IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2147
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 6158
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26202

Post by Guest-4 » 1 month ago

JLBB wrote: 1 month ago I'm 25 with a long life of pussy still ahead of me,
Exodus wrote: 1 month ago You're so superficial lol. Long life of pussy, the psychopathic mind can only think in terms of one night stands. Also lmao at you talking about long term relationships as if you're even capable of love or compassion. And its hilariously hypocritical you're trying to morally police nameless

Added in 1 minute 5 seconds:
The insults are the real icing on the cake. Just the kind of person you are lol. And says a lot that the only person supporting you is a fellow piece of shit
I was going to post the same thing. It's not normal nor healthy for a man past college age to think of women only as "pussy" or to speak of "having" women rather than being with women.

You'll notice that when EdgelordBB refers to the women he's been with, sorry I mean the pussy that he's had, he only really refers to the number of women he's been with, sometimes the number of women of each race. I remember some guys doing that in college. But no healthy experienced man, and by that I mean no healthy experienced man, still speaks of women that way after college. They then refer to particular experiences and relationships. They'll obviously still talk about sex, but it won't only be about the number of women that they have sex with, rather they'll talk about various experiences that they've had.

I actually know of one man in real life who speaks like EdgelordBB. He'll say "I've been with 40 women, and the ones who didn't have sex with me gave me blowjobs. I've still never been with a crazy asian though." He's also an alcoholic, a drug addict, very thin skinned, a narcissist, and according to a mutual friend with relevant training, he might have borderline personality disorder.
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1046
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2090
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26204

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

Exodus wrote: 1 month ago You're so superficial lol. Long life of pussy, the psychopathic mind can only think in terms of one night stands. Also lmao at you talking about long term relationships as if you're even capable of love or compassion. And its hilariously hypocritical you're trying to morally police nameless

Added in 1 minute 5 seconds:
The insults are the real icing on the cake. Just the kind of person you are lol. And says a lot that the only person supporting you is a fellow piece of shit
According to Blackg and literally mentioned only a few posts ago I’m obsessed with the idea of marriage, according to you I’m obsessed with pussy and one night stands.

I am more than capable of love, I love insulting low IQ vermin with piss poor reading comprehension skills such as yourself and Nameless for example.

Added in 4 minutes 33 seconds:
Guest-4 wrote: 1 month ago I was going to post the same thing. It's not normal nor healthy for a man past college age to think of women only as "pussy" or to speak of "having" women rather than being with women.

You'll notice that when EdgelordBB refers to the women he's been with, sorry I mean the pussy that he's had, he only really refers to the number of women he's been with, sometimes the number of women of each race. I remember some guys doing that in college. But no healthy experienced man, and by that I mean no healthy experienced man, still speaks of women that way after college. They then refer to particular experiences and relationships. They'll obviously still talk about sex, but it won't only be about the number of women that they have sex with, rather they'll talk about various experiences that they've had.

I actually know of one man in real life who speaks like EdgelordBB. He'll say "I've been with 40 women, and the ones who didn't have sex with me gave me blowjobs. I've still never been with a crazy asian though." He's also an alcoholic, a drug addict, very thin skinned, a narcissist, and according to a mutual friend with relevant training, he might have borderline personality disorder.
When you get overly emotional about your insults you tend to come across like a bit of an idiot. This post says a lot more about you that it does me.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2147
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 6158
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26205

Post by Guest-4 » 1 month ago

JLBB wrote: 1 month ago I love insulting
Summarized for convenience.
JLBB wrote: 1 month agoWhen you get overly emotional about your insults you tend to come across like a bit of an idiot. This post says a lot more about you that it does me.
I have absolutely no doubt that you mistakenly believe that.
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

User avatar
Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 826
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1056
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday
Age: 20

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26206

Post by Corazón Xexos » 1 month ago

Image

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2503
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4689
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26207

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago Image
Poor cat.

Added in 57 seconds:
JLBB wrote: 1 month ago According to Blackg and literally mentioned only a few posts ago I’m obsessed with the idea of marriage, according to you I’m obsessed with pussy and one night stands.
These two things aren't mutually exclusive.
"They say hard work never hurt anybody, but, I figure, why take the chance?"

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1266
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2823
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26208

Post by Guest-2 » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago Image
Dude, WTF???

You have more hair than that hairy-pussy you're holding, and you're fighting with a guy on a hair loss forum who is possibly one the most negatively effected by hair loss on it.

Dont get me wrong, you can disagree, but some of your posts are more like bullying and degrading.
Last edited by Guest-2 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1046
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2090
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26209

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago Poor cat.

Added in 57 seconds:

These two things aren't mutually exclusive.
They are if you imply as Exodus did that am unable to feel love and only want one night stands or value women as pussies.

Cut the bullshit dude, it was a dumb fucking comment.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1266
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2823
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26210

Post by Guest-2 » 1 month ago

JLBB wrote: 1 month ago They are if you imply as Exodus did that am unable to feel love and only want one night stands or value women as pussies.

Cut the bullshit dude, it was a dumb fucking comment.
Have you ever been in love?

User avatar
Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 826
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1056
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday
Age: 20

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26211

Post by Corazón Xexos » 1 month ago

Guest-2 wrote: 1 month ago Dude, WTF???

You have more hair than that hairy-pussy you're holding, and you're fighting with a guy on a hair loss forum who is possibly one the most negatively effected by hair loss on it.
I was like thin NW2.5 just few months ago, ask @Exodus himself he saw my hair

I regrew hair because i take dutasteride and oral minoxidil at the same time, and luckily have suffered no side effects so far

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2503
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4689
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26212

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Guest-2 wrote: 1 month ago Have you ever been in love?
I have and it was wonderful.
"They say hard work never hurt anybody, but, I figure, why take the chance?"

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 396
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1222
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26213

Post by Pat » 1 month ago

Guest-2 wrote: 1 month ago Have you ever been in love?
I think I was in love once. She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1236
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1113
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26214

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

JLBB wrote: 1 month ago I'm 25 with a long life of pussy still ahead of me, you cheated on every girl you ever had, bragged about it multiple times and are now a bald, sad old man with mental illness that will die bald and alone. Not only that, but the only sex you've had in the past decade has been with prostitutes.

"But when I get meh hair back I'll bang 20 year olds again, when I get meh hair back"
You didn't answer my question. I said a few months ago posters were saying you were in a short relationship with a woman you wanted to keep and she dumped you. Posters said you were all butt-hurt about her leaving you. What happened with that?

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 730
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1072
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26215

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote: 1 month ago Image
Cool ceiling

Added in 22 minutes 37 seconds:
Xexos wrote: 1 month ago I was like thin NW2.5 just few months ago, ask @Exodus himself he saw my hair

I regrew hair because i take dutasteride and oral minoxidil at the same time, and luckily have suffered no side effects so far
i can confirm

Added in 1 hour 35 minutes 7 seconds:
You still gaming @Xexos ? U gonna get a new gen console or graphics card?

Wat specs is the laptop @Char ? I was gonna try getting back into gaming but to be honest its really frustrating now. Being bald and losing at a game is the worst feeling lmao

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1236
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1113
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26220

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago Go easy on nameless.
Anyway, I don't understand why you put so much faith in marriage. Well, I do I guess -- you're young and have little understanding about complicated issues such as middle-aged divorce and separation.
These are adult concepts, far removed from just eating a girl's ass.

So to paraphrase the great writer Francis Fukuyama: Marriage is not the end of history.

You will find out in time.
I just want JLBB to answer my question. Here again is the question - a few months ago I heard @JLBB was in a short relationship with a woman he wanted to keep forever and she dumped him. People were posting that JLBB was all butt-hurt about her leaving him. I would like @JLBB to tell us all the whole story about this.

Is JLBB afraid to answer my question about his unrequited love story?

Is it too painful for @JLBB to talk about being dumped by the woman he wanted to be with forever?

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2503
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4689
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#26221

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

nameless wrote: 1 month ago I just want JLBB to answer my question. Here again is the question - a few months ago I heard @JLBB was in a short relationship with a woman he wanted to keep forever and she dumped him. People were posting that JLBB was all butt-hurt about her leaving him. I would like @JLBB to tell us all the whole story about this.

Is JLBB afraid to answer my question about his unrequited love story?

Is it too painful for @JLBB to talk about being dumped by the woman he wanted to be with forever?
Well I can't blame him if he is too proud to admit he has been dumped and now severely butt hurt. I've been dumped by a woman and, while painful, it is ultimately food for the soul.

Love comes in all shapes.
"They say hard work never hurt anybody, but, I figure, why take the chance?"

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post