IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1918
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23019

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
You tell me. You said someone was spreading social information about you.

You don't remember their name. It's unbelievable. Whatever.
Guess you win the argument kid.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23023

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Guess you win the argument kid.
You should show respect to a man older and wiser then you. Plus, he's a great American.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1918
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23024

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
You should show respect to a man older and wiser then you. Plus, he's a great American.
Just like Joe Biden.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1331
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1789
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23155

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Thank you Pat, but i don't think any minority or race except the Jews get the special treatment of warning or bans on here. lol when Pjhair was insulted for being Indian, literally 4 people including Pjahir, the one who got insulted, had to mention the Admin and beg him to finally have Nameless banned after he harassed several members for months. It felt like the Admin only did it so that people wouldn't call him out for it since the bias was really obvious to everyone this time and all eyes were on him.

Even though That Guy has been a dickhead to everyone, calling me sand nigger, goat fucker, calling Pjhair street-shitter (which is what i also did by the way when i was arguing with Pjhair back then), calling Jean a loser with yellow fever, etc, but everytime me or him got banned, it was for fucking antisemitism (i'm also semitic by the way, which makes it more ironic). He just got fucking banned for 4 months for calling Afro a lying Jew. Like lol that's cute compared to what me and every other member got on here from him.

I really thought i'd try to get along with others on the forum again, but i can't take this bullshit bias anymore, it really pisses me off. Even shitposting is no longer fun since there's nothing to shitpost about anymore.

I'm out, it was good seeing everyone on here.

"Forgiving Christians" my ass.
Please don't go. It is absolute bullshit, and you are 100% correct in what you're saying.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 860
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 654
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23168

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

pjhair wrote:
1 month ago
It was nameless. He also passed blatantly racist statements against me. I wasn't surprised though. Leftists are just as much capable of racism, genocide, bigotry as people at the right. I have seen this play out in real life as well. I have only faced discrimination once in Oklahoma. The person who did the discrimination was a brown, leftist.

Lefts strategy is following: Try to scare minorities by portraying conservatives as racist, monsters. They will pretend to be "open minded" and "accepting" just so that they can get the minority votes. But in reality many of them are very intolerant of opposing views and are full of hate. I mean, just look at all the mass murders and genocide lefties have carried out. Look at the open support for violence among groups like Antifa. I see them for who they really are: Narrow minded, intolerant, hateful, violence loving, bigots hiding behind a veneer of tolerance. They will never have my respect or my vote.

You're a crybaby and a wimp. And I'm glad I hit you with those racist posts since you were hitting me with posts denigrating me for having psychological health problems. If you hadn't hit me with posts denigrating me over psychological health problems then I would have never said anything racist against you crybaby. You can dish it out but you can't take it.

And only in the uncommon far-right websites like this one can you get away with badgering and harassing someone over psychological health issues. The reason you got away with it is because the Admin is a pig, just like you.

And I know you're going to waste time responding but I won't be here anymore so you'll be talking to the mirror, asshole. Today is the last day I'll ever sign into this garbage site.

Added in 8 minutes 1 second:
Pat wrote:
1 month ago
I didn't think he'd actually go through with deleting my account. I thought even he would realise how that would make him look. But even though it sucks to not being able to go back and read my posts or keep in touch with people over on hairlosstalk I'm happy he did it. Because it shows what kind of person he truly is.

Edit: Scratch the not being able to read my posts part. I found out they're still there :)
Hey Pat, I just wanted to let you know something before I permanently leave this site. The only reason I insulted you before I got banned is because you insulted me when you responded to Doc. If you hadn't insulted me then I wouldn't have insulted you. I would have still disagreed with you because you were wrong in the argument but I wouldn't have insulted you if you hadn't insulted me.

You were definitely wrong in your argument with Doc and your rationales for why you were wong were sounding more and more weak as you kept trying to defend your side of the argument. You should have just acknowledged that he was right and been done with it but you had to keep digging in and ultimately you insulted me so I insulted you.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1331
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1789
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23169

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

@nameless

Don't quit. Seriously, please don't.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 860
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 654
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23170

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
It is, because it's in the rules :x.

As unbelievable as it seems, this is the first time that @nameless will be banned (for a month).

He already got two warnings but he would usually calm down fast, but lately his behavior was really getting out of control.

Hopefully, that month off this forum will be beneficial to him. The ban log has been updated:

rules#sanction-log-1
Hey Admin, you can eat my shit.

PJ publicly admitted that he started harassing about having psych health issues and he said I did it for "fun". Decent sites would have banned him and then I wouldn't have been forced to take my own action against him. What do I know about PJ besides the fact that he's from India? Not a God Damn thing. That means that if I didn't insult him about being from India I would not have had anything to insult him about. I either had to insult him about being from India or just let him constantly insult me for having psych health problems and do nothing about it since I know nothing else to insult him about.

As I've already said, PJ himself stated that he was harassing me for having psych health problems and you were OK with that; the same as you've been OK with JLBB creep insulting about my psych problems.

You are nothing but a f'n pig Admin and I want you to know that every single time I came to your garbage site I had adblock on. Every. Single. Time.

You are disgusting piece of vomit for allowing posters to harass, and even gang up, on another poster specifically because he has psych health issues. You're a disgusting pig.

This is my last day at this piece of shit site you f'n bastard. It makes me happy to know that you lost your hair, you rat.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1331
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1789
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23171

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

@nameless

Don't quit. Please don't do it.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23173

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

It seems @nameless has banned himself.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 860
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 654
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23174

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

pjhair wrote:
1 month ago
It was nameless. He also passed blatantly racist statements against me. I wasn't surprised though. Leftists are just as much capable of racism, genocide, bigotry as people at the right. I have seen this play out in real life as well. I have only faced discrimination once in Oklahoma. The person who did the discrimination was a brown, leftist.

Lefts strategy is following: Try to scare minorities by portraying conservatives as racist, monsters. They will pretend to be "open minded" and "accepting" just so that they can get the minority votes. But in reality many of them are very intolerant of opposing views and are full of hate. I mean, just look at all the mass murders and genocide lefties have carried out. Look at the open support for violence among groups like Antifa. I see them for who they really are: Narrow minded, intolerant, hateful, violence loving, bigots hiding behind a veneer of tolerance. They will never have my respect or my vote.

FU you disgusting creep. I'm glad I offended you. You attacked me first, pig.

You attacked me over my psyc health issues and a decent site would have banned you before I had to get after you myself. But at this vomit site there is no punishment for attacking someone (at least not when it's me) because he/she has a psych health issue. I'm glad I insulted you over your race. I hope I offended you, you filthy POS. I wish I knew who you were so I could plead with our State Dept to kick you out of the USA.

And go ahead and respond with insults at me maggot but I'll be gone. I'll be HairLossTalk and you won't pull your shit there. They'll kick you out of the site if you try to take this argument to that site. Eat shit and die.

Added in 11 minutes 28 seconds:
rclark wrote:
1 week ago
@nameless

Don't quit. Seriously, please don't.
I'm leaving this POS site today.

The POS Admin allowed people to harass and insult me because I'm experiencing psych health issues. And when I fought back the creepy Admin banned me instead of the people who have been ragging on me over having psych health issues.

The only thing I knew about PJ is where he comes from (India) so that was the only ammo I had to fight back against him. I tried many times reporting JLBB and PJ for attacking me over psych health issues but the piece of shit Admin did nothing. He just kept allowing PIG JLBB to insult me over having psych problems. So I had to fight back and defend myself on my own. And I would do it again.

If I stayed here I would be disrespecting myself because I would be staying at a site where posters are allowed to openly bash me for having a psych health issue but I would get banned if I fight back with the only things I have to fight back with. I can't stay here. If I stay here I would be saying that it's OK for people to mistreat me because I have a psych issue. That would be disrespecting myself. I'm leaving. I just have one more person to give a piece of my mind to and then I'm out the door forever.

Added in 6 minutes 44 seconds:
To anyone else who doesn't get it that I was justified in fighting back against people who were ragging on me nonstop for having a psych health issue I tell you that you can eat my shit. F'n PJ literally openly stated that he started the fight with me and he used my psych health issues for the basis of his attacks against me because it seemed like "fun". And yet the f'n piece of shit Admin banned me instead of PJ. Fuck this piece of shit site and fuck anyone who doesn't get it that I was justified in fighting back. And I had nothing to rag on PJ about except his where he is from - India. After all, I know nothing about him except that he's from India. So if I didn't fight with him about his racial origins then I couldn't have fought with him about anything since I knew nothing else about him.

If you disagree with me about this then you're just biased against me because I'm a left-winger or you're biased in favor of the creeps who were ragging on me because they're extremist right-wing like yourself.

Added in 12 minutes 30 seconds:
Lastly, Afro I decided that I was wrong about you. You are NO gentleman. A gentleman is fair. A gentleman understands that a man has a right to defend himself (fight back) against people who are getting after him. You do not understand that I had the right to fight back against people who were ragging on me.

You are well spoken but you're NO gentleman. You would tie my hands behind my back while other posters attack me even though I had done nothing to them. One of them even publicly admitted that he was attacking me (about having a psych health problem) for fun. That is so f'n disgusting and for you not to understand that, that means you a pretty unfair person.

And it doesn't matter that I attacked him because of his race because that's all I had to insult him about. I don't know anything else about him. And people like me, with psych health issues, we are also a protected group, not just people who are racial minorities. So he was attacking me over the very issue (psych health issue) that makes me part of a protected group and then he cried to POS Admin when I did the same thing to him. I had already complained to ADmin (repeatedly) about JLBB and PJ attacking me over my psych health issue and admin did nothing. So ultimately I had 2 choices:

1. Get after PJ for the only thing I know about him - where he comes from.

2. Let them continue to harass me because I have a psych health issue and don't even defend myself.

You are definitely no gentlemen.

I'm leaving this POS site forever. If I stayed one even one day longer I would be disrespecting myself because by staying I would be saying that it's OK for others to mistreat me for having a psych health problems. Admin was allowing other posters to abuse me about having a psych health issue even though I wasn't doing a damn thing to those other posters. Every last poster at this site knows JLBB started the friction between he and I; AND PJ publicly admitted that he started insulting me over having psych health issues because it seemed like "fun". There's no way I can stay at this site that is so bigoted against me.

Added in 33 minutes 30 seconds:
Oh and one last person...

JLBB I really did sleep with 2,000 women when I had my hair. The reason you can't wrap your head around that reality is that you're a loser who couldn't get women even when you had your hair. You figure that since you couldn't get women no guy could. But unlike yourself, some guys get women very easily. During the period when I had my hair I got more women in any month of that period then you'll get in your entire life. What this all means is that you're a loser with women even when you have your hair.

Now go ahead and say bigoted things about me having psych problems because that's allowed at this site. But I won't see your garbage because I won't be back, ugly rat.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23177

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

I was looking forward to nameless coming back.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2465

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23181

Post by Guest-3 » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
ur State Dept to kick you out of the USA.

And go ahead and respond with insults at me maggot but I'll be gone. I'll be HairLossTalk and you won't pull your shit there. They'll kick you out of the site if you try to take this argument to that site. Eat shit and die.
I am not going to insult you. I actually no longer care. I am really worried about Covid-19 and the devastation it will inflict on the world. Take care.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 860
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 654
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23182

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

pjhair wrote:
1 week ago
I am not going to insult you. I actually no longer care. I am really worried about Covid-19 and the devastation it will inflict on the world. Take care.
With all the people in India social distancing will be very hard. I hope the Coronavirus kills you and your relatives back in the home country you f'n jackal.

Added in 5 minutes 48 seconds:
2 more minutes and then it's goodbye you fuckers. You and your f'n site and your bigot, Right-wing bastard Admin suck shit. I despise some of you. Some of you treated me like shit over a health issue you f'n bigot bastards. And some of the ones who didn't treat me like shit over the health issue still justified it for others to treat me like shit over a health issue. You pigs are the bigots, not me. I just fought back. And I wouldn't have had to fight back if the Admin wasn't such a filthy pig who allows posters to harass and spread hate at people just because they have psych problems.

Hey Admin, if you're right about the God crap what makes you think a moral God would want a jackal like you in heaven? No loving God would want a pig like in his paradise.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23187

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
With all the people in India social distancing will be very hard. I hope the Coronavirus kills you and some of your relatives back in the home country you f'n jackal.
Okay, from this piece of writing I can clearly tell you have mental health issues.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 860
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 654
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23189

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Okay, from this piece of writing I can clearly tell you have mental health issues.
1. More of you throwing support to your right-wing crony who attacked me for having psych problems because he thought it would be "fun". And since you're both right-wing pigs, who think it's ok to harass someone for "fun" if he has psych issues, you figure it's no big deal that he was doing that to me. You figure that him harassing me for "fun" because I have psych problems isn't really such a bad thing, but you don't give a rats'-ass how the person being attacked might feel about it you f'n jackal.

Here's how I felt about it - I hate him and I hate you for defending him. You're the first one to cry when one of your right-wing cronies gets insulted on the basis of race but you could care less if some left-winger gets harassed over and over and over again about having psych health issues. You're nothing but shit.

You don't even know what a pig you are but I will tell you this, if some dog like PJ did the same thing in the workplace here in America he would lose his job. And if you supported him in doing that against me you would lose your job too. Plus there could be other ramifications as well. I could add both of your names in the lawsuits I filed against the employer, and the court would award me money from you. You would have a hard time getting a job after that and there could be other implications as well.

2. You're a filthy liar. I told the whole board, including you, that I'm dealing with major depression. I also called it psych health problems so your act that you're just finding out now is just more shit out of your mouth.

3. Really there's no point in trying to reason with you. You're a evil bastard who thinks it's OK to harass people who are dealing with psych health problems because you're bigoted against those people as well. And yet you get your panties in a wad if someone makes racist attacks against the pig who's harassing the person with psych health problems. You're an unreasonable bastard.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post