IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 3 weeks ago

@Admin , is Paul Joseph Watson actually a neocon, or was @That Guy mislabeling?

I took him at his word, but after thinking about it, it seemed unlikely. PJW used to work for Infowars, and you're a big fan of his and you're not a neocon.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago At one point in time you were cool with @blackg.

He doesn't humiliate you, so you really should stop undermining him. He never once talked
down to you.

Just stop, please.
Ahhh.. It's all good, thanks anyway, mate.

Me and nameless just have a difficult relationship but we actually get on good in the American football thread.
He is quite knowledgeable and I like reading his reports in that thread.

In any other thread, we clash.
It's to be expected as we are two middle aged men wanting our glory days back.

Added in 1 minute 44 seconds:
Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago @Admin , is Paul Joseph Watson actually a neocon, or was @That Guy mislabeling?

I took him at his word, but after thinking about it, it seemed unlikely. PJW used to work for Infowars, and you're a big fan of his and you're not a neocon.
I would class him (PJW) as just a traditionalist, with feminine lips.
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

In my opinion, the problem here is people have gone "quarantine crazy". I get it, I really
do. I have been in quarantine, and still am for the most part (Phase II started June 22nd 2020).

I don't even know what day of the week it is, sometimes. It really doesn't seem to matter anymore.

What I really can't stand, is people using this as an excuse to bash Muslims or
Jewish people. It's getting out of hand.

Here is the way I feel about it, and I am NOT referring to @nameless. This
post is directed towards two other people.

If you are tired of posting on a website, here is a news flash . TAKE A BREAK, and
don't post. You don't have to say stupid ignorant shit to get yourself banned. It's pathetic. Stop
going to a website and typing letters. Nobody is going to say anything.

It doesn't give you the excuse of writing statements directed towards people here, and ruining it
for everybody else.

Also, just a note, I am NOT going to help ANYBODY get banned. So, you can forget about it. I don't
give a shit if somebody posts me their mother fingering themselves.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago 3.3% of the population in Alberta is Black, 3.2% is Muslim, and 0.3% of the population there is Jewish.
I live here and have my entire life.

You have never set foot here.

Literally as I got home today, there was a black at the mailboxes. You know how many black families were here when I was a kid? 1 in the entire town. Now? Niggas everywhere. Same with Asians (conveniently left them out of your stats). Same with arabs.

Know how many times I've been asked on a census what racial category to choose? 0. They don't even ask ages. They literally come to the door and ask "how many in the household".

My nieces and nephews and friends' children, even in the other cities? White kids are outnumbered in all class photos.

So there is absolutely no way that your wikistatistics are at all correct.

Let's look at some facts that we do know.

Canada is the fastest-demographically changing country on Earth. Whites will be a minority in just a couple decades. We now take more migrants than anywhere else on Earth.

https://www.cicnews.com/2020/02/canada- ... 13818.html

Keep in mind, we already took 1 million between 2017 and now. These people have an average of 4 kids per woman.

And guess what? "Conservatives" are moving them to Alberta in DROVES

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/03/alberta ... 11951.html

A city just near me, of only 14,000 people called Brooks? It is called the "city of 100 languages". Give you one guess why. It also has the highest muslim-arab crime in western Canada. I've seen it myself

https://circanada.com/2019/02/13/is-bro ... ereotypes/

and totally coincidentally, numerous small Alberta communities now rank among Canada's most dangerous places!

https://www.macleans.ca/canadas-most-da ... aces-2020/

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Alberta is far from "Incredibly white". If we were to even assume that it WAS 90% white (and I'm certain it is not; Canada in its entirety is now only 70% white by questionable census data from a few years ago) 1 in 10 and 3 in 10 is NOT an insignificant number of people.

Actually come to Alberta sometime. You'll find yourself right at home.

Unfortunately.

Added in 3 minutes 3 seconds:
Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago @Admin , is Paul Joseph Watson actually a neocon, or was @That Guy mislabeling?

Paul Joseph Watson refuses to acknowledge Jews role in all this.

He advocates for gay rights.

He is against racism and is a civic nationalist.

He supports foreign intervention in Hong Kong.

Does this sound like someone I'd agree with to you?

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago He is emailing me racist words and images. I would rather not post them here.

I actually don't want him, or anyone to be banned. He did it as a prank.

Yes, I am 100% certain, he is racist towards black people and Muslims. 100%, not 99.99%, 100%.

That, or he has a serious weird sense of humor.
You're responding to something I didn't say. I did not say That Guy is NOT a racist.

I said you're making an issue out of That Guy being mentally ill even though most people would believe that most of us are mentally ill at this site. So what if he's mentally ill? Over half of the people here are mentally ill to varying degrees. Even some of the people here who have never seen a shrink have some degree of mental illness. It is not normal to be as upset about hair loss as most of us here are. Normal people (who aren't dealing with hair loss) would laugh at all of us and call us all freakshows for our level of angst over our hair loss.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 3 weeks ago You're responding to something I didn't say. I did not say That Guy is NOT a racist. I said you're making a big deal about That Guy being mentally ill even though most people would believe that there's a high incidence of mental illness at this site. So what if he's mentally ill. Over half of the people here are mentally ill to varying degrees. Even some of the people here who have never seen a shrink have some degree of mental illness. It is not normal to be upset about hair loss to the degree that most of us here are. Normal people (who aren't dealing with hair loss) would laugh at all of us and call us all freakshows.
That was a bad word I used to describe @That Guy. He definitely hates black people, Jewish people, and especially Muslims.

He is a racist. I really don't understand why he would email me shit, I guess he thinks it is funny.

That is not a word I use loosely either.

He has a sick sense of humor. I really don't like reading his posts, let alone his emails (which I don't want).

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago That was a bad word I used to describe @That Guy. He definitely hates black people, Jewish people, and especially Muslims.

He is a racist. I really don't understand why he would email me shit, I guess he thinks it is funny.

That is not a word I use loosely either.

He has a sick sense of humor. I really don't like reading his posts, let alone his emails (which I don't want).
I know he's a racist. He's pretty clear about that.

I wonder why he emails that stuff to you.

Added in 1 minute 37 seconds:
Hey @That Guy how come you send racist material to @rclark ?

You haven't sent that stuff to me so it makes me wonder why you send it to rclark.

I'm wondering what your criteria is for sending that stuff to someone and not sending it to someone else.

Added in 1 minute 46 seconds:
That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago I live here and have my entire life.

Canada is the fastest-demographically changing country on Earth. Whites will be a minority in just a couple decades. We now take more migrants than anywhere else on Earth.
But what can you do about it That Guy? Nothing. It sounds to me like you're stuck with it. You're getting yourself all worked up about stuff you can't do anything about. You're going to fret your way into an early grave if you don't find a way to accept things that you can't change.

Added in 7 minutes 34 seconds:
rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago

At one point in time you were cool with @blackg.

He doesn't humiliate you, so you really should stop undermining him. He never once talked
down to you.

Just stop, please.
blackg tried to tell me what to do in such a manner that it was like he was talking down to a little kid.

I took offense to it. If he tries to humiliate me I'll give him the middle finger. The worse he can do is ban me and I don't really care.

He told me not to repeat myself. I only repeated myself because he made a new post that called for the same response I had already given him in a previous post.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago That was a bad word I used to describe @That Guy. He definitely hates black people, Jewish people, and especially Muslims.
I don't give a shit about "Muslims".

I'd have little problem with these muslims, for example

nameless wrote: 3 weeks ago But what can you do about it That Guy? Nothing. It sounds to me like you're stuck with it.
:lol:

Keep telling yourself that

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago Actually come to Alberta sometime. You'll find yourself right at home.
I appreciate you inviting me into your home.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago He (Paul Joseph) advocates for gay rights.
How reliable is your source on this?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago I appreciate you inviting me into your home.
No worries, you should stay in my summer camp while you're here.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago No worries, you should stay in my summer camp while you're here.
If you keep up with any more of this shit we will be left with no other option but a permanent ban.

Don't think I don't know what you are alluding to here.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago Keep telling yourself that
@That Guy first you post news articles which show that Canadian leaders are going to allow many minority persons into Canada and then you post "Keep telling yourself that" as if you have some plan to stop those minority persons from coming to Canada. But if Canada's leaders have made up their minds that they are going to let minority persons move to Canada then it is going to happen.

And you can point to Israel and say that Israel is stopping outsiders from moving in but that's different because Israel is a small country that doesn't have space to give away to anyone who wants to live there. They have to save their limited space for Israeli people. Canada is a big country with lots of space so the Canadian people aren't fretting over space the way Israel is.

If Canada's leaders decide to let a lot of minority persons relocate to Canada then it IS going to happen and a powerless guy like you can't stop it from happening. By expressing your anger over minority persons relocating to Canada all you accomplish is to give ammunition to your enemies so they can rub your nose in it when minority persons relocate to Canada. In other words, you make it very obvious that you don't want minority persons to come to Canada so when your leaders bring lots of minority persons into Canada your enemies can rub your nose in it that the minorities are moving in despite your objections. You should keep your displeasure with the situation to yourself in my opinion.

Just accept the inevitable and don't let it get under your skin because you can't stop it from happening.

Added in 31 minutes 2 seconds:
blackg wrote: 3 weeks ago If you keep up with any more of this shit we will be left with no other option but a permanent ban.

Don't think I don't know what you are alluding to here.
That Guy is not the same as JLBB.

That Guy's opposition to minority persons is based on his fear of them. He's a scared man who just wants to feel safe.

JLBB is a malevolent man who wants to hurt people.

It's not the same thing.

I do not detect any evil in That Guy. NONE.

JLBB is an evil man.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

The only outcome I see for @That Guy to realize his political ambitions is to start his own political party from scratch.

A party based on zero non-white immigration, an anti -Jewish business/economic model, promotion of traditional white suburban nuclear family values and so on..
Though I think he understands this will be a Sisyphean task (I lifted that reference from an article I read recently -- it basically means endlessly pushing shit up hill).
So it's easier for That Guy to just whine and talk tough online. Who can blame him really? He knows the deal.
It's either this or go rogue, which I fear is somewhere in his future.

But if he keeps up with anymore derogatory Jewish reference, he will be banned for good. We will not sacrifice the presence of a highly valued member ( @Guest-4) for the odd occasion that That Guy makes a productive post.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

@That Guy please stop making derogatory posts about Jewish people. It does you no good to be permanently banned from this site. And I think that's the next step if you keep it up. Just take the anti-Jewish stuff out of your posts from now on. You can talk without being anti-Jewish, can't you?
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.