IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 3 weeks ago @That Guy first you post news articles which show that Canadian leaders are going to allow many minority persons into Canada and then you post "Keep telling yourself that" as if you have some plan to stop those minority persons from coming to Canada. But if Canada's leaders have made up their minds that they are going to let minority persons move to Canada then it is going to happen.

And you can point to Israel and say that Israel is stopping outsiders from moving in but that's different because Israel is a small country that doesn't have space to give away to anyone who wants to live there. They have to save their limited space for Israeli people. Canada is a big country with lots of space so the Canadian people aren't fretting over space the way Israel is.

If Canada's leaders decide to let a lot of minority persons relocate to Canada then it IS going to happen and a powerless guy like you can't stop it from happening. By expressing your anger over minority persons relocating to Canada all you accomplish is to give ammunition to your enemies so they can rub your nose in it when minority persons relocate to Canada. In other words, you make it very obvious that you don't want minority persons to come to Canada so when your leaders bring lots of minority persons into Canada your enemies can rub your nose in it that the minorities are moving in despite your objections. You should keep your displeasure with the situation to yourself in my opinion.

Just accept the inevitable and don't let it get under your skin because you can't stop it from happening.

Added in 31 minutes 2 seconds:

That Guy is not the same as JLBB.

That Guy'a opposition to minority persons is based on his fear of them. He's a scared man who just wants to feel safe.

JLBB is a malevolent man who wants to hurt people.

It's not the same thing.

I do not detect any evil in That Guy. NONE.

JLBB is an evil man.
Sure bro,

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TPRi9czUsO3n/
blackg wrote: 3 weeks ago The only outcome I see for @That Guy to realize his political ambitions is to start his own political party from scratch.
I would advise you to read up on the history of Haiti, Zimbabwe and present day South Africa. You should also read about the Ottoman invasions of Europe.

You'd best believe that a massive war is coming and that every one of you who doesn't get with the program is going to find yourselves steamrolled. Killed by blacks and browns and them raping your wives, sisters, mothers on your corpses.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago I would advise you to read up on the history of Haiti, Zimbabwe and present day South Africa. You should also read about the Ottoman invasions of Europe.

You'd best believe that a massive war is coming and that every one of you who doesn't get with the program is going to find yourselves steamrolled. Killed by blacks and browns and them raping your wives, sisters, mothers on your corpses.
@blackg look at the above post by That Guy and you can see what i mean about his fear of minorities. Yea, his fear is paranoia but the point is that That Guy isn't really a hater. He's more of a FEARER.

JLBB hates. The basis of JLBB's bigotry is hate. The basis of That Guy's bigotry is fear. For this reason, That Guy isn't malicious in the same way that JLBB is. I get the impression that That Guy is worried about being harmed by minority persons whereas JLBB wants to harm minority persons.

That having been said, That Guy should not be allowed to use hate-speech against Jewish people and I agree with you that he should be banned if he keeps doing it.

@That Guy please stop making derogatory insults at Jewish people. You're better off if you can discuss issues here than you would be if you get permanently banned.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Oh, I know that. Fear has always been the primary motivator of aggression.

I can kinda understand some of where That Guy is coming from too. The less civilized immigrants from the third world are also very afraid. Hence why they act out aggressively.

Everyone's afraid. Every group, every individual. Afraid of having the traditions and archaic beliefs they hold so dear tainted somehow.

Added in 45 minutes 27 seconds:

Bye, That Guy!
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago @Admin , is Paul Joseph Watson actually a neocon, or was @That Guy mislabeling?

I took him at his word, but after thinking about it, it seemed unlikely. PJW used to work for Infowars, and you're a big fan of his and you're not a neocon.
He's not a neocon, not that I think there aren't reasonable arguments that support foreign intervention in some cases. I really like Paul Joseph Watson's work overall, but I could do without him getting drunk and picking fights on Twitter in the middle of the night. I also don't like the fact that he still supports obvious narcissistic grifters like Candace Owens, but he's certainly not the only conservative getting easily tricked by caricatures.
That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago He is against racism
Implying that it's a bad thing with such confidence xD.

Horseshoe theory confirmed. You're ideologically much closer to your archenemies than you think.
:christian-cross:

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote: 3 weeks ago Horseshoe theory confirmed.
That video is fucking hilarious, but no it is not "horseshit theory confirmed"

Especially when you're dealing with a single issue.

Further, the "woke left" are race realists; they're just honest about it when it suits them. The retarded core of skeptard "horseshoe theory" is that "both sides acknowledge that X is true information" and therefore assuming that they agree upon solutions and are "the same lolz". Children are smarter than this.

The crucial difference which you of course neglect is that the "woke" side is anti-white and the "racist" side is pro-white.

For example, when the "woke" side says "I think black people should shop at black owned stores" what the video neglects to say is that he doesn't think white people should be allowed to have stores (or anything) to ourselves. The woke and racist can both agree that Jews aren't white (because that is true information) but only one side acknowledges the Jewish problem.

"Your racial identity is the most important thing"

Yes, we agree. However, woke believes that white identity is inherently evil and oppressive and needs to be erased. Racists, as in white nationalists, simply want our countries back.

"Minorities are a unite group that vote the same"

This is again, true information supported by every election ever.

"We should hire based on race"

I agree. But the woke side supports "diversity" hiring is the difference.

"Against interracial dating"

Except the woke guy is arguing in favor of the preservation of the non-white ethnic groups. That is his concern; not all ethnic groups.

"Cultural appropration"

The "woke" side argues that cultural appropriation cannot be done by non-whites, because whites "have no culture".

Do you see why horseshit theory is retarded yet?

It's like arguing that because Communists and Fascists both agree that capitalism is stupid, that they are both "the same"; even though their solutions are radically different and fascists are ALSO against communism.

Where the "horseshoe" is real, is with someone like yourself and various "conservatives".

The entirety of conservatism is based on accepting the moral positions of the left. For example, the left and right both agree that white people are evil and need to be genocided. The only difference is that the conservatives want it to happen legally. Standard conservatives and liberals reject reality in favor of what they want to be true. I.e., "everyone is a clean slate individual from birth". This is incorrect information.

But they're still working toward the same goal. White nationalists and Globohomo, are most definitely not; they simply acknowledge true information but have radically different ideas about what should be done and to whose benefit.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago That video is fucking hilarious, but no it is not "horseshit theory confirmed"

Especially when you're dealing with a single issue.

Further, the "woke left" are race realists; they're just honest about it when it suits them. The retarded core of skeptard "horseshoe theory" is that "both sides acknowledge that X is true information" and therefore assuming that they agree upon solutions and are "the same lolz". Children are smarter than this.

The crucial difference which you of course neglect is that the "woke" side is anti-white and the "racist" side is pro-white.

For example, when the "woke" side says "I think black people should shop at black owned stores" what the video neglects to say is that he doesn't think white people should be allowed to have stores (or anything) to ourselves. The woke and racist can both agree that Jews aren't white (because that is true information) but only one side acknowledges the Jewish problem.

"Your racial identity is the most important thing"

Yes, we agree. However, woke believes that white identity is inherently evil and oppressive and needs to be erased. Racists, as in white nationalists, simply want our countries back.

"Minorities are a unite group that vote the same"

This is again, true information supported by every election ever.

"We should hire based on race"

I agree. But the woke side supports "diversity" hiring is the difference.

"Against interracial dating"

Except the woke guy is arguing in favor of the preservation of the non-white ethnic groups. That is his concern; not all ethnic groups.

"Cultural appropration"

The "woke" side argues that cultural appropriation cannot be done by non-whites, because whites "have no culture".

Do you see why horseshit theory is retarded yet?

It's like arguing that because Communists and Fascists both agree that capitalism is stupid, that they are both "the same"; even though their solutions are radically different and fascists are ALSO against communism.

Where the "horseshoe" is real, is with someone like yourself and various "conservatives".

The entirety of conservatism is based on accepting the moral positions of the left. For example, the left and right both agree that white people are evil and need to be genocided. The only difference is that the conservatives want it to happen legally. Standard conservatives and liberals reject reality in favor of what they want to be true. I.e., "everyone is a clean slate individual from birth". This is incorrect information.

But they're still working toward the same goal. White nationalists and Globohomo, are most definitely not; they simply acknowledge true information but have radically different ideas about what should be done and to whose benefit.
you're basically confirming horseshoe theory lol. you're listing off things that they agree on, thats enough to call it a horseshoe. even with what theyre doing about it, are different sides of the same coin

one side is anti white racist, and the other side is anti minority racist. by the way by far right i'm talking about legitimately, as in a nazi whiter supremacist. you actually come off more borderline nationalist supremacist rather than full on supremacist. a white supremacist would wanna genocide non whites. i think whites who just want their own space is valid

by the way as far as the immigration issue goes, you can think of it as a bad thing as a whole, yet its hard to really think of a solution as long as minority countries stay fucked up. kicking out immigrants? perhaps letting them be but not allowing them to have kids? theres no real moral way to force out non whites. maybe an argument could be made that you're making the immigrants suffer in the short term by kicking them out, in order to have a better long term society. but then it would be very difficult to enforce.

Added in 6 minutes 16 seconds:
i'm more a race realist, in that i'm aware and honest about differences among races on average. but i'm not a racist as far as looking down on someone for their race INHERENTLY. as in, say i know a cool black guy, i'm not going to see him as a criminal just for being black. i will just assume its more likely for him to be a criminal BEFORE getting to know him, because of him being black. which is OBJECTIVELY true.

so on the race realism is why i can sympathize with you, That Guy, i just think that you go too far towards the supremacist side, and especially you have done so recently, where you wanna kill off minorities , instead of just admit and discuss their overall differences .

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 3 weeks ago

I think that @That Guy makes a lot of valid points, for example when he eviscerates the hypocrisies of the political mainstream, when he trivializes the technological benefits of video games on cell phones. I also think that he's right that shit is being poured into the fan. I agree with him that there should be more cultural emphasis on mastering skills rather than collecting consumer goods.

He recognizes that women are sexual creatures like men, unlike a lot of men who seem to think they only care about money, status, power. This should go without saying but somehow does not. In his framework, part of men improving their looks is simply to satisfy women, and they have every right to want to be satisfied.

He's shown wisdom in a lot of cases, for example he knew not to donate to Hellouser's trip to Tokyo. There, he was wiser than I was.

He has a high verbal IQ, and a sharp sense of humour, like when he referred to Facebook as Faceberg. That was funny. I'm still laughing.

I also think that a drastic reduction in immigration would be beneficial. The current system depresses wages and increases rent.

He has an impressive knowledge of art. I enthusiastically purchased his book recommendation, as I trust his judgement in that area.

**But**

Like @Exodus said some of the stuff goes too far. He denies the Holocaust which is well-documented historical record. He denies that Hitler had plans to exterminate most of Eastern Europe including most of Poland, The Ukraine, and Russia. He goes further in his hate than Hitler, by hating Asians, when in fact Hitler liked East Asians and said that the Japanese were honourary Aryans.

He puts a lot of trust into genetic tests which are still a young and maturing field. He obsesses over the bad actions of many Jews while ignoring the many good actions. Jonas Salk, who developed the polio vaccine, was Jewish. Did he do it for the money? No, he gave it away for free.

For non-Jewish Whites, he does the opposite, it's as if none of them were war criminals, rapists, or are obsessed with money.

When he talks about the Nazis he only talks about Hitler. That state was actually ruled by a team. You can't understand them without also discussing Goering, Himmler, Heydrich, Speer, Goebbels, Borman, and their generals like Paulson, Manstein, Guderian, etc. A discussion of the Nazis focused on Hitler alone is necessarily incomplete.

He skims over why the Nazis lost the war. It's actually very important -- how could the perfect state lose the war, particularly when they started off so well? Among the issues, their racism caused them to underestimate their opponents. They viewed the Russians as inferior and thus did not take them seriously. They waited until 1943 (!!!) to declare total war, and waited until 1943 to conscript the "racially inferior" Ukrainians. They thought that the USA was a mongrel nation overrun by Blacks and Jews, and that they would not be able to attack Europe in time. They also sent many of their best scientists to the USA.

He has a weird obsession with gays. 5% of people are gay - who gives a shit?

He denies the severity of the Coronavirus.

It's too bad. He has a lot to offer. But his signal to noise ratio is compromised by a lot of BS.
Last edited by Guest-4 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago He has a weird obsession with gays. 5% of people are gay - who gives a shit?
It sounds like @That Guy is trying to pray the gay away. Or in his case, rage the gay away.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago you're basically confirming horseshoe theory lol. you're listing off things that they agree on, thats enough to call it a horseshoe.
No, the differences on opinion about the subject matter entirely. The entirety of "horseshoe theory" is simply a gross oversimplification of political positions based on agreement upon true information.

You can apply it to anything you want.

Greta Thunberg activists and "the far-right" both agree that modern men are too busy with "infantile escapism" to "tackle the biggest problems of our time".

So, are these environmentalists and race realists actually on the same page?

No. They are not.

Horseshoe theory is simply a pseudo-intellectual bit of agitprop used by centrists™ to act as if they are only true opposition and the other two are actually one or "extremists".

In reality, the globalists and nationalists are simply the options who oppose the status quo and as Goebbels said: You have to be an extremist by necessity in order to change anything, as a moderate is simply someone who is sympathetic to the status quo.

Added in 2 minutes 28 seconds:
blackg wrote: 3 weeks ago It sounds like @That Guy is trying to pray the gay away. Or in his case, rage the gay away.
5% is again, not an insignificant number.

If 5 out of every 100 people you saw on the street had blue liberty spikes, would you be like "oh, basically nobody has them" or would you wonder where and why the fuck so many have this hairstyle?

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago No, the differences on opinion about the subject matter entirely. The entirety of "horseshoe theory" is simply a gross oversimplification of political positions based on agreement upon true information.

You can apply it to anything you want.

Greta Thunberg activists and "the far-right" both agree that modern men are too busy with "infantile escapism" to "tackle the biggest problems of our time".

So, are these environmentalists and race realists actually on the same page?

No. They are not.

Horseshoe theory is simply a pseudo-intellectual bit of agitprop used by centrists™ to act as if they are only true opposition and the other two are actually one or "extremists".

In reality, the globalists and nationalists are simply the options who oppose the status quo and as Goebbels said: You have to be an extremist by necessity in order to change anything, as a moderate is simply someone who is sympathetic to the status quo.

Added in 2 minutes 28 seconds:

5% is again, not an insignificant number.

If 5 out of every 100 people you saw on the street had blue liberty spikes, would you be like "oh, basically nobody has them" or would you wonder where and why the fuck so many have this hairstyle?
I can kind of agree. horseshoe theory implies that both sides are equally wrong. We just disagree on the significance of their opinions and values coinciding.

Infantile escapism is based. Ever heard of ABDL?

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I just want a gay cake.

Added in 4 hours 35 minutes 51 seconds:
That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago 5% is again, not an insignificant number.

I know you are only using this scenario as an example but it still gives away an important part of your personality, I guess.
You really do strike me as the type of guy who would notice these kind of hair styles. Anything that falls outside of your narrow definition of "the norm" will pique your emotions.

This is the shit I have no time for and I've always wondered how supposedly mature, intelligent adults can get so aroused by trivial shit like a person's hair-do or fashion choice.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago Infantile escapism is based.
No
blackg wrote: 3 weeks ago I know you are only using this scenario as an example but it still gives away an important part of your personality, I guess.
You really do strike me as the type of guy who would notice these kind of hair styles. Anything that falls outside of your narrow definition of "the norm" will pique your emotions.
Yes. I, and every other person who is not asleep and possess an awareness of one's surroundings are capable of noticing changes — especially statistically-significant ones — in our surroundings.

Changes like "hey, there are a LOT of brown people here now when there never used to be..."
blackg wrote: 3 weeks ago This is the shit I have no time for and I've always wondered how supposedly mature, intelligent adults can get so aroused by trivial shit like a person's hair-do
Yeah, you totally have no time for it.

That's why you moderate a forum that exists for the very reason that people are roused by hair.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago Yeah, you totally have no time for it.

That's why you moderate a forum that exists for the very reason that people are roused by hair.
This analogy has some holes in it: it is we the hair loss recipient who is victim to your culture of hyper awareness.

The normies are triggered by us just as much as you are triggered by the colored hairs'.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago No
I'm being scarcastic lmao.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert