IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

My keyboard has been ruined, so I will make this as brief as I can. A lot of members here were banned from another large site for no reason!

@Admin is the only person who I know, from any hair loss site, that has taken action and turned it into something positive.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago My keyboard has been ruined..
Was it a masturbation accident?
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Genius.

xD
:christian-cross:

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago Was it a masturbation accident?
Speaking from experience it takes a LOT of cum to ruin a keyboard

Also I did a DNA test recently

Proof I'm 1/4 islander and not coping lol.

Screenshot_20200728-202950_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-202950_Chrome.jpg (201.5 KiB) Viewed 2084 times

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago Speaking from experience it takes a LOT of cum to ruin a keyboard

You are approximately 51% White.

Where does that extra 1% come from?

Perhaps a merchant from Eastern Europe travelled to south east Asia 250 years ago to trade in opium, spices, fur, etc, and while there he knocked up a local lady.

Alternatively, it may have been a measurement error, but I think that the first theory is more fun to consider.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago My keyboard has been ruined, so I will make this as brief as I can. A lot of members here were banned from another large site for no reason!

@Admin is the only person who I know, from any hair loss site, that has taken action and turned it into something positive.
This site is run by a bigot.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 2 weeks ago This site is run by a bigot.
There have already been four members banned for making racist comments.
It clearly states in the rules that nobody is allowed to do it. There are no exceptions,
as far as I know. If I make racist comments, or start attacking people here, I will
be banned, just like everybody else.

If you're going to slander somebody, at least prove your case. Don't just make
baseless allegations without proof.

You might like Wolf Pack, but he came here and started attacking multiple members,
even myself at one point. The guy has proven to be a total prick.

I was banned for no reason, other than the fact I bad mouthed him.

So, say what you want. The fact is, @Admin allowed Wolf Pack to post here, up
until the point he started attacking everybody here.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago There have already been four members banned for making racist comments.
It clearly states in the rules that nobody is allowed to do it. There are no exceptions,
as far as I know. If I make racist comments, or start attacking people here, I will

You might like Wolf Pack, but he came here and started attacking multiple members,

More than four.

That Guy, Rudiger, JLBB, Exodus, Xexos, and nameless have each been hit with anti-bigotry bans at separate times. The incidents involved various combinations of anti-Semitism, anti-Black, anti-Indian, and anti-Russian bigotry.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago Speaking from experience it takes a LOT of cum to ruin a keyboard

Holy shit you're a Sole!
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 2 weeks ago This site is run by a bigot.
If I remember correctly you drove pjhair away with your own form of bigotry.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

blackg wrote: 1 week ago If I remember correctly you drove pjhair away with your own form of bigotry.
The only reason I got after PJ's ancestry is because he got after me about having psych issues FIRST. In the USA if you rag on someone on the basis of psych issues that is considered bigotry and I support US law and public policy, not the bigoted policies of a website run by a bigot.

Where I'm a citizen people can lose their jobs for harassing me on the basis of a psych issue. And I think the laws and public policies are the same in Europe where admin lives but he's a bigot and he runs this site in his bigoted image anyway. Indeed, the fact that he allows people to harass me about my psych issues is absolute proof that Admin allows bigotry here. Fuck him. He's a bigoted creep.

PJ harassed me FIRST on the basis of an equality-based issue and then I attacked him about his equality-based issue AFTERWARDS. Fuck him. I don't feel bad about it at all. As far as I'm concerned our harassment of each other canceled each other out. I had every right to fight back and he got what he deserved.

Added in 29 minutes 6 seconds:
rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago There have already been four members banned for making racist comments.

You lack sufficient moral talent to make fair judgments about these exceedingly complicated issues. Wolf did nothing wrong that I've seen. The people who got banned from HairLossTalk deserved to be banned, including myself.

As far as some posters insult other posters at this site goes, some people here who insult other people are merely fighting back after first being attacked by someone else. Admin won't stop some people from harassing certain people because Admin is a bigoted pig who doesn't enforce the harassment rules fairly. This is because Admin is a bigoted bastard and his bigotry creates a situation where sometimes a person has to fight back himself because Admin won't stop someone else from harassing him.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nameless wrote: 1 week ago because Admin is a bigoted pig who doesn't enforce the harassment rules fairly.
Every time you use this lowbrow language you just highlight how tolerant Admin really is.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote: 1 week ago Every time you use this lowbrow language you just highlight how tolerant Admin really is.
That's your opinion. I think the reason that Admin doesn't ban me for insulting him is because he can't find a rule in his playbook that allows him to ban people for insulting him. People are allowed to insult people here. They do it all the time. If he banned me for it then no matter that I'm not popular here lots of people would figure that I got banned because the owner didn't like being insulted.

Besides, there is validity to my point. In fact, PJ did harass me about my psych issues BEFORE I harassed him about his racial origins and @Admin did allow PJ to harass me first. i complained to Admin about it and Admin did nothing. And Admin's excuse for not stopping PJ from harassing me is because Admin claims I harassed my attackers first. But that's only true in the case of some specific people AND PJ ISN'T ONE OF THEM. PJ and I did not get into any significant arguments until PJ started attacking me about me having psych issues. So Admin's excuse that I started it doesn't apply in the case of PJ, but Admin allowed PJ to harass me anyway. This = Admin is a bigoted bastard who just invents phony excuses to allow some people to harass certain other people. And I'm one of the people he allows other posters to harass.

by the way, I've been at HairLossTalk for about 3 months now and I'm not having any problems there. I've been at Hairsite for years and I'm not having any problems at Hairsite. None. The only place I'm having problems at is here AT BIGOTED IOHL. And the issue is always the same - Admin allows people to harass me about my psych issues. Admin is a bigoted pig and he can eat shit. And if you don't like it you can eat shit too.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nameless wrote: 1 week ago Indeed, the fact that he allows people to harass me about my psych issues is absolute proof that Admin allows bigotry here. Fuck him. He's a bigoted creep.
If you keep this up you will get eight months just like That Guy, you angry creep.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote: 1 week ago Every time you use this lowbrow language you just highlight how tolerant Admin really is.
Calling someone a "bigoted pig" isn't specifically lowbrow. And you're making me think you really don't know what the word "Lowbrow" even means. Lowbrow refers to an unintelligent and unsophisticated insult but calling someone a "bigot" is not unsophisticated or unintelligent at all. A lot of intelligent and sophisticated people use the word bigot as an insult, and adding the word "pig" to that insult doesn't make it lowbrow.

Added in 1 minute 46 seconds:
blackg wrote: 1 week ago If you keep this up you will get eight months just like That Guy, you angry creep.
I'm not angry at all.

Added in 14 minutes 5 seconds:
@blackg whatever happened between you and the woman you planned to try to date?
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.