IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
You didn’t hope hard enough fml
I really am sorry to hear that.

How long did it take for you to heal from it?

Believe it or not, I actually think I already had it in the middle of February. (The first patient in
New Jersey was in the beginning of February).

I had a bad cough that wouldn't go away, and a low grade fever, and I felt extremely tired. It took
me three weeks to not feel tired.

Of course, I'm in my fifties, so it takes me longer to heal.

Added in 2 minutes 9 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
I'm more jealous of the amount of hair he has, esp for his age :( Life is not fair lol
He is a strange guy (Jon Bon Jovi) . Believe it or not, I actually live near him. He is so introverted.
He's kind of a dick as well.

He refused to go on the Howard Stern who for a while, because his manager didn't like the idea.
What a coward.

My friend is Cinderalla's manager. That said, Bon Jovi was the one who discovered the band. They
are friends (not best friends).

I met Tom Kiefer before, he is a cool guy.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

White Ferrari wrote:
1 month ago
Oh lord. That post regarding Fred/EvilLocks is peak Wolf Pack insanity :wtf:.

The stuff about insta teens, 3sums and slender girls that have never touched another man is classic 1k likes and party Wolf.
I don't know if the post is still up on HairLossTalk or if it has been removed (his response to me) but I did skim through it when it was first posted. I noticed he said something along the lines of him thinking it was odd for me to say that I used to like him (and apparently now, did not), since we "never talked that much/were never that close" or something like that.
This, to me, is a classic move from someone who is butthurt, so they now try to claim "oh but we never even vibed, what's this crazy girl going on about!"
In this, he is trying to portray me as crazy, or not qualified to make such a statement about him, because, according to him - we barely spoke.
Which, to a degree, is true. Wolf Pack has never been someone I have talked to more than sporadically, but we have sent some PM's when I was a member on HairLossTalk, we have talked in threads, he has congratulated me on my family and I have congratulated him on his etc. The contact we had has always been positive, that's why I said I "used to like him"
I did not mean it like I liked him as you would a close friend in real life, but that I liked him based on the contact we did have. So I felt it was kinda a dig at me when he said that, like he was trying to backfire or something.
I feel like he made the response to me on HairLossTalk because he was trying to win over the few remaining neutrals (including me) regarding this mess, but when he didn't succeed he was butthurt. That's it.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
I really am sorry to hear that.

How long did it take for you to heal from it?

Believe it or not, I actually think I already had it in the middle of February. (The first patient in
New Jersey was in the beginning of February).

I had a bad cough that wouldn't go away, and a low grade fever, and I felt extremely tired. It took
me three weeks to not feel tired.

Of course, I'm in my fifties, so it takes me longer to heal.
What, so is this confirmation that JL actually has corona virus? And you think you had it in mid February, you say?

Nice avatar by the way.
Will my America ever be great again?

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 month ago

Where is Fred these days?

I thought people would be posting more now they're locked in but it seems more quiet with most posters.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago

I thought people would be posting more now they're locked in but it seems more quiet with most posters.
He is having an extended break. That's why he nominated new moderators.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
What, so is this confirmation that JL actually has corona virus? And you think you had it in mid February, you say?

Nice avatar by the way.
Thanks.

I quit my job, and am now a full time toilet paper distributor.

Send me money!

I'm ON A ROLL, as they say.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
He is having an extended break. That's why he nominated new moderators.
He is having a kid with his wife?

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago
He is having a kid with his wife?
Not sure.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 3 weeks ago

Some posters are posting back at the HairlossTalk forum. Since Fred stopped posting here, amongst others, it didn't make sense to post on this forum which is almost dead right now.

Looking back I think the both forum were busier when everyone was bickering and at each others throats. Now people are maturing or just tired of that its lost the drama and people aren't checking it out so much.

Whenever there was a nutjob like nameless or that ginger guy pissing everyone off the group was busier. Even that thread about Wolf Pack was easily the busiest here.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
3 weeks ago
Whenever there was a nutjob like nameless or that ginger guy pissing everyone off the group was busier. Even that thread about Wolf Pack was easily the busiest here.
Do you mean ginger guy as in me? Because you've been vaguely xenophobic about me being Irish before, and you seem like the type who would dismissively lump all Irish together like that. As well as how I don't know of any ginger people on here, and you also do randomly mention me as you're still licking old wounds from having to accept you are genuinely not liked by someone (though you'll mention me snidely you completely ignore when directly asked to be clear).

You write about how we're maturing and moving on, and then unnecessarily shit stir by mentioning two people, one of them you are being cryptic about which could make anyone think it's them.
Look, fat...

Char
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Nothing.

Post by Char » 3 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago

Ever since Fred left this forum became inactive.
This site is dying.
Maybe Discord is doing better. I don't know since I'm not a member on Discord.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Char wrote:
3 weeks ago
Ever since Fred left this forum became inactive.
This site is dying.
Maybe Discord is doing better. I don't know since I'm not a member on Discord.
Actually I think it was already dying for a good month before he left, also he wasn't as active as usual anyway, however he was still more active than most people and him leaving is further killing the site (or final nail in the coffin kinda thing).

I don't think this is the only spell we've had of like only 5 new posts a day (or I'm sure we've had days recently where there's been literally nothing in 24 hours) but that being said, previous spells may have lasted a week or two, this is now much longer.
Look, fat...

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 3 weeks ago

Rudiger - its not in reference to you. I didnt know you were ginger. I've got a red beard so its not meant in that way.

I think the guys name was Rick - big, heavy set lad with red or blonde hair and used to go on weird rants.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 3 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
3 weeks ago
Rudiger - its not in reference to you. I didnt know you were ginger. I've got a red beard so its not meant in that way.

I think the guys name was Rick - big, heavy set lad with red or blonde hair and used to go on weird rants.
Rudiger loves jumping to conclusions, as we all know. He‘s also notoriously aggressive about it.
His statement also reveals how self-centered he is.
If Pat is a good mod, he bans Rudiger.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
3 weeks ago

Now it's red or blonde? Ok.

I've got black hair I didn't say I was ginger, just that you'd probably assume that judging from previous comments you've made. Jeese :sick:
Look, fat...