IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

I always roll my eyes whenever anybody says "I have a degree in such-and-such." Its cringe worthy, really, because it serves to make that person even smaller.

I personally don't have a degree in any discipline. But I have a degree in life, baby! So I can spot a wanker when I see one.
Roe v. Wade has got to stay

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

@JLBB why do you think xexos was one of the best posters? Probably just because he insulted people so he gets your narcissistic psychopath rocks off lol

Suuchhhhh a good poster! Hes talking shit! /s

I actually liked him and thought he was good before he started being an asshole but you're specifically referring to him when he was an asshole

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

@JLBB was the person who said I looked stupid with a buzz cut, and he is right. I did.
I've grown it out, and it looks much better now. It's not going to erase decades of my fifty plus year face, but it needed
to be said.

Although I strongly disagree with some of the words he throws around , sometimes honesty is
needed.

I don't think he agrees with what he says either. Maybe it's just from quarantine.

Obviously, at my age, having good hair isn't going to help me. We don't have a time machine to get out of this
virus, unfortunately.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

rclark wrote: 1 month ago @JLBB was the person who said I looked stupid with a buzz cut, and he is right. I did.
I've grown it out, and it looks much better now. It's not going to erase decades of my fifty plus year face, but it needed
to be said.

Although I strongly disagree with some of the words he throws around , sometimes honesty is
needed.

I don't think he agrees with what he says either. Maybe it's just from quarantine.

Obviously, at my age, having good hair isn't going to help me. We don't have a time machine to get out of this
virus, unfortunately.
Did you send JL photos of yourself with the buzzed hair?

Also, I like your avatar.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 month ago I had another quarandate today. She's a nurse. I was really excited to meet her and she looked real cute in her photos and we talked *a lot* before meeting. The date had been postponed until got back my coronavirus test.

The date went nicely in that it lasted give hours, we talked about lots, we both talked and both listened, we laughed at each other's jokes, ate together, walked some more, and drove to some other area in her car for a bit.

But, I think that the chemistry is probably not there. There did not seem to be a zing. She had really nice hair, eyes, and smile though. I'll meet her again if she wants to but I don't have expectations.

Well, I just gave her my phone number and to my surprise she gave me hers.

Chemistry is everything in relationships. It doesn't matter how good they look unless they also make you wanna just rip their clothes off!
I have met guys that are super attractive but zero chemistry. I would never take such a man to bed. Of course they have to look attractive, but they don't have to look perfect. The best relationships are where you truly can't keep ur hands of each other, it's just something magnetic :) I've had 2 such relationships in my life, my current one and one more

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

blackg wrote: 1 month ago Did you send JL photos of yourself with the buzzed hair?

Also, I like your avatar.
This was on hairlosstalk.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago Chemistry is everything in relationships. It doesn't matter how good they look unless they also make you wanna just rip their clothes off!
I have met guys that are super attractive but zero chemistry. I would never take such a man to bed. Of course they have to look attractive, but they don't have to look perfect. The best relationships are where you truly can't keep ur hands of each other, it's just something magnetic :) I've had 2 such relationships in my life, my current one and one more
I'm really happy for you that you've had it twice. Were you wondering if it would ever happen again?

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4 wrote: 1 month ago I'm really happy for you that you've had it twice. Were you wondering if it would ever happen again?
I was, before I met my husband I was hung up on someone that I dated for a long time, that older guy if you remember. I really did not think I would experience such a connection again but I did. It's rare to feel that way I think but I honestly believe there's more than 1 soul mate out there for everybody.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago I was, before I met my husband I was hung up on someone that I dated for a long time, that older guy if you remember. I really did not think I would experience such a connection again but I did. It's rare to feel that way I think but I honestly believe there's more than 1 soul mate out there for everybody.
True, I've had a few soul mates but only one really stands out as the girl I could have spent the rest of my life with.
She left me because I couldn't commit, plus I kinda did the wrong thing regarding another woman.

@Guest-4 I wish you luck. You're too knowledgeable not to find a partner with similar qualities.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote: 1 month ago True, I've had a few soul mates but only one really stands out as the girl I could have spent the rest of my life with.
She left me because I couldn't commit, plus I kinda did the wrong thing regarding another woman.
You dog ;)
I don't know why I always had the impression that you were kind of an incel. Now I'm under the impression you are somewhat of a ladies man.
That said, shame on you for cheating on a good woman :thumbdown: And I say that in the nicest possible way :D

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

EvilLocks wrote: 1 month ago You dog ;)
I don't know why I always had the impression that you were kind of an incel. Now I'm under the impression you are somewhat of a ladies man.
That said, shame on you for cheating on a good woman :thumbdown: And I say that in the nicest possible way :D
I'm mostly incel now but from my late teens to mid 30's I had some women come my way.
And made a few mistakes.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote: 1 month ago I'm mostly incel now but from my late teens to mid 30's I had some women come my way.
And made a few mistakes.
You're not an incel.

It's good to have a sense of humor at our age, especially because you are so old!

I always tell women I have a pimple on my lips. :lol:
Spoiler
cold_sore.jpg
cold_sore.jpg (137.77 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Char wrote: 2 months ago Why did you post it when it's obviously a scam?
It's something to talk about.

With so many options these days, it's hard to know what is a scam and what isn't.

Some hair medications which work on ninety percent of men don't work on others.

The scientific posts that he writes about are actually very good. In time, I think he will
be taken more seriously, if he continues to write about scientific articles. Also, I think
it's good for any person to have self esteem based on their accomplishments, not external
genetic attributes.

Added in 59 minutes 20 seconds:
nameless wrote: 2 months agoF-R-A-U-D.
Speaking of frauds, hello @nameless. How is your new friend, Wolf Pack
doing? I see you're back on hairlosstalk, using nameless2.

Was it worth giving the @Admin all the shit you did, because he
temporarily banned you for making racist remarks against a person who is Hindi?

I see you're no longer angry with Wolf Pack, who permanently banned you.

You are an immoral snake in the grass, a traitor, and in general,
a lying worthless piece of shit.

You know full well that you are using mental illness as an excuse to call women cunts, and the
only reason you're apologizing is so you could get back on hairlosstalk.

Hope you aren't calling women cunts and other sexist remarks, like you did here. I'm sure you will
make up some bullshit excuse, like mental illness, to justify your immoral behavior.

Have a nice day. ;)

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

Sex

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 month ago

@blackg , are you a fan of pavlova? It's a New Zealand delicacy that I tried making recently. in my opinion it's not as healthy as McDonald's but it might taste better.

Separately, this is the biggest moron I heard about today.

https://jezebel.com/activists-say-this- ... 1844775816