IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Fuck yourself you disingenuous kike piece of shit
The ban log has been updated:

rules#sanction-log-1
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Fuck yourself you disingenuous kike piece of shit
You're trying to hurt me, but honestly I just feel sorry for you.
Admin wrote:
1 week ago
The ban log has been updated:

rules#sanction-log-1
I think that he may have been trying to get banned.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

claudia
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Minoxidil & Finasteride

Post by claudia » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Snuggle me claudia uwu
sexual harassment?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

It seems a few posters here are suffering from what I now call covid-dimentia. So now JL has been banned too! Fuckin' hell!

We all just need to calm down a bit and find a more productive outlet for our new frustrations caused by this social disruption.

In fairness to @JLBB his comments had the tone of a man who has just had his hopes dashed in terms if female romance.
Possibly one of JL's yellow belles has just rejected him--again.

Added in 2 minutes 58 seconds:
@Admin stop banning people.
And all you thinned-skin types-- stop running away!
From Australia: we're all in this together.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
It seems a few posters here are suffering from what I now call covid-dimentia. So now JL has been banned too! Fuckin' hell!

We all just need to calm down a bit and find a more productive outlet for our new frustrations caused by this social disruption.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
You're trying to hurt me, but honestly I just feel sorry for you.

I think that he may have been trying to get banned.
Glad to see you're OK. I hope @Hairblues is also alright.

Added in 27 minutes 8 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
I'll let this post speak for itself xD

you're a horrible piece of shit and a sorry excuse for a human being

Added in 1 minute 8 seconds:

because he's a psychopath. lol.

@JLBB acts like he is the only one going through this shit. Seriously. That's
just idiotic.

We're all going through this. I just don't get him. You know, any one of us can get this virus.

It's not going to care who we are. It won't even care how much hair someone has.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JL unfortunately has an aggressive form of covid-dimentia.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

claudia wrote:
1 week ago
I looked up k_ke in my wordfinder and it is a racist insult. Are poster here allowed to do racist posts?
Are there moderators at this site?
What does that word mean?

Welcome back Wolf Pack. (I mean Claudia :lol: )

How do you have this much free time when you're a doctor? How much time does the coronavirus take?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote:
1 week ago

How do you have this much free time when you're a doctor? How much time does the coronavirus take?
Lol, that was a smart reply. If anything Wolfsnatch should be on permanent call instead of introducing us to another one of his alter-egos.

claudia
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: Minoxidil & Finasteride

Post by claudia » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago

At first when I read your post it got me confused. Now I get it - you have mistaken me for someone else. That must be a different Claudia.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

claudia wrote:
1 week ago
At first when I read your post it got me confused. Now I get it - you have mistaken me for someone else. That must be a different Claudia.
How's medical life, Claudpack?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 6 days ago

claudia wrote:
1 week ago
So when someone wrote "welcome back wolf pack (I mean Claudia :lol: " you simply thought they made an error with another Claudia? That's how you're framing that from the perspective of a new forum member?

Narcissistic arrogance really is an amazing thing, it convinces people they are smarter than everyone else, and that people will always naturally believe and trust them.

@Wolf Pack (I know you're obviously seeing this anyway but just thought I'd do a Mention so you can't pretend you never saw this) you continue to go to great and desperate lengths to jab at Fred (Claudia's existence so far is to question whether this place has mods or not) and your recent escapades under your actual username made the few remaining people who gave you the benefit of the doubt, see how insane you actually are.

Paranoid, delusional and with zero self awareness, even blackg could no longer defend you after your last outbursts, and I don't mean only your ridiculous lie about Pat and banning him I mean everything else that came with it (bald shaming for a start but lots of other things) which most people thought was too insane to even respond to. Just in case you're thinking there wasn't much opposition or in your mind that even equals support.

You clearly care a great deal to go to these lengths and I think you will momentarily see how much you've fucked yourself and how nobody is convinced, but because of your condition, it will only last so long until you've convinced yourself otherwise again.

"These dumb baldites can still be convinced, most support me anyway, only a few bad eggs actually said anything and they just do it for attention etc."
Look, fat...

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 6 days ago

Yeah, I agree.
I'm done with Wolf Pack-your-bags. It took me a while to see the true way he operates but I see it now.
I'd also like to say sorry to Rudi and Fred (and others) for not believing them about Wolfsnatch.

I guess I'm just slow at picking up on these things but... sorry, guys.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 6 days ago

blackg wrote:
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree.
I'm done with Wolf Pack-your-bags. It took me a while to see the true way he operates but I see it now.
I'd also like to say sorry to Rudi and Fred (and others) for not believing them about Wolfsnatch.

I guess I'm just slow at picking up on these things but... sorry, guys.
Honestly it's ok blackg we all make mistakes, just ask your parents xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :smirk:

Added in 6 hours 30 minutes 12 seconds:

Just to highlight this part as a trend that's going on with random unknown members, pointing out moderator decisions on here:
Rudiger wrote:
6 days ago
@Wolf Pack (I know you're obviously seeing this anyway but just thought I'd do a Mention so you can't pretend you never saw this) you continue to go to great and desperate lengths to jab at Fred (Claudia's existence so far is to question whether this place has mods or not)
Same thing with @Diogenes, the guy is totally inactive (like a lot of other suspicious members back on HairLossTalk who would pop up now and then, usually against whoever Wolf didn't like) but despite never posting here to experience any bans, he's returned to point this out:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=691&p=23083#p23083

Also made another post about "not you can let PJhair know what you think of his ilk" (that is such a Wolf sentence by the way).

These alt's doing their best to point out shoddy inconsistent mod decisions, does Wolf think this isn't completely transparent?
Look, fat...

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

Every post Wolf Pack makes is transparent. It's so obvious.

Roberto_72 never posts, and hasn't posted since November 9th.

I hope Roberto is alright. He was working in Italy.