IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

Is it just me, or does Jon Bon Jovi really look old with gray hair?

He looks like he needs to go into a nursing home.

jon_bon_jovi.jpg
jon_bon_jovi.jpg (9.18 KiB) Viewed 838 times

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago

jon_bon_jovi.jpg
I'm more jealous of the amount of hair he has, esp for his age :( Life is not fair lol

Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago

jon_bon_jovi.jpg
It's just you.

I found the picture in higher quality for my fellow non ants.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Posts a tiny barely visible picture without saying his age and then asks everyone if he looks old for his age (58 by the way everyone)

Top tier posting
Look, fat...

White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by White Ferrari » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
My god xD I talked about him being desperate the other day, and yet he always seems to find new lows. Quoting an Evil post from like a year and a half ago?!

She's clearly inactive on HairLossTalk, why not just PM her over there? Instead of bumping an old topic and changing the subject entirely? (as a mod, of course)

Because then people wouldn't see it, and he wanted to make sure everyone see's it.

Yes that truly doesn't make any sense, if those 2 accounts had come to simply say "Hi", why would Wolf be claiming they are mimicking him and they need action taken against them?

As far as not being "irked" by Fred, look at what he wrote about Fred that got him banned, completely unnecessary, and even in this HairLossTalk post he writes about Fred's entire life and his mental state (from a guy who insists we can't possibly diagnose someone on the internet, apart from Fred of course), I mean just look how this next part reads, it's set up like a parody:

Hahaha, not trying to make him look bad or anything, but I have information on him that I can report, also here's a run down of everything wrong with him and his profession.

But the "irking" came from Wolf intentionally insulting Fred while pretending he cares (the perma ban on the last page). I mean it's just so incredibly transparent Wolf will do it with anyone, he tries to make it look like he's concerned and caring, but he will claim he just happens to be talking about their situation (while stabbing and twisting the knife).

He also does it even when not intentionally trying to (which is even more unhealthy), like when he goes to reason with Evil:

Can't just wish her the best? Have to patronise her about finding peace with her situation and specifically point out what that is? And implying that it's a situation you have to "find peace" with.

I also heard that Joan, who is completely inactive, came out of nowhere to Like the post practically immediately :think:

I didn't think Wolf could get any more desperate or outlandish, but it shows there's infinite ways of doing so.

Edit: I just wanted to add this from seeing posts back and forth between Wolf and another user: (not sure if this is relevant but that other poster, pegasus2, nearly all their responses to Wolf were deleted)

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1883641

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1883747

Wolf is at least 30 maybe 31, he just spent some time away from his partner - for like an entire decade... and she was never with anyone else, and patiently waited for him while he dated teens and had threesomes. I think a lot of people remember the teen "insta" girl that lasted like a year, who the fuck calls their ex-partner of a year a "hot insta girl"? It's the fantasy of a typical Britbong kid who grew up on FHM and Nuts magazine, he is Jay from the Inbetweeners.

But anyway, a lot of things I could give the benefit of the doubt, but claiming that his partner never fucked anyone else? Only the Wolf Jesus cock will ever go near her? This is just insane.

I had a somewhat similar oneitis situation (which I easily could have told Wolf about 3-4 years ago, I probably posted about it too) as she moved across the world when we were early 20's, it was never agreed we'd wait for each other, and understandably of course neither of us did.

We met when we could and kept in regular contact, but it would be insane if over the course of fucking 10 years that she never met another guy, didn't try dating, didn't have another boyfriend and fuck other guys. Although it's not like I'd be overjoyed to hear about it, it's obviously understandable unless we're in a committed relationship and we've both promised with certainty that we are exclusive to each other.

Unless- you're Wolf Chad, the unstoppable force from an almost unrealistic and warped planet.

Oh lord. That post regarding Fred/EvilLocks is peak Wolf Pack insanity :wtf:.

The stuff about insta teens, 3sums and slender girls that have never touched another man is classic 1k likes and party Wolf.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Well, I thought I should tell anybody, in case I'm ever dying of the coronavirus.

There's two things important things that everybody should know.

1. I'm really am Jon Bon Jovi, and I have been suffering from hair loss a long time. @Wolf Pack has a crush on me, so I don't want to post my pictures here. He said he would call the police on me if I ever told anybody.

2. There is a ZOOM function you can use on lab tops, and phones. So if a picture is too small, you can use it. :roll:

All you need are fingers, and the ability to do an Internet search if you need more details.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
Posts a tiny barely visible picture without saying his age and then asks everyone if he looks old for his age (58 by the way everyone)

Top tier posting
Lay off Rclark, you asshole.
Will my America ever be great again?

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

White Ferrari wrote:
1 month ago
Oh lord. That post regarding Fred/EvilLocks is peak Wolf Pack insanity :wtf:.

The stuff about insta teens, 3sums and slender girls that have never touched another man is classic 1k likes and party Wolf.
Now he is the only active moderator there, since after he did Kevin's dirty work for him, everybody left the site.

Kevin usually goes on as Doctor House, and possibly Joan too. I actually don't think they are Wolf Pack's alternate identities.

Wolf Pack is generally more boring, and writes these long winded paragraphs without a period at the end.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Is anyone reading this on a Saturday night? Losers lol

I read a depressing YouTube comment the other day (on a black pill video of course) that the lockdown makes the commenter feel better for a lot of reasons, not having to interact with others is a basic one, but on Friday/Saturday nights feeling like he at least has an excuse for not doing anything, and that nothing is going on for him to be missing. There's no crazy parties and people fucking etc. so everyone is doing nothing. Also not having to respond to people who ask what plans you have for the weekend/what happened weekend, and always having nothing (this annoys me too actually, not if it's now and then but why is it some people's instant go-to every time they see you?)
Look, fat...

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

There's lots of good ways to make original jokes funny these days, you just need some creativity.

For example, if Pete and Repeat both had Coronavirus, and Pete died, who would be left?

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
Is anyone reading this on a Saturday night? Losers lol

I read a depressing YouTube comment the other day (on a black pill video of course) that the lockdown makes the commenter feel better for a lot of reasons, not having to interact with others is a basic one, but on Friday/Saturday nights feeling like he at least has an excuse for not doing anything, and that nothing is going on for him to be missing. There's no crazy parties and people fucking etc. so everyone is doing nothing. Also not having to respond to people who ask what plans you have for the weekend/what happened weekend, and always having nothing (this annoys me too actually, not if it's now and then but why is it some people's instant go-to every time they see you?)
People shouldn't feel ashamed to enjoy their own company. This is a clear indication that the world is run by extroverts and they set the standard.

It's the extrovert who feels ashamed of himself for spending a quiet evening home alone, not the secure introvert.
We need a break from the chaos

Where do you fall on the introvert/extrovert scale, Rudi?

Added in 1 minute 38 seconds:
rclark wrote:
1 month ago
For example, if Pete and Repeat both had Coronavirus, and Pete died, who would be left?
Bernie Sanders.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
Where do you fall on the introvert/extrovert scale, Rudi?
I'm not Rudi but I'll say I'm an extra-introvert lol
Socializing with anyone outside of immediate family for more than a few hours will have me needing alone-time for days after haha. I've always loved being alone, that said, if I actually was completely alone and not had any friends or family to talk to ever, I would hate being alone more.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
? Has nothing to do with you and your argument with him, I posted that I think he's a good writer long before you and I ever communicated about anything, even before I ever came to this site.
People are snapping because of the lock down, and corona.

I remember when you said that, and it was long before he came into the picture.

I really hope everyone is healthy, even @JLBB.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
People are snapping because of the lock down, and corona.

I remember when you said that, and it was long before he came into the picture.

I really hope everyone is healthy, even @JLBB.
You didn’t hope hard enough fml
Attachments
FA82F689-6A91-4C35-A344-E1A93BAFA490.jpeg
FA82F689-6A91-4C35-A344-E1A93BAFA490.jpeg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 771 times

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
You didn’t hope hard enough fml
Shit!!! What's going on, mate? I'm glad to hear from you but, what's the deal? Please explain.