IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
What a pointless post. "I know him, he's good" all the way from Egypt to Norway :lol: You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us.

Yeah man, totally normal, lets say I'm angry today. I'll do a sexualised voiceover in relation to someone's daughter or dogs fucking girls. JLBB has been angry sure, so have I but this was where his inner deviancy came out. ThatGuy may have denied the holocaust even on HairLossTalk as a Nazi but he isn't about to invent some machine and gas people - he simply can't do much thankfully. The problem here is I believe laws have already been broken. Of course I can't prove it which is why I said I'll leave it.

Added in 4 minutes 53 seconds:

I didn't even know Pat wrote much in that thread? I thought it was just another two people. There is no revenge. I am not criticising all areas of his life or bullying his very existence.

I asked you about those 2 scenarios - I like the way no one has addressed it but just said "lay off, he's a friend, he's been bullied." Ah okay, that's alright then to post about dogs fucking girls (animal abuse too) and a voiceover against a young girl (child abuse). Afro himself called it creepy but of course will remain silent now. You all see it as normal because he's your "friend" on here, for neutrals this would be horrifying.

I also told you I've said it now and I'm not going to bring it up anymore. Yet why do you keep asking me? I've been crystal clear why I brought it up. It was a question of morals and I know he won't ever give a truthful answer so that's the end of that. I will no longer message him even in his reply.
First, I'm only skimming your posts right now. That is not personal and is what I do when reading flame wars, and I remember I used to always scroll down the page when you and Admin were going at it. The only people I find readable in flame wars are those who have a very good sense of humor. Remember Macaroni? He would own all of us in a flame war. You have a good and effective writing style for technical and descriptive writing, but you're simply not as effective for snark, etc. For whatever it's worth, that I think that largely applies to my writing style as well. I think that it also applies to Admin, Rudiger, and Pj.

Now, while skimming your post, I saw that you mentioned Pat's post from a few week ago, about women fucking dogs. It's not a good supporting argument. There were posters who disagreed with Pat and wrote about it, at the very least Exodus did. I disagreed with Pat, though I don't remember if I posted about it. I had also discussed dogs with Pat at a previous occasion. I believe that Pat is mistaken in what he wrote, but I'm not going to hate him for all eternity for it and flame him on unrelated subjects. I also have empathy for him writing that because it reminds me of something else, that I'll expand on if there's a request.

I agree that "normals" would be horrified by Pat's post, but I don't give that much weight, and neither should you. Being "normal" isn't about having a superior or greater empathy, it's about having a statistically standard empathy, where the composition of the circle of inclusion is specific to your time and place. Normal people care about dogs -- which is good and I love dogs -- but there are a whole bunch of other situations/groups/beings that they don't give a shit about. For example Pat wrote that there's nothing wrong with living in a basement. It can happen due to any sort of reasons. For making that comment, we can say that Pat is not statistically normal. In a lot of normal society, it is not only ok but in fact good to laugh at people living in a basement.

You have one legit complaint about Pat. You're saying that he made a voiceover where he threatened your family. I don't remember this happening, but that sounds really awful. We're all a little afraid of being doxxed here, or of being exposed, and having someone use video or voice to make an attack makes the forum feel more real and thus more threatening. You would be more effective, and more convincing, if you simply focused on that, something like this:
"Pat, your voiceover really bothered me. I'm relieved that it's deleted now. Please don't do that again."
And not
"You fucking pedophile Incel, here's a video of a British person who raped 136 people, I'm going to close your account since you no longer need it."
Aside from losing your own anger, at that point you place the ball squarely in Pat's court. If he makes another video or voice recording, he will look awful.
And in my opinion, you can end the argument by rescinding his ban.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride

Post by Doc » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
First, I'm only skimming your posts right now. That is not personal and is what I do when reading flame wars, and I remember I used to always scroll down the page when you and Admin were going at it. The only people I find readable in flame wars are those who have a very good sense of humor. Remember Macaroni? He would own all of us in a flame war. You have a good and effective writing style for technical and descriptive writing, but you're simply not as effective for snark, etc. For whatever it's worth, that I think that largely applies to my writing style as well. I think that it also applies to Admin, Rudiger, and Pj.

Now, while skimming your post, I saw that you mentioned Pat's post from a few week ago, about women fucking dogs. It's not a good supporting argument. There were posters who disagreed with Pat and wrote about it, at the very least Exodus did. I disagreed with Pat, though I don't remember if I posted about it. I had also discussed dogs with Pat at a previous occasion. I believe that Pat is mistaken in what he wrote, but I'm not going to hate him for all eternity for it and flame him on unrelated subjects. I also have empathy for him writing that because it reminds me of something else, that I'll expand on if there's a request.

I agree that "normals" would be horrified by Pat's post, but I don't give that much weight, and neither should you. Being "normal" isn't about having a superior or greater empathy, it's about having a statistically standard empathy, where the composition of the circle of inclusion is specific to your time and place. Normal people care about dogs -- which is good and I love dogs -- but there are a whole bunch of other situations/groups/beings that they don't give a shit about. For example Pat wrote that there's nothing wrong with living in a basement. It can happen due to any sort of reasons. For making that comment, we can say that Pat is not statistically normal. In a lot of normal society, it is not only ok but in fact good to laugh at people living in a basement.

You have one legit complaint about Pat. You're saying that he made a voiceover where he threatened your family. I don't remember this happening, but that sounds really awful. We're all a little afraid of being doxxed here, or of being exposed, and having someone use video or voice to make an attack makes the forum feel more real and thus more threatening. You would be more effective, and more convincing, if you simply focused on that, something like this:
"Pat, your voiceover really bothered me. I'm relieved that it's deleted now. Please don't do that again."
And not
"You fucking pedophile Incel, here's a video of a British person who raped 136 people, I'm going to close your account since you no longer need it."
Aside from losing your own anger, at that point you place the ball squarely in Pat's court. If he makes another video or voice recording, he will look awful.
And in my opinion, you can end the argument by rescinding his ban.
Thank you Afro, always a sensible post with you around. With others, rather than actually address the scenarios in question, it would simply be deflection "you have nothing better to do," "LARP" "you are nameless," "Pat WaZ gud boy, me friend" or "revenge for the old thread" etc. Massive contrast with HairLossTalk.

I wasn't aware that you had wrote about the dog comments or that Ex had, good on him. I was actually referring to your voiceover comments because I remember when I was alerted on HairLossTalk, I came on here to look to see if it was true. And underneath the voiceover or perhaps with the thumbs up rating, you wrote "creepy." I wasn't worried about being doxxed or threatened at all, just that he was a sick freak for talking about the grooming and exploitation of a child. Just after I had posted about a "princess daughter." Most people feel quite strongly about paedophilia and in the UK it's often a source of agreement to string them up, burn them or torture them. He posted 24 hours after I had about having a young daughter in my own thread on here IIRC. So that's the only reason for my anger because I remembered while he was creating a pointless argument about derma rolling and girls which I don't care for. I have calmed down now and apologies to the forum. I'm not interested in his reply at all which will be ignored as I said. He can't deny the creepy voicemail and the connection to my child, but he can simply say it was something "horrifying he just happened to come across and needed to share."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mancheste ... ng-scandal

This probably explains Xerox's lax attitude where child brides and as long as she is menstruating it's okay for marriage to much older men. But this happening in a civilised country time and again is quite frightening. In the UK grooming has resulted in thousands of white girls being abused. Some of these offenders were reported to be quoting the Quran as they raped the girl so it's not simply a case of a deranged or druggie individual who just happened to be muslim. I saw an article on left leaning Independent about this. Even they had to cave in about the reported Quran quotes. My coptic half half Uk born Egyptian friend said it's a problem of religion. He's obviously benefited from an open mind being born here but also being Xtian where not all scriptures are taken literally.

Anyhow, I am no way comparing @Pat to this story. Just that I hope you control your thoughts better at least. I can never unlock an account after and anyway it's a non issue. He doesn't like it there and hasn't been there in 2 years. I think this is his home and he would hate the impact now which is much more mainstream. Oh "normal" matters absolutely - where 95% of the population lie but I agree it shouldn't be used as a point in certain situations. Plenty of people who are not "normal" for example are still good people. I just had a problem with his comment, that's all.
"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger
"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

The post in question:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79&start=105#p17489

This is absolutely insane. Good thing we have fair and balanced guys like Afro around to just believe total manipulative liars like Wolf and enable his "truths", and cuck out at every chance just as this moral grandstanding to show how reasonable he is.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

This mitigates things greatly, thanks Rudi. Pat was never as guilty as Wolf made out.

Obsession can trick us all.
Moore/Trump 2020

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
This mitigates things greatly, thanks Rudi. Pat was never as guilty as Wolf made out.

Obsession can trick us all.
That's not the one in question, I don't even know what is that, first time I saw it. Amusing to see him working hard though through 137 posts.

@Admin can you at least please confirm it was in my thread or is now deleted? Pat knows very well what the voiceover is and Afro had commented creepy or rated it as such. That is why Pat didn't deny it. That I remember, immediately being 24 hours after my post about a daughter. If I have my wires crossed, I'll say unlike Pat and derma rolling/girlfriend obsession for example. Rudi I don't expect anything as he's schizotypal but a broken record can be right too. Rudi can you look into this again for all of us?

What Rudi posted was by Fred lol. So it is not that one. Pat himself says it was his own one which is the one I am referring to.

I actually remember that post it was a Jordan Peterson deepfake voice over website and I copypasted a ridiculous copypasta in it

Of course it was copy paste, ridiculous - cover up game - he's aware how disturbing it was 24 hours after I posted about a daughter which he will also deny. I also think threads have been merged on here or posts moved. Because such a post was in my own thread on here 24 hours after my daughter post - now those dates can't be proven I think. Even if it was copy paste, he was looking for something disturbing and posted about a future child. So yeah, pathetic it was aimed at me.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Pat's post was directly under Fred's and he was just following Fred's example of how voices can be easily manipulated by the average plonker with the right app.

The fact that Pat's voice-fake featured a scenario about our western daughters being manipulated into sexual playthings (at the right legal age, I presume), by the wrong type of man, was incidental I believe.

It had little to do with you, Wolf and more to do with the fact that these voice-fakes can be quite scary in the wrong hands.

Don't let your anger blind you.
Moore/Trump 2020

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
Pat's post was directly under Fred's and he was just following Fred's example of how voices can be easily manipulated by the average plonker with the right app.

The fact that Pat's voice-fake featured a scenario about our western daughters being manipulated into sexual playthings (at the right legal age, I presume), by the wrong type of man, was incidental I believe.

It had little to do with you, Wolf and more to do with the fact that these voice-fakes can be quite scary in the wrong hands.

Don't let your anger blind you.
Blackg, I was busy, you're right it's under Fred's post. I am not angry at all anymore about that. I am happy to say sorry to Pat and that I was wrong if that is the case but I still don't believe so. That is where Rudi is wrong about me (for the 1000th time). He sees me bowing down to Afro as some sort of false worship: no bozo, I respect his analysis because it does make me think, simple as that. I'm direct. In the same way I don't find correct answers in Rudi's analysis of my dick, driving, height, waist, needing a masters, misunderstanding a therapist role after 5 years of reading etc. He makes 300 posts on me with about a few paragraphs being remotely right - poor returns. I don't hold it against him anymore, he is most likely schizotypal/paranoid personality, only rational explanation for so many misunderstandings and believing he experienced so many "check mate" moments. When Shook said he was salty, that was not the only truth for disjointed bizzare rants and conclusions.

Blackg, I don't even know the posts on HairLossTalk so it would be more difficult for me to know things here. However, after the alert I received on HairLossTalk at the time, I did look myself at this voiceover and I was freaked out. Ask yourself this: If I had saw it like under Fred's posts (which you pointed out correctly) in the JP thread, and it also wasn't linked to a post under 24 hours about my daughter, would I react like this? No. Now look at the history, it's not paranoia at all but a logical explanation to some pathetic grown men.
You can call it incidental but you know very well what happened in my deleted thread. Every post I made unrelated on HairLossTalk was screenshotted and twisted to suit an agenda. So why would I be paranoid that a post about my daughter was followed up with a creepy grooming voiceover AND it was in my thread 24 hours later? Fred regularly merges and creates threads so now it looks like it logically follows that. There was a reason I was alarmed at the time.

Here is what most likely transpired which cannot be proven. You know every post I made, was twisted in that thread (fact, no paranoia) but also probably twisted further over PM where it was too much for public consumption. So when the daughter post was made, they had a laugh about it over PM, haha damn princess, lets hope she gets what she deserves one day and is destroyed sexually, damn pampered slut, cock carousel and other favourite beta phrases of Pat. Then Pat posted the creepy voiceover. I remember seeing that voiceover in isolation somewhere, most likely my thread and Afro had commented negatively but Fred had liked it. He probably knew the background story. For the record, we've moved on and I will not drag Fred into this. I know he's going through a rough time but he's been genuine and I apprepreciate that. Nobody is perfect and we both said sorry. I wish him well and Pat too but I will still call out Pat on this because an apology would be good for saying this about someone's family. That is simply going too far.

So what you see as our western daughters being manipulated into sexual beings in that post, was actually Pat deriving pleasure over my daughter being used up sexually and discarded. It's in keeping with the dogs and girls having sex comment. He's a deviant in my opinion who enjoys the mental and physical degradation of teen girls.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
Blackg, I was busy, you're right it's under Fred's post. I am not angry at all anymore about that. I am happy to say sorry to Pat and that I was wrong if that is the case but I still don't believe so. That is where Rudi is wrong about me (for the 1000th time). He sees me bowing down to Afro as some sort of false worship: no bozo, I respect his analysis because it does make me think, simple as that. I'm direct. In the same way I don't find correct answers in Rudi's analysis of my dick, driving, height, waist, needing a masters, misunderstanding a therapist role after 5 years of reading etc. He makes 300 posts on me with about a few paragraphs being remotely right - poor returns. I don't hold it against him anymore, he is most likely schizotypal/paranoid personality, only rational explanation for so many misunderstandings and believing he experienced so many "check mate" moments. When Shook said he was salty, that was not the only truth for disjointed bizzare rants and conclusions.

Blackg, I don't even know the posts on HairLossTalk so it would be more difficult for me to know things here. However, after the alert I received on HairLossTalk at the time, I did look myself at this voiceover and I was freaked out. Ask yourself this: If I had saw it like under Fred's posts (which you pointed out correctly) in the JP thread, and it also wasn't linked to a post under 24 hours about my daughter, would I react like this? No. Now look at the history, it's not paranoia at all but a logical explanation to some pathetic grown men.
You can call it incidental but you know very well what happened in my deleted thread. Every post I made unrelated on HairLossTalk was screenshotted and twisted to suit an agenda. So why would I be paranoid that a post about my daughter was followed up with a creepy grooming voiceover AND it was in my thread 24 hours later? Fred regularly merges and creates threads so now it looks like it logically follows that. There was a reason I was alarmed at the time.

Here is what most likely transpired which cannot be proven. You know every post I made, was twisted in that thread (fact, no paranoia) but also probably twisted further over PM where it was too much for public consumption. So when the daughter post was made, they had a laugh about it over PM, haha damn princess, lets hope she gets what she deserves one day and is destroyed sexually, damn pampered slut, cock carousel and other favourite beta phrases of Pat. Then Pat posted the creepy voiceover. I remember seeing that voiceover in isolation somewhere, most likely my thread and Afro had commented negatively but Fred had liked it. He probably knew the background story. For the record, we've moved on and I will not drag Fred into this. I know he's going through a rough time but he's been genuine and I apprepreciate that. Nobody is perfect and we both said sorry. I wish him well and Pat too but I will still call out Pat on this because an apology would be good for saying this about someone's family. That is simply going too far.

So what you see as our western daughters being manipulated into sexual beings in that post, was actually Pat deriving pleasure over my daughter being used up sexually and discarded. It's in keeping with the dogs and girls having sex comment. He's a deviant in my opinion who enjoys the mental and physical degradation of teen girls.
If you had a daughter, you will be freaked out about everything, forever. People worry about their daughters. It also makes sense for you to be freaked out given that you were public enemy number 1 for a while. But now that I know which video you're referring to, the Peterson one, I think that your interpretation that it was about you is extremely unlikely at best. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. And more often than that, the cigar isn't pointed at you.

As for Rudiger, though you don't realize it, you did him a great favour by coming here. He was actually fading away as a poster and was losing interest, his posts were getting rarer and shorter. I was wondering if he was going to leave. But now your presence has given him something to be angry about and he's showing renewed vigour. You're breathing the life back into him.

One day he's going to be on his deathbed, and he won't be thinking about the people that he loves like a normal person. He'll be thinking about the people that he hates, and his biggest regrets will be the arguments that he didn't get around to having.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
If you had a daughter, you will be freaked out about everything, forever. People worry about their daughters. It also makes sense for you to be freaked out given that you were public enemy number 1 for a while. But now that I know which video you're referring to, the Peterson one, I think that your interpretation that it was about you is extremely unlikely at best. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. And more often than that, the cigar isn't pointed at you.

As for Rudiger, though you don't realize it, you did him a great favour by coming here. He was actually fading away as a poster and was losing interest, his posts were getting rarer and shorter. I was wondering if he was going to leave. But now your presence has given him something to be angry about and he's showing renewed vigour. You're breathing the life back into him.

One day he's going to be on his deathbed, and he won't be thinking about the people that he loves like a normal person. He'll be thinking about the people that he hates, and his biggest regrets will be the arguments that he didn't get around to having.
Afro, the first paragraph I totally agree with. The rest was mostly a cheap shot at Rudi.
Moore/Trump 2020

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Now this is a rather unaggressive conclusion about another person. Très chic.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

@Hairblues please post more, I miss you.

Added in 5 minutes 32 seconds:
Arjen wrote:
2 weeks ago
Now this is a rather unaggressive conclusion about another person. Très chic.
Très chic=(that's the ticket) or (that's the way).
Moore/Trump 2020

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago

I may have one in the future and like most guys I probably will be worried. I only have to look at my friends circle for that. But overall, it's all worth it. Do you think it was unlikely if the original post by Pat was made in a thread dedicated to me, only later to be merged by Fred? Anyhow I've moved on as I said yesterday and the only reason I mentioned it was because the voiceover was found. I'm glad you can understand why I was concerned at the time bearing in mind the situation. However, just like Pat can't even admit that it was own insecurity that led him to conclude my dutasteride/derma rolling post was about my girlfriend, he sure can't admit something of this nature. Nor did he admit that describing black people as niggers, mudbloods, half breeds or branch swinging monkeys is highly inappropriate. In other words, its all good.

I agree with your assessment of Rudiger but I wouldn't count that as a favour at all. If he becomes like that again due to me, it's what is termed as acute on chronic, a flare up basically of whatever problem(s) he has. Certainly I won't be taking part in long winded exchanges as I know he is not all there. That is why I have him on ignore and only address certain quoted messages which are relevant, like what blackg quoted. Him fading away is probably better for his mental health though. Everyone is different, some do okay with a forum, others without. Dante for example.

Added in 1 minute 49 seconds:
blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
@Hairblues please post more, I miss you.

Added in 5 minutes 32 seconds:

Très chic=(that's the ticket) or (that's the way).
I don't think it was a cheap shot, rather based on observation of relentless persistence and barking up the wrong tree (many times). If Afro wrote hundreds of angry incorrect posts on Rudiger from every angle it's a different matter. But since he also has him on ignore, it's clear he doesn't wish to invest time in a futile incoherent debate. As such it was simply a statement without a desire to invite further discussion.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

ITT: 2 guys fundamentally disagree with each other on a vital point (a blatant lie) but are too cucked to confront each other about it so have channeled their discussion to their bitterness over someone else.

And that someone else? The guy they both put on Ignore and repeatedly talk about how little they talk about him as they no longer wish to acknowledge him anymore, all the while having his name directly underneath every post they write.

images (12).jpeg
images (12).jpeg (12.1 KiB) Viewed 126 times
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

I forgot to mention, after discussions with Admin, he is welcome to return to HairLossTalk if he feels it may help his situation.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
ITT: 2 guys fundamentally disagree with each other on a vital point (a blatant lie) but are too cucked to confront each other about it so have channeled their discussion to their bitterness over someone else.

And that someone else? The guy they both put on Ignore and repeatedly talk about how little they talk about him as they no longer wish to acknowledge him anymore, all the while having his name directly underneath every post they write.

images (12).jpeg
There is no ignore function on this forum software. There is a "foe" function, so I see your enraged posts whenever they get quoted. Moreover, I often login via proxy.

With respect to your constant whining about my signature -- that is some serious hypocritical projection on your part. You were quoting me in your signature for a year. If you can't take it, that's fine, but then don't dish it. However, given that my point has been made, and that it's bothering you a lot, I will remove it. You were previously fighting with half the forum, and since I pointed this out you have stopped because you know that everybody read what I wrote and that your attacks are thus effectively neutralized. You live to attack others, but for the time being you will have to pick your spots very carefully.

It is the case that most of your posts are negative, even when they're not about other people. You never post humour of any kind -- I don't know if I've ever laughed from any of your posts -- and you never post in the film and TV section. You do post in the political pages sometimes, and it's always extremely negative and dark, about how Antifa is the greatest threat, about how people shouldn't fear nazis, etc.