IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

I'm looking forward to the NFL draft.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
With all the people in India social distancing will be very hard. I hope the Coronavirus kills you and your relatives back in the home country you f'n jackal.
The ban log has been updated:

rules#sanction-log-1
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
I'm looking forward to the NFL draft.
Yeah sure but I think nameless was trying to get your attention bro
Look, fat...

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah sure but I think nameless was trying to get your attention bro
Thanks Rudi.

Nameless left the forum at 12am, 22 March 2020 (U.S. Pacific time).

He won't be back.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Welp. The worlds gone to shit, I'm not feeling too good and reading this forum isn't helping my mental health. Also it seems PJ just left which makes me sad. I hope things get better for everyone here, no more posting for at least another season or so.

Also @nameless you are a virgin. Mental illness aside, you're an asshole and need to be bonked over the head with a frozen bag of piss to within an inch of your miserable life. You'll die bald and alone because you treat everyone like shit, including the women you've dated. No one should feel sorry for you. Be nicer to people, maybe you'd be married and have someone that actually cared about you if you didn't cheat on every woman you were with. You're bald on top, and you're bald in your heart.

Added in 4 minutes 10 seconds:
blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Okay, from this piece of writing I can clearly tell you have mental health issues.
I can also see what Yettee meant about his writing, very evocative stuff.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Welp. The worlds gone to shit, I'm not feeling too good and reading this forum isn't helping my mental health. Also it seems PJ just left which makes me sad. I hope things get better for everyone here, no more posting for at least another season or so.

Also @nameless you are a virgin. Mental illness aside, you're an asshole and need to be bonked over the head with a frozen bag of piss to within an inch of your miserable life. You'll die bald and alone because you treat everyone like shit, including the women you've dated. No one should feel sorry for you. Be nicer to people, maybe you'd be married and have someone that actually cared about you if you didn't cheat on every woman you were with. You're bald on top, and you're bald in your heart.

Added in 4 minutes 10 seconds:

>calls someone an asshole
>then goes on another insulting tirade for the 200th time

you cant make this shit up. strong projection lol

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
It's sad that you can't let the guy have one complement from one poster. You've received plenty from people here who have said they enjoy talking to you, including myself. Why not just leave it alone.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
>calls someone an asshole
>then goes on another insulting tirade for the 200th time

you cant make this shit up. strong projection lol
You literally messaged me a hundred times asking whether I thought you were smart or not. Here's my conclusive answer; you're dumb as a bag of rocks.

I'm nice to plenty of people here and in the real world. The difference is that Nameless literally shat on every last person here including when they were actually nice to him. Like he said himself he cheated even on the women he dated. If you're going to argue with me when clearly in the wrong or insult me, I'll kick you three times as hard. Suck it up faggot.

Also Yettee, you're a demented snake. Hopefully you get coronavirus and die of it, you always supported Nameless when he wished death on me yet hilariously act like you're a rational poster here. Constantly criticising generalisations when making them yourself every time you argue a point, and instead of arguing something directly you like the posts that insult me Its petty and disgusting, if not coronavirus please die of AIDS. Unfortunate I can't personally bash your brains in with a brick till blood spurts and orgasms from every orifice.

Bye bye.

Also CuckG I love you mate hope things go ok for you next few months.
Last edited by JLBB 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
you always supported Nameless
? Has nothing to do with you and your argument with him, I posted that I think he's a good writer long before you and I ever communicated about anything, even before I ever came to this site.

claudia
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Minoxidil & Finasteride

Post by claudia » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Also Yettee, you're a demented snake. Hopefully you get coronavirus and die of it, you always supported Nameless when he wished death on me yet hilariously act like you're a rational poster here. Constantly criticising generalisations when making them yourself every time you argue a point, and instead arguing something directly you like the posts that insult Its petty and disgusting, if not coronavirus please die of AIDS. Unfortunate I can't personally bash your brains in with a brick till blood spurts and orgasms from every orifice.

Bye bye.

Maybe I have come to the wrong site. Are deranged people here allowed to wish death on other posters and essentially threaten to beat someone head with a brick?

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
You literally messaged me a hundred times asking whether I thought you were smart or not. Here's my conclusive answer; you're dumb as a bag of rocks.

I'm nice to plenty of people here and in the real world. The difference is that Nameless literally shat on every last person here including when they were actually nice to him. Like he said himself he cheated even on the women he dated. If you're going to argue with me when clearly in the wrong or insult me, I'll kick you three times as hard. Suck it up faggot.

Also Yettee, you're a demented snake. Hopefully you get coronavirus and die of it, you always supported Nameless when he wished death on me yet hilariously act like you're a rational poster here. Constantly criticising generalisations when making them yourself every time you argue a point, and instead of arguing something directly you like the posts that insult me Its petty and disgusting, if not coronavirus please die of AIDS. Unfortunate I can't personally bash your brains in with a brick till blood spurts and orgasms from every orifice.

Bye bye.

I'll let this post speak for itself xD

you're a horrible piece of shit and a sorry excuse for a human being

Added in 1 minute 8 seconds:
yettee wrote:
1 week ago
It's sad that you can't let the guy have one complement from one poster. You've received plenty from people here who have said they enjoy talking to you, including myself. Why not just leave it alone.
because he's a psychopath. lol.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

claudia wrote:
1 week ago
Maybe I have come to the wrong site. Are deranged people here allowed to wish death on other posters and essentially threaten to beat someone head with a brick?
Snuggle me claudia uwu

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago

Bye bye.

There is a lot that is wrong with your post. In no particular order:

1) You betrayed the contents of a private message on the open forum. You're not supposed to do that.

2) You're angry at nameless wishing harm on others, when you yourself wish harm on others.

3) You don't recognize the distinction in nameless wishing harm on others. He's not all there. He has some issues, independently of the fact that we have not collectively diagnosed them, since we're not clinical psychologists. It's normal, among most people, to cut people like nameless some slack. Instead you go on and on and on and on. You must have written 500 separate 500-word word posts on nameless ... that's 250,000 words about nameless. There's nothing that nameless has done here that warrants 250,000 words of commentary about him, yet you go and on and on and it's likely that you're going to write another 250,000 words about nameless. Give it a rest.

4) Several chapters in your repetitive novel about nameless are devoted to Yettee's comment that nameless is a good writer. As Yettee has pointed out that comment is not about you, he made it years ago. I remember it very well, he said that rClark and nameless are his two favorite writers in the community. You have counter-argued against this in an obtuse manner -- by identifying examples of bad writing from nameless. That was never relevant to Yettee's point. He never said that all of nameless' writing is great. What he clearly meant is that nameless' best writing is very, very good in his opinion.

5) You're confused about what it means to be a good person. Your response to Exodus is to say that there other contexts where you are nice. That is stereotypical young right-wing thinking: you're gravitating to the black and white binary. You're saying that because you're good in some contexts, you can't be bad overall. That's not how it works. I'll enlighten you with some progressive thinking on the issue: A person can be good in some contexts and bad in some others. How a person behaves in one context is a weak constraint on how they will behave in another. And for someone to be good, they need to be generally good, not just to their friends.

6) You called Exodus a moron. He's not a moron. Exodus has at times shown a very sharp insight in ascertaining the motivations and reasoning of others. This shows that he does indeed have a spark.
Last edited by Afro_Vacancy 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
There is a lot that is wrong with your post. In no particular order:

1) You betrayed the contents of a private message on the open forum. You're not supposed to do that.

2) You're angry at nameless wishing harm on others, when you yourself wish harm on others.

3) You don't recognize the distinction in nameless wishing harm on others. He's not all there. He has some issues, independently of the fact that we have not collectively diagnosed them, since we're not clinical psychologists. It's normal, among most people, to cut people like nameless some slack. Instead you go on and on and on and on. You must have written 500 separate 500-word word posts on nameless ... that's 250,000 words about nameless. There's nothing that nameless has done here that warrants 250,000 words of commentary about him, yet you go and on and on and it's likely that you're going to write another 250,000 words about nameless. Give it a rest.

4) Several chapters in your repetitive novel about nameless are devoted to Yettee's comment that nameless is a good writer. As Yettee has pointed out that comment is not about you, he made it years ago. I remember it very well, he said that rClark and nameless are his two favorite writers in the community. You have counter-argued against this in an obtuse manner -- by identifying examples of bad writing from nameless. That was never relevant to Yettee's point. He never said that all of nameless' writing is great. What he clearly meant is that nameless' best writing is very, very good in his opinion.

5) You're confused about what it means to be a good person. Your response to Exodus is to say that there other contexts where you are nice. That is stereotypical young right-wing thinking: you're gravitating to the black and white binary. You're saying that because you're good in some contexts, you can't be bad overall. That's not how it works. I'll enlighten you with some progressive thinking on the issue: A person can be good in some contexts and bad in some others. How a person behaves in one context is a weak constraint on how they will behave in another. And for someone to be good, they need to be generally good, not just to their friends.

6) You called Exodus a moron. He's not a moron. He does have a motivational deficit which has sometimes prevented him from making greater contributions. If I had only read a few dozen of his posts, I might indeed think that he's not that interesting. However, Exodus has at times shown a very sharp insight in ascertaining the motivations and reasoning of others. This shows that he does indeed have a spark.
Fuck yourself you disingenuous kike piece of shit

claudia
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Minoxidil & Finasteride

Post by claudia » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Fuck yourself you disingenuous kike piece of shit
I looked up k_ke in my wordfinder and it is a racist insult. Are poster here allowed to do racist posts?
Are there moderators at this site?