IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 3 weeks ago @blackg look at the above post by That Guy and you can see what i mean about his fear of minorities. Yea, his fear is paranoia but the point is that That Guy isn't really a hater. He's more of a FEARER.

JLBB hates. The basis of JLBB's bigotry is hate. The basis of That Guy's bigotry is fear. For this reason, That Guy isn't malicious in the same way that JLBB is. I get the impression that That Guy is worried about being harmed by minority persons whereas JLBB wants to harm minority persons.

That having been said, That Guy should not be allowed to use hate-speech against Jewish people and I agree with you that he should be banned if he keeps doing it.

@That Guy please stop making derogatory insults at Jewish people. You're better off if you can discuss issues here than you would be if you get permanently banned.
@That Guy is DEFINITELY a HATER. I don't really see much of a difference, except that @That Guy is
older. Other than that, there really the same person.

Added in 3 minutes 9 seconds:
Wire wrote: 2 weeks ago I've been watching Monk.
He keeps reminding me of Afro.
?

Monk is nothing like Afro. It wasn't really as good, when his first assistant quit.

Although, I did like his second one though.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago Although, I did like his second one though.
They look similar. Also I think Afro has mentioned he has a bit of OCD?

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

Wire wrote: 2 weeks ago They look similar. Also I think Afro has mentioned he has a bit of OCD?
I don't recall mentioning that.

But maybe I do. I have not thought about it much.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote: 3 weeks ago I also don't like the fact that he still supports obvious narcissistic grifters like Candace Owens, but he's certainly not the only conservative getting easily tricked by caricatures.
Please expand on this because I must be missing something. I like where Candace is coming from, plus she's a real stunner!

Has she tricked me somehow?
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago I don't recall mentioning that.

But maybe I do. I have not thought about it much.
Oh, I forgot to say, you're both also extremely bright :thumbup:

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago @That Guy is DEFINITELY a HATER. I don't really see much of a difference, except that @That Guy is
older. Other than that, there really the same person.

I disagree.

In my view, That Guy is a scared man who wants a place where he can feel safe, and he doesn't feel safe around minority persons. On the other hand, JLBB is a very creepy guy. He seems downright dangerous like those guys in Jasper, Texas who drug an African American (James Byrd) by a chain attached to the back of their truck, an act that separated Mr. Byrd from his head. I could imagine JLBB being involved in something like that, but I can't imagine That Guy having anything to do with serious violence. I think JLBB has already been in jail for a violent crime or will at some point in his life. I think That Guy is more of a process racist who will always use lawful processes to try to create divisions between different demographics, as he does here. That Guy tries to strategically debate these sensitive issues (using misleading evidence) whereas JLBB just spews virulent and coarse hatred. JLBB has the personality of a thug. I can't say that about That Guy.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 7 times in total.

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Here's a comic I just came accross:

comics_fullhead_to_balding.jpg
comics_fullhead_to_balding.jpg (278.37 KiB) Viewed 2813 times

How do you drive home the point that he went from badass primal warrior to frustrated modern loser? Make him go from a luscious fullhead to balding. The artist probably didn't even do this consciously.
:christian-cross:

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

This movie called "black is King" is coming out on Disney plus (of course)

Overwhelmingly toxic. I hate this timeline :sick:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/23/us/m ... index.html

Just saw this. Politically incorrect professor literally was murdered. Holy shit. @That Guy thoughts?

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

After yet another string of racist posts and many warnings, @That Guy has been banned again:

rules#sanction-log-1
:christian-cross:

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote: 2 weeks ago After yet another string of racist posts and many warnings, @That Guy has been banned again:

rules#sanction-log-1
What racist posts? :?

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Lol, I've just read the banned list (all laid out in ominous red type).
To me this list silently screams degeneracy.

I love it!

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

never forget that you're past your prime, baldie

Added in 6 hours 19 minutes 1 second:
Bald = miserable and sad
Hair = happy and positive
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-26-12-01-10.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-26-12-01-10.jpg (182.41 KiB) Viewed 1512 times

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago Lol, I've just read the banned list (all laid out in ominous red type).
To me this list silently screams degeneracy.

I love it!
The thing that bugs me about the bans is that the guy doing the bans is Admin and he's one of the worse bigots at the site. He pretends he's not but he is. The guy's disgusting.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

:?
nameless wrote: 2 weeks ago The thing that bugs me about the bans is that the guy doing the bans is Admin and he's one of the worse bigots at the site. He pretends he's not but he is. The guy's disgusting.
He is actually quite tolerant. Evidenced by the fact that he continues to allow you to spew your out of touch, angry rhetoric.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 2 weeks ago The thing that bugs me about the bans is that the guy doing the bans is Admin and he's one of the worse bigots at the site. He pretends he's not but he is. The guy's disgusting.
I think a lot of racist and sexist content has been posted here by a number of people (and that's directly led to my and other members' much decreased participation, a few members to leave completely, and also probably a ton of people who have browsed the site, thought about joining, seen the content, and said "no thanks") , but I don't think Admin is racist. He's spoken out many times against posts that were anti-semitic or racist.

What I think he is is a very strident supporter of free speech, which has led to a policy that in practice means there are one or two words that need to be avoided, and otherwise people can post virtually anything. I would guess that the bans probably pain the Admin. as he is agaisnt censorship on principle.

For whatever it's worth, I've never complained that a poster should be banned and I support the right of anyone to post anything here. There are a lot of forums on the world wide web and we can decide which ones to join or not. Basically, I think there should be a place for virtually anything to be discussed openly (which is, more or less, here), and also a place for much stronger moderation, which I think is also necessary and important (most other sites on the net). If you shove an idea under the rug and ban it everywhere and try to pretend it doesn't exist, it will grow and fester.