IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago And I'm in a happy relationship where I feel valued and I feel I can trust him completely. We don't know what the future holds and maybe he'll leave me for a 25 yr old when I'm approaching 40s, but time will tell I guess.
If he does leave you for someone younger I think he will live to regret it, like I did.

Anyway, how is little junior EvilLocks? How old is she now and are you getting much sleep?
Roe v. Wade has got to stay

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago If he does leave you for someone younger I think he will live to regret it, like I did.

Anyway, how is little junior EvilLocks? How old is she now and are you getting much sleep?
Yup I think a lot of men who leave the mother of their children for a younger model ends up regretting it. Sure it's tempting to mess around with someone younger, but after all if you have kids together there's a lot of thing's you'll be missing out on and things will not be the same any more.
Me and my man have talked about this though, and he is always reassuring me. Also we made a mutual promise that neither of us will let ourselves go and try to look our best at any age.
I never walk around in dirty tracksuits from 2008 sweaty with messy "hair" or not even washed my face. I like going without makeup at home, but I always make sure to be hygienic and smell good, wear a nice track suit instead of an old one, some nice underwear, always be shaved and clean etc. And of course keep the body in good shape. I expect the same from him, good hygiene, care about how he dresses, maybe a nice perfume, get a hair cut, trim beard etc. It's only fair in a relationship. I will never become one of those moms who don't "have time" to put herself together.
Anyway, Evil Jr. is now 6 months old as of 2 days ago :D We've been so lucky that she's a good sleeper. I used to be kinda an insomniac when my depression was at a peak a few years ago but now I sleep pretty well thankfully.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 4 weeks ago Thank you for saying you will no longer post here.

Hairlosstalk doesn't allow people to have multiple user ids. They track the IP address. Now I exposed you as the liar that you are.

Your hairlosstalk @nameless user IS STILL BANNED. :clap: :lol:

nameless_banned.png

I guess that makes you a shameless liar. :lol:

Also, you are a woman hater, and a racist.

:wave:

How does it feel to be humiliated by someone you feel is much dumber than you?

There appears to be some confusion. My point was that HairLossTalk will let me back in using my old nameless account OR my new nameless2 account. They know that both of those accounts are me. I can post as either nameless or nameless2 but not both of them.

Some months ago when I first went back to HairLossTalk I was already posting there under the name nameless2. The mods offered to re-activate my old banned nameless account. They said I could come back as nameless again if I wanted to or I could keep the nameless2 account I had been using. They left the choice up to me. I decided to continue posting as nameless2 since I had PMs as nameless2 and people were getting to know me as nameless2. They said that I could keep using the nameless2 account and if I ever wanted to start using the old nameless account instead they would allow me to switch to the old nameless account. HairLossTalk has no objection to me going back to HairLossTalk as nameless. The ban on me at HairLossTalk is lifted.

I hope this clears up the confusion.

Added in 6 minutes 7 seconds:
Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago Leaving aside your endless rambling, the way that you're just trying to get yourself banned / draw a reaction is really pathetic.

1) If you want to get banned, be a fucking grown man and ask Admin for a temp ban. You don't need to make a scene.

2) Watching you flailing away like that is like watching a violent scene directed by a juvenile filmmaker. You're haphazardly grasping for shock value ... but all you're getting is a big "meh". Honestly you're simply not that good of an edgelord, I hope for your sake that you eventually grow up from that schtick.
If he wants to get banned he could just voluntarily leave for awhile and accomplish the exact same thing so I really don't think he's trying to get banned. I think he wants to stay here AND he also wants to make bigoted insults. I think he wants both.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

inappropriate attire.jpg
inappropriate attire.jpg (458.15 KiB) Viewed 637 times

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote: 4 weeks agoNo one mistreated you. In fact you went out of your way to mistreat every one else.
If you did catch any opprobrium it was warranted after calling this site a garbage site.

Anyway, NFL season soon.
Sometimes it takes an outsider to get at the truth of a situation because the people inside the problem can't see the forest for the trees. With that in mind, keep in mind that the HairLossTalk moderator Wolf Pack, who had himself previously permanently banned me from HairLossTalk over a big argument I got into at HairLossTalk. But when Wolf Pack came here and saw how some of the posters here were mistreating me literally for months and months and that the mods here were allowing them to do that, that bothered him sufficiently enough that he lifted the ban on me at HairLossTalk. That should tell you something, but you're inside the problem where you can't see the forest for the trees.

And you're actually part of the problem. You're one of the mods who allowed bigoted attacks against me on the basis of my psych issues. Then you whined and banned me when I made bigoted attacks in response to one of the posters who first made bigoted attacks against me. With this kind of unjust crap taking place the site deserved to be called a "garbage site".

Football is around the corner. I'm using the same formula that I used last year.

This year I'm taking these two AFC teams to go to the playoffs - the Jets and Chiefs.

This year I'm taking these two NFC teams to go to the playoffs - the Buccaneers and Giants.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 3 weeks ago About 10 years ago I was talking over the phone to a woman at a hairpiece shop and I told her I had lost a lot of hair and we got to talking about men's hair loss and she said, "You know It's too bad. There's a lot of single bald guys out there."

Even though we were on the telephone I could tell by her voice that she was smiling and pleased about men losing their hair.

People will say that I wouldn't be able to tell all of that over the telephone but if you yourself talk with a smile and in a pleased voice you can hear the difference between that and when you talk without smiling and without pleasure in your voice.

Pick any sentence and say it without smiling or pleasure in your voice and listen to what that sounds like and then say the exact same sentence with a smile on your face and expressing pleasure and you will easily detect how different the two versions sound.

People think that women are sugar and spice but I think that both genders are distributed somewhat evenly in a similar range of niceness and meanness. I don't think there's anything wrong with women not being kinder and gentler than men, but I do think that is the case. I think that there are mean women and mean men. I think there are nice women and there are nice men. I don't think either gender has the monopoly on goodness or meanness.

Ah well.I'm in a down mood and maybe had too much to drink today.
@Guest-2 rocks. That is a person who isn't afraid to speak what he/she is about.

You @nameless, appear to be fake to me. It's interesting to note that you're not afraid
to call a user here a fat slob, someone you don't even know.

Nobody censors her posts.

It's ashame there are incels on this board who don't appreciate her.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago @Guest-2 rocks. That is a person who isn't afraid to speak what he/she is about.

You @nameless, appear to be fake to me. It's interesting to note that you're not afraid
to call a user here a fat slob, someone you don't even know.

Nobody censors her posts.

It's ashame there are incels on this board who don't appreciate her.
WTF are you talking about? I don't recall saying that someone here is a "fat slob". Please show the post where i said that. I can't see people here so i wouldn't know if someone here is overweight or not so I would be very surprised if I called someone here a "fat slob".

And I don't care what you think of me. I used to like you but I don't anymore. I think you're a tosser who wants to fight with me for no reason. You can go to hell.

And don't forget to produce the alleged post where I called someone a "fat slob".
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

nameless wrote: 3 weeks ago WTF are you talking about? I don't recall saying that someone here is a "fat slob". Please show the post where i said that. I can't see people here so i wouldn't know if someone here is overweight or not. I would be very surprised if I called someone here a "fat slob".

And I don't care what you think of me. I used to like you but I don't anymore. You seem like a tosser who wants to fight with me for no reason with shit arguments. You can go to hell.

And don't forget to produce the alleged post where I called someone a "fat slob".
This was on this website. A person you were angry at.

A couple of weeks ago.

It was a shameless thing for me to say it now, hopefully I didn't break the peace.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago This was on this website. A person you were angry at.

Any way, long time ago.

I guess that's no longer the case now. :wtf:

Anyway, I have to go, before another post of mine is censored.
I would call you a liar or say you're full of shit except I don't think either of those are your problem.

I think you are kind of slow and you don't know when you're saying incorrect or unintelligent things.

You accused me of calling someone a 'fat slob" in a post here and I denied it. I asked you to produce that post and you won't do it. d I'm telling you that there is no such post by me since I wouldn't call someone here a "Fat slob" because I can't see the other posters here so I have no idea if someone is "fat" or not. Your accusation that I did is just another example of you making allegations against me that are incorrect.

Added in 3 minutes 27 seconds:
rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago This was on this website. A person you were angry at.

A couple of weeks ago.

It was a shameless thing for me to say it now, hopefully I didn't break the peace.

I never called anyone a "fat slob".

And in one post you claim I used that insult a long time ago and now in this post you're saying I used that insult a few weeks ago. You seem confused to me. Are you alright? Is something wrong?

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote: 3 weeks ago I would call you a liar or say you're full of shit except I don't think either of those are your problem.

I think you are kind of slow and you don't know when you're saying incorrect or unintelligent things.

You accused me of calling someone a 'fat slob" in a post here and I denied it. I asked you to produce that post and you won't do it. d I'm telling you that there is no such post by me since I wouldn't call someone here a "Fat slob" because I can't see the other posters here so I have no idea if someone is "fat" or not. Your accusation that I did is just another example of you making allegations against me that are incorrect.

Added in 3 minutes 27 seconds:

I never called anyone a "fat slob".

And in one post you claim I used that insult a long time ago and now in this post you're saying I used that insult a few weeks ago. You seem confused to me. Are you alright? Is something wrong?
@EvilLocks. You called her a fat slob. It was a few weeks ago. I'm slow, but I think it was a month ago?

Does that sound familiar? My memory is very bad. :?

You also said @JLBB was a con artist. (He probably is).

Was that you?

You said you could post in both accounts on hairlosstalk (your exact words).

Maybe I'm just too slow?

You also made racist remarks towards @Guest-3. Or was that @pjhair. I forget.

Didn't you just recently make remarks about @blackg.

I apologize to you @nameless. You called EvilLocks a fat slob in July 2020, not a few
weeks ago. I was wrong about that.

I'm too slow to remember this. Actually, I think we slept together back in the 1970s, before my sex change operation.
That's when I became Melania.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago @EvilLocks. You called her a fat slob. It was a few weeks ago. I'm slow, but I think it was a month ago?

Does that sound familiar? My memory is very bad. :?

You also said @JLBB was a con artist. (He probably is).

Was that you?

You said you could post in both accounts on hairlosstalk (your exact words).

Maybe I'm just too slow?

You also made racist remarks towards @Guest-3. Or was that @pjhair. I forget.

Didn't you just recently make remarks about @blackg.

I apologize to you @nameless. You called EvilLocks a fat slob in July 2020, not a few

I'm too slow to remember this. Actually, I think we slept together back in the 1970s, before my sex change operation.
That's when I became Melania.
* I do not believe I called EL a "fat slob". I've never seen her so I don't have any idea if she's overweight so I wouldn't call her a "fat slob". I believe you are mistaken. Please post the post where I called EL a "fat slob".

(Side note to EL - I apologize for using your name and the words "Fat slob" in the same sentence in this post.)

* I did not say I could post in both my nameless account or my nameless2 account SIMULTANEOUSLY. I said I can post in either of them but only one of them. If I want to post in the old nameless account I can but I would have to give up my nameless2 account. The ban on nameless is lifted but I can only use one of the two accounts. This is the 3rd and last time I've explained this to you.

* I DID make racist insults at PJ but I did not make racist insults at Guest-3 unless Guest-3 is PJ. Is Guest - 3 also PJ?

* I only made racist remarks at PJ because he FIRST made bigoted insults at me because of my psych issues. For the umpteenth time, I was fighting back against a bigot who attacked me first. And before I attacked him I asked Admin to make PJ stop making bigoted attacks against me but Admin wouldn't stop him so I took matters into my own hands. I have NO regrets. PJ got what he deserved.

* I did not make attacks against blackg. All I did was disagree with blackg. I'm allowed to disagree with anyone whether you like it or not, much the same as you often disagree with people. You actually try to take away people's right to disagree with other people and you are too slow to realize that is what you are trying to do.

Added in 38 minutes 38 seconds:
rclark wrote: 3 weeks agoI apologize to you @nameless. You called EvilLocks a fat slob in July 2020, not a few
Why bother apologizing for changing the time-frame now when you're sure to change the time-frame again soon? When you change the time-frame again will you apologize again for changing the time-frame too?

This is the 3rd time-frame you've given for me calling someone a "Fat slob". First you said, *A long time ago" then you said *weeks ago" and now you're saying in July. You've also changed the name of the person from HB to EL.

How about you just post the alleged post where i called anyone a "Fat slob" since you're so sure said post exists?

And I don't remember calling JLBB a con-artist but I don't really care to argue you're claim that I did because he deserved just about any insult leveled against him in my opinion.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 3 weeks ago

Why are the two of you fighting?

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago Why are the two of you fighting?
I have no idea. It does seem counter-intuitive, doesn't it? He just wants to fight with me for some reason.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

I'm a fat slob!

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 3 weeks ago

Be honest guys,

The first thing that you all noticed is that he's a fullhead.