IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1217
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3504
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22967

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
Honestly, you're a much bigger problem with members than I am here.
You are technically correct here and it applies to me as well, myself or JL are both bigger problems to members than you are. There's more as well.

But JLs "crazy uncle" description is pretty appropriate, it's because nobody spares the time to take you seriously. Even as many run ins as I've had with you, 99% of the time I read your insane logic and think "why even bother", there's just too much to deconstruct. And when you're wrong you simply plough on regardless and I don't even think you realise.

Like the recent Stormy Daniels claim, where you said that Trump used GOP fundraising money to pay for sex with Stormy, it was clear that you had mixed up the story so badly, but no you wouldn't just explain where you went wrong, instead you just wrote "it's not 2006!!" Yeah exactly it's not, which is why you made no sense.

And when you're like that, I can see it's total nonsense, everyone can, but it's like "why bother?". You can't be a problem to other members when everyone collectively chooses to just ignore you most of the time.

Even when we had periods of being fine with each other, I still had to take most of your posts and logic with a gigantic pinch of salt, and just try and ignore it. It doesn't mean you aren't a problem, you simply aren't worth the time or acknowledgment because you're so far off the base of reality.
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22973

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

@Rudiger, we all sound a little off base at times, even you when you get on one of your long-winded rants full of paranoid minutiae.
You do realize that a lot of members look at the length and inaccurate detail of some of your posts and think "why bother?"

Another thing: @rclark comes across as a man who is comfortable with himself and somewhat at peace with his surroundings. This attitude resonates with members here.
You and @JLBB , on the other hand, often come across as borderline misanthropes.

rclark don't let these two halfwits get to you. One is an angry former private school boy and the other is an angry former Wimbledon steward.

You have more to look forward to.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1332
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1786
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22977

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
@rclark don't let these two halfwits get to you. One is an angry former private school boy and the other is an angry former Wimbledon steward.

You have more to look forward to.
You're right. They are a waste of time. I have more important things to worry about.

They can think that they know more than American citizens about U.S. politics.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22979

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
You're right. They are a waste of time. I have more important things to worry about.

They can think that they know more than American citizens about U.S. politics.
I like the fact that you're a true American.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1918
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22980

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
@Rudiger, we all sound a little off base at times, even you when you get on one of your long-winded rants full of paranoid minutiae.
You do realize that a lot of members look at the length and inaccurate detail of some of your posts and think "why bother?"

Another thing: @rclark comes across as a man who is comfortable with himself and somewhat at peace with his surroundings. This attitude resonates with members here.
You and @JLBB , on the other hand, often come across as borderline misanthropes.
Misanthrope means you hate everyone. I clearly don't hate everyone, I don't even hate the people I think have play-dough for brains like Rclark or Nameless. Its jut that I to some degree see it as just and don't feel bad for calling someone an idiot if they're indisputably incorrect on an issue/issues and refuse acknowledge it even or learn new perspectives at the level of 5%.

I agree with your point about comfortable with himself and at peace with his surroundings, I can't say I fundamentally feel at peace with my surroundings but firstly I don't wield the power to magically fix that, and secondly I value the intelligence and level of perception to acknowledge any issues I see with a false mainstream narrative or complacency in stupidity. You obviously have the level of perception to see faults but don't see value in acknowledging them, or often even discussing them in an accurate/unironic way because you don't see the point. And to that fair enough, I'm not going to through alchemy morph Rclarks brain from play-dough to Einstein's, but at the same time keeping your mouth shut over upsetting people in their little feelgood narrative to me seems well off as well. In fact its the entire problem with our society and the state of political/social tribalism in which people all float into their little bubbles and can't accept criticism from outside or even within. People gravitate towards where they are NEVER criticised and its pathetic and damaging.

Bernie supporters for example have their heart in the right place, the vision and an accurate diagnosis of many serious social problems, but unfortunately no one in their little bubble has the balls to say, "Why can't we have social Democracy like the Nordic States, but WITHOUT the open borders or tax policies that have failed and caused serious damage elsewhere? Social Democracy that also doesn't shit on the idea of America altogether, embrace a flag waving, nationalist ideal that loves our country that also has single payer healthcare, one that values citizenship and puts its people first." The problem is within their own little tribes no one has the fucking nuts to call ideas or people idiotic or wrong anymore, and when you do you get labelled as a "problem" yourself, the internet only makes this worse by virtue of how easy it is to seek out certain viewpoints and reject others. It causes collective psychosis.

Also on top of that, I have helped well over a hundred people here and on more transplant/hairloss focused forums make good decisions, some of them in extreme detail, certainly done more than anyone on this forum and among the most on others which were more educational. I also gave the best and most detailed information. I haven't done that for some sort of bullshit love and adoration or to be the good guy, I don't post much anymore on the transplant forums but when I did people tended to either love and think I was the most well informed person around, or an arrogant fucking asshole. I have absolutely no problem with that dichotomy, because the people complaining were fucking idiots and not helping half as much as I was.

Again I don't take issue with your fence-sitting, but despite finding you very likeable, amusing and an interesting character, you haven't aided in finding truth in any complex issues, solving any problems or educating people on virtually any issue. Often you support people who you clearly know are off the rails or a little demented intellectually over the people who are mean to them, not actually deciphering or aiding in understanding any of the content of arguments involved. Ok fair enough, but its clearly a little nihilistic and ultimately doesn't contribute to discourse.

Added in 44 minutes 48 seconds:
rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
You're an angry narcisstic person, who always has to be right. I did have your back when other people were putting you
down, and making footnotes about you.

You turned on me, like you do to everybody. That's part of who you are. You're an angry prick. Everybody knows it.

I don't think you are spoiled, unlike @JLBB. He was probably given everything by his parents. It's obvious.

You make up this stupid petty bullshit about Covington, which is something that happened over a year ago. This is just
who you are. Petty. You're just a busy body, who has to stick his nose in everybody's business.

Name one instance, when I was talking to @JLBB, that I even mentioned your name. I never did. Yet you choose
to make it about yourself. You fight with everybody on the board.

It's probably because you have a big ego.

I said this hundreds of times, I don't care about Trump's private life. It's his business, not mine. You on the other hand,
have to take an argument between me and @JLBB, and make it about yourself. I never
even mentioned you, but you have get in the middle of it. Everything is about you,
in your own mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormy_Da ... mp_scandal

You know something, I get along fine with @pjhair. Ask him if you don't think that's true. So before you run your mouth
about how I hate "MAGA" supporters, because you claim that you are always right. You know it's true.

Seriously, get some sleep. Or something. Stop making everything about yourself.

It's kind of pathetic, that you fake being friends with @JLBB. You called him a dick, now you changed your mind?

If it make you feel any better, I hate @JLBB even more than I hate you. You turn on everybody on this board.

@JLBB is a piece of trash. It has nothing to do with his political beliefs. It has to do with the fact he called @Hairblues
a cunt, and everything else because he is a piece of shit. You called him a dick yourself.

You can say whatever you want. I don't care anymore. You just like to see your name on every paragraph. Make
it about yourself, like you always do.

Is there anybody you haven't fought with on this board? The answer is no.

Now, I said this a million times. I only bought the story of Stormy Daniels, whicy I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about Trump's affairs,
because you made up this stupid shit about me hating kids, or some stupid thing you dreamed up.



Narcistic people like @Rudiger always have to be right. That's who they are.
I said this hundreds of times. I don't care about Trump's personal business. It's not my business. The only reason I even bought
it up is because you had to say your crazy irrational shit about me hating kids, which you have to bring up something that I said
over a year ago.

In fact, it was 130,000 dollars. You're right, I did get that detail wrong. She got more money from him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormy_Da ... mp_scandal

Now who is being irrational? I don't care about Trump's affairs.


You know something, I get along fine with @pjhair. Ask him if you don't think that's true. So before you run your mouth
about how I hate "MAGA" supporters, because you claim that you are always right. You know it's true.

I had your back in the past. Even when people were saying shit about you, I defended you.

You always turn on me. You always do. It's your personality. You're just angry, and everybody has to always acknowledge
you are correct.


Here's what I can't stand about you. First off, I had your back when you were talking to Wolf Pack. In fact, everyone was
putting foot notes about you.

You're cool one minute, and the next you turn on me. It's true.

I didn't even say your name. It's funny, and quite pathetic, really. I was talking to @JLBB, who you know is a troll
and a dick (in fact, you even called him one here when he was giving shit to either @Hairblues or Evilocks). So please,
don't give me this bullshit.

If it make you feel any better, I hate @JLBB even more than I hate you. You turn on everybody on this board.

@JLBB is a piece of trash. It has nothing to do with his political beliefs. It has to do with the fact he called @Hairblues
a cunt, and everything else because he is a piece of shit. You called him a dick yourself.

You can say whatever you want. I don't care anymore.

Is there anybody you haven't fought with on this board? The answer is no.

Now, I said this a million times. I only bought the story of Stormy Daniels, whicy I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about Trump's affairs,
because you made up this stupid shit about me hating kids, or some stupid thing you dreamed up.



Now, I said 2016, GOP election money.

Give it a rest. I said I don't give a shit about Stormy Daniels.

Added in 2 minutes 14 seconds:


You're just a stupid troll. Ever since you called @Hairblues a cunt, it just shows what a piece of shit you are.

You are trash. Hopefully you will "grow out" of it someday. Who knows. You just do things to get on everybody's nerves.

They let you run your mouth here. Obviously there's no consequences, because you seem to get away with whatever you
want.



You're parents obviously spent a lot of money helping you. It's clear you come from money.

The other is a spoiled troll, and just trolls people.

@JLBB is a joke. Really, why even bother.

@JLBB is the most hated member on hairlosstalk, which is no surprise. He ratted people out and
got them banned. At twenty six years old, he understands United States politics better than any
American (in his own, small mind).

Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia, about Stormy Daniels. Since @JLBB claims to be an expert
on all fields in the United States, which he clearly is not, I thought I would copy/paste this.


Added in 5 minutes 54 seconds:

Status of Cohen's payment
Daniels's lawyer said that the $130,000 payment to her was a cover-up, while others also raised questions about whether the payment was in violation of federal campaign finance laws, which may be the case if campaign funds were used.[14] The payment was reported on January 12, 2018, by the Wall Street Journal that revealed that Daniels was paid $130,000 pursuant to the nondisclosure agreement via a Delaware limited liability company called Essential Consultants created by Cohen for the purpose.[15][16][17] On January 22, the political watchdog group Common Cause filed a complaint calling on the Federal Election Commission and U.S. Department of Justice to investigate if the reported payout violated campaign finance rules, saying the alleged payment amounted to an in-kind donation to Trump's presidential campaign that should have been publicly disclosed in its official reports.[18][19][20]

In response, on February 13, Cohen told The New York Times that the $130,000 was paid to Daniels from his own pocket, that it was not a campaign contribution, and that he was not reimbursed for making it by either the Trump Organization or the Trump campaign.[21] The Washington Post later noted that, by stating that he used his own money to "facilitate" the payment, Cohen was not ruling out the possibility that Trump, as an individual, reimbursed Cohen for the payment.[22] On March 13, Cohen said that he had transferred funds from his home equity line of credit to Essential Consultants and from the company to Daniels's attorney.[23]

On April 5, 2018, Trump was on Air Force One when he claimed that he had no knowledge of Cohen's payment to Daniels.[24] On April 26, however, Trump admitted for the first time that Cohen represented him in "the Stormy Daniels deal".[25] On May 2, Trump's new personal attorney Rudy Giuliani told Sean Hannity of Fox News that Trump reimbursed Cohen for the payment, stating Trump "didn't know about the specifics of it but he did know about the general arrangement, that Michael [Cohen] would take care of things like this."[24] On the next day Trump tweeted that it was Cohen who entered into the nondisclosure agreement, and wrote Cohen was reimbursed for the $130,000 through monthly $35,000 retainer payments to him and wrote that "Money from the campaign, or campaign contributions, played no roll [sic] in this transaction."[26] On May 4, Trump contradicted Giuliani's statements, saying that Giuliani "wasn't familiar with everything" and that, "He started yesterday. He'll get his facts straight."[27] Giuliani later released a statement saying "the payment was made to resolve a personal and false allegation in order to protect the President's family."[28]

On August 21, 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight charges, including a campaign finance violation, for his role in the payment. He implicated Trump, saying that he was acting "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office."[29] Trump said that he only knew about the payments "later on", adding that the payments "didn't come out of the campaign, they came from me."[30] On August 22, The New York Times reported that Cohen's court documents revealed that two senior Trump Organization executives were also involved in the hush money payments. The report also said that Cohen "coordinated with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls" about the payments.[31]

On December 13, Trump denied directing Cohen to make hush payments.[32]
No I didn't have everything given to me, I'm from a fairly basic middle class family and an only child, I went to private school, didn't have my university paid for by my parents and paid half of 2 transplants. Said it a million times.

I can't remember the exact comment of Rudiger calling me a dick, but he was being half facetious. Yes I can be a dick, but I have never under any circumstances done so before someone refused to acknowledge they are wrong about an issue with ample evidence.

"@JLBB is the most hated member on hairlosstalk, which is no surprise. He ratted people out and
got them banned. At twenty six years old, he understands United States politics better than any
American (in his own, small mind)."

I'm 25 not 26, I may have had a lot of hate towards me by specific members but significantly more liked me and valued my insights. Even you liked me at the time. I never claimed to know US politics better than any American and you know that obviously, but I know it better than Americans like yourself that haven't even bothered to do basic research into it, don't have any background on legal or policy understanding, and no understanding or education on economics/finance. Its pretty simple, if I have more information and research into an issue in America than an American does, I know it better than they do, geographical location doesn't change this. Same would go for issues in Australia, I would even acknowledge that my knowledge of Australian politics isn't that impressive.

From what I can remember I only ever reported one person on HairLossTalk and it was because they were posting my photos to harass and I genuinely thought they would be the type to dox me or find my social media etc. Wasn't having it. I reported Wolf Pack here for multitudes of reasons, I think the literal embodiment of this forum goes against everything he's said and done.

Here are two quotes summing up my outlook vs yours:

"Narcistic people like @Rudiger always have to be right. That's who they are."

I think this is an absolutely perfect, crystal clear quote to show the distinction between someone like me and someone like yourself. I always have to be right, and you have the belief that you always have to be wrong, and no one gets to criticise it. You never have to justify, or admit fault no matter how ridiculous the claim is. In your mind, you get to say whatever you like and if anyone criticises it, they need to get a life or they're an asshole.

""@JLBB is a piece of trash. It has nothing to do with his political beliefs. It has to do with the fact he called @Hairblues
a cunt, and everything else because he is a piece of shit.""

Your claim here is political beliefs don't matter, SUBSTANCE doesn't matter to whether someone is good or bad. What makes someone trash is calling another person a cunt. Name calling in your world dictates if someone is good or bad. Leaving people to die or cough up tens of thousands if they don't have healthcare? Not bad. Supporting open borders? Not bad. Calling someone a cunt? CALL THE THE FUCKING FEELINGS POLICE THERE'S BEEN AN ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST THE NOTION OF MORALITY ITSELF!

Funniest of all, from your deduction I'm a piece of trash partly because I'm a piece of shit LOL.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22982

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Again I don't take issue with your fence-sitting, but despite finding you very likeable, amusing and an interesting character, you haven't aided in finding truth in any complex issues, solving any problems or educating people on virtually any issue. Often you support people who you clearly know are off the rails or a little demented intellectually over the people who are mean to them, not actually deciphering or aiding in understanding any of the content of arguments involved. Ok fair enough, but its clearly a little nihilistic and ultimately doesn't contribute to discourse.
Fair enough.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22989

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

@rclark I told you enough times, learn to mention properly or I will delete your posts:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11&start=180#p21748

You only need to do it once per post by the way.
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1332
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1786
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22990

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
@rclark I told you enough times, learn to mention properly or I will delete your posts:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11&start=180#p21748

You only need to do it once per post by the way.
Who did I not mention properly? I'm starting feel like I'm in Russia.

Added in 2 minutes 57 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Misanthrope means you hate everyone. I clearly don't hate everyone, I don't even hate the people I think have play-dough for brains like Rclark or Nameless. Its jut that I to some degree see it as just and don't feel bad for calling someone an idiot if they're indisputably incorrect on an issue/issues and refuse acknowledge it even or learn new perspectives at the level of 5%.

I agree with your point about comfortable with himself and at peace with his surroundings, I can't say I fundamentally feel at peace with my surroundings but firstly I don't wield the power to magically fix that, and secondly I value the intelligence and level of perception to acknowledge any issues I see with a false mainstream narrative or complacency in stupidity. You obviously have the level of perception to see faults but don't see value in acknowledging them, or often even discussing them in an accurate/unironic way because you don't see the point. And to that fair enough, I'm not going to through alchemy morph Rclarks brain from play-dough to Einstein's, but at the same time keeping your mouth shut over upsetting people in their little feelgood narrative to me seems well off as well. In fact its the entire problem with our society and the state of political/social tribalism in which people all float into their little bubbles and can't accept criticism from outside or even within. People gravitate towards where they are NEVER criticised and its pathetic and damaging.

Bernie supporters for example have their heart in the right place, the vision and an accurate diagnosis of many serious social problems, but unfortunately no one in their little bubble has the balls to say, "Why can't we have social Democracy like the Nordic States, but WITHOUT the open borders or tax policies that have failed and caused serious damage elsewhere? Social Democracy that also doesn't shit on the idea of America altogether, embrace a flag waving, nationalist ideal that loves our country that also has single payer healthcare, one that values citizenship and puts its people first." The problem is within their own little tribes no one has the fucking nuts to call ideas or people idiotic or wrong anymore, and when you do you get labelled as a "problem" yourself, the internet only makes this worse by virtue of how easy it is to seek out certain viewpoints and reject others. It causes collective psychosis.

Also on top of that, I have helped well over a hundred people here and on more transplant/hairloss focused forums make good decisions, some of them in extreme detail, certainly done more than anyone on this forum and among the most on others which were more educational. I also gave the best and most detailed information. I haven't done that for some sort of bullshit love and adoration or to be the good guy, I don't post much anymore on the transplant forums but when I did people tended to either love and think I was the most well informed person around, or an arrogant fucking asshole. I have absolutely no problem with that dichotomy, because the people complaining were fucking idiots and not helping half as much as I was.

Again I don't take issue with your fence-sitting, but despite finding you very likeable, amusing and an interesting character, you haven't aided in finding truth in any complex issues, solving any problems or educating people on virtually any issue. Often you support people who you clearly know are off the rails or a little demented intellectually over the people who are mean to them, not actually deciphering or aiding in understanding any of the content of arguments involved. Ok fair enough, but its clearly a little nihilistic and ultimately doesn't contribute to discourse.

Added in 44 minutes 48 seconds:


No I didn't have everything given to me, I'm from a fairly basic middle class family and an only child, I went to private school, didn't have my university paid for by my parents and paid half of 2 transplants. Said it a million times.

I can't remember the exact comment of Rudiger calling me a dick, but he was being half facetious. Yes I can be a dick, but I have never under any circumstances done so before someone refused to acknowledge they are wrong about an issue with ample evidence.

"@JLBB is the most hated member on hairlosstalk, which is no surprise. He ratted people out and
got them banned. At twenty six years old, he understands United States politics better than any
American (in his own, small mind)."

I'm 25 not 26, I may have had a lot of hate towards me by specific members but significantly more liked me and valued my insights. Even you liked me at the time. I never claimed to know US politics better than any American and you know that obviously, but I know it better than Americans like yourself that haven't even bothered to do basic research into it, don't have any background on legal or policy understanding, and no understanding or education on economics/finance. Its pretty simple, if I have more information and research into an issue in America than an American does, I know it better than they do, geographical location doesn't change this. Same would go for issues in Australia, I would even acknowledge that my knowledge of Australian politics isn't that impressive.

From what I can remember I only ever reported one person on HairLossTalk and it was because they were posting my photos to harass and I genuinely thought they would be the type to dox me or find my social media etc. Wasn't having it. I reported Wolf Pack here for multitudes of reasons, I think the literal embodiment of this forum goes against everything he's said and done.

Here are two quotes summing up my outlook vs yours:

"Narcistic people like @Rudiger always have to be right. That's who they are."

I think this is an absolutely perfect, crystal clear quote to show the distinction between someone like me and someone like yourself. I always have to be right, and you have the belief that you always have to be wrong, and no one gets to criticise it. You never have to justify, or admit fault no matter how ridiculous the claim is. In your mind, you get to say whatever you like and if anyone criticises it, they need to get a life or they're an asshole.

""@JLBB is a piece of trash. It has nothing to do with his political beliefs. It has to do with the fact he called @Hairblues
a cunt, and everything else because he is a piece of shit.""

Your claim here is political beliefs don't matter, SUBSTANCE doesn't matter to whether someone is good or bad. What makes someone trash is calling another person a cunt. Name calling in your world dictates if someone is good or bad. Leaving people to die or cough up tens of thousands if they don't have healthcare? Not bad. Supporting open borders? Not bad. Calling someone a cunt? CALL THE THE FUCKING FEELINGS POLICE THERE'S BEEN AN ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST THE NOTION OF MORALITY ITSELF!

Funniest of all, from your deduction I'm a piece of trash partly because I'm a piece of shit LOL.
At least you admit you are a rat, on hairlosstalk. Everybody knows.

Nobody here thinks you're an Einstein. Trust me on that.

Again, you always get away with everything here.

You are trash. Plain in simple. You're a stupid troll. It's so obvious.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22992

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
Who did I not mention properly? I'm starting feel like I'm in Russia.
Yes, I'm collaborating with Putin to make sure you can use a forum function that 99% of the forum has figured out how to use.

Pro tip I added to the tutorial: if you have mentioned properly, the username of the member should appear in red.

So @rclark => not good.

@rclark => good.
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1332
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1786
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22993

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yes, I'm collaborating with Putin to make sure you can use a forum function that 99% of the forum has figured out how to use.

Pro tip I added to the tutorial: if you have mentioned properly, the username of the member should appear in red.

So @rclark => not good.

@rclark => good.
@Thanks

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1918
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#22996

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
Who did I not mention properly? I'm starting feel like I'm in Russia.

Added in 2 minutes 57 seconds:


At least you admit you are a rat, on hairlosstalk. Everybody knows.

Nobody here thinks you're an Einstein. Trust me on that.

Again, you always get away with everything here.

You are trash. Plain in simple. You're a stupid troll. It's so obvious.
Everyone knows I’m a rat? I don’t even remember the name of the one guy I reported and I doubt you or anyone else does either. This is why people don’t take issue with much of what you say no matter how outlandish, because it’s hard to comprehend what’s actually being said.

Also I am Einstein, that I can tell you.

Pick me up and put me in the bin then bro.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1332
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1786
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23003

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
From what I can remember I only ever reported one person on HairLossTalk and it was because they were posting my photos to harass and I genuinely thought they would be the type to dox me or find my social media etc. Wasn't having it. I reported Wolf Pack here for multitudes of reasons, I think the literal embodiment of this forum goes against everything he's said and done.
From what you can remember? Wow, for someone in your twenties, that's kind of unbelievable.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1918
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23006

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
From what you can remember? Wow, for someone in your twenties, that's kind of unbelievable.
You’re the one calling me a rat over reporting a user you don’t even know and no one else would remember either. Feel free to let me know what the fuck you’re talking about.

I say I don’t remember any others because you seem to strongly be implying that I got a bunch of people banned. You seem very adamant about me being a rat so maybe explain what I’m missing.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1332
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1786
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23008

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
You’re the one calling me a rat over reporting a user you don’t even know and no one else would remember either. Feel free to let me know what the fuck you’re talking about.

I say I don’t remember any others because you seem to strongly be implying that I got a bunch of people banned. You seem very adamant about me being a rat so maybe explain what I’m missing.
You tell me. You said someone was spreading social information about you.

You don't remember their name. It's unbelievable. Whatever.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1332
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1786
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#23009

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
You’re the one calling me a rat over reporting a user you don’t even know and no one else would remember either. Feel free to let me know what the fuck you’re talking about.

I say I don’t remember any others because you seem to strongly be implying that I got a bunch of people banned. You seem very adamant about me being a rat so maybe explain what I’m missing.
You tell me. You said someone was spreading social information about you.

You don't remember their name. It's unbelievable. Whatever.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post