IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

@JLBB and @Xesos let's not degenerate this thread any further.

@Doc, Wolf Pack I can no longer support you after this episode as I think you labled Pat with some very heavy and unfair accusations. I'd like to believe that these accusations were a result of your paranoia and confusion brought on by the fact that Pat got under your skin somehow.
But I'm starting to believe this action by you was more deliberate.

I'm disappointed.

Edit: @Afro_Vacancy did support Pat during all this.
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 512
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 712
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm not going to argue the details of the arguments but as a third party who hasn't focused that much on your issues with Rudiger, this to me seems like one of the most irrational posts you've ever made.

You mention vulnerable people, from what I've seen Rudiger has rarely attacked people who are in that category or exploited this. Wolf's focus on people he claims dominance over physically and in life is a different story. In instances of defending That Guy, its typically when you genuinely strawman or make a claim that doesn't have a objective basis, its a mere inference or expectation. You are a Jewish person and That Guys posts and ethos are undeniably gross, irrational and he often comes across as a troll meaning mostly to shock or offend, particularly towards people in your direction. The desire to belittle him personally or treat him as dishonestly as he treats Jews is understandable, he seems wilfully vindictive and irrational. However I see what Rudiger sees that often the critics of him including you are not aiming solely at what he is arguing (and maybe its often too outrageous to bother with to begin with) but rather resorting to just making things up.

Ironically your entire post describes Wolf almost to a fault. I have seen Rudiger attack people for little reason other than to start fights but for the most part he is doing so for objective reasoning, its just that most people don't feel the need to attack when they see someone else is under an illusion, they simply ignore it. I agree with the beating a dead horse comment, often it is unnecessary. At the same time, often it points out truths that people are unwilling to reflect on, albeit in a non-constructive way.

You say it makes you sick that he gets pleasure from tearing people down, I have to say your defense of Wolf at the expense of people who are genuinely vulnerable, including the Admin of the forum and at the expense of the truth makes me sick. I'm not going to pretend you're a bad person for doing so because I think it comes from a place of wanting to mediate, however in this case you seem to be defending Wolf solely because he has not personally attacked you, while Rudiger has. Because your response is completely, and utterly irrational on the facts surrounding these arguments.

You're smart enough to comprehend the facts in front of you, I don't know how much attention you paid to the initial Wolf thread here or the shenanigans in general but you can acknowledge that Rudiger can be an asshole simultaneously to acknowleding that Wolf is a vindictive, delusional fake and that he is in the wrong here. I don't know why you can't, but again to me it looks blatantly obvious that its a result of Wolf being nice to you, and Rudiger being mean to you.

Added in 19 minutes 48 seconds:


"One of the earliest things that I can recall reading on HairLossTalk was that of one of the current posters here talking about his parents. He would mention how his father had gone bald young, had gotten a hair piece, and had been completely delusional about the effect it had had on him. I think that his dad had never been swimming since getting the hairpiece. This contributed to the gulf between that poster and his dad. Reading that contributing to my staying on there, as having other posters be human beings makes the forum feel like a place."

I do think this is a very worthwhile point also, however I would contrast Rudiger who virtually doesn't share in this regard, to wolf who shares but through a persona that is clearly often utterly false, and largely intended to impose a sense of superiority over others in a vulnerable position on a hairloss forum.
yea i agree that rudiger doesn't attack others. just calls out their bullshit very aggressively. and he definitely does beat the dead horse a hundred times over lol. and if you apologize he wont move forward or understand. he does seem to have low empathy but at the same time seems to have a strong sense of justice if that makes sense

also @Doc about the voiceover, its a copypasta . copypastas are intentionally ridiculous. they're posts that are so crazy they're repeated as a joke. pat wasn't supporting pedophilia or being pedophilic. he was just being edgy.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

The most important feature I could gather from this latest horseplay is the fact that so many of you have each other on ignore.
I've never understood this and no wonder the traffic on here gets quiet.

The best thing you can do is talk to your enemy and make him love you.
Moore/Trump 2020

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 60
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 80
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Doc » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote:
2 weeks ago
You'd like to apologise IF you were wrong? You've been proven wrong countless times at this point. You've baselessly accused me of being a pedophile, having child and animal porn, that I want to hurt innocent women and children, that I support a terrorist, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. I think you need to read my summary post again, and bare in mind that's just a summary and I probably forgot some things. I'm not even getting into all the insults you've thrown my way.

You even did this exact same thing to Fred. In the screenshot that I posted that you manipulated Fred into removing you called him a pedophile, accused him of wanting to kill full heads, woman hate/harm, racism, and you used his weaknesses/faults that he has admitted to having against him. Sounds familiar? All of this after you had banned him so he was unable to defend himself. And now you are calling him bro, are you bros with the type of people you are accusing him of being or do you admit to being a cunning liar? There's no in between.

I asked @Admin if it was ok that I send the screenshot of Wolf Packs post after he banned Fred by PM if someone doesn't believe me, and he said that I can do that. So if anyone doesn't believe that Wolf Pack is a manipulative cunning liar by now shoot me a PM.
First of all, I'd appreciate it if you stop quoting me. This is something that the Admin raised and it's best for the forum. I'm not going to get into the debate with you again. I put out what I thought, right or wrong. I did say I cannot prove it. I apologised it may have been insensitive but I was/am convinced the voiceover was in my thread, hence was related to me.

I will however, comment on the Fred thing since you somehow believe it proves I am a manipulative liar. You are saying he couldn't defend himself and I was writing about the guy randomly on HairLossTalk. Are you forgettting there was a thread dedicated to me with over 1000 posts and screenshots of every single post new post I make? This is whether I said to someone your hair is okay or you're a smart guy. All of it would be twisted. Of which Fred was one of the key members for over a year? So I think he was writing about me! In return, I mentioned Fred possibly in a handful posts over that period. 1000 + posts (cyberstalking, gang mentality, baseless interpretation for kicks) in return for one post you are circulating? Lol. Use your brain man. Some user mentioned he was toxic and I elaborated (which I regret for reasons out of guilt)

As for the manipulation in that post, not at all. Those health conditions he said himself. Paedo? You do remember Johnson mentioned a couple of people on HairLossTalk, I didn't want to go into it. But once there was a thread where Admin discussed age of consent being a social construct unlike olden days where it is based on menstruation. A lot of people were pissed off. I shouldn't have labelled him as that as he was only engaging in a theoretical debate. Racism? He has said himself he has gone from far right to far left until he found his peace. Killing full heads? When I saw feedback on the old rep system saying "die fullhead die" and this happened a few times, what do you think? These were the days he would often talk about society/women being worthless, people who don't respect baldness getting cancer or believing some pilot killed the entire passengers due to baldness. I didn't use his weaknesses against him in that post. I listed what I saw like you do to me. However, I was wrong to do that, morally and the fact he had changed, like I explained, people mature and take responsibility for their actions, so that's why I call him "bro." It's obvious he is building something in his life. You're a prick for making me talk about him in this manner when he deliberately said he was unwell recently and I said I wouldn't bring him into it. But I have to defend myself too when you are unable to understand obvious context.

What else can I think of someone who engages in casual racism, calls all women garbage, whores on the regular and has a shitty avatar of Patrick Bateman who he idolises - your posts are rinse n repeat forever as a grown man. I can't pretend to like a poster who deep down wants most of the normie population and especially women, to suffer in some horrible way. You think you're a bad man for circulating some random post of mine - you're the one engaged in manipulation there as I explained. You can never take responsibility for anything. You couldn't even admit you tore my entire dutasteride/rolling post and spun it due to your insecurity and hatred over women. That was something small to admit, yet you couldn't. And you somehow think terms like mudblood, niggers or half blood are okay - ah yes it was related to harry potter. I believe you.

Don't quote me again. Your posts are a bore.

Added in 7 minutes 33 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
yea i agree that rudiger doesn't attack others. just calls out their bullshit very aggressively. and he definitely does beat the dead horse a hundred times over lol. and if you apologize he wont move forward or understand. he does seem to have low empathy but at the same time seems to have a strong sense of justice if that makes sense

also @Doc about the voiceover, its a copypasta . copypastas are intentionally ridiculous. they're posts that are so crazy they're repeated as a joke. pat wasn't supporting pedophilia or being pedophilic. he was just being edgy.
What about the dogs and girls? If I saw that thread under Fred's own copypasta it would be okay but I am convinced it was merged there, not to mention it was 24 hours after my post about having a daughter. Ultimately I do feel is somewhat of a deviant but I shouldn't have labelled him so strongly. I never knew the voiceover had been moved there or was always there. I've apologised for it.

I agree with your comments on Rudiger but I don't think it's a form of justice. It's mostly to "win" because he can't it to "lose" and it provides an escape from his own life by utilising his frustration. I know he hasn't shared much so it's hard to understand his personality but I would never hold that against him. The reason is because I have shared a shitload more over PM with a few people, yet on the forum I mainly just talk about hair, aesthetics. If I;m on a car forum, I talk about cars, yet some share their entire life. I believe everyone can use the forum how they wish to, there should be no obligation. But Afro also does have a point - with any long term user you do get a "feel" of their personality.

Added in 2 minutes 52 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Bro don't be greedy you had your fair share, i want to lose my virginity with her.
I think you can, just don't forget consent doesn't seem to matter if you're Muslim, so aesthetics are not key either. Give up the Min/Fn.

Image
"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger
"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 875
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1606
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
First of all, I'd appreciate it if you stop quoting me. This is something that the Admin raised and it's best for the forum. I'm not going to get into the debate with you again. I put out what I thought, right or wrong. I did say I cannot prove it. I apologised it may have been insensitive but I was/am convinced the voiceover was in my thread, hence was related to me.

I will however, comment on the Fred thing since you somehow believe it proves I am a manipulative liar. You are saying he couldn't defend himself and I was writing about the guy randomly on HairLossTalk. Are you forgettting there was a thread dedicated to me with over 1000 posts and screenshots of every single post new post I make? This is whether I said to someone your hair is okay or you're a smart guy. All of it would be twisted. Of which Fred was one of the key members for over a year? So I think he was writing about me! In return, I mentioned Fred possibly in a handful posts over that period. 1000 + posts (cyberstalking, gang mentality, baseless interpretation for kicks) in return for one post you are circulating? Lol. Use your brain man. Some user mentioned he was toxic and I elaborated (which I regret for reasons out of guilt)

As for the manipulation in that post, not at all. Those health conditions he said himself. Paedo? You do remember Johnson mentioned a couple of people on HairLossTalk, I didn't want to go into it. But once there was a thread where Admin discussed age of consent being a social construct unlike olden days where it is based on menstruation. A lot of people were pissed off. I shouldn't have labelled him as that as he was only engaging in a theoretical debate. Racism? He has said himself he has gone from far right to far left until he found his peace. Killing full heads? When I saw feedback on the old rep system saying "die fullhead die" and this happened a few times, what do you think? These were the days he would often talk about society/women being worthless, people who don't respect baldness getting cancer or believing some pilot killed the entire passengers due to baldness. I didn't use his weaknesses against him in that post. I listed what I saw like you do to me. However, I was wrong to do that, morally and the fact he had changed, like I explained, people mature and take responsibility for their actions, so that's why I call him "bro." It's obvious he is building something in his life. You're a prick for making me talk about him in this manner when he deliberately said he was unwell recently and I said I wouldn't bring him into it. But I have to defend myself too when you are unable to understand obvious context.

What else can I think of someone who engages in casual racism, calls all women garbage, whores on the regular and has a shitty avatar of Patrick Bateman who he idolises - your posts are rinse n repeat forever as a grown man. I can't pretend to like a poster who deep down wants most of the normie population and especially women, to suffer in some horrible way. You think you're a bad man for circulating some random post of mine - you're the one engaged in manipulation there as I explained. You can never take responsibility for anything. You couldn't even admit you tore my entire dutasteride/rolling post and spun it due to your insecurity and hatred over women. That was something small to admit, yet you couldn't. And you somehow think terms like mudblood, niggers or half blood are okay - ah yes it was related to harry potter. I believe you.

Don't quote me again. Your posts are a bore.

Added in 7 minutes 33 seconds:


What about the dogs and girls? If I saw that thread under Fred's own copypasta it would be okay but I am convinced it was merged there, not to mention it was 24 hours after my post about having a daughter. Ultimately I do feel is somewhat of a deviant but I shouldn't have labelled him so strongly. I never knew the voiceover had been moved there or was always there. I've apologised for it.

I agree with your comments on Rudiger but I don't think it's a form of justice. It's mostly to "win" because he can't it to "lose" and it provides an escape from his own life by utilising his frustration. I know he hasn't shared much so it's hard to understand his personality but I would never hold that against him. The reason is because I have shared a shitload more over PM with a few people, yet on the forum I mainly just talk about hair, aesthetics. If I;m on a car forum, I talk about cars, yet some share their entire life. I believe everyone can use the forum how they wish to, there should be no obligation. But Afro also does have a point - with any long term user you do get a "feel" of their personality.

Added in 2 minutes 52 seconds:


I think you can, just don't forget consent doesn't seem to matter if you're Muslim, so aesthetics are not key either. Give up the Min/Fn.

Image
Did you take additional days off?

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 769
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2322

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
What about the dogs and girls?
@Doc I am thankful for the suggestions and advices that you have offered me when it comes to hair loss. You have been quite helpful to me. However I must point out that you are misinterpreting what @Pat wrote. Here is his exact quote.
Pat wrote:
1 month ago
I agree. It's a white girl thing, they consistently engage in anthropormorphic behaviour. Especially if they don't have children, and/or a longterm boyfriend, then they fill the void with a dog. If a white girl has these characteristics and a Chad dog then you just know. Disgusting.
He clearly said that he finds it disgusting. I am kind of baffled that you are interpreting the above quote to mean that he derives some kind of perverted pleasure from it. Were you referring to some other quote? Am I missing something?
Trump 2020

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 60
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 80
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Doc » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
@Doc I am thankful for the suggestions and advices that you have offered me when it comes to hair loss. You have been quite helpful to me. However I must point out that you are misinterpreting what @Pat wrote. Here is his exact quote.
It's never a problem mate and was nothing really.

He clearly said that he finds it disgusting. I am kind of baffled that you are interpreting the above quote to mean that he derives some kind of perverted pleasure from it. Were you referring to some other quote? Am I missing something?
When I came on I saw him defending that women get dogs for sexual purposes and he was challenged I think by others. I just don't know how somebody can even think this or even come across such articles unless they look into them for whatever reason. Adding disgusting at the end does little to convince me but I've apologised. If I saw you with a comment like this I wouldn't bat an eyelid. But it's in keeping with his Patrick Bateman and suffering ideology which he has never moved on from. What really triggered me was the voiceover which I believe was in my thread initially before being moved - you can understand me being freaked out. Look, he's entitled to his beliefs but I'd encourage him not to paint all women as monsters. It's not about white knighting but legit there are good and bad people everywhere. I can understand his bad experiences but he shouldn't want people to suffer, that is what bothers me.

Added in 52 seconds:
Arjen wrote:
2 weeks ago
Did you take additional days off?
My dear smooth Arjen, how you heard of a smartphone? We have them now. They are rather useful. :)
"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger
"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 875
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1606
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
It's never a problem mate and was nothing really.




When I came on I saw him defending that women get dogs for sexual purposes and he was challenged I think by others. I just don't know how somebody can even think this or even come across such articles unless they look into them for whatever reason. Adding disgusting at the end does little to convince me but I've apologised. If I saw you with a comment like this I wouldn't bat an eyelid. But it's in keeping with his Patrick Bateman and suffering ideology which he has never moved on from. What really triggered me was the voiceover which I believe was in my thread initially before being moved - you can understand me being freaked out. Look, he's entitled to his beliefs but I'd encourage him not to paint all women as monsters. It's not about white knighting but legit there are good and bad people everywhere. I can understand his bad experiences but he shouldn't want people to suffer, that is what bothers me.

Added in 52 seconds:


My dear smooth Arjen, how you heard of a smartphone? We have them now. They are rather useful. :)
I‘ve heard it‘s even more time-consuming typing on them.;)

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1878
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4776
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
there are good and bad people everywhere. I can understand his bad experiences but he shouldn't want people to suffer, that is what bothers me.
OK, I'm going to use my lunch break to address this once and for all because the anger towards what I've seen you write (not you as a person and I will insist on this repeatedly in this post) about the members here and the fact that I allowed for this long is eating at me and preventing me from thinking straight.

I'll start again by saying that I don't hate you as a person, I know in my heart that there is a wonderful person underneath all the insults and harsh labelling of other people. Again, I'm sorry for having let that topic about you gone on for so long and to have personally labelled you an evil person because of my own hurt and resentment. I'd be ready to get on my fucking knees with God as my witness to show you how much I'm sorry (it's OK guys, you can throw up :p).

Now the reason I quoted the above to inform you and the community of your 1 month ban is to say that no, Wolf, there are no good and bad people. There are simply people. There are people who sometimes do good actions and who sometimes make mistakes, say horrible things and hurt each others. This is what the famous "hate the sin, not the sinner" means.

You're allowed to criticize a person's words, ideas or actions as harshly as you want, but not from there to conclude that they're racists, pedophiles and what not, or to tell them that they're "dead already" like you said to @Pat. I will not list the numerous examples against all the members here. This is not OK and it's something I never want to see again if you decide to come back here after your ban.

The ban log has been updated:

rules#sanction-log-1
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:31-32 :christian-cross:

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm not going to argue the details of the arguments but as a third party who hasn't focused that much on your issues with Rudiger, this to me seems like one of the most irrational posts you've ever made.

You mention vulnerable people, from what I've seen Rudiger has rarely attacked people who are in that category or exploited this. Wolf's focus on people he claims dominance over physically and in life is a different story. In instances of defending That Guy, its typically when you genuinely strawman or make a claim that doesn't have a objective basis, its a mere inference or expectation. You are a Jewish person and That Guys posts and ethos are undeniably gross, irrational and he often comes across as a troll meaning mostly to shock or offend, particularly towards people in your direction. The desire to belittle him personally or treat him as dishonestly as he treats Jews is understandable, he seems wilfully vindictive and irrational. However I see what Rudiger sees that often the critics of him including you are not aiming solely at what he is arguing (and maybe its often too outrageous to bother with to begin with) but rather resorting to just making things up.

Ironically your entire post describes Wolf almost to a fault. I have seen Rudiger attack people for little reason other than to start fights but for the most part he is doing so for objective reasoning, its just that most people don't feel the need to attack when they see someone else is under an illusion, they simply ignore it. I agree with the beating a dead horse comment, often it is unnecessary. At the same time, often it points out truths that people are unwilling to reflect on, albeit in a non-constructive way.

You say it makes you sick that he gets pleasure from tearing people down, I have to say your defense of Wolf at the expense of people who are genuinely vulnerable, including the Admin of the forum and at the expense of the truth makes me sick. I'm not going to pretend you're a bad person for doing so because I think it comes from a place of wanting to mediate, however in this case you seem to be defending Wolf solely because he has not personally attacked you, while Rudiger has. Because your response is completely, and utterly irrational on the facts surrounding these arguments.

You're smart enough to comprehend the facts in front of you, I don't know how much attention you paid to the initial Wolf thread here or the shenanigans in general but you can acknowledge that Rudiger can be an asshole simultaneously to acknowleding that Wolf is a vindictive, delusional fake and that he is in the wrong here. I don't know why you can't, but again to me it looks blatantly obvious that its a result of Wolf being nice to you, and Rudiger being mean to you.

Added in 19 minutes 48 seconds:


"One of the earliest things that I can recall reading on HairLossTalk was that of one of the current posters here talking about his parents. He would mention how his father had gone bald young, had gotten a hair piece, and had been completely delusional about the effect it had had on him. I think that his dad had never been swimming since getting the hairpiece. This contributed to the gulf between that poster and his dad. Reading that contributing to my staying on there, as having other posters be human beings makes the forum feel like a place."

I do think this is a very worthwhile point also, however I would contrast Rudiger who virtually doesn't share in this regard, to wolf who shares but through a persona that is clearly often utterly false, and largely intended to impose a sense of superiority over others in a vulnerable position on a hairloss forum.
This is completely fair, and obviously I would say I agree about the objective reasoning part as it's something I've repeated a lot in explaining myself, but for the most part I really am seeing a particular point or manipulative attitude I disagree with, and I go for it. There are rare random attacks on people I have little issue with, and there's no excuse for that, and I do think about it, but these are way overblown as like constant acts of shooting from the hip, when in reality they actually are few and far between (still not an excuse for when they do happen), but almost always if I'm attacking someone, even if out of the blue, it's probably for a good reason from the past that they couldn't accept fault with, and everyone's happy to forgive and let history repeat itself (Johnson's returns would be an example of this).

So I attack just vulnerable people, including Afro like in this thread, who also claims he put me in my place and his presence stops me from "bullying" people? That makes a lot of sense, I'm not afraid of attacking Afro but I'm afraid of attacking others, in front of Afro. OK.

Because I apparently haven't ever challenged ThatGuy (I have, by the way) I'm not tackling the tough problems, am I expected to intervene in absolutely everything? And then get shit for fighting too much? I'd never defend any logic TG has, but he does at least focus on the point, I always see Afro, after 3 pages of flaming, suddenly declare how he's above this, TG is boring him now and the points are beneath him, "everyone knows" TG is ridiculous (Afro needs to always bring this imaginary crowd in to it) and ends it at that. I'm not saying Afro can't argue particular points well, but his main philosophy is to argue about the person, and not what they say.

In this example he wanted to side with Wolf from the start, he empathised with him and as usual puts himself across as the fair reasonable guy who gives people a chance with the persecuted moderator, but then as things have unravelled (and looking at PJ's post just now, continue to) suddenly he found himself between a rock and a hard spot, could he dare bring himself to call Wolf out, in the middle of all this? Or would he continue to enable him, vaguely acknowledge the lie is kind of sort of not believable in the most non-challenging of ways, and still leave some elements of doubt about Pat? And haha, if it had have been me who said all of the things Wolf has said in this thread, would I get the same leniency? It's like identity politics, he cares about the person, not the points, and while reputation always plays a part in our views on people, it shouldn't be fucking everything. In this case Wolf was someone he wanted to prop up, the narrative fell to bits, and he simply doesn't have the moral fibre to go back on it now, he's just continuing to stick with it, focus on me, mainly ignore the lies, ignore the accusations, and that says a lot right there.

I will say that some of Afro's posts have made me think about my negativity, and re-evaluate (I probably shouldn't feed the delusion here as in his mind he thinks that I cower under the covers when I see his status online and I was about to do some bully bashing) but reading some of his posts about me now it's like he's broken, there's only like 20% of any point or substance now, and because he's clearly such an awkward person, I just imagine him convulsing in anger as he types, shit is fucking uncomfortable. In our last lengthy exchange (the one where he felt banished my bullying ways) there were a few points that made me think, but how could I give an ounce of credit or be reasonable when it was piled under a ton of ad hominems and repetitive bullshit? Well I'll still give him credit for starting the conversation, but it was mainly @Hairblues post reacting to him that made me evaluate things more.

I did make a compilation of Afro's insane rants during that, and I just thought it illustrates how fucking snapped he is now:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=624&p=19884&hilit=c ... ion#p19884

Anyway, I've heard the part about never sharing anything and even had to post examples once before to show that it at least used to happen, and on HairLossTalk it used to happen actually pretty regularly. I won't apologise for this- I simply don't care for the most part, if I feel compelled to tell you all some story then I will, but I mainly don't care enough, and actually in a way I'm just realising this makes a lot of sense. Unlike the Rudiger who joined HairLossTalk 4-5 years ago (I think, maybe only 3-4) when I was a lot lonelier generally and had issues, I'm in a very comfortable place now, and feel no need whatsoever to share that with the whole forum. I'm not saying that I avoid it, or I don't give a shit about anyone's opinions, but it just simply wouldn't cross my mind anymore, the same way it wouldn't cross my mind standing next to a stranger in the elevator. I'm just not that kind of needy any more. Though another factor is people I talk to on Discord, I'd rather just tell them in a "live" story anyway, I've probably even put off telling stories on here because Discords better anyway.

Well in contrast we have Wolf, who constantly reminds us of his status, friends, new found family, how happy and content he is (I realise I did just write the same, but I don't do it in 50% of my posts) to ensure everyone here knows about it, and it's very, very important to him, that you all realise how great his life is going. Please, please acknowledge it, his life is fantastic, please, just give a little nod to him, he really desperately needs you forum folks he'll never meet, how great his life is going.

I can't believe Wolf just wrote to exo how he doesn't bother sharing much about his life.
Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
yea i agree that rudiger doesn't attack others. just calls out their bullshit very aggressively. and he definitely does beat the dead horse a hundred times over lol. and if you apologize he wont move forward or understand. he does seem to have low empathy but at the same time seems to have a strong sense of justice if that makes sense
I do appreciate that as we haven't talked in a while and used to regularly. I accept I beat the dead horse too much, JL said it can sometimes expose a truth, and that really is the intention, but unfortunately it rarely works, and even I end up getting frustrated and wanting the shit show to end. For a while I actually did a decent job of making my point, getting it home, and didn't give a fuck what they replied, regardless of how it was intentionally playing dumb to miss my point, diversion, gaslighting, etc, but I still find that difficult to do.

With apologising, most of the time I would normally accept an apology and move on, I wasn't at all happy with you at that time but I actually don't think of you as a bad person, and wouldn't pretend I ever did as we did used to chat regularly and I'd be hypocritical to claim I chatted with someone a lot who I thought was ridiculous.

However when someone comes out with a lot of hatred and particular things they've been storing about you in what was quite a mad burst, even if you did apologise, it just couldn't change how I saw our interactions, and whether in future you're still storing everything I say as this fuel for a hateful outburst some day. That's just how it is unfortunately, if it means anything I'll accept the apology now (lol how long later) but I guess, it's important to remember there's finality to some things, and some people just don't go back when trust is gone. I know it makes fuck all difference when it comes to me as a Discord chatter, but even for real life friends, it's not hard to lose people.

I hope that didn't come across as twisting it in to a negative jab at you, that's really the plainest way I could explain it, but I do like that some people (not just the one's I talk to regularly) feel this way about how there is at least some substance to my attacks, and it's not just a mass blanket shooting, so it meant more coming from you. Though that's really besides the point, more importantly this proves that regardless of previous personal shit, you do continue to call things as you see them, and tomorrow if I act retarded you'd call that out, and next month you'd defend me as well if you felt that was fair in the situation. It's actually a pretty rare quality in a lot of people
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Petition not to ban Wolf/Doc:

Sorry for the u-turn @Admin

I just feel like, Wolf's actual presence in front of us does more damage to his reputation than our silly thread ever could. Please allow him to stay, especially now he's unhinged, uncensored, and absolutely exposing himself and everything he's about.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 875
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1606
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
Petition not to ban Wolf/Doc:

Sorry for the u-turn @Admin

I just feel like, Wolf's actual presence in front of us does more damage to his reputation than our silly thread ever could. Please allow him to stay, especially now he's unhinged, uncensored, and absolutely exposing himself and everything he's about.
I am hoping he‘s not getting banned, can take additional weeks off and can continue as one of the most active 6 posters.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Arjen wrote:
2 weeks ago
I am hoping he‘s not getting banned, can take additional weeks of and can continue as one of the most active 6 posters.
However then he can blame us for the patients not getting their meds.

Only Wolf can move meds from behind a counter, down a hall. This is really important, no wonder he was never intending to post here from the start, and then weeks later officially said he was finished, and now he's proving how busy he is by quoting Pat with posts 3 times larger than his, reminding Pat how he's wasting his incel life by quoting Wolf.

And don't quote me again Arjen or you're a sad incel. I may quote you, but not vice versa, so therefore I get the last say.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 875
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1606
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
However then he can blame us for the patients not getting their meds.

Only Wolf can move meds from behind a counter, down a hall. This is really important, no wonder he was never intending to post here from the start, and then weeks later officially said he was finished, and now he's proving how busy he is by quoting Pat with posts 3 times larger than his, reminding Pat how he's wasting his incel life by quoting Wolf.

And don't quote me again Arjen or you're a sad incel. I may quote you, but not vice versa, so therefore I get the last say.
Can we be bros if I upvote you often enough though?

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

@EvilLocks just a random question I've been wondering about- did you and your partner ever google a random child/toddler, and then you like the look of one, as if it's a new car or home but just belongs to actual other parents, and decide that would be nice if that possession belongs to you, and keep the picture as a goal in life to attain such a thing?

Not to mention sharing such a stock image with a baldness forum?

Because it's apparently normal.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests