communicate with you.

The number of sentences in a bald-shaming post is irrelevant. What matters is whether the intent of the poster is to insult the other person about his baldness. JLBBs intent was to rag on me about being bald. That's bald-shaming. There is no regulation that says bald-shaming must be at least 3 sentences or longer. Bald-shaming is bald-shaming no matter how many sentences are involved. Someone can even bald-shame a bald person with just one word. For example, if you're walking down the street and a person with a full head of hair points at you and derisively screams "Baldie" he only said one word but it's still bald-shaming.

And JLBB has shown numerous pics of his head. He absolutely is not suffering from baldness. He has a lot of hair. Most of us here would be thrilled to have as much hair as JLBB.

Added in 11 minutes 45 seconds:
rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago It bothered you enough to go out of your way to get request for them to be banned, several times.
I think this is another incorrect drunk statement by you rclark. I don't believe I requested "them" to be banned. I did request for one of them - JLBB - to be banned but I don't think I requested for Xexos to be banned. For your own good rclark, put the bottle down because you don't get anything right.

And why did you ask me earlier to get JLBBs post showing the full text by him when you were able to find it yourself?

Added in 33 minutes 14 seconds:
rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago Did he say more than this, @nameless



It must of been really hard for you to take that from another person suffering from baldness.

Two sentences. The nerve of him.

Added in 5 minutes 10 seconds:


Two sentences don't go over my head. Maybe your head, that's probably true.
rclark, why are you complaining about Xexos being banned over his misogynistic posts? It sounds like you're saying Xexos should be allowed to post his misogynistic crap here.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 11 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1620
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2380
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26413

Post by rclark » 4 weeks ago

No, I'm not a woman hater. I just hate lying hypocrites like yourself.
You are so full of shit, where do I begin?

Remember, you are saying I am not intelligent, and are saying I am too mentally stupid to comprehend what your
idiotic statements are.

Of course, you were offended because someone else said something about your mental illness, (Guest-3). You're very quick
to point out others are stupid, and mental faults yourself. I think it's very ironic, to say the least.

You are very good at lying about things. Of course this is all about your reaction to being unfairly criticized, by two sentences
from someone who you know suffers from hair loss.

It's really extremely hypocritical for you to say I either take drugs, or am mentally ill. That shows you are lying about a lot
things here.
nameless wrote: 4 weeks ago You either drink too much, take a lot of illegal drugs, or have a mental illness. I'm not cutting you down about any of that because I myself have and still do deal with some of that same stuff. I'm just stating matter-of-factly that you either have a drinking problem or a drug problem or a significant mental illness. It makes it hard to deal with you.

The number of sentences in a bald-shaming post is irrelevant. What matters is the intent of the text. JLBBs intent was to rag on me about being bald. That's bald-shaming. There is no regulation that says bald-shaming must be at least 3 sentences long. Bald-shaming is bald-shaming no matter how many sentences are involved. You aren't very smart or you're drunk a lot.

Now I know a lot about booze and drugs. I used to use it every day to sleep and it caused me to make a fool of myself. I mostly quit using it about 10 years ago. I say "mostly" because I have used it about 5 -10 times in the past 10 years. And every time I've used it I've made a fool of myself. You seem drunk to me quite often. I think you have a drinking problem. Here's some free advice - get your habit under control.

And JLBB has shown numerous pics of his head. He absolutely is not suffering from baldness. He has a lot of hair. Most of us here would be thrilled to have as much hair as him.

Added in 11 minutes 45 seconds:


I think this is yet another incorrect drunken statement by you rclark. I do not believe I requested "them" to be banned. I did request one of them - JLBB - to be banned but I don't think I requested for Xexos to be banned. For your own good rclark, put the bottle down.

And why did you ask me earlier to get JLBBs post showing the full text by him when you were able to find it yourself?

Added in 33 minutes 14 seconds:


Someone can bald-shame a bald person with even just 1 word. For example, if you're walking down the street and a person with a full head of hair points at you and derisively screams "Baldie" he only said one word but it's still bald-shaming.

And lastly rclark, you're complaining about Xexos being banned for his misogynistic posts so you're saying he should be allowed to post misogynistic crap here. Are you aware that misogyny means woman-hating? Are you a woman-hater?

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1234
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1107
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26414

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago No, I'm not a woman hater. I just hate lying hypocrites like yourself.
You are so full of shit, where do I begin?

Remember, you are saying I am not intelligent, and are saying I am too mentally stupid to comprehend what your
idiotic statements are.

Of course, you were offended because someone else said something about your mental illness, (Guest-3). You're very quick
to point out others are stupid, and mental faults yourself. I think it's very ironic, to say the least.

You are very good at lying about things. Of course this is all about your reaction to being unfairly criticized, by two sentences
from someone who you know suffers from hair loss.

Sleep it off, man. When I said you appear to have a mental illness I wasn't insulting you. I was simply matter-of-factly stating that you appear to have a mental illness or you use too much drugs/alcohol. And I still think you have a mental illness or you use too much drugs/alcohol. I myself have a mental illness and I used to drink too much and take drugs, so I don't look down on your for those things. I don't take drugs anymore but I still have a mental health issue and I still drink now and then. So I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I'm just telling you that it's hard to make you understand things because of your mental illness or drug/alcohol use.

And everybody lies, fella. Yes, I've told some lies in my life and so have you. So has everyone.

And in the past when it seemed like I was lying to you I wasn't really trying to lie to you. I was telling you shortened incomplete versions of events because your comprehension problems made it laborious to explain things to you in detail. The more facts and details I gave you the less you would comprehend what I was saying. Hence, I started shortening stuff I told you to make it easier for me to explain stuff to you. That's one of the reasons you think I lie to you.

But now I don't shorten things for you anymore. I stopped doing that a month or so ago. That's why we're fighting more. The underlying problem is that you don't understand things. I even had to explain to you that a person can bald-shame another person with even one word. And even after I explained that to you, you still didn't understand it. And when you don't understand stuff that makes it laborious on the person who's trying to explain something to you.

Added in 3 minutes 26 seconds:
rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago No, I'm not a woman hater. I just hate lying hypocrites like yourself.

You must be a woman hater because you're expressing opposition to Xexos ban over his misogyny. But some of us don't want Xexos posting misogyny here so shut up already.

Added in 8 minutes 15 seconds:
rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago
It's really extremely hypocritical for you to say I either take drugs, or am mentally ill. That shows you are lying about a lot
things here.
No, it's not hypocritical for me to say you drink too much or take drugs or you're mentally ill. I'm not saying it to insult you. I'm stating that stuff as a matter-of-fact. There's obviously something wrong with you. You can't understand basic stuff even after heavy explanation. You've got it in your head that bald-shaming requires a minimum amount of 3 sentences EVEN AFTER I demonstrated to you how bald-shaming can be done with as little as ONE WORD. You simply cab not understand stuff.

Bald-shaming can be done with even just one word. Do you get it yet?

And this is why I used to withhold info from you when I talked to you in the past - because the more details I gave you the more laborious it was to make you understand things. You have trouble understanding even the short version of stuff. You think I was lying to you but I was just trying to make you understand the gist of stuff easier. Talking to you is like talking to a stick. Trying to explain stuff to you is like trying to explain stuff to a stick.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 11 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1620
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2380
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26415

Post by rclark » 4 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 4 weeks ago Sleep it off you stupid dishonest fuck. When I said you appear to have a mental illness I wasn't insulting you. I was simply matter-of-factly stating that you appear to have a mental illness or you use too much drugs/alcohol. And I still think you have a mental illness or you use too much drugs/alcohol. You seem like a punch-drunk boxer to me.

And everybody lies stupid. Yea, I've told some lies in my life and so have you, asshole.

And when it seemed like I was lying to you in the past I wasn't actually trying to lie to you. I was telling you shortened and incomplete versions of things because you have comprehension problems either from mental illness or drug/alcohol use. The more factual details I give you in discussions the more chances you won't comprehend what I'm saying because of your comprehension problems. Hence, I give you shortened versions of events. I had to withhold some info in the past to make it easier for you to understand stuff.

I don't shorten things for you anymore. I stopped doing that a few weeks ago. I don't care anymore if you understand stuff or not. Look, you're dumb. I had to explain to you that one person can bald-shame another person with even just one word. Most people would know that but you're not really with it so simple and basic stuff has to be over-explained to you. The problem is that stuff goes over your head, you're not smart, and you like a punch-drunk person.

Added in 3 minutes 26 seconds:


You must be a woman hater asshole because you're complaining about Blackg banning Xexos for misogyny. Obviously, you think it's OK for Xexos to do misogyny here. But some of us don't want to see misogyny here (or anywhere for that matter) so shut up. Why are you defending Xexos's misogyny???

Xexos will only be gone for a week and when he gets back here exchange email addresses with him so if he gets banned again for women-hatred you two can still keep in touch via email. After all, you seem to like the woman-hater.

Added in 8 minutes 15 seconds:
@nameless, you called women on here cunts. You shouldn't criticize for anybody for being misogynistic. Really, I mean that's the most misogynist word you could call a female. In fact, the word you used was "cunt-wad". Let me guess, you felt that someone was attacking you first, so they deserved it? That's your common excuse.

Who is the punch-drunk person I like? I don't think your grammar came out correctly. Do you mean to say "you're a punch drunk person"? I think
that makes more sense. Is it my slowness, or did you use incorrect grammar?

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1234
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1107
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26416

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago @nameless, you called women on here cunts.
I did not call womEn cunts. I said that to one woman. She and I have worked this out and I believe she and I have a courteous accord and we both want to put it past us BUT every time you bring it up again you make her relive it. It was one womAn, not womEn, and she (and I) want to move on from it so stop it already.

Added in 5 minutes 10 seconds:
rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago You shouldn't criticize for anybody for being misogynistic.
I condemn Xexos's misogyny in the strongest possible terms. I understand that you don't want Xexos condemned for his misogyny but I'm not going to change my mind. Most people here do not approve of Xexos's misogyny.

Added in 9 minutes 39 seconds:
rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago @nameless, you called women on here cunts. Really, I mean that's the most misogynist word you could call a female. In fact, the word you used was "cunt-wad". Let me guess, you felt that someone was attacking you first, so they deserved it? That's your common excuse.
1. I was speaking to one womAn here, not all womEn here. And I didn't say "cunt-WAD" you liar. You added the word "Wad" to what I said.

2. I don't have to explain myself to someone like you. That was between her and I, and you make her relive it every time you bring it up.

Added in 1 minute 40 seconds:
rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago Who is the punch-drunk person I like? I don't think your grammar came out correctly. Do you mean to say "you're a punch drunk person"? I think
that makes more sense. Is it my slowness, or did you use incorrect grammar?
Great! rclark has stepped up and filled the grammar sheriff position here at IOHL. There is one problem though - rclark is an idiot who should not be allowed anywhere near other people's grammar. He needs to focus on his own grammar.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 699
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2320
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26419

Post by EvilLocks » 4 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 4 weeks ago It was mostly her talking I think that she needed to unload lol.
Good, if you let her unload first then maybe she'll let you unload later ;)

Added in 3 minutes 51 seconds:
nameless wrote: 4 weeks ago Blackg, I don't understand why Xexos and JLBB come here. when I had some looks i did not hang out at places I did not need to be. I was out picking up women.
Image

That's what I thought, @Xexos should be using his "attractive eye area" to attract some hot virgins or something instead of hanging around here attempting to bully people. It's pretty sad actually.
- straight from the top of my dome -

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2146
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 6144
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26420

Post by Guest-4 » 4 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 4 weeks ago Good, if you let her unload first then maybe she'll let you unload later ;)
:D
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1620
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2380
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26422

Post by rclark » 4 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 4 weeks ago Another lie by rclark. Listen up you liar - I did not call womEn cunts. I said that to one woman. She and I have worked this out and I believe she and I have a courteous accord and we both want to put it past us BUT every time you bring it up again you make her relive it. It was one woman (not womEn), and she (and I) want to move on from it so shut up already.

Added in 5 minutes 10 seconds:


So you're trying to protect Xexos fom my criticism of him about his misogyny. Unlike yourself I believe that misogyny should be criticized. Apparently you do not believe that misogyny (women-hating) should be criticized.

Added in 9 minutes 39 seconds:


1. I was speaking to one woman, not all women. And I didn't say "cunt-WAD" you liar. You added the word "Wad" to what I said.

2. I don't have to explain myself to someone like you. That was between her and I, and you make her relive it every time you bring it up.

Added in 1 minute 40 seconds:


Great! rclark has stepped up and filled the grammar sheriff position here at IOHL. There is one problem though - rclark is an idiot who should not be allowed anywhere near other people's grammar. He needs to focus on his own grammar.
You made fun of my mental problems. You abused me. Maybe you should be the one banned, @nameless.

Don't worry, unlike you I don't make fun of people's races, like you did with @Guest-3.

An idiot calling someone else one. You are such a liar on all counts. Your words are there for everybody to see. My apologies, it was cunt twat? Something with a cunt in front of it.

You shouldn't throw stones from glass houses. Ever hear that saying?

Added in 1 minute 32 seconds:
blackg wrote: 4 weeks ago I wish @Admin would post more. Did you see any of the Trump -- Biden slugfest, Fred?
Round two and three are coming soon, from the coronavirus, mask free theater. :clap:

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1234
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1107
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26425

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago You made fun of my mental problems. You abused me. Maybe you should be the one banned, @nameless.

Don't worry, unlike you I don't make fun of people's races, like you did with @Guest-3.

An idiot calling someone else one. You are such a liar on all counts. Your words are there for everybody to see. My apologies, it was cunt twat? Something with a cunt in front of it.

You shouldn't throw stones from glass houses. Ever hear that saying?

Added in 1 minute 32 seconds:


Round two and three are coming soon, from the coronavirus, mask free theater. :clap:
I'm not trying to make fun of you and i'm sorry you think I am.

I'm just saying that your mental problems, whatever they may be, make it hard for you to understand things.

I won't be talking to you anymore because you seem to need a break and it isn't doing either of us any good for us to talk.

Goodbye.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post