IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 month ago @blackg , are you a fan of pavlova? It's a New Zealand delicacy that I tried making recently. in my opinion it's not as healthy as McDonald's but it might taste better.

Separately, this is the biggest moron I heard about today.

https://jezebel.com/activists-say-this- ... 1844775816
Holy fuck he looks ((())) as fuck

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 month ago @blackg , are you a fan of pavlova? It's a New Zealand delicacy that I tried making recently. in my opinion it's not as healthy as McDonald's but it might taste better.
Every Christmas someone always brings a pavlova to the family do but I can't say I've ever tried it myself.

I might try it this year.
Roe v. Wade has got to stay

JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago Every Christmas someone always brings a pavlova to the family do but I can't say I've ever tried it myself.

I might try it this year.
Imagine being 45 years old, living in Australia and having never had a pavlova. If you haven’t had it yet just forget about it.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

JLBB wrote: 1 month ago Imagine being 45 years old, living in Australia and having never had a pavlova. If you haven’t had it yet just forget about it.
I probably tried some one Christmas but it obviously didn't leave an impression. And you've increased my vintage five years, you ass.

I'm busy now. Love

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 month ago

Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 1 month ago

Of course the guy making fun of Conte's "wig" is a NW-1. This guy is 32 and will NEVER experience hair loss.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

You can really tell the mentality of those who use cheap unimaginative insults.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago Of course they have to look attractive,
EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago I honestly believe there's more than 1 soul mate out there for everybody.

That feel when the uglites are invisible and don't even exist in the pretty girl's world.

feelium.jpg
feelium.jpg (13.66 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
Isn't that sexual harassment?!
Dr. House: Not if you're good looking.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Wire wrote: 1 month ago That feel when the uglites are invisible and don't even exist in the pretty girl's world.

feelium.jpg
Ugly people dont exist in anyones world

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago You dog ;)
I don't know why I always had the impression that you were kind of an incel. Now I'm under the impression you are somewhat of a ladies man.
That said, shame on you for cheating on a good woman :thumbdown: And I say that in the nicest possible way :D
Is that Nicola Peltz in your avatar? She's so beautiful omfg god I wish she had an Onlyfans so I could simp for her.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago You can really tell the mentality of those who use cheap unimaginative insults.
I think it's important that in the next few weeks you eat/drink each of the following:

- Pavlova, from two different chefs
- Tim Tams
- Anzac biscuits
- Lamingtons
- Sparking shiraz
- Lamb shanks
- sausage roll
- Beef sausages
- a Burger with pineapple and beetroot
- A really effeminate cider
- A flat white
- Fish and chips, the fish should be native like barramundi, and the chips should have chicken salt
- Milo
- Vegemite
- A wattleseed dessert, such as ice cream.
- Meat pie with tomato sauce

Australian cuisine includes both mediocre and good food. Put aside the McDonands for two weeks, some of these foods are even available in Bogan Shire.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote: 1 month ago Is that Nicola Peltz in your avatar? She's so beautiful omfg god I wish she had an Onlyfans so I could simp for her.
It is ;) Most beautiful girl in the world according to me, I just wish she didn't mess up her already perfect lips with fillers!

Added in 4 minutes 23 seconds:
Wire wrote: 1 month ago That feel when the uglites are invisible and don't even exist in the pretty girl's world.

feelium.jpg
Probably, sadly. If you are really ugly it is very rare to have a chance with pretty girls. But I have seen fairly average men with pretty girls, most definitely. Nature is cruel, once you are at the bottom you have to fight for a chance. It's kinda what happens to us women as we get old, so what you are feeling (if you are talking about yourself) is something pretty much everyone will feel at a point. Former supermodel Paulina Porizkova (if you spell it like that) is very open about her aging struggles on her Instagram and declaims how she's pretty much invisible now after once being called one of the most beautiful women in the world.
I get it though, some people are born unattractive and dealt a bad hand in life, and never even get to taste the life of a beautiful woman, even if she will some day get old and join the invisible group. It sucks but that's nature for ya!

Added in 1 hour 17 minutes 29 seconds:
Nicola Peltz shares the #1 spot with Alexandra Daddario for me though, can't believe this woman's 34 years old she's still a perfect 10.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I can empathize with attractive women who are fading into invisibility.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago I can empathize with attractive women who are fading into invisibility.
I think it's a valid feeling for a woman to panic about aging, especially if she's always been used to being treated a certain way because of her good looks. I don't feel sorry for those women who use their good looks to take advantage of people or be a bitch though, but I feel for all my fellow good women who are fading into invisibility xD
I'm 27 now and happily married with a child so I don't worry about not meeting someone "in time" but I have female friends of the same age who are single and starting to panic a bit. Not that 27 is old, it is still young, but you first have to meet someone, date them, become a couple and date for at least a year or two before thinking of marriage and kids. Things like that (usually) don't happen over night. I truly feel for the single women over 35 with average or below average looks who are trying to date. Men their own age go for younger, so they have to go for someone much more older than themselves most likely, and those men will probably already have kids and not want any more.
Anyway, I am happy with my looks as of now (except my hair of course) and I still look very young facially plus I've bounced back well from my pregnancy too. And I'm in a happy relationship where I feel valued and I feel I can trust him completely. We don't know what the future holds and maybe he'll leave me for a 25 yr old when I'm approaching 40s, but time will tell I guess.
I am insecure about aging, not how I currently look, but how I'll look in a few years. I see plenty of stunning women from mid 20s to maybe mid 30s but after that it goes to shit for most everyone lmao :roll: