IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1804
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'll start again by saying that I don't hate you (Wolfsack) as a person, I know in my heart that there is a wonderful person underneath all the insults and harsh labelling of other people.
I wouldn't go that far.

Wolf has fallen very far in my eyes and I'm even embarrassed for having defended him so strongly in the past.
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
@JLBB and @Xesos let's not degenerate this thread any further.

@Doc, Wolf Pack I can no longer support you after this episode as I think you labled Pat with some very heavy and unfair accusations. I'd like to believe that these accusations were a result of your paranoia and confusion brought on by the fact that Pat got under your skin somehow.
But I'm starting to believe this action by you was more deliberate.

I'm disappointed.

Edit: @Afro_Vacancy did support Pat during all this.
I forgot to acknowledge this and that it actually seems... genuine? Or now that I'm suggesting I've been tricked, some drunk Aussie guy is sitting behind a laptop laughing his ass off.

But about that @Afro_Vacancy mention, although I did acknowledge Afro didn't completely side with Wolf (because he's fair and balanced), he did say (which you upvoted x3):
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
You have one legit complaint about Pat. You're saying that he made a voiceover where he threatened your family. I don't remember this happening, but that sounds really awful. We're all a little afraid of being doxxed here, or of being exposed, and having someone use video or voice to make an attack makes the forum feel more real and thus more threatening. You would be more effective, and more convincing, if you simply focused on that, something like this:
"Pat, your voiceover really bothered me. I'm relieved that it's deleted now. Please don't do that again."
And not
"You fucking pedophile Incel, here's a video of a British person who raped 136 people, I'm going to close your account since you no longer need it."
Aside from losing your own anger, at that point you place the ball squarely in Pat's court. If he makes another video or voice recording, he will look awful.
And in my opinion, you can end the argument by rescinding his ban.
That's a legit complaint, "if he makes another video or voice recording" if he does another one, meaning the first one definitely happened.

Any rebuttal from Afro on this? No, he invested too much in to defending Wolf and can't go back now, simple as that.

This is probably why I end up attacking people so regularly, how the fuck do you all read a post like this, which is so clearly condescending, smarmy, and most of all, accusatory and based on nothing, and just let it slide? How does nobody look back on this, and think "hmmm maybe Afro should really be accountable for saying this" bunch of fucking morons.

Meanwhile Afro will consistently just vaguely attack me for being negative, liking fights, flame wars, not sharing stories! What a crime! And I'm not funny enough? How dare I.

He gets away with being fucking dumb enough to believe someone like Wolf that Pat definitely did this, have a clear quote, not a vague accusation of being negative or some boogie monster "bully", but it's right there, as a point, and he did shit all about it since, and nobody cares, including Afro.

Still this post is just another Rudi attack, because that's all I like doing, it's nothing to do with how the above is clearly fucked up, manipulative (fair and balanced with a little dagger in Pat's back, based on nothing) but I got my fix, it's not that I want an actual answer from Afro (or even blackg for the upvotes) I'm just making big noise for no reason, as always, I don't care about him justifying this insane quote.

Sarcasm aside, as soon as Afro realised this was all bullshit, he should have said more than "that seems a little far fetched" or whatever, he should have realised that what he wrote was fucked, and apologised directly to Pat. Instead he just carried on, and focused on Rudiger bashing instead, which nobody (including myself) actually cares about anymore, but it's a great diversion to having agreed to an idiotic accusation.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 512
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 712
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
I do appreciate that as we haven't talked in a while and used to regularly. I accept I beat the dead horse too much, JL said it can sometimes expose a truth, and that really is the intention, but unfortunately it rarely works, and even I end up getting frustrated and wanting the shit show to end. For a while I actually did a decent job of making my point, getting it home, and didn't give a fuck what they replied, regardless of how it was intentionally playing dumb to miss my point, diversion, gaslighting, etc, but I still find that difficult to do.

With apologising, most of the time I would normally accept an apology and move on, I wasn't at all happy with you at that time but I actually don't think of you as a bad person, and wouldn't pretend I ever did as we did used to chat regularly and I'd be hypocritical to claim I chatted with someone a lot who I thought was ridiculous.

However when someone comes out with a lot of hatred and particular things they've been storing about you in what was quite a mad burst, even if you did apologise, it just couldn't change how I saw our interactions, and whether in future you're still storing everything I say as this fuel for a hateful outburst some day. That's just how it is unfortunately, if it means anything I'll accept the apology now (lol how long later) but I guess, it's important to remember there's finality to some things, and some people just don't go back when trust is gone. I know it makes fuck all difference when it comes to me as a Discord chatter, but even for real life friends, it's not hard to lose people.

I hope that didn't come across as twisting it in to a negative jab at you, that's really the plainest way I could explain it, but I do like that some people (not just the one's I talk to regularly) feel this way about how there is at least some substance to my attacks, and it's not just a mass blanket shooting, so it meant more coming from you. Though that's really besides the point, more importantly this proves that regardless of previous personal shit, you do continue to call things as you see them, and tomorrow if I act retarded you'd call that out, and next month you'd defend me as well if you felt that was fair in the situation. It's actually a pretty rare quality in a lot of people
of course it was fucked up of me to reveal stuff you had said over private message, for that and attacking you i apologize.

i also understand why you would be mad at me and think I'm fucked up for my comments about my teen girls. i still stand by it, i find a lot of them attractive still and its actually shown many men find teen girls attractive when not aware of their age. however thats a far cry from actually wanting to get with them or thinking there is nothing wrong with the age gap. i unashamedly admit my attraction to reduce the stigma of it . i know how it comes off though and i don't blame you or anyone else for seeing me as a fucked up pedo for it

i was mainly angry that i was trying to apologize but that you wouldnt accept it, it was like you wanted to keep arguing for the sake of arguing.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
of course it was fucked up of me to reveal stuff you had said over private message, for that and attacking you i apologize.

i also understand why you would be mad at me and think I'm fucked up for my comments about my teen girls. i still stand by it, i find a lot of them attractive still and its actually shown many men find teen girls attractive when not aware of their age. however thats a far cry from actually wanting to get with them or thinking there is nothing wrong with the age gap. i unashamedly admit my attraction to reduce the stigma of it . i know how it comes off though and i don't blame you or anyone else for seeing me as a fucked up pedo for it

i was mainly angry that i was trying to apologize but that you wouldnt accept it, it was like you wanted to keep arguing for the sake of arguing.
Oh god! That wasn't what I meant at all xD and I had forgotten about the PM thing, but yes that's not great in terms of trust.

But it was that one day you just went on a very lengthy rant, for some reason I was calm for once, but you just kept going, and going, I mean for probably an hour (very long time in a chat really) and it was about every shit joke I've ever made, mocking every story, implying I feel above others like incels, using a very knowledgeable back catalogue of things I told you personally or on Discord (public chat but still more personal than a forum) and also the forum itself. The rant was caused by my nature of teasing people, but I had no idea it actually really got to you, and then shit kicked off from there, I really didn't have a lot to say at that time, was just really confused.

Considering I felt we had similar humour and you cracked me up, and I liked sharing anything with you, it felt like a kick in the teeth to have all that thrown back at me, and that's where trust is broken. So while you did later apologise and said a lot of it you didn't mean, it really did feel like a lot of the things you said were things you took away from talking to me, and as I can only be myself, I saw no point in trying to continue talking or pretending to be friends any further, and I put you on Ignore.

But you did continue to mention me, and as it's a chat room that's pretty obvious, and either others would tell me or I'd see a blank message followed by "c'mon rudi's not that bad" all I would have to do is search my name in the chat and there were all your mentions, even though I hadn't said anything in (I'm guessing) a few weeks, and that's when I took you off Ignore, and this time I was the ranting one. You were sorry again, I simply wouldn't accept it, I actually didn't want to continue fighting, I simply was sick of getting mentioned without me even knowing about it, and made a similar point I'm making now, let's just not acknowledge each other, and especially not continually try and turn others against the other.

I don't know how long the 2nd argument went on, or if I did keep arguing for the sake of it, or if it appeared that way, but I simply didn't want to accept the apology, and move on without having to wonder if exo is chatting about me in an open Discord anymore.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 512
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 712
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
Oh god! That wasn't what I meant at all xD and I had forgot about the PM thing, but yes that's not great in terms of trust

But it was that one day you just went on a very lengthy rant, for some reason I was calm for once, but you just kept going, and going, I mean for probably an hour (very long time in a chat really) and it was about every shit joke I've ever made, mocking every story, implying I feel above others like incels, using a very knowledgeable back catalogue of things I told you personally or on Discord (public chat but still more personal than a forum) and also the forum itself. The rant was caused by my nature of teasing people, but I had no idea it actually really got to you, and then shit kicked off from there, I really didn't have a lot to say at that time, was just really confused.

Considering I felt we had similar humour and you cracked me up, and I liked sharing anything with you, it felt like a kick in the teeth to have all that thrown back at me, and that's where trust is broken. So while you did later apologise and said a lot of it you didn't mean, it really did feel like a lot of the things you said were things you took away from talking to me, and as I can only be myself, I saw no point in trying to continue talking or pretending to be friends any further, and I put you on Ignore.

But you did continue to mention me, and as it's a chat room that's pretty obvious, and either others would tell me or I'd see a blank message followed by "c'mon rudi's not that bad" all I would have to do is search my name in the chat and there were all your mentions, even though I hadn't said anything in (I'm guessing) a few weeks, and that's when I took you off Ignore, and this time I was the ranting one. You were sorry again, I simply wouldn't accept it, I actually didn't want to continue fighting, I simply was sick of getting mentioned without me even knowing about it, and made a similar point I'm making now, let's just not acknowledge each other, and especially not continually try and turn others against the other.

I don't know how long the 2nd argument went on, or if I did keep arguing for the sake of it, or if it appeared that way, but I simply didn't want to accept the apology, and move on without having to wonder if exo is chatting about me in an open Discord anymore.
well fuck lol. oh well. but yea that basically boils things down. yes i was offended by your rough sense of humor. usually i was just too scared to say anything but since it was about a holy part of my childhood (donkey kong) i was triggered. its really just the contrast of it. i associate you with my current shitty red-black hell void of bald inceldom, and of course donkey kong = holy innocent heavenly childhood

seeing you make fun of it felt like the devil going to heaven and raping god to be honest. not to do with you personally other than the natural dislike i have of dismissing video games as childish or whimsical

Added in 9 minutes 59 seconds:
Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago



What about the dogs and girls? If I saw that thread under Fred's own copypasta it would be okay but I am convinced it was merged there, not to mention it was 24 hours after my post about having a daughter. Ultimately I do feel is somewhat of a deviant but I shouldn't have labelled him so strongly. I never knew the voiceover had been moved there or was always there. I've apologised for it.

I agree with your comments on Rudiger but I don't think it's a form of justice. It's mostly to "win" because he can't it to "lose" and it provides an escape from his own life by utilising his frustration. I know he hasn't shared much so it's hard to understand his personality but I would never hold that against him. The reason is because I have shared a shitload more over PM with a few people, yet on the forum I mainly just talk about hair, aesthetics. If I;m on a car forum, I talk about cars, yet some share their entire life. I believe everyone can use the forum how they wish to, there should be no obligation. But Afro also does have a point - with any long term user you do get a "feel" of their personality.




about the dog thing he was just saying he thinks white girls fuck and anthropomorphize their dogs, and that it was disgusting. its a common incel cliche, its literally called the dogpill lmao. i think its disconnected from reality like a lot of incel shit. but he never said he liked it. i was more just baffled and mad at that stupid blackpill mindset you see stupid incel cliches in everything. how can you look at a cute dog and just think "you're fucking a girl" instead of thinking its cute. i hate that about incels. they arent even alive anymore, everythings just a stupid redpill-related meme

thats only thing i dislike about you @Pat, you really come off that way
Last edited by Exodus 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1822
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
@EvilLocks just a random question I've been wondering about- did you and your partner ever google a random child/toddler, and then you like the look of one, as if it's a new car or home but just belongs to actual other parents, and decide that would be nice if that possession belongs to you, and keep the picture as a goal in life to attain such a thing?

Not to mention sharing such a stock image with a baldness forum?

Because it's apparently normal.
No, that's absurd. But of course we prayed for a healthy baby, that is normal and looks normal. I want my kids to be healthy, like every other parent. And I hope she will not inherit my baldness, that's for sure :)

Added in 3 minutes 11 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
how can you look at a cute dog and just think "you're fucking a girl" instead of thinking its cute. i hate that about incels. they arent even alive anymore, everythings just a stupid redpill-related meme
I agree, that's a very unhealthy thought process. I haven't followed this thread that much so I don't know about this whole discussion but does anybody really think that many girls love to f*ck their dogs? That's disgusting, and although I'm sure it happens It's not the norm by any means. When I look at a dog there is absolutely 0 sexual about it, when I look at a dog I see love and innocence, why ruin that.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
well fuck lol. oh well. but yea that basically boils things down. yes i was offended by your rough sense of humor. usually i was just too scared to say anything but since it was about a holy part of my childhood (donkey kong) i was triggered. its really just the contrast of it. i associate you with my current shitty red-black hell void of bald inceldom, and of course donkey kong = holy innocent heavenly childhood

seeing you make fun of it felt like the devil going to heaven and raping god to be honest. not to do with you personally other than the natural dislike i have of dismissing video games as childish or whimsical
I forgot about the Donkey Kong thing but yes that was the catalyst, and my attitude was "all this over fucking Donkey Kong?!" which such a fleeting attitude probably feeds more in to the dismissal of interests that others have great love and affinity towards. I actually understood that weeks later, of course I wasn't talking to you, but I saw that then and now, so I am sorry as I probably did sense it got to you (whatever way I mocked it) and then instead of pulling back, I didn't take it seriously and pushed more.

I actually like Donkey Kong :thinking:

One thing I remember from your rant was how I was obsessed with mentioning "normie" and being "normie", however that was intended to be self-deprecating. I realise the use of "normie" is convenient in conversation and I still use it now (I think I did with Pat just yesterday) but broadly I don't actually see that as applying to many people, neither is the typical "incel", so for example I'd like Kraftwerk, and you'd find it funny this normie is infiltrating your incel music, I thought from your end that was like a semi-satirical take on things. So it kind of goes from there, our own egging on of each other to validate this kinds of terms pushed it to the point where it probably seemed like I was bragging about my "normie" lifestyle, and inadvertedly putting down "incels" at the same time.

Really I was just making fun of the idea that I am a typical jock Chad normie, and that went a step further in to mocking video game leagues, and other things I can't really remember, but that was mainly playing a persona who would do such a thing, not realising that from my own ignorance, it wasn't obvious to others I was joking (and this actually happens a lot, I think the particular sense of humour I have is always obvious to others).

Well anyway, I really do think it was a misunderstanding, but kind of an odd one as it was how I behaved regularly instead of how a "misunderstanding" normally happens which would be a single incident. But I really did think you were mainly in on the joke until shit went south.
EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
No, that's absurd. But of course we prayed for a healthy baby, that is normal and looks normal. I want my kids to be healthy, like every other parent. And I hope she will not inherit my baldness, that's for sure :)
Well someone with a healing touch told me it is in fact normal (you probably prayed to him actually) so y'all a little strange sorry :| Thanks though

Added in 2 hours 54 minutes 3 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I like several of the other posters here for several reasons, we have shared a lot, and some of them I now know very well. I appreciate the many who have helped me at times, those who made me laugh, and those who wrote posts that made me think "Damn, I didn't think of that!" For several of the posters here, I could tell you things about who they are, their families, what they've studied, what they've loved reading and watching, where they've travelled and would like to travel to, how and when they've been hurt, how they've been disappointed, what pisses them off, what their relationships have been like, what their dreams are, what kind of art they like, what foods they like, and so on. I could tell you about the times that they made me step back and think. Knowing all of that inevitably traces a picture of personhood in a person's mind.
I'm gonna represent a few skeptical people here, can anyone publicly vouch for this? Knowing Afro this well?

Actually even if there's none I still won't be certain it's not true, but hey people wonder.

Edit: oh wait does this mean Afro just reads other people's posts a lot in the wanky general discussion forums? And feels like he knows them? I thought it meant like actually personally knowing them. Not reading free mainly shit content and absorbing it in an overly sad and desperately appreciative way that anyone could do.

This quote has got to be the most pretentious bile I've read on here.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 769
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2322

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm gonna represent a few skeptical people here, can anyone publicly vouch for this? Knowing Afro this well?
I have never met @Afro_Vacancy in person but I feel like I know a lot of things about him. Such as his profession, struggles in his life, his taste in movies etc. I agree with him that we can form a person-hood in our minds when people share things about them in the forum. Please note that the image of the person that is formed MAY not be correct. After all we are only relying on the information posted in the forum. A person can make up complete lies about him or her for whatever reason leading to a false image. But nevertheless a person-hood definitely is formed.

About you Rudiger, I agree with Jean that whenever you criticize someones, it's usually on objective ground. I tend to agree with you on almost all of your criticisms and objections. You speak up whenever you think that someone is spinning BS (unlike many others, including me, who just don't bother). I really admire that about you. Having said that, I think you have been mistaken about Afro_Vacancy, at least in some instances that I have noticed. For example, when he stood up for @EvilLocks , you thought he was white knighting. I don't think that was the case. Afro does genuinely stands up for people out of sympathy. For example, a few days ago he got angry at Nameless for his harsh posts against me. There was no need for him to get involved in the argument but he did anyway. I appreciated that.
Trump 2020

User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 362
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 849
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by kj6723 » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm gonna represent a few skeptical people here, can anyone publicly vouch for this? Knowing Afro this well?

Actually even if there's none I still won't be certain it's not true, but hey people wonder.

Edit: oh wait does this mean Afro just reads other people's posts a lot in the wanky general discussion forums? And feels like he knows them? I thought it meant like actually personally knowing them. Not reading free mainly shit content and absorbing it in an overly sad and desperately appreciative way that anyone could do.

This quote has got to be the most pretentious bile I've read on here.
I have met @Afro_Vacancy and I consider him a friend. We keep in touch kinda on and off, sometimes more than others, but I can vouch that he's been a genuine support and encouragement in my life. He's definitely a genuine guy and also fun to chill with. I don't want to say much else about him without his permission.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 264
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 496

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

kj6723 wrote:
2 weeks ago
I have met @Afro_Vacancy and I consider him a friend. We keep in touch kinda on and off, sometimes more than others, but I can vouch that he's been a genuine support and encouragement in my life. He's definitely a genuine guy and also fun to chill with. I don't want to say much else about him without his permission
I used to chat to him here and there over pm and i'd say the guy doesn't have a bad bone his body. All round decent chap.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1804
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

I wanted to meet Afro when he came to Australia but he snubbed me.
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1366
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2408
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
This is probably why I end up attacking people so regularly, how the fuck do you all read a post like this, which is so clearly condescending, smarmy, and most of all, accusatory and based on nothing, and just let it slide? How does nobody look back on this, and think "hmmm maybe Afro should really be accountable for saying this" bunch of fucking morons.

Meanwhile Afro will consistently just vaguely attack me for being negative, liking fights, flame wars, not sharing stories! What a crime! And I'm not funny enough? How dare I.

He gets away with being fucking dumb enough to believe someone like Wolf that Pat definitely did this, have a clear quote, not a vague accusation of being negative or some boogie monster "bully", but it's right there, as a point, and he did shit all about it since, and nobody cares, including Afro.

Still this post is just another Rudi attack, because that's all I like doing, it's nothing to do with how the above is clearly fucked up, manipulative (fair and balanced with a little dagger in Pat's back, based on nothing) but I got my fix, it's not that I want an actual answer from Afro (or even blackg for the upvotes) I'm just making big noise for no reason, as always, I don't care about him justifying this insane quote.

Sarcasm aside, as soon as Afro realised this was all bullshit, he should have said more than "that seems a little far fetched" or whatever, he should have realised that what he wrote was fucked, and apologised directly to Pat. Instead he just carried on, and focused on Rudiger bashing instead, which nobody (including myself) actually cares about anymore, but it's a great diversion to having agreed to an idiotic accusation.
What you are saying here is what I have been telling everyone about this guy for how long now?

You're wasting your breath on these forums man, where this slanderous, lecherous, lying Jew fuck is worshiped because he's a Jew and a "super-nice guy™" who's a big-brain nibba!

This is the guy who has openly made up stories on here about me having "swasitka tattoos" and other blatantly false accusations that he can never cite despite alleging that I've said. This is the guy who bitches about "h'white privilege" on forums and when confronted with evidence that it's actually HIS people with all the nepotism and influence in our countries, proceeds to deflect and then hurl more baseless but confident accusations at you. He claims he wants "less immigration too" but when asked, countless times, if he is against whites becoming minorities in our countries, refuses to answer. He has denied race-realism and IQ, but then proceeded, just a few pages back or so, to promote miscegenation with white women saying:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Though I agree that there are plenty of smart, educated White women. There's no reason to not prefer them if one values IQ.
He also tried to gaslight the forum into believing that "Race-mixing good because muh genetic variety" with a study that examined variance WITHIN ethnic groups!

Then, this Jewish bastard and his avatar has the balls to, when you point out that Jews are the ones promoting all this race-mixing shit as well, provide no argument at all except "Your condition is getting worse, muh 4chan" and then fellated with 15 upboats from all the rest of these 65-IQ fucktards. Such a nice guy! Much wow. He's the living embodiment of the happy merchant meme for fuck's sake.

I have time and again made the case that non-whites vote left outside of their home countries but right at home. Fucking Yettee, this fucking degenerate faggot that makes a strong case for why abortion SHOULD be legal, pulls up the SAME FUCKING FACTS I've thrown in his face 1000 times and says "No you're wrong they don't act as monolithic groups! See? Jews in Israel support Trump and are conservative, but all vote liberal everywhere else!" and then also gets the x3 upboats.

Truly big-brain stuff here. Really honest and intellectual discussions that happen here. Expecting honest debate with them on any subject is a fool's errand.

Seriously, Rudi — you, along with most of the women as well as Pat and Exodus are better than these disingenuous scumbags and you're never going to make them pull their heads out of their asses. Follow me, and don't engage with them further.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 264
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 496

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

@That Guy What is your motive to go online and whine and complain about Afro? What's in it for you?

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1804
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Confirmation bias and an outlet.

Added in 1 hour 42 minutes 4 seconds:

@That Guy if this is the attitude you want to come back with, it's best you disappear again.
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1878
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4776
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

@That Guy

The ban log has been updated:

rules#sanction-log-1
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:31-32 :christian-cross:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackg, Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests