IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 962
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Were you drunk when you wrote this?
Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
When I read this I just had to take a deep breath and then walk away, because it's so insane I don't even know where to start. I can only assume others read the first few sentences and couldn't take anymore (and I don't blame them, I literally wanted to stop reading).

"The student even admits he was doing it to show the Native American he won't get pushed around."

What the actual fuck? The most annoying thing is that you phrase it as if he's "admitting" something shocking. You mean the 16 year old kid "even admitted" he didn't want to get abused in public by an adult bullying him?

"The person who had the drum beat in their face even states himself he was smirking to show the Native American he wouldn't be bullied."

Oh did he "even" state that himself? That he was going to stand up to a bully? How awful of him! What the fuck is wrong with you?
Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
But this isn't correct anyway (you can't get anything right), it wasn't initially about smirking to stand up for himself or anything, he was confused as to what the fuck this old meth head Indian guy was doing walking right up to him and beating a drum in his face, so he thought smiling would diffuse the situation as a welcoming gesture. And I know that sounds far fetched, but remember that the kids initially joined in on the drumming by dancing to the beat of it, most of the boys thought the Indian was actually joining in with them (many even thought this afterwards, as they didn't notice the stare down, some of them didn't know there was intimidation until it hit the news). The kid quickly realises the Indian is not being friendly, he's walked right up in to his personal space, and bangs a drum inches away from a minor's face. And you think that's alright.
What?

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
The kid is clearly nervous, he's flinching and blinking as Dances with Meth beats away and yelps in front of him, I mean just watch the fucking thing again. The Indian guy is about to walk past Nick Sandmann, he's walking across another boy who is in front of Sandmann, he then locks eyes, deliberately turns to the right, and walks 3 or 4 feet directly in to his face, and stops at that spot, making no attempt to move past him or around him.

No attempt was made to get around the boy, and no attempt was made by Sandmann to stop him - he didn't move to either side as you would to "block" someone, he didn't put his arms or elbows or shoulders out in any particular direction, he stood completely still and didn't lean forward or anything. He could not have been more passive.



Go to 17:30. Are you actually telling me that boy blocked him? And you're also telling me Sandmann did not seem remotely intimidated?

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Edit: I actually watched it again and it's even worse than I thought. Firstly, at 18:30 the Indian guy moves to the left of the boy, and there's space to pass through (there's another angle of this) and he doesn't, he stops again and gets louder and beats harder, and even closer to the boy. Can you see how wrong you are about how he was intentionally blocking the Indian? He clearly doesn't fucking move as the Indian guy moves to get past, there is zero intention of trying to stop him. Then it gets particularly bad, look how closely he drums to the boys face at 18:38, notice how he's also chanting louder, and beating harder as well. He's pissed off the boy was not intimidated, so he's getting louder and more intimidating, exactly what a bully does. If your tactic doesn't work initially, go harder. And remember we're talking about a grown man, and a child here, but still this is all justified in your fucked up mind. Are you telling me around 18:38 that he's not intentionally intimidating the boy, are you telling me that the boy does not look a bit scared and nervous? At 18:53 the camera drops a little and you can see Sandmann has his hands together behind his back, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? This is blocking and intimidation? (end of Edit)
Oh no, not another edit! :o :shock: :wtf:


Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
But your reading comprehension is absolutely abysmal. Even though Nathan Phillips did intimidate that boy, I was clearly talking about the Black Hebrew Israelites who were hurling abuse at the boys for a few hours before the incident, they were even abusing Phillips and his Indian friends as well. Phillips' ridiculous reason for walking up to the boys is because he felt they were being racist to the black guys and chanting "build the wall" (which is widely debunked as un-true, and you haven't said a word about that). I was in the middle of talking about them being intimidating, and somehow you thought I meant Phillips? I just re-read it again and have no idea how you came to that, unless you're on acid or something.
It's a youtube video. No reading skills needed!


Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Don't give me these fucking diversionary truism's like "it's true that the boy didn't curse at him- I'll give you that" fucking DUH, I never suggested you said that, how absolutely pointless of you to "admit" something that was never debated or in doubt.

"He states he did it to save the kids from the racist words thrown by the other group. "

No, no, just no (ugh jesus fucking christ this is so hard) he said he was intervening to stop the kids from being racist to the black guys, you could not have got more mixed up here. He said he heard "build a wall" chants, directed at the Black Israelites, and that doesn't even make sense. Does he think the border wall is separating America from the sub-Saharan?
What would Jesus do in this situation?

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
But I mean, your utter stupidity is infinite, it really is. You're claiming the Indian guy is saying he was saving the Covington boys from racist abuse, you're actually saying this. What the fuck is your mind? I've never heard anyone claim such a stupid thing, it's actually fucking warped.
So would you describe your stupidity as finite then? What number would you rate
it?



"The whole point is they were taking a day off of school, and marching around the white house when government was shutdown, on a
school day (Friday)."

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
What is this fucking sentence?! The whole point is, what? You just went on to vaguely state what happened, what the hell are you talking about? Were you seriously drunk?
How many beers later did you write that?
Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
So I ask again, what did they actually do wrong? I'm not saying you're claiming they did something illegal, or that you're saying they cursed or were abusive, but you repeatedly talk about them negatively and what they did was disrespectful. When asked for specifics, you say the boy "blocked" him, that's now completely debunked and ripped apart, so now what? Are you going to scramble to think of some other reason it must be wrong? Because they wore MAGA hats and you don't know how to deal with that?

Because that's all this is about, that's the only reason you hate them in such a biased way. I really just wanted to write all this and get to the bottom of your reasoning, because you have the mentality and simple mindedness of a fucking child, Ironically you kept saying "just watch the whole video" in a way that's like "just think for yourself, mane" when you fail so badly at doing this, because they wear MAGA hats, your bias has taken 100% control of you, and that would terrify me if I felt so disconnected from any form of reason or logic. What a fucking retard. Fuck you.
Do you read some of the paragraphs you write, or do you just type out whatever comes to your mind?

The MAGA hats? I don't know if you're even joking when you say that. Really? It was because I saw them
where MAGA hats.

That thought came to you because? :clap: :lol:

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 830
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2200
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
Were you drunk when you wrote this?





What?








Oh no, not another edit! :o :shock: :wtf:





It's a youtube video. No reading skills needed!





What would Jesus do in this situation?




So would you describe your stupidity as finite then? What number would you rate
it?



"The whole point is they were taking a day off of school, and marching around the white house when government was shutdown, on a
school day (Friday)."




How many beers later did you write that?



Do you read some of the paragraphs you write, or do you just type out whatever comes to your mind?

The MAGA hats? I don't know if you're even joking when you say that. Really? It was because I saw them
where MAGA hats.

That thought came to you because? :clap: :lol:
Yes because you saw them wear MAGA hats. That's the reason you can't make a single argument against what I'm saying.

In particular you just watched the video again and realised the Indian wasn't "blocked" and Sandmann or any other boy made no motion towards blocking him, and instead Nathan Phillips chose deliberately to walk right up in his face. You can't refute that whatsoever, so your piss poor response is to try laugh it off and repeat that I must be drunk, because you read things from what is a drunken or broken perspective.

I wrote about how I couldn't understand how a father could watch this video and not think about their own kid being caught up in the same situation, but then I never thought about father's who never had a paternal extinct and don't give a shit about their kids. It correlates with how you only mention being a dad here and there when you can virtue signal "as a parent". Do they even talk to you? Fuck I don't know what I'd do if I was them, if you're as bad in real life as your writings and baffling logic are on here.

Let me be more specific- just because your video watching comprehension is retarded, doesn't mean your reading comprehension skills can't be retarded on top of that, and your writing skills are literally like you are one fifth of your real age. In fact it all lines up in perfect disharmony for what is one mess of a human being.

Again, you can't look at that video and make any argument at this stage, you realise that, you realise you just hate MAGA hats and you're a biased retard, case closed.

Otherwise, spell out in the the video what backs up your argument. You were so confident about it before, and now you're smashing down votes from insecurity, and repeatedly asking if I'm drunk in the most 2 dimensional way because before I asked if you were drunk. I've seen you do this before actually, you can't even think of your own insults, you literally just mirror whatever's in front of you because you don't have 2 braincells to rub together for a sentient original thought.

Even if I was hammered out of my fucking mind, my posts would still make ten times more sense than anything you could ever write, or even anything your fucking warped mind could ever think.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 962
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Are you driving while you type this?

Forgot about your situation.
Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Yes because you saw them wear MAGA hats. That's the reason you can't make a single argument against what I'm saying.

In particular you just watched the video again and realised the Indian wasn't "blocked" and Sandmann or any other boy made no motion towards blocking him, and instead Nathan Phillips chose deliberately to walk right up in his face. You can't refute that whatsoever, so your piss poor response is to try laugh it off and repeat that I must be drunk, because you read things from what is a drunken or broken perspective.

I wrote about how I couldn't understand how a father could watch this video and not think about their own kid being caught up in the same situation, but then I never thought about father's who never had a paternal extinct and don't give a shit about their kids. It correlates with how you only mention being a dad here and there when you can virtue signal "as a parent". Do they even talk to you? Fuck I don't know what I'd do if I was them, if you're as bad in real life as your writings and baffling logic are on here.

Let me be more specific- just because your video watching comprehension is retarded, doesn't mean your reading comprehension skills can't be retarded on top of that, and your writing skills are literally like you are one fifth of your real age. In fact it all lines up in perfect disharmony for what is one mess of a human being.

Again, you can't look at that video and make any argument at this stage, you realise that, you realise you just hate MAGA hats and you're a biased retard, case closed.

Otherwise, spell out in the the video what backs up your argument. You were so confident about it before, and now you're smashing down votes from insecurity, and repeatedly asking if I'm drunk in the most 2 dimensional way because before I asked if you were drunk. I've seen you do this before actually, you can't even think of your own insults, you literally just mirror whatever's in front of you because you don't have 2 braincells to rub together for a sentient original thought.

Even if I was hammered out of my fucking mind, my posts would still make ten times more sense than anything you could ever write, or even anything your fucking warped mind could ever think.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 830
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2200
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 week ago
The more I read about this stuff and talk about it, the angrier towards women I get. I feel like I'm back in my MGTOW days. If I would have to date now, I'm sure I would push away some women with my internal hate :twisted:

Youtube suggested me yesterday to watch this Video: :thinking:



The guy talks about how people (mostly women) see him as a guy below average.

To pack the Video up: He knew from a very early age, that the "pretty girls" are not for him. They do not live in his world. Very honest and self-reflected from him. Have you ever heard a fat girl saying: "The pretty Chads are not made for me..." Never.

He goes on talking about how he only chased the girls that he thought were below average as well. Girls with big noses, fattys and other girls with physical flaws. Basically, he tried to date in his league.

Interesting in Videos like this is isn't the content. Nothing he said we didn't know before right? But the comment sections are always interesting.

Men telling him in the comments to get surgery, lose the glasses, work out etc basically that he tries to at least get 1-2 points out of his current SMV.

But the few women in the comments are suggestion stuff like: "You are so brave and your personality is nice, you will find a women" or one told him to move to another country because: "Taste are different in other countries".

Yes in the eyes for Stacey in New York, he is basically below a pig but for Ling Ling in China, he is a Chad. Sure. Its not like that attraction isn't the same everywhere more or less.

My theory on that is, that if women in the past would have told a man that he is too ugly to date --> reproduce, it was very dangerous for them and could get a woman killed. Also, it could be, they don't want unconsciously hat ugly guys are reproducing. So they basically helping Darwin to sort out the bottom guys which is kinda fucked up when you think about a mother telling her bellow average son to: "just be yourselves" when she knows, its simply not enough.
I guess a lot of people saw that video, including Lauren Chen. I normally agree with this girl but this seems naive.

@Arjen @Pat brace yourselves for when she really gets in to it, around the 6 minute mark...



Yes of course women should indeed feel they are being judged- by other fucking women!

Of course men prefer attractive women, but do they agree to accept being incel if they clearly can't find a 8/10? No, they settle, they have self-awareness, they make that decision at some point, that there's a level they are accepted on, and that's nature. As men who realise this, they move on.

Average women watch too many romantic comedies and remember that one time a Gosling lookalike fucked her, and now nothing else is "acceptable" enough.

And even worse now attractive women are even being judged for being stick thin insects for being under 150 pounds.

I've said this plenty of times before (I don't really know if anyone agrees) but I actually think most attractive girls are more level headed then 3-5's who are insecure and feel they need someone "special".

So I guess the answer is to go fuck around with model-esque 7+'s? Lol ok, I guess that's not a viable answer either. But it is amazing how many attractive women feel like they genuinely don't get approached by men, as most are desperate for average women, never mind attractive ones (that said if an attractive one went online she'd have dozens of suitable matches in like 0.3 seconds).

I don't know if anyone is noticing my more "black pill" thoughts (or it's probably more tame, like a red pill) but I guess in past months I'm starting to wake up to what I see on the dating market, and the amount of guys that are desperate and getting nowhere. A friend of mine (although to be fair, he's kind of a delusional douche, harmless though) is probably at least 6, maybe 7, he's way too god damn skinny and his hygiene is awful. But he was dating appropriately another 6/7 for a handful of years, she ended it instantly, like a heart attack, got her friend to collect things from his house, it was clear that she'd already set herself up with someone else.

Now actually, that guy was a bit of a fuck up, had an online gambling addiction, had delusions of grandeur any time he "won big" (I don't know how many thousands he lost in the last few years) and how he'll end up in poker tournaments on TV, after he won $200 in a tournament, etc.

So the break up didn't surprise me, she'd spend hours of her weekend sitting watching him play poker on his laptop, going nuts every time he fucked up, and she'd just be sitting on her phone (I'm also friends with his housemate, I couldn't believe a decent looking girl was happy to sit around for several hours with just her phone for entertainment, every single weekend). He'd also book and plan a ridiculous amount of holidays, and never have the money to actually go on them, it was ridiculous really. At one stage actually, to put on a front for his friends making fun of him and how hotel.com must love taking his deposits every 6 weeks etc. he actually pretended he went on holiday to Spain with her, and swore a few of us to secrecy (I happened to be around when it was discovered, I wouldn't normally be close enough for him to tell me this).

So, complete compulsive liar. That girl deserved a fucking medal (or to be slapped with a medal for being so stupid).

Aaaaanyway, he spent several months desperately going out, trying it on with randomers (fine) and some close female friends (usually not so fine, and weird) falling in love with any girl who was nice enough to let him ramble on about how he's this big shot travelling poker player- including that 24 year old I've mentioned @Arjen. That was definitely not fine, but he just said he respected I've been on and off with her and he wasn't going to do anything with her, LOL, so polite he didn't steal her away from me, when she is thoroughly nice about 99% of people, but bitched extensively about what a retard he is.

So basically after several months he finds this Asian middle aged women who is like, 3/10, and being totally delusional, he's chuffed, he's not "lad" enough to brag about it but it's clear he likes the ribbing about how he's deep in Japanese pussy (before any of us actually saw her, of course)

The night he introduced me to her and she's talking to me, he stands sort of behind her/to her side, out of periphery, looking at me with these raised eyebrows and smug expression as his eyes dart back and forth between me and her as if to say "Ey bro! Not bad ey?!" Of course even if she was attractive, how the fuck does one react to that? Did he want me to blurt out "ah yeah m8 I'd fucking tap that!!!1"

He actually did that 3-4 different times the three of us or others were talking that night, stand behind her with this weird smug look. I can't describe the cringe enough.

He also keeps saying he knows she's a "little" older but she hasn't discussed how old she is, they dated like 4 months, hahaha! Of course it fucking came up, and he didn't want to admit it. He's 28 and we would guess in Japanese years she's at least late 30's, possibly even older, and I guess he thought he'd go on to marry her while hiding her age from others, forever? I guess he could just whisk her away every time her birthday came up, for a month, to ensure nobody could ask her which birthday she's having this weekend. Of course he'd just have to pay a month deposit for hotels as he literally couldn't afford the flight.

Moral of the story- desperate average guy gets nowhere, more than settles with some cabbage of a middle aged woman, ends up dumped (actually LOL now that I think of it, was something to do with plans for a holiday).

Actually this was a really bad example of red pilling, the more I wrote about it and thought about what a fuck up this guy is, the more I thought "actually y'know what, well fucking deserved. What a dick".

Still though, he is still average, and it feels like he was damn lucky to even get granny 3/10. I can't see a hope for his future.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 808
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1308
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
I guess a lot of people saw that video, including Lauren Chen. I normally agree with this girl but this seems naive.

Arjen Pat brace yourselves for when she really gets in to it, around the 6 minute mark...



Yes of course women should indeed feel they are being judged- by other fucking women!

Of course men prefer attractive women, but do they agree to accept being incel if they clearly can't find a 8/10? No, they settle, they have self-awareness, they make that decision at some point, that there's a level they are accepted on, and that's nature. As men who realise this, they move on.

Average women watch too many romantic comedies and remember that one time a Gosling lookalike fucked her, and now nothing else is "acceptable" enough.

And even worse now attractive women are even being judged for being stick thin insects for being under 150 pounds.

I've said this plenty of times before (I don't really know if anyone agrees) but I actually think most attractive girls are more level headed then 3-5's who are insecure and feel they need someone "special".

So I guess the answer is to go fuck around with model-esque 7+'s? Lol ok, I guess that's not a viable answer either. But it is amazing how many attractive women feel like they genuinely don't get approached by men, as most are desperate for average women, never mind attractive ones (that said if an attractive one went online she'd have dozens of suitable matches in like 0.3 seconds).

I don't know if anyone is noticing my more "black pill" thoughts (or it's probably more tame, like a red pill) but I guess in past months I'm starting to wake up to what I see on the dating market, and the amount of guys that are desperate and getting nowhere. A friend of mine (although to be fair, he's kind of a delusional douche, harmless though) is probably at least 6, maybe 7, he's way too god damn skinny and his hygiene is awful. But he was dating appropriately another 6/7 for a handful of years, she ended it instantly, like a heart attack, got her friend to collect things from his house, it was clear that she'd already set herself up with someone else.

Now actually, that guy was a bit of a fuck up, had an online gambling addiction, had delusions of grandeur any time he "won big" (I don't know how many thousands he lost in the last few years) and how he'll end up in poker tournaments on TV, after he won $200 in a tournament, etc.

So the break up didn't surprise me, she'd spend hours of her weekend sitting watching him play poker on his laptop, going nuts every time he fucked up, and she'd just be sitting on her phone (I'm also friends with his housemate, I couldn't believe a decent looking girl was happy to sit around for several hours with just her phone for entertainment, every single weekend). He'd also book and plan a ridiculous amount of holidays, and never have the money to actually go on them, it was ridiculous really. At one stage actually, to put on a front for his friends making fun of him and how hotel.com must love taking his deposits every 6 weeks etc. he actually pretended he went on holiday to Spain with her, and swore a few of us to secrecy (I happened to be around when it was discovered, I wouldn't normally be close enough for him to tell me this).

So, complete compulsive liar. That girl deserved a fucking medal (or to be slapped with a medal for being so stupid).

Aaaaanyway, he spent several months desperately going out, trying it on with randomers (fine) and some close female friends (usually not so fine, and weird) falling in love with any girl who was nice enough to let him ramble on about how he's this big shot travelling poker player- including that 24 year old I've mentioned Arjen. That was definitely not fine, but he just said he respected I've been on and off with her and he wasn't going to do anything with her, LOL, so polite he didn't steal her away from me, when she is thoroughly nice about 99% of people, but bitched extensively about what a retard he is.

So basically after several months he finds this Asian middle aged women who is like, 3/10, and being totally delusional, he's chuffed, he's not "lad" enough to brag about it but it's clear he likes the ribbing about how he's deep in Japanese pussy (before any of us actually saw her, of course)

The night he introduced me to her and she's talking to me, he stands sort of behind her/to her side, out of periphery, looking at me with these raised eyebrows and smug expression as his eyes dart back and forth between me and her as if to say "Ey bro! Not bad ey?!" Of course even if she was attractive, how the fuck does one react to that? Did he want me to blurt out "ah yeah m8 I'd fucking tap that!!!1"

He actually did that 3-4 different times the three of us or others were talking that night, stand behind her with this weird smug look. I can't describe the cringe enough.

He also keeps saying he knows she's a "little" older but she hasn't discussed how old she is, they dated like 4 months, hahaha! Of course it fucking came up, and he didn't want to admit it. He's 28 and we would guess in Japanese years she's at least late 30's, possibly even older, and I guess he thought he'd go on to marry her while hiding her age from others, forever? I guess he could just whisk her away every time her birthday came up, for a month, to ensure nobody could ask her which birthday she's having this weekend. Of course he'd just have to pay a month deposit for hotels as he literally couldn't afford the flight.

Moral of the story- desperate average guy gets nowhere, more than settles with some cabbage of a middle aged woman, ends up dumped (actually LOL now that I think of it, was something to do with plans for a holiday).

Actually this was a really bad example of red pilling, the more I wrote about it and thought about what a fuck up this guy is, the more I thought "actually y'know what, well fucking deserved. What a dick".

Still though, he is still average, and it feels like he was damn lucky to even get granny 3/10. I can't see a hope for his future.
I like your storytelling :)

I agree with you: classy, indeed good looking women do not take pleasure in handing out harsh rejections. I daresay even (and I may be deluded here) that a couple of highly sought after women I would have, if not good chances then almost certainly better chances than with most only somewhat good looking, less classy women. But there is a reason why they are in relationships, and stable and working ones at that, so it's all theoretical (but nonetheless inspiring).

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2001
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JasonStatham » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
I guess a lot of people saw that video, including Lauren Chen. I normally agree with this girl but this seems naive.

Arjen Pat brace yourselves for when she really gets in to it, around the 6 minute mark...



Yes of course women should indeed feel they are being judged- by other fucking women!

Of course men prefer attractive women, but do they agree to accept being incel if they clearly can't find a 8/10? No, they settle, they have self-awareness, they make that decision at some point, that there's a level they are accepted on, and that's nature. As men who realise this, they move on.

Average women watch too many romantic comedies and remember that one time a Gosling lookalike fucked her, and now nothing else is "acceptable" enough.

And even worse now attractive women are even being judged for being stick thin insects for being under 150 pounds.

I've said this plenty of times before (I don't really know if anyone agrees) but I actually think most attractive girls are more level headed then 3-5's who are insecure and feel they need someone "special".

So I guess the answer is to go fuck around with model-esque 7+'s? Lol ok, I guess that's not a viable answer either. But it is amazing how many attractive women feel like they genuinely don't get approached by men, as most are desperate for average women, never mind attractive ones (that said if an attractive one went online she'd have dozens of suitable matches in like 0.3 seconds).

I don't know if anyone is noticing my more "black pill" thoughts (or it's probably more tame, like a red pill) but I guess in past months I'm starting to wake up to what I see on the dating market, and the amount of guys that are desperate and getting nowhere. A friend of mine (although to be fair, he's kind of a delusional douche, harmless though) is probably at least 6, maybe 7, he's way too god damn skinny and his hygiene is awful. But he was dating appropriately another 6/7 for a handful of years, she ended it instantly, like a heart attack, got her friend to collect things from his house, it was clear that she'd already set herself up with someone else.

Now actually, that guy was a bit of a fuck up, had an online gambling addiction, had delusions of grandeur any time he "won big" (I don't know how many thousands he lost in the last few years) and how he'll end up in poker tournaments on TV, after he won $200 in a tournament, etc.

So the break up didn't surprise me, she'd spend hours of her weekend sitting watching him play poker on his laptop, going nuts every time he fucked up, and she'd just be sitting on her phone (I'm also friends with his housemate, I couldn't believe a decent looking girl was happy to sit around for several hours with just her phone for entertainment, every single weekend). He'd also book and plan a ridiculous amount of holidays, and never have the money to actually go on them, it was ridiculous really. At one stage actually, to put on a front for his friends making fun of him and how hotel.com must love taking his deposits every 6 weeks etc. he actually pretended he went on holiday to Spain with her, and swore a few of us to secrecy (I happened to be around when it was discovered, I wouldn't normally be close enough for him to tell me this).

So, complete compulsive liar. That girl deserved a fucking medal (or to be slapped with a medal for being so stupid).

Aaaaanyway, he spent several months desperately going out, trying it on with randomers (fine) and some close female friends (usually not so fine, and weird) falling in love with any girl who was nice enough to let him ramble on about how he's this big shot travelling poker player- including that 24 year old I've mentioned Arjen. That was definitely not fine, but he just said he respected I've been on and off with her and he wasn't going to do anything with her, LOL, so polite he didn't steal her away from me, when she is thoroughly nice about 99% of people, but bitched extensively about what a retard he is.

So basically after several months he finds this Asian middle aged women who is like, 3/10, and being totally delusional, he's chuffed, he's not "lad" enough to brag about it but it's clear he likes the ribbing about how he's deep in Japanese pussy (before any of us actually saw her, of course)

The night he introduced me to her and she's talking to me, he stands sort of behind her/to her side, out of periphery, looking at me with these raised eyebrows and smug expression as his eyes dart back and forth between me and her as if to say "Ey bro! Not bad ey?!" Of course even if she was attractive, how the fuck does one react to that? Did he want me to blurt out "ah yeah m8 I'd fucking tap that!!!1"

He actually did that 3-4 different times the three of us or others were talking that night, stand behind her with this weird smug look. I can't describe the cringe enough.

He also keeps saying he knows she's a "little" older but she hasn't discussed how old she is, they dated like 4 months, hahaha! Of course it fucking came up, and he didn't want to admit it. He's 28 and we would guess in Japanese years she's at least late 30's, possibly even older, and I guess he thought he'd go on to marry her while hiding her age from others, forever? I guess he could just whisk her away every time her birthday came up, for a month, to ensure nobody could ask her which birthday she's having this weekend. Of course he'd just have to pay a month deposit for hotels as he literally couldn't afford the flight.

Moral of the story- desperate average guy gets nowhere, more than settles with some cabbage of a middle aged woman, ends up dumped (actually LOL now that I think of it, was something to do with plans for a holiday).

Actually this was a really bad example of red pilling, the more I wrote about it and thought about what a fuck up this guy is, the more I thought "actually y'know what, well fucking deserved. What a dick".

Still though, he is still average, and it feels like he was damn lucky to even get granny 3/10. I can't see a hope for his future.
Some men would love to get a fat chubby tranny she talks about. But they can't even get that.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 830
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2200
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

Arjen wrote:
1 week ago
I like your storytelling :)

I agree with you: classy, indeed good looking women do not take pleasure in handing out harsh rejections. I daresay even (and I may be deluded here) that a couple of highly sought after women I would have, if not good chances then almost certainly better chances than with most only somewhat good looking, less classy women. But there is a reason why they are in relationships, and stable and working ones at that, so it's all theoretical (but nonetheless inspiring).
Thanks brehbrah :thumbup: you're alright for someone who bitches about smv 110% of the time.

Lol

But I could honestly write a short book on that guy, what I wrote above is just the tip of the iceberg for how crazily insecure and nuts he is. Although faking a fucking holiday and I'm assuming asking his girlfriend to do the same (as her friends would obviously know unless she lied about it) was probably the worst.

Haha, his housemate had reluctantly promised not to have guests that weekend (over the 4 days he was meant to be away) but he caved on Saturday and thought "fuck this, I'm already lying for him, he can fucking hide under his bed".

Which he had to do of course, the housemate agreed he'd steer people away from the bedroom as much as possible but if they thought the guy wasn't there, they could easily just slip in for a joint paper, PlayStation controller etc. And one of them did, to get something, imagine if he saw this fucking guy hiding under his bed. Meant to be a few thousand miles away, on the one holiday out of literally several in the past year where people were like "wow, can't believe he actually went for once" (to the uncontrollable smirks and stifled laughter from the few of us who knew the truth) we were robotically and sarcastically like "yes. I cannot. Believe. he went." :?

You would think several hours laying under your disgusting bed (and it was absolutely disgusting, I've mentioned his hygiene, and his housemate a few days after the hiding encouraged me to look at all the dust bunnies and even weed butts under there, and what looked like some kind of fungus) would make you a bit more self-reflective and aware.

He actually pulled off this lie, nobody still knows about it over a year on. It's just dawning on me the memory of thinking he gets off a bit on lying and convincing others of his lies. It's practically insulting how his numerous versions of his poker earnings every week were there to trick you, he was really over the top and dramatic when telling you bullshit, as his housemate said "it feels a bit like he loves fooling you, part of him loves that, I don't even think he realizes it. But it's there, and makes him feel better than others, as he lacks in so many ways."

Hmm, maybe he's Wolf?
Last edited by Rudiger 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 193
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 566
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Pat » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
I guess a lot of people saw that video, including Lauren Chen. I normally agree with this girl but this seems naive.

Arjen Pat brace yourselves for when she really gets in to it, around the 6 minute mark...



Yes of course women should indeed feel they are being judged- by other fucking women!

Of course men prefer attractive women, but do they agree to accept being incel if they clearly can't find a 8/10? No, they settle, they have self-awareness, they make that decision at some point, that there's a level they are accepted on, and that's nature. As men who realise this, they move on.

Average women watch too many romantic comedies and remember that one time a Gosling lookalike fucked her, and now nothing else is "acceptable" enough.

And even worse now attractive women are even being judged for being stick thin insects for being under 150 pounds.

I've said this plenty of times before (I don't really know if anyone agrees) but I actually think most attractive girls are more level headed then 3-5's who are insecure and feel they need someone "special".

So I guess the answer is to go fuck around with model-esque 7+'s? Lol ok, I guess that's not a viable answer either. But it is amazing how many attractive women feel like they genuinely don't get approached by men, as most are desperate for average women, never mind attractive ones (that said if an attractive one went online she'd have dozens of suitable matches in like 0.3 seconds).

I don't know if anyone is noticing my more "black pill" thoughts (or it's probably more tame, like a red pill) but I guess in past months I'm starting to wake up to what I see on the dating market, and the amount of guys that are desperate and getting nowhere. A friend of mine (although to be fair, he's kind of a delusional douche, harmless though) is probably at least 6, maybe 7, he's way too god damn skinny and his hygiene is awful. But he was dating appropriately another 6/7 for a handful of years, she ended it instantly, like a heart attack, got her friend to collect things from his house, it was clear that she'd already set herself up with someone else.

Now actually, that guy was a bit of a fuck up, had an online gambling addiction, had delusions of grandeur any time he "won big" (I don't know how many thousands he lost in the last few years) and how he'll end up in poker tournaments on TV, after he won $200 in a tournament, etc.

So the break up didn't surprise me, she'd spend hours of her weekend sitting watching him play poker on his laptop, going nuts every time he fucked up, and she'd just be sitting on her phone (I'm also friends with his housemate, I couldn't believe a decent looking girl was happy to sit around for several hours with just her phone for entertainment, every single weekend). He'd also book and plan a ridiculous amount of holidays, and never have the money to actually go on them, it was ridiculous really. At one stage actually, to put on a front for his friends making fun of him and how hotel.com must love taking his deposits every 6 weeks etc. he actually pretended he went on holiday to Spain with her, and swore a few of us to secrecy (I happened to be around when it was discovered, I wouldn't normally be close enough for him to tell me this).

So, complete compulsive liar. That girl deserved a fucking medal (or to be slapped with a medal for being so stupid).

Aaaaanyway, he spent several months desperately going out, trying it on with randomers (fine) and some close female friends (usually not so fine, and weird) falling in love with any girl who was nice enough to let him ramble on about how he's this big shot travelling poker player- including that 24 year old I've mentioned Arjen. That was definitely not fine, but he just said he respected I've been on and off with her and he wasn't going to do anything with her, LOL, so polite he didn't steal her away from me, when she is thoroughly nice about 99% of people, but bitched extensively about what a retard he is.

So basically after several months he finds this Asian middle aged women who is like, 3/10, and being totally delusional, he's chuffed, he's not "lad" enough to brag about it but it's clear he likes the ribbing about how he's deep in Japanese pussy (before any of us actually saw her, of course)

The night he introduced me to her and she's talking to me, he stands sort of behind her/to her side, out of periphery, looking at me with these raised eyebrows and smug expression as his eyes dart back and forth between me and her as if to say "Ey bro! Not bad ey?!" Of course even if she was attractive, how the fuck does one react to that? Did he want me to blurt out "ah yeah m8 I'd fucking tap that!!!1"

He actually did that 3-4 different times the three of us or others were talking that night, stand behind her with this weird smug look. I can't describe the cringe enough.

He also keeps saying he knows she's a "little" older but she hasn't discussed how old she is, they dated like 4 months, hahaha! Of course it fucking came up, and he didn't want to admit it. He's 28 and we would guess in Japanese years she's at least late 30's, possibly even older, and I guess he thought he'd go on to marry her while hiding her age from others, forever? I guess he could just whisk her away every time her birthday came up, for a month, to ensure nobody could ask her which birthday she's having this weekend. Of course he'd just have to pay a month deposit for hotels as he literally couldn't afford the flight.

Moral of the story- desperate average guy gets nowhere, more than settles with some cabbage of a middle aged woman, ends up dumped (actually LOL now that I think of it, was something to do with plans for a holiday).

Actually this was a really bad example of red pilling, the more I wrote about it and thought about what a fuck up this guy is, the more I thought "actually y'know what, well fucking deserved. What a dick".

Still though, he is still average, and it feels like he was damn lucky to even get granny 3/10. I can't see a hope for his future.
Holy shit that woman is so Milquetoast, simplistic and boring. I watched the video in 2x and it was still too slow. She's citing studies but unable to reach any sort of conclusion, but maybe it's intentional as she doesn't want to pick sides and deter viewers. She also get comment interaction by asking her viewers what they think. It's funny that during 6 minute mark she's explicitly saying for women that if you're too fat or your boobs are too small that you're out of luck. Again I don't know if she's purposely sitting on the fence, but she's specifically mentioning soft tissue traits as attractive in women to men, but for men issues such as height and bonestructure are what deems them attractive to women. Then even if the point about social status being important to women was true, the men who don't meet the minimum looks treshold are still fucked. She also completely ignores the fact that men tend to have different types, whereas women all go for tall dark handsome. I could go on about things she left out, but it would be pointless. So I agree with you that she's being naive, either because she's uninformed, stupid, or by intention. Just reach the minimum looks treshold of top 20% and statusmaxx bro!!
Image
Last edited by Pat 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 808
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1308
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Thanks brehbrah :thumbup: you're alright for someone who bitches about smv 110% of the time.

Lol

But I could honestly write a short book on that guy, what I wrote above is just the tip of the iceberg for how crazily insecure and nuts he is. Although faking a fucking holiday and I'm assuming asking his girlfriend to do the same (as her friends would obviously know unless she lied about it) was probably the worst.

Haha, his housemate had reluctantly promised not to have guests that weekend (over the 4 days he was meant to be away) but he caved on Saturday and thought "fuck this, I'm already lying for him, he can fucking hide under his bed".

Which he had to do of course, the housemate agreed he'd steer people away from the bedroom as much as possible but if they thought the guy wasn't there, they could easily just slip in for a joint paper, PlayStation controller etc. And one of them did, to get something, imagine if he saw this fucking guy hiding under his bed. Meant to be a few thousand miles away, on the one holiday out of literally several in the past year where people were like "wow, can't believe he actually went for once" (to the uncontrollable smirks and stifled laughter from the few of us who knew the truth) we were robotically and sarcastically like "yes. I cannot. Believe. he went." :?

You would think several hours laying under your disgusting bed (and it was absolutely disgusting, I've mentioned his hygiene, and his housemate a few days after the hiding encouraged me to look at all the dust bunnies and even weed butts under there, and what looked like some kind of fungus) would make you a bit more self-reflective and aware.

He actually pulled off this lie, nobody still knows about it over a year on. It's just dawning on me the memory of thinking he gets off a bit on lying and convincing others of his lies. It's practically insulting how his numerous versions of his poker earnings every week were there to trick you, he was really over the top and dramatic when telling you bullshit, as his housemate said "it feels a bit like he loves fooling you, part of him loves that, I don't even think he realizes it. But it's there, and makes him feel better than others, as he lacks in so many ways."

Hmm, maybe he's Wolf?
Hehe, it does all sound like material for a tv show. But it’s funny you are mentioning hygiene. I’ve been to Ireland a few times and whether I stayed at B&Bs or with a host family once for 2 weeks, my impression was that of comparatively filthy standards, and that was even as a boy or teenager respectively. I can also really picture the scene of that (former) couple on their couch and automatically some of the clichés about the “Inselaffen” pop up, one of which being the big gulf in “class” between the elite and a good part of the rest. I myself have always had a weak spot for the UK and Ireland though: love the landscape, the football culture, the capability of self-deprecation and the things sportsmen put in their autobiographies.

Added in 6 minutes 17 seconds:
Pat wrote:
1 week ago
Holy shit that woman is so Milquetoast, simplistic and boring. I watched the video in 2x and it was still too slow. She's citing studies but unable to reach any sort of conclusion, but maybe it's intentional as she doesn't want to pick sides and deter viewers. She also get comment interaction by asking her viewers what they think. It's funny that during 6 minute mark she's explicitly saying for women that if you're too fat or your boobs are too small that you're out of luck. Again I don't know if she's purposely sitting on the fence, but she's specifically mentioning soft tissue traits as attractive in women to men, but for men issues such as height and bonestructure are what deems them attractive to women. Then even if the point about social status being important to women was true, the men who don't meet the minimum looks treshold are still fucked. She also completely ignores the fact that men tend to have different types, whereas women all go for tall dark handsome. I could go on about things she left out, but it would be pointless. So I agree with you that she's being naive, either because she's uninformed, stupid, or by intention. Just reach the minimum looks treshold of top 20% and statusmaxx bro!!
Image
I hadn't been aware I had an explicit ally when it comes to the looks-threshold-first-or-the-rest-doesnt-matter-observation, the threshold in my opinion either meaning "be in the top 20%" or "at least let me date up by two points".

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 830
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2200
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

Pat wrote:
1 week ago
Holy shit that woman is so Milquetoast, simplistic and boring. I watched the video in 2x and it was still too slow. She's citing studies but unable to reach any sort of conclusion, but maybe it's intentional as she doesn't want to pick sides and deter viewers. She also get comment interaction by asking her viewers what they think. It's funny that during 6 minute mark she's explicitly saying for women that if you're too fat or your boobs are too small that you're out of luck. Again I don't know if she's purposely sitting on the fence, but she's specifically mentioning soft tissue traits as attractive in women to men, but for men issues such as height and bonestructure are what deems them attractive to women. Then even if the point about social status being important to women was true, the men who don't meet the minimum looks treshold are still fucked. She also completely ignores the fact that men tend to have different types, whereas women all go for tall dark handsome. I could go on about things she left out, but it would be pointless. So I agree with you that she's being naive, either because she's uninformed, stupid, or by intention. Just reach the minimum looks treshold of top 20% and statusmaxx bro!!
Image
Wouldn't you make love to her noodle box though?

I've been sometimes watching her videos for at least a year and normally think she had good content, but actually you're right here, she's not just "naive" she doesn't have a fucking clue what she's talking about. From female perspectives, Blonde in the Belly of the Beast is a much more realistic YouTuber when it comes to dating and market value.

But as for Lauren Chen she reminds me of pornstar Amai Liu, who I had never noticed until after knowing of Chen. But she's a divisive pornstar I must say, I probably could have made some of you sick in your mouths :sick:

Pretty face though.
Arjen wrote:
1 week ago
Hehe, it does all sound like material for a tv show. But it’s funny you are mentioning hygiene. I’ve been to Ireland a few times and whether I stayed at B&Bs or with a host family once for 2 weeks, my impression was that of comparatively filthy standards, and that was even as a boy or teenager respectively. I can also really picture the scene of that (former) couple on their couch and automatically some of the clichés about the “Inselaffen” pop up, one of which being the big gulf in “class” between the elite and a good part of the rest. I myself have always had a weak spot for the UK and Ireland though: love the landscape, the football culture, the capability of self-deprecation and the things sportsmen put in their autobiographies.
Yeah I mean it's come on a lot in the last 60 years since that (lol burrrn!) but my memory of 90s Ireland was dusty thick as fuck carpets, some sheepdog dragging carcasses everywhere, tea stains all over the roof (how does that even happen?), healthy doses of asbestos, scraped up old white wooden banisters and stairs, bathtubs with a health yellow glow.

But even around then most houses were starting to go for the clean hardwood or marble flooring, which is way more common these days.

You would literally feel like your foot sank in to a carpet back then, if you stood still it was fucking quicksand.

Although maybe it would still be disgusting by your Swiss germ freak standards, everyone on your super efficient trains wearing body condoms, a sneeze causing you 15 forms of cancer
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2001
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JasonStatham » 1 week ago



Tim Pool almost 3 hours on the Joe Rogan show with a thick beanie on.
Comment sections seem to not care about it. Maybe it wasn't a bad decision to hide your... :bald:

User avatar
layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 61
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 32
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by layabout » 1 week ago

I have oneitis for EvilLocks.

I think I fell in love with her.

I don't even know what she looks like, maybe she is a femcel because I don't know why any girl would post on cringy hair loss boards.

But I don't know I have a deep oneitis for her :worried:.

Added in 3 minutes 11 seconds:

@EvilLocks

Do you look like my avi?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 590
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1551
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

This is the most beta, incel, tactical-bowlcut-sporting, school-shooter post I've seen on a hairloss forum.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 900
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 962
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

layabout wrote:
1 week ago
I have oneitis for EvilLocks.

I think I fell in love with her.

I don't even know what she looks like, maybe she is a femcel because I don't know why any girl would post on cringy hair loss boards.

But I don't know i have a deep oneitis for her :worried:.

Added in 3 minutes 11 seconds:

EvilLocks

Do you look like my avi?
I like your avatar. It fits your personality well.

User avatar
layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 61
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 32
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by layabout » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
I like your avatar. It fits your personality well.
My avatar is an angel to be honest.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests