IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
You poor, poor man. It's not another "check mate" moment like when you "won" regarding my dick, waist or height. The reason I ignored the part in italics is because I had already answered it. That pic was a representation of a girl we imagined as our daughter - people on HairLossTalk know. You know, normal things parents do when they see a certain child in the street - they say that could be like ours one day. Why would any parent have an image of an adult 18+ in their head as their kid? It's normally for it to be aged 1-4 surely. I'm not avoiding your question at all, I answered before and that would be enough for most people. I feel sorry for you, you're unwell, even resorting to sexualising an innocent picture from google of a child playing in the sand. No, I'm not "gaslighting you" but it's another example of your desire to win with a warped mindset. Thanks for confirming you're still just as weak. I really doubt you will ever start a family. Staying on ignore.
Firstly, no that's not a normal thing to do, you found a picture of a little girl, someone else's little girl, and then thought "let's keep this picture because this child who belongs to other parents could be like ours one day" who the fuck does that?

Not only is that weird, then it's a good idea to share such an image on a baldness forum, which you've already said had forum members you were very sure are pedos to the point you reported them to authorities.

So you took another couple's child, pretended it was yours (actually this part I can believe but just for you, not with a partner) and then publicly shared it with other pedos just like you.

Then, to get the next part right, you got scared by the same photo you posted yourself, and mixed it up with a topic on a different forum, and you also said the merging of threads between 2 separate forums also made you confused possibly? Oh and someone from HairLossTalk heard the copy pasta about a grown woman getting fucked (after being raised, after growing in to adulthood) and made the connection to PM you, as you had just shared this weird idea and picture about a child.

Of course you'd be ignoring this.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1878
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4776
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Alright, this has gone on long enough.

I'm going to be very careful with my words here.

@Doc, I've messaged everyone involved in the fights with you and asked them to leave you be.

Despite the numerous insults regarding other members' appearance and baseless accusations of racism and pedophilia, you will exceptionally not get any formal warning.

It should go without saying that Pat certainly has a right to defend himself against those very serious accusations.

And you're still allowed to defend yourself too if you want. But from now on, I don't want to see any of the instances I mentioned above, otherwise it will result in a one month ban.

I hope you understand.
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:31-32 :christian-cross:

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1886
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 5141
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
Where do I come up with this shit? Uh, that would be the post he just made, like right up the page, where he specifically says
What I knew was that he had had a kid.
Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
and didn't remotely spare a thought for someone being accused of being a pedo.
I wrote several paragraphs in several posts critiquing Doc's posts about Pat.
Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
It's not like you have to insert yourself in to every situation and stand up for those who are falsely accused as you once we're, but do you always have to intentionally insert yourself in to every situation,
I was well-aware that is why you've been giving me shit for years, you've actually mentioned it before, it's because I often intervene when you bully people. You don't like being undermined that way. Your primary goal here is to beat down others because that makes you feel superior, and when someone steps in and points that out, it lessens the impacts of your attempted beatings. The first that I can recall was how you used to always attack WhitePolarBear.

Here's a hint: If I'm around, and I catch you being a bully, I'll intervene again. You're an asshole and the way that you get pleasure from tearing people down makes me sick. There are a lot of vulnerable people on here, but you don't give a shit, you attack other people as if it's a video game. I do often intervene when I see other meanness or worse -- and you yourself have upvoted my posts where I defended you -- but the fact is that you have long been particularly bad.

It's a normal behavior. It's the same as someone stepping in if they see one neighbor beating up another neighbor. It's something that people do. Most people, most of us, are not as selfish as you are. You, for example, only became angry with WP when banned you from HairLossTalk. It was all about you. The other people here: They became angry with WP when he banned their friends. Most of them left without being banned. If you hadn't been banned, you would have stayed there. And if you hadn't been banned, you wouldn't care that WP was denigrating Pat.

You mention an argument with @Johnson, that took place in the early pages of the WP thread. I was angry with Johnson. But you left out important details as you always do. The first is that you were a lot more aggressive with Johnson than I was, I moved on quickly, but you kept going on, and on, for pages and pages, and beating that dead horse, and you're still angry at Johnson years later. Both of Johnson and I have moved on. Moving on allows me to appreciate what I like about Johnson, that he writes about his travels, his time overseas, his experiences with women, etc.

We had a poster here recently who wrote several hundred posts denying the holocaust, and posting all sorts of hateful, anti-semitic literature and imagery. Most of the active posters were disgusted by it, and I was and am genuinely grateful when people wrote that this was not ok. You, the poster who has written the most words here, wrote nothing other than a few posts where you encouraged him, because it didn't affect you personally.
Last edited by Afro_Vacancy 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 60
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 80
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Doc » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Alright, this has gone on long enough.

I'm going to be very careful with my words here.

@Doc, I've messaged everyone involved in the fights with you and asked them to leave you be.

Despite the numerous insults regarding other members' appearance and baseless accusations of racism and pedophilia, you will exceptionally not get any formal warning.

It should go without saying that Pat certainly has a right to defend himself against those very serious accusations.

And you're still allowed to defend yourself too if you want. But from now on, I don't want to see any of the instances I mentioned above, otherwise it will result in a one month ban.

I hope you understand.
Thank you bro. As you can see from my last reply to Pat it was short. And I'd like to apologise to Pat if I got anything wrong. Nor will I be adding anything or addressing. I explained why I was worried (in relation to my post and "that" thread) but I won't speculate anymore.
"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger
"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
What I knew was that he had had a kid.


I wrote several paragraphs in several posts critiquing Doc's posts about Pat.


I was well-aware that is why you've been giving me shit for years, you've actually mentioned it before, it's because I often intervene when you bully people. You don't like being undermined that way. Your primary goal here is to beat down others because that makes you feel superior, and when someone steps in and points that out, it lessens the impacts of your attempted beatings. The first that I can recall was how you used to always attack WhitePolarBear.

Here's a hint: If I'm around, and I catch you being a bully, I'll intervene again. You're an asshole and the way that you get pleasure from tearing people down makes me sick. There are a lot of vulnerable people on here, but you don't give a shit, you attack other people as if it's a video game. I do often intervene when I see other meanness or worse -- and you yourself have upvoted my posts where I defended you -- but the fact is that you have long been particularly bad.

It's a normal behavior. It's the same as someone stepping in if they see one neighbor beating up another neighbor. It's something that people do. Most people, most of us, are not as selfish as you are. You, for example, only became angry with WP when banned you from HairLossTalk. It was all about you. The other people here: They became angry with WP when he banned their friends. Most of them left without being banned. If you hadn't been banned, you would have stayed there. And if you hadn't been banned, you wouldn't care that WP was denigrating Pat.

You mention an argument with @Johnson, that took place in the early pages of the WP thread. I was angry with Johnson. But you left out important details as you always do. The first is that you were a lot more aggressive with Johnson than I was, I moved on quickly, but you kept going on, and on, for pages and pages, and beating that dead horse, and you're still angry at Johnson years later. Both of Johnson and I have moved on. Moving on allows me to appreciate what I like about Johnson, that he writes about his travels, his time overseas, his experiences with women, etc.

We had a poster here recently who wrote several hundred posts denying the holocaust, and posting all sorts of hateful, anti-semitic literature and imagery. Most of the active posters were disgusted by it, and I was and am genuinely grateful when people wrote that this was not ok. You, the poster who has written the most words here, wrote nothing other than a few posts where you encouraged him, because it didn't affect you personally.
Wolf said you knew he had a daughter as per my quote, that's where I "get this shit", so I guess that's fine he said that?

You didn't intervene at all here I just got sick of your constant attempts to sit on the fence and undermine someone who had serious accusations against them.

Before you were claiming I don't dare criticise people anymore because tough guy afro is gonna put me in my place, and now it's "if I catch you bullying..." This is a pure ego trip, you don't give a shit about them. The same way you insist on being as fair, balanced and reasonable as possible, you care tremendously about how you appear.

A good while ago you at least admitted this constant need to be 50/50 was actually a bad quality, and oddly being intensely focused on being as diplomatic as possible really is a terrible quality. It means that you constantly play devil's advocate until all common logic leaves you, and in this case you undermine others.

I was banned from HairLossTalk because of a build up of many months of questioning Wolf on different things, which is how I got banned, I had a problem with him long before.

Added in 10 minutes 30 seconds:
Afro let's look how you "intervened" in this thread as I was bullying others.

I made a post showing the original Pat post, very important obviously, I actually didn't say anything about Wolf, just you, and you deserved it:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=22422#p22422

Then your reply:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
If you had a daughter, you will be freaked out about everything, forever. People worry about their daughters. It also makes sense for you to be freaked out given that you were public enemy number 1 for a while. But now that I know which video you're referring to, the Peterson one, I think that your interpretation that it was about you is extremely unlikely at best. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. And more often than that, the cigar isn't pointed at you.

As for Rudiger, though you don't realize it, you did him a great favour by coming here. He was actually fading away as a poster and was losing interest, his posts were getting rarer and shorter. I was wondering if he was going to leave. But now your presence has given him something to be angry about and he's showing renewed vigour. You're breathing the life back into him.

One day he's going to be on his deathbed, and he won't be thinking about the people that he loves like a normal person. He'll be thinking about the people that he hates, and his biggest regrets will be the arguments that he didn't get around to having.
Where did I attack Wolf at all? How were you catching the big bad bully? As far as he's concerned I just posted the original message, and he started talking shit about me to dodge that post, and you followed up by proceeding to egg him on further, and oddly trying to think of the saddest thoughts running through my head as I die? Don't you often bring up unnecessarily sick posts?
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1185
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2493
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Guest-2 » 2 weeks ago

@Admin I think it's good you deleted the thread. If this was my site, I wouldn't have been able to keep it up if someone requested it taken down either. Not for them, but myself. I wouldn't feel good having it up if it was paining someone.

However, in my opinion for whatever it's worth, I think it was a mistake to let him be here and post.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
@Admin I think it's good you deleted the thread. If this was my site, I wouldn't have been able to keep it up if someone requested it taken down either. Not for them, but myself. I wouldn't feel good having it up if it was paining someone.

However, in my opinion for whatever it's worth, I think it was a mistake to let him be here and post.
There was no request.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1185
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2493
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Guest-2 » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
There was no request.
Really? Then I dont get it xD.

I honestly don't get his reasoning coming here to post repeatedly, outside of his just craving some negative attention.

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 60
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 80
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Doc » 2 weeks ago

It's called being a good human being and he has a lot of respect from me for initiating this and also apologising. I reciprocated and deleted some stuff in the other place which was unnecessary. Meeting him in the middle over Christmas meant something to me and I informed my girlfriend at the time who was aware of the feud. Even if the guy bans me, he knows my opinion will not change nor will I harass him in anyway. That's not just because I've moved on generally from hair forums but because of his sincerity and desire for peace. I wish him well in his battles. People change, mistakes happen, both ends.

I think I'm done here now anyway but may occasionally pop in to speak to a couple of people who don't use the other place much.

I'm sure this message will be torn apart but putting it out there.
"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger
"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1886
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 5141
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
This is a pure ego trip, you don't give a shit about them.
That's projection. You're a low-empathy individual and thus you assume the same of others.

I like several of the other posters here for several reasons, we have shared a lot, and some of them I now know very well. I appreciate the many who have helped me at times, those who made me laugh, and those who wrote posts that made me think "Damn, I didn't think of that!" For several of the posters here, I could tell you things about who they are, their families, what they've studied, what they've loved reading and watching, where they've travelled and would like to travel to, how and when they've been hurt, how they've been disappointed, what pisses them off, what their relationships have been like, what their dreams are, what kind of art they like, what foods they like, and so on. I could tell you about the times that they made me step back and think. Knowing all of that inevitably traces a picture of personhood in a person's mind.

One of the earliest things that I can recall reading on HairLossTalk was that of one of the current posters here talking about his parents. He would mention how his father had gone bald young, had gotten a hair piece, and had been completely delusional about the effect it had had on him. I think that his dad had never been swimming since getting the hairpiece. This contributed to the gulf between that poster and his dad. Reading that contributing to my staying on there, as having other posters be human beings makes the forum feel like a place.

With yourself, we know virtually none of those things. Because you only post to criticize others.

Compare this forum for example to a place like reddit. Reddit has more posters and more posts. Some of them are imbeciles, but some of them are also very wise and insightful. If we were only looking for total wisdom, we'd go to reddit and skim the stupid posts. But we feel more value in seeing good posts from people that we know, we don't just get the benefit of reading the good posts, but of those posts contributing to our perception of the posters, and of there being a relationship from the interactions. As an example, I laugh at Blackg's posts a lot more than I would if I didn't know him. Thinking "I wonder what JLBB thinks about X movie" is a lot more fun than thinking "I wonder the top posts about X movie are saying." In a way, this forum and others like them are a treatment for loneliness. It's unfortunately difficult to make meaningful connections in the real world. When I'm with other people, I often have to wear a mask. We all do. And we don't always know what masks the other people are wearing.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 60
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 80
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Doc » 2 weeks ago

Good post Afro, about the benefits of forums in general. I've always viewed Rudiger as an observer more than anything, similar to a voyeur, just not a happy one or one with good visual acuity. I wouldn't dwell on it, clearly he's not well. I don't know much about him either but remember everyone uses forums differently. I haven't "known him" for 2 plus years either. But I agree, every long term poster, most people will have some inclination about their likes/dislikes.
"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger
"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 349
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 998
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Pat » 2 weeks ago

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
Thank you bro. As you can see from my last reply to Pat it was short. And I'd like to apologise to Pat if I got anything wrong. Nor will I be adding anything or addressing. I explained why I was worried (in relation to my post and "that" thread) but I won't speculate anymore.
You'd like to apologise IF you were wrong? You've been proven wrong countless times at this point. You've baselessly accused me of being a pedophile, having child and animal porn, that I want to hurt innocent women and children, that I support a terrorist, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. I think you need to read my summary post again, and bare in mind that's just a summary and I probably forgot some things. I'm not even getting into all the insults you've thrown my way.

You even did this exact same thing to Fred. In the screenshot that I posted that you manipulated Fred into removing you called him a pedophile, accused him of wanting to kill full heads, woman hate/harm, racism, and you used his weaknesses/faults that he has admitted to having against him. Sounds familiar? All of this after you had banned him so he was unable to defend himself. And now you are calling him bro, are you bros with the type of people you are accusing him of being or do you admit to being a cunning liar? There's no in between.

I asked @Admin if it was ok that I send the screenshot of Wolf Packs post after he banned Fred by PM if someone doesn't believe me, and he said that I can do that. So if anyone doesn't believe that Wolf Pack is a manipulative cunning liar by now shoot me a PM.
Last edited by Pat 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1808
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Just for the record, once Wolf_nutsack has a daughter and she’s 18 I’d absolutely smash.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Just for the record, once Wolf_nutsack has a daughter and she’s 18 I’d absolutely smash.
Bro don't be greedy you had your fair share, i want to lose my virginity with her.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1808
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
What I knew was that he had had a kid.


I wrote several paragraphs in several posts critiquing Doc's posts about Pat.


I was well-aware that is why you've been giving me shit for years, you've actually mentioned it before, it's because I often intervene when you bully people. You don't like being undermined that way. Your primary goal here is to beat down others because that makes you feel superior, and when someone steps in and points that out, it lessens the impacts of your attempted beatings. The first that I can recall was how you used to always attack WhitePolarBear.

Here's a hint: If I'm around, and I catch you being a bully, I'll intervene again. You're an asshole and the way that you get pleasure from tearing people down makes me sick. There are a lot of vulnerable people on here, but you don't give a shit, you attack other people as if it's a video game. I do often intervene when I see other meanness or worse -- and you yourself have upvoted my posts where I defended you -- but the fact is that you have long been particularly bad.

It's a normal behavior. It's the same as someone stepping in if they see one neighbor beating up another neighbor. It's something that people do. Most people, most of us, are not as selfish as you are. You, for example, only became angry with WP when banned you from HairLossTalk. It was all about you. The other people here: They became angry with WP when he banned their friends. Most of them left without being banned. If you hadn't been banned, you would have stayed there. And if you hadn't been banned, you wouldn't care that WP was denigrating Pat.

You mention an argument with @Johnson, that took place in the early pages of the WP thread. I was angry with Johnson. But you left out important details as you always do. The first is that you were a lot more aggressive with Johnson than I was, I moved on quickly, but you kept going on, and on, for pages and pages, and beating that dead horse, and you're still angry at Johnson years later. Both of Johnson and I have moved on. Moving on allows me to appreciate what I like about Johnson, that he writes about his travels, his time overseas, his experiences with women, etc.

We had a poster here recently who wrote several hundred posts denying the holocaust, and posting all sorts of hateful, anti-semitic literature and imagery. Most of the active posters were disgusted by it, and I was and am genuinely grateful when people wrote that this was not ok. You, the poster who has written the most words here, wrote nothing other than a few posts where you encouraged him, because it didn't affect you personally.
I'm not going to argue the details of the arguments but as a third party who hasn't focused that much on your issues with Rudiger, this to me seems like one of the most irrational posts you've ever made.

You mention vulnerable people, from what I've seen Rudiger has rarely attacked people who are in that category or exploited this. Wolf's focus on people he claims dominance over physically and in life is a different story. In instances of defending That Guy, its typically when you genuinely strawman or make a claim that doesn't have a objective basis, its a mere inference or expectation. You are a Jewish person and That Guys posts and ethos are undeniably gross, irrational and he often comes across as a troll meaning mostly to shock or offend, particularly towards people in your direction. The desire to belittle him personally or treat him as dishonestly as he treats Jews is understandable, he seems wilfully vindictive and irrational. However I see what Rudiger sees that often the critics of him including you are not aiming solely at what he is arguing (and maybe its often too outrageous to bother with to begin with) but rather resorting to just making things up.

Ironically your entire post describes Wolf almost to a fault. I have seen Rudiger attack people for little reason other than to start fights but for the most part he is doing so for objective reasoning, its just that most people don't feel the need to attack when they see someone else is under an illusion, they simply ignore it. I agree with the beating a dead horse comment, often it is unnecessary. At the same time, often it points out truths that people are unwilling to reflect on, albeit in a non-constructive way.

You say it makes you sick that he gets pleasure from tearing people down, I have to say your defense of Wolf at the expense of people who are genuinely vulnerable, including the Admin of the forum and at the expense of the truth makes me sick. I'm not going to pretend you're a bad person for doing so because I think it comes from a place of wanting to mediate, however in this case you seem to be defending Wolf solely because he has not personally attacked you, while Rudiger has. Because your response is completely, and utterly irrational on the facts surrounding these arguments.

You're smart enough to comprehend the facts in front of you, I don't know how much attention you paid to the initial Wolf thread here or the shenanigans in general but you can acknowledge that Rudiger can be an asshole simultaneously to acknowleding that Wolf is a vindictive, delusional fake and that he is in the wrong here. I don't know why you can't, but again to me it looks blatantly obvious that its a result of Wolf being nice to you, and Rudiger being mean to you.

Added in 19 minutes 48 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
That's projection. You're a low-empathy individual and thus you assume the same of others.

I like several of the other posters here for several reasons, we have shared a lot, and some of them I now know very well. I appreciate the many who have helped me at times, those who made me laugh, and those who wrote posts that made me think "Damn, I didn't think of that!" For several of the posters here, I could tell you things about who they are, their families, what they've studied, what they've loved reading and watching, where they've travelled and would like to travel to, how and when they've been hurt, how they've been disappointed, what pisses them off, what their relationships have been like, what their dreams are, what kind of art they like, what foods they like, and so on. I could tell you about the times that they made me step back and think. Knowing all of that inevitably traces a picture of personhood in a person's mind.

One of the earliest things that I can recall reading on HairLossTalk was that of one of the current posters here talking about his parents. He would mention how his father had gone bald young, had gotten a hair piece, and had been completely delusional about the effect it had had on him. I think that his dad had never been swimming since getting the hairpiece. This contributed to the gulf between that poster and his dad. Reading that contributing to my staying on there, as having other posters be human beings makes the forum feel like a place.

With yourself, we know virtually none of those things. Because you only post to criticize others.

Compare this forum for example to a place like reddit. Reddit has more posters and more posts. Some of them are imbeciles, but some of them are also very wise and insightful. If we were only looking for total wisdom, we'd go to reddit and skim the stupid posts. But we feel more value in seeing good posts from people that we know, we don't just get the benefit of reading the good posts, but of those posts contributing to our perception of the posters, and of there being a relationship from the interactions. As an example, I laugh at Blackg's posts a lot more than I would if I didn't know him. Thinking "I wonder what JLBB thinks about X movie" is a lot more fun than thinking "I wonder the top posts about X movie are saying." In a way, this forum and others like them are a treatment for loneliness. It's unfortunately difficult to make meaningful connections in the real world. When I'm with other people, I often have to wear a mask. We all do. And we don't always know what masks the other people are wearing.
"One of the earliest things that I can recall reading on HairLossTalk was that of one of the current posters here talking about his parents. He would mention how his father had gone bald young, had gotten a hair piece, and had been completely delusional about the effect it had had on him. I think that his dad had never been swimming since getting the hairpiece. This contributed to the gulf between that poster and his dad. Reading that contributing to my staying on there, as having other posters be human beings makes the forum feel like a place."

I do think this is a very worthwhile point also, however I would contrast Rudiger who virtually doesn't share in this regard, to wolf who shares but through a persona that is clearly often utterly false, and largely intended to impose a sense of superiority over others in a vulnerable position on a hairloss forum.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests