IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

@JLBB has been banned for a month.

And @Xexos if you happen to think that somehow at 50 everyone automatically has there shit together, you are mistaken.

Life is mostly one big decline - mentally and obviously physically.

I'm more neurotic now at 40 than I was at 20. I'd say your future will look the same.
the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom (but just say no)

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago @JLBB has been banned for a month.

He got what he deserved. OK, I'm back.

Added in 56 minutes 11 seconds:
Xexos wrote: 1 month ago Why are you acting like you're some kind of a Vietnamese war hero? You're literally arguing for hours daily on a shitty hair loss forum over some irrelevant shit (that even teenagers would find time-wasting) as a 50 years old man and you don't think that's pathetic? And i'm not mentioning your age to make fun of you or "engage in ageism", but to let you notice that due to being older than most members here, you should be wiser and more mature than them. And yes a 20 years old is a man, but you should know better than him due to your age and you shouldn't take him too seriously over every minor thing.

You're the one who's disrespecting yourself and your age, not us.
You're a lying punk. YOU and JLBB are the ones disrespecting people outside your age group. After all, you two punks pick fights with people who are older than you two and then you whine like ninny babies when those older people fight back. You're position is that you should be allowed to harass people older than you but those older people shouldn't be allowed to fight back. And FYI I would guess that at least 30% of the posters here are older than their early 20s. Here are some of the posters that are older than their early 20s:

1. Me
2. Afro
3. Hairblues
4. Pat
5. Admin

And these 5 are just the ones I'm pretty sure are over 25. There are more.

And you whine about me arguing BUT I'm not arguing alone. I'm arguing with YOU and JLBB, which means you two punks are part of the arguing. And like you yourself said, "Even teenagers would find our day long arguments here time-wastng". For once you are right - normal teenagers (with all their hair) would say all of the posters here, including YOU and JLBB, are wasting time here. So why are you whining about me wasting time here when you're doing the exact same thing I'm doing jackass?

And WTF is your Viet Nam war hero shit all about? I never said I'm a Viet Nam War hero and I'm definitely not a Viet Nam War hero.

If I didn't have hair loss I wouldn't be here. And this place is a place for people with hair loss. I have hair loss So I belong here. But what about your butt-love buddy JLBB? He's a better-than-average looking man with a full head of hair who comes to this site all day long to bicker with balding people when he should be out trying to pick-up women who want nothing to do with him because he's an insufficiently-weened psychopath.

Every negative thing you say about me is related to my hair loss. if I wasn't stressed about my hair loss I wouldn't be coming here all stressed out and depressed. The same is probably true of you but you lack the awareness and intelligence to realize it.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 month ago

nameless wrote: 1 month ago He got what he deserved. OK, I'm back.

You're a lying punk. YOU and JLBB are the ones disrespecting people outside your age group. After all, you two punks pick fights with people who are older than you two and then you whine like ninny babies when those older people fight back. You're position is that you should be allowed to harass people older than you but those older people shouldn't be allowed to fight back. And FYI I would guess that at least 30% of the people at this site are older than their early 20s. Here are some of the posters that are older than their early 20s:

1. Me
2. Afro
3. Hairblues
4. Pat
5. Admin

And you whine about me arguing BUT I'm not arguing alone. I'm arguing with YOU and JLBB, which means you two punks are involved in the arguing. And like you yourself said, "Even teenagers would find our day long arguments here time-wastng". For once you are right - normal teenagers (with all their hair) would say all of the posters here, including YOU and JLBB, are wasting time here. So why are you talking about me wasting time here when you're doing the exact same thing I'm doing, you projecting jackass?

And WTF is your Viet Nam war hero shit all about? I never said I'm a Viet Nam War hero and I'm not a Viet Nam War hero.

If I didn't have hair loss I wouldn't be here. And this place is a place for people with hair loss. I have hair loss So I belong here. But what about your butt-love buddy JLBB? He's a better-than-average looking man with a full head of hair who comes to this site all day long to bicker with balding people when he should be out trying to pick-up women who want nothing to do with him because he's an insufficiently-weened psychopath.

Every negative thing you say about me is related to my hair loss. if I wasn't stressed about my hair loss I wouldn't be coming here all stressed out and depressed. The same is probably true of you but you lack the awareness and intelligence to realize it.
I moved forward one or two pages back and I encourage you to do the same as well. By doing that you are showing respect to the @blackg's decision, which you just thanked them for. It is also the case that it is bad form to criticize a banned poster as a banned poster cannot defend themselves. Finally, the majority of the posters who are not involved in this argument are probably fed up, so by moving on you would show them respect as well.

Xexos has a lot of interests. If you stop responding to him he'll likely move on to discussing something else.

There are other interesting things to discuss.

Are you watching the debates?
Have you been impacted by the fires on the west coast?
What kind of woman do you want to go for when you get your hair back?
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Post by Corazón Xexos » 1 month ago

nameless wrote: 1 month ago He got what he deserved. OK, I'm back.

You're a lying punk. YOU and JLBB are the ones disrespecting people outside your age group. After all, you two punks pick fights with people who are older than you two and then you whine like ninny babies when those older people fight back. You're position is that you should be allowed to harass people older than you but those older people shouldn't be allowed to fight back. And FYI I would guess that at least 30% of the posters here are older than their early 20s. Here are some of the posters that are older than their early 20s:

1. Me
2. Afro
3. Hairblues
4. Pat
5. Admin

And you whine about me arguing BUT I'm not arguing alone. I'm arguing with YOU and JLBB, which means you two punks are part of the arguing. And like you yourself said, "Even teenagers would find our day long arguments here time-wastng". For once you are right - normal teenagers (with all their hair) would say all of the posters here, including YOU and JLBB, are wasting time here. So why are you whining about me wasting time here when you're doing the exact same thing I'm doing jackass?

And WTF is your Viet Nam war hero shit all about? I never said I'm a Viet Nam War hero and I'm definitely not a Viet Nam War hero.

Ok

Added in 5 minutes 40 seconds:
blackg wrote: 1 month ago @JLBB has been banned for a month
Are you fucking retarded? Why is he suddenly banned when he said nothing after his reply which you yourself said wasn't bald shaming?

Why is the moderation on this forum from the Admin to the moderators is so fucking shit and cringeworthy? Not everyone is fit to rule a forum and out of all the people here it had to be you? I should've expected this from Admin considering how retarded he acts on many occasions.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago Ok

Added in 5 minutes 40 seconds:

Are you fucking retarded? Why is he suddenly banned when he said nothing after his reply which you yourself said wasn't bald shaming?

Why is the moderation on this forum from the Admin to the moderators is so fucking shit and cringeworthy? Not everyone is fit to rule a forum and out of all the people here it had to be you? I should've expected this from Admin considering how retarded he acts on many occasions.
You're close to a ban yourself after posting that derogatory point-by-point misogynistic crap that I deleted.
This crap can only come from the retrograde and mentally unstable.

And! At least we are trying to maintain some standards on this forum. Standards which find you hopelessly alienated.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Guest-2 » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago You're close to a ban yourself after posting that derogatory point-by-point misogynistic crap that I deleted.
This crap can only come from the retrograde and mentally unstable.

And! At least we are trying to maintain some standards on this forum. Standards which find you hopelessly alienated.
For the love of River Phoenix, just do it already.

You have the power. Abuse it.

You think he wouldn't ban your sorry ass if he could?

It's the only way he will respect your authority.

LAW AND ORDER!

ATTICA

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

Guest-2 wrote: 1 month ago For the love of River Phoenix, just do it already.

You have the power. Abuse it.

You think he wouldn't ban your sorry ass if he could?

It's the only way he will respect your authority.

LAW AND ORDER!

ATTICA
Kinda wish I'd accepted the offer to be moderator, he would've been banned long ago if it was me deciding. Telling people to commit suicide and more is !NOT OK! That's when it crosses a line from freedom of speech to pure evil. Give the guy a permaban, @blackg :twisted: He needs to go.
- straight from the top of my dome -

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Many subhuman abused dogs are indeed crying for me in this thread out of torment because i'm an extreme merciless bully. I'd bully the women if i wanted, but as a man i have to excuse their weakness and turn a blind eye to their constant barking and crying for me. It's not my fault that i'm a high T alpha slayer who's bullying people left and right due to my zero inhibit and ferocious personality. I didn't choose to have a handsome badboy eye area and a very large grower dick that left science at wonder and awe. If that's what causes these subhumans to cry for me constantly, then i'm sorry that i indeed mog you to utter suicide.

@blackg If you're a man don't delete this reply my loyal abused chihuahua

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago i'm an extreme merciless bully.
No you're a mere annoyance at this point. I don't think anyone here is losing sleep over your insults but I think most people here would rather keep the discussions free of things like wishing suicide on people, or being told they are worthless. There are other more important subjects to discuss, you know..
- straight from the top of my dome -

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago No you're a mere annoyance at this point. I don't think anyone here is losing sleep over your insults but I think most people here would rather keep the discussions free of things like wishing suicide on people, or being told they are worthless. There are other more important subjects to discuss, you know..
I'm just doing humanity a favor by driving the garbage out of the gene pool. I've never attacked you or anything because i didn't care enough about you, you're a married woman who posts here occasionally, why are you so angry about me bullying other subhumans on here? If you knew how disturbing and creepy the abused dogs i bully here like @Exodus @blackg @nameless @Rudiger you'd probably shoot them with a 12 gauge yourself.

Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 4 weeks ago

Sent @Xexos on an involuntarily 1 week vacation from the forum. Hopefully when he's back from the vacation he has learned not to wish death upon others, attempt to bully, and maybe he'll even find some creativity to use in his trolling. If he doesn't the next ban will be longer.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago I'm just doing humanity a favor by driving the garbage out of the gene pool. I've never attacked you or anything because i didn't care enough about you, you're a married woman who posts here occasionally, why are you so angry about me bullying other subhumans on here? If you knew how disturbing and creepy the abused dogs i bully here like @Exodus @blackg @nameless @Rudiger you'd probably shoot them with a 12 gauge yourself.
The saddest thing is that he calls other people subhuman while he posts garbage like this. His posts force other people to fight back in order to protect their space & dignity.

Note to Afro - I don't want to rag on Xexos. But if he's going to rag on me then what choice do I really have but to fight back? As I've told you before people are partly judged by how they defend themselves against attacks.

During the election campaign between Michael Dukakis and Bush Sr., George Bush Sr. did negative attacks against Michael Dukakis. Michael Dukakis didn't fight back...didn't defend himself. Michael Dukakis lost the election.

The next election cycle featured Bill Clinton versus Bush Sr. for President. Because Michael Dukakis's timid approach towards Bush Sr. resulted in a loss it was decided that Bill Clinton would fight back against every negative attack made against him by Bush Sr. and he would also make negative attacks against Bush Sr. Bill Clinton won that election.

Experts analysed the data later and determined Bill Clinton won the election partly because he fought back against Bush Sr's negative attacks. Further, experts determined that people complain about negative attacks but the same people who complain about negative attacks believe the info in negative attacks if the negative attacks go unanswered. In other words, if I don't fight back people will figure that the attacks by Xexos and JLBB against me are fair allegations.

I don't like the fighting but if I don't fight back then everything Xexos and JLBB say about me will stick.

Typically I also think that it's inappropriate to fight with a poster who's been banned (JLBB) because he can't fight back. I wouldn't ordinarily do that. But I ask you, would JLBB refrain from attacking me if I was banned? The answer to that question is NO. I got banned earlier this year and while I was banned I came to the site (without signing in) a few times to see if there was news, and I recall seeing that JLBB was posting negative text about me even though I was banned. Is it really a good idea to wear kid gloves in a fight when you're opponent has taken the gloves off? I don't think so. Fighting by the Queen's Rules while your opponent is in full-on Street Brawl mode is foolish.

Xexos is banned for a week. I'll prove that I want the dumb fighting to stop. When Xexos comes back in a week I won't respond to any attack (against me, or anyone else) he makes in the first 24 hours after he returns. But if he attack(s) after he's back 24 hours I'm getting after him. I don't believe he can/will stop fighting because he says he believes that attacking/hurting other people is an achievement. He himself says attacking/hurting other people is akin to him being a top predator in some wildlife survival battle. He himself proudly calls himself a "Merciless Bully".
Last edited by nameless 4 weeks ago, edited 8 times in total.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 4 weeks ago

Thanks @Pat, I've just woken up and started reading those comments from that mental lightweight, @Xexos.

For a young guy I thought he'd have more going on in his life. I mean, he ain't bad looking (going from that photo he posted).
He could easily corner the local pretty-boy, boy-band, permanently androgynous market in his home town.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 4 weeks ago

I had a nice date tonight. I'm not 100% sure if it went well for her too but I think it did.

Quarandating is hard. We sent to a farm that makes food too, we had dinner and ice cream (good ice cream) and then we talked. It was mostly her talking I think that she needed to unload lol.
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago No you're a mere annoyance at this point. I don't think anyone here is losing sleep over your insults but I think most people here would rather keep the discussions free of things like wishing suicide on people, or being told they are worthless. There are other more important subjects to discuss, you know..
I for one am not losing sleep over his attacks and he attacks me a lot. The only reason I answer to his attacks is that if I don't answer then most posters will think I agree to the bad things he says about me. I'm not bothered by his attacks at all. I just fight back against him to make it clear that I have my side of the story.

Added in 5 minutes 22 seconds:
blackg wrote: 4 weeks ago Thanks @Pat, I've just woken up and started reading those comments from that mental lightweight, @Xexos.

For a young guy I thought he'd have more going on in his life. I mean, he ain't bad looking (going from that photo he posted).
He could easily corner the local pretty-boy, boy-band, permanently androgynous market in his home town.
Blackg, I don't understand why Xexos and JLBB come here. when I had some looks i did not hang out at places I did not need to be. I was out picking up women.
Last edited by nameless 4 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.