IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2182
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4045

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24382

Post by blackg » 4 weeks ago

If @Afro_Vacancy is offended by my nuanced approach to JLBB then I'm truly sorry to Afro.

Though I don't think Afro is too fussed about the issue because he clearly has JL's number.
So that's why @JLBB had to resort to silly racial insults.

Love you, @nameless
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 988
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24383

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

Wire wrote:
4 weeks ago
No, it does not :roll:
Yes it does. As far as I'm concerned it does, and that's all that matters to me.

And even if you disagree with me about that, the fact that I only racially insulted a poster because he insulted me about my psych issues FIRST is still different from JLBB racially attacking Afro just because Afro wouldn't agree with JLBB.

And then there's still the issue that I have not made any racial insults since I got back from my ban whereas JLBB has made numerous racial attacks since he's gotten back from his ban.

And finally, you're on ignore/foe. And don't tell me that you don't care because I don't care if you don't care either.

Added in 7 minutes 46 seconds:
blackg wrote:
4 weeks ago
If @Afro_Vacancy is offended by my nuanced approach to JLBB then I'm truly sorry to Afro.

Though I don't think Afro is too fussed about the issue because he clearly has JL's number.
So that's why @JLBB had to resort to silly racial insults.

Love you, @nameless
"Nuanced approach"? There is no nuanced approach. You're just letting JLBB continue to call Afro a "kike" and continue to use the "N-word" which is a racial attack against Afro and all people with African descent.

"Silly racial insults"? After McMichael shot and killed Mr. Aubrey in Georgia he called Aubrey the "N-word". It is NOT just a "silly racial insult". There's a long and tragic history of violence (against innocent dark-skinned people) connected to white racists using that word as an insult. The real truth is that Admin is on board with white racists and he doesn't give a damn if black people are racially insulted. And you take your marching orders from Admin.

And now I'm definitely out of here for awhile. There are quite a few ignorant people here.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2182
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4045

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24384

Post by blackg » 4 weeks ago

Stop putting people on ignore, @nameless.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 897
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24385

Post by Wire » 4 weeks ago

nameless wrote: And now I'm definitely out of here for awhile.
Wohoo! :clap: pepe-endearing

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1428
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24387

Post by rclark » 4 weeks ago

I disagree with what @JLBB says.

It's funny that you mention that, @nameless, because I was the
first person to call him out on using the "n" word, when he first started using it. I
said I didn't believe that he used it a lot, because it seemed outrageous to me.

His situation was similar to yours. After Afro_Vacancy mentally challenged him,
he called him the anti religious slur. So now do you think that was OK he resorted
to that?

It was the same situation with HairBlues. Once she beat him in an argument, he
got mad and used the "c" word on her.

So in your mind, you must feel that it's justified. If someone does something
perceived as insulting or threatening, people should resort to attack them.

By the way, I have always said good things about @Afro_Vacancy. Even
before any of this came up, I wrote a thread that originally we could write our favorite
things that Afro_Vacancy has said.

It was edited to be more generic for all users. This was to encourage people to write
here, and I agree with what the @Admin did.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24389

Post by JLBB » 4 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
4 weeks ago
I disagree with what @JLBB says.

It's funny that you mention that, @nameless, because I was the
first person to call him out on using the "n" word, when he first started using it. I
said I didn't believe that he used it a lot, because it seemed outrageous to me.

His situation was similar to yours. After Afro_Vacancy mentally challenged him,
he called him the anti religious slur. So now do you think that was OK he resorted
to that?

It was the same situation with HairBlues. Once she beat him in an argument, he
got mad and used the "c" word on her.

So in your mind, you must feel that it's justified. If someone does something
perceived as insulting or threatening, people should resort to attack them.

By the way, I have always said good things about @Afro_Vacancy. Even
before any of this came up, I wrote a thread that originally we could write our favorite
things that Afro_Vacancy has said.

It was edited to be more generic for all users. This was to encourage people to write
here, and I agree with what the @Admin did.
"It was the same situation with HairBlues. Once she beat him in an argument, he
got mad and used the "c" word on her."

"His situation was similar to yours. After Afro_Vacancy mentally challenged him,
he called him the anti religious slur. So now do you think that was OK he resorted
to that?"

Can you tell me what argument she beat me at and who decided she won the argument? Can you explain what I was I wrong about?

Also could you please tell me the issue on which Afro mentally challenged me?

Thanks.

Hint: The fact that you didn't agree with my argument and automatically disagree because I was the one making it doesn't make it false

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3773
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24390

Post by Rudiger » 4 weeks ago

Nigger :straight-smile:.
Look, fat...

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1428
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24393

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
4 weeks ago
"It was the same situation with HairBlues. Once she beat him in an argument, he
got mad and used the "c" word on her."

"His situation was similar to yours. After Afro_Vacancy mentally challenged him,
he called him the anti religious slur. So now do you think that was OK he resorted
to that?"

Can you tell me what argument she beat me at and who decided she won the argument? Can you explain what I was I wrong about?

Also could you please tell me the issue on which Afro mentally challenged me?

Thanks.

Hint: The fact that you didn't agree with my argument and automatically disagree because I was the one making it doesn't make it false
Since you asked, sure I will answer you. This is exactly what shameless wants, but OK. When you were arguing with her about Donald
Trump, and Russia, and you called her a cunt. That is what I am referring to.

This is exactly what @nameless wants, so I am not going to go on and on, and play his stupid games.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24398

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
Since you asked, sure I will answer you. This is exactly what shameless wants, but OK. When you were arguing with her about Donald
Trump, and Russia, and you called her a cunt. That is what I am referring to.

This is exactly what @nameless wants, so I am not going to go on and on, and play his stupid games.
This is what you threw out there after I hadn't responded to you or mentioned you in a post in literally months:

""It was the same situation with HairBlues. Once she beat him in an argument, he got mad and used the "c" word on her."

"His situation was similar to yours. After Afro_Vacancy mentally challenged him, he called him the anti religious slur. So now do you think that was OK he resorted to that?""

I asked you how you knew they had beat me in an argument or challenged me intellectually and your sole reasoning for this was:

"Since you asked, sure I will answer you. This is exactly what shameless wants, but OK. When you were arguing with her about Donald
Trump, and Russia, and you called her a cunt. That is what I am referring to. "

In other words, you claimed that she beat me in an argument on the basis of an issue you can't explain, and can't tell me how she beat me in the argument or what the actual facts involved where. Who decided she won the argument, how do you know she won the argument? You clearly have absolutely no idea because you can't answer.

This is the problem with the left-wingers on this website and the vast majority in general, an absolute lack of substance in everything you say despite inflammatory and condescending rhetoric. You have less than zero understanding of what my arguments with Hairblues or Afro were about or who was correct, but you arbitrarily claim they beat me on the basis of absolutely nothing. Its purely because you prefer them as people and are on their side of politics, so automatically side with them.

If you want the reason I resort to name calling in a nutshell, it's your posts here. You and others insult and misrepresent while taking the moral highground on issues you have no genuine, substantive knowledge of. There are posters like Afro and Hairblues who I think have the intellectual capacity to grapple with issues like the cost benefit of Bernie v Trump or Russiagate, and that's why I find them throwing rationality out the window so insulting.

You on the other hand don't have the intellectual capacity to deal with these issues (hence why you can't explain how I lost those arguments or what the specifics were about) so I don't feel the need to insult you.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2182
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4045

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24400

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

@JLBB, I can tell you're an educated guy by the way you write but you lose your own intellectual capacity once you resort to childish name calling. You also lose the debate.

So you were debating the cost benefits of a Trump presidency versus a Bernie Sanders one? So what?
What you are debating here are figures based mostly on speculation. The final cost of Trump's presidency won't be known until well after he has left office.

And Bernie? Though the fear is for wasteful big government spending, this again is still highly speculative.
If a Bernie government were ever in power the political realities would dictate a more conservative approach and a scaling down on a lot of those big election campaign promises.
Basically an Obama 2.1.

And Russiagate? Please, this he-said-she-said trash is the political equivalent of a bad Dr. Phil episode.
Some of us haven't got time to get bogged down in this salacious crowd-pleaser tabloid crap that you like to parade as highbrow discourse.

We have bigger ideas to ponder.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24401

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
@JLBB, I can tell you're an educated guy by the way you write but you lose your own intellectual capacity once you resort to childish name calling. You also lose the debate.

So you were debating the cost benefits of a Trump presidency versus a Bernie Sanders one? So what?
What you are debating here are figures based mostly on speculation. The final cost of Trump's presidency won't be known until well after he has left office.

And Bernie? Though the fear is for wasteful big government spending, this again is still highly speculative.
If a Bernie government were ever in power the political realities would dictate a more conservative approach and a scaling down on a lot of those big election campaign promises.
Basically an Obama 2.1.

And Russiagate? Please, this he-said-she-said trash is the political equivalent of a bad Dr. Phil episode.
Some of us haven't got time to get bogged down in this salacious crowd-pleaser tabloid crap that you like to parade as highbrow discourse.

We have bigger ideas to ponder.
"So you were debating the cost benefits of a Trump presidency versus a Bernie Sanders one? So what?
What you are debating here are figures based mostly on speculation. The final cost of Trump's presidency won't be known until well after he has left office. "

This wasn't the argument so again, enough with the fucking mischaracterisation of what people say when you haven't even fucking read it you arrogant piece of shit. And no, you don't offer paragraph after paragraph of sourced, accurate information against someone who fails to do this while blatantly misstating facts but lose the argument just because you call someone a cunt at the end of it. How utterly ridiculous and childish to believe this, a pathetic means of protecting your own fragile, anti-intellectual ego.

"And Bernie? Though the fear is for wasteful big government spending, this again is still highly speculative.
If a Bernie government were ever in power the political realities would dictate a more conservative approach and a scaling down on a lot of those big election campaign promises.
Basically an Obama 2.1."

You clearly haven't read his policies. You have no understanding of economics and have acknowledged that multiple times, I have a degree in finance. Is open borders including removing the deporting agency, offering housing, welfare and decriminalising undocumented border crossings "Obama 2.0"? Much of the immigration policy can be enacted via executive order. Its speculative to some degree of exact results, but he's the one that accused me of supporting Trump purely for the memes multiple times. That's what I have a problem with, when I specifically said I would have supported Yang for example who is a Democrat to the left of Biden. Mischaracterisations and intellectual dishonesty.

"And Russiagate? Please, this he-said-she-said trash is the political equivalent of a bad Dr. Phil episode.
Some of us haven't got time to get bogged down in this salacious crowd-pleaser tabloid crap that you like to parade as highbrow discourse."

So in other words, rclark accuses me of losing a debate for reasons he and you can't explain and pretends I childishly called her names because I couldn't get my facts right, but none of it matters anyway and basically I'm a fucking idiot for debating it in the first place whether or not I'm right or wrong. Until coronavirus Russiagate was by far the biggest, and lengthiest story of the Trump presidency. To pretend the media approach and how the saga was and continues to be vocalised IS highbrow discourse and relevant to understanding the political landscape. The fact that millions of people believed falsely that Trump was a puppet of Russia and that Russia swung the election IS important. If you're going to pretend that Russiagate and its details, being the biggest pre-corona political story says nothing about American media or political tribalism, you're too intellectually dull or dishonest to be talking about it at all. Also, if you're not bogged down in the details then don't pretend or state that I lost the argument, what a disgustingly narcissistic and arrogant thing to do. Grow the fuck up.

This is why I'm not going to post here any more, it is genuinely a waste of time.

By the way, Nameless enjoy your depression and forever bald head you worthless cunt. You're depressed because you know deep down you're not a victim, you treat people like shit and are going to die bald and alone. Being skilled at telling a yarn about bonking some whores back in the old days won't change that.

Blackg stop feigning moral superiority over pretending everything is a grey area or perpetually playing devils advocate. At some point you just come across like a vapid, sad and empty cunt. Its fine to sit there and troll or diminish arguments in the corner like a little kid, but when you start acting like I'm an asshole for giving a shit about people not being intellectually honest or factual then no, you're just another vapid piece of shit.

Johnson and Admin, I wish you well for being among the most well adjusted and genuinely decent people despite any of the faults in your beliefs. Good intentions are worth something. I also think that Arjen particularly and Rudiger to some degree are projecting personal failings of relationships, looks and women onto you. If you believe, and what they're saying is genuinely false there's nothing to be offended by.

Afro, you are a kike and year by year are a closer fit for That Guy's stereotype of the shifty, America hating Jew. Try reading media that doesn't simply fuel beliefs you already had and stop mischaracterising the beliefs of those on the other side. You've become a simpleton.

Rudiger I'm more and more impressed by your approach to analytical interpretations of what makes for effective and intelligent argument in political discourse, particularly on your last argument with Yettee on Mattis your points constituted everything wrong with mainstream liberal media and the simpletons that eat it up. But particularly with guys like Johnson who clearly are political laypersons, you don't need to be so harsh towards them. Save it for people that pretend to be somewhat intellectual like Afro or Yettee. Also, I think you'll find that you'd be better off working in some kind of political journalism pursuit or starting a Youtube channel than wasting time making posts of genuine thoughtfulness among nihilists like Blackg, mental cases like Nameless and people that have their minds made up like Yettee or Afro.

Also Exodus, sorry for offending you. Your posts for the most part show much more rationality and thoughtfulness that I see 95% of the time in day to day life, on here and in social media. I just wish you had options for hair to have a decently adjusted dating life because I think you'd do fine if you had it. Maybe consider a cheaper Turkish clinic like that of Cinik even though I know you're a NW6.

My final thoughts, and those that fit the level of honest, intellectual discourse that this forum provides at this point:

Nigger.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 605
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1958
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24402

Post by EvilLocks » 3 weeks ago

Damn, I wonder why "everyone" on this forum suddenly became so radical. All I see is arguing back and forth and flame wars happening here nowadays. Suddenly people are enemies? :thumbdown:
I miss those fun discussions we had about our dating lives or lives in general, other cool topics that were fun and lighthearted. At this point I barely post or read. I wonder if it's the progressing baldness that has gotten to people's heads here? (no pun intended! :D )

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 640
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1847
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24404

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Rudiger I'm more and more impressed by your approach to analytical interpretations of what makes for effective and intelligent argument in political discourse, particularly on your last argument with Yettee on Mattis your points constituted everything wrong with mainstream liberal media and the simpletons that eat it up.
I reposted a FOX News story, not the Orange Man Gazette, stating that several top US military leaders, including 4 star generals and handpicked Secretaries of Defense, were and are contradicting and harshly criticizing the president, in public. The story has nothing to do with mainstream liberal media, it's self-evidently not a great thing if a military and its leader are bickering and throwing around words like "nazi" in public. Considering that criticism of the president here is so often met with name calling of the critic, I think it's a fair question to ask what their motivation might be. "Screeching autistic" doesn't work with these guys, does it.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2182
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4045

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24405

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

@JLBB you seem to think that posting personal political opinions carries some greater significance than just shooting the shit.

You put too much stock in what you believe and how strongly you think you can change people's minds.
And besides; we are all just political laymen here.

Look, I'm not trying to be harsh, just setting you up for the real world, but again: our opinions are just a drop in the ocean, not some grand mission statement.

Another thing: why the hatred for Jews? Surely you don't believe in all the conspiracy theories about a global Jewish cabal purposefully destroying western nations?

I think you're better then this.

Added in 2 minutes 4 seconds:
yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
I reposted a FOX News story, not the Orange Man Gazette, stating that several top US military leaders, including 4 star generals and handpicked Secretaries of Defense, were and are contradicting and harshly criticizing the president, in public. The story has nothing to do with mainstream liberal media, it's self-evidently not a great thing if a military and its leader are bickering and throwing around words like "nazi" in public. Considering that criticism of the president here is so often met with name calling of the critic, I think it's a fair question to ask what their motivation might be. "Screeching autistic" doesn't work with these guys, does it.
I agree with you on this. This is a definite sign that the tide has turned for Trump.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 769

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#24407

Post by Johnson » 3 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
3 weeks ago
Damn, I wonder why "everyone" on this forum suddenly became so radical. All I see is arguing back and forth and flame wars happening here nowadays. Suddenly people are enemies? :thumbdown:
I miss those fun discussions we had about our dating lives or lives in general, other cool topics that were fun and lighthearted. At this point I barely post or read. I wonder if it's the progressing baldness that has gotten to people's heads here? (no pun intended! :D )
A lot of them are just stressed out about corona. Also, the politics of corona and these race riots is getting people riled up. This forum is a little right wing for the most part and this place is a safe space for them to express themselves as I doubt they see this stuff on their Facebook.

I say let them let off steam and in a month or two they'll be normalish again.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post