IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1454
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2478
Norwood: NW2.5

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21410

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
1. No the NAZI aren't gone. NAZIs aren't just the creeps who were defeated in Germany. NAZIs are also the people who today share the philosophy of the NAZIs that were defeated in 1945. That Guy is a NAZI. A lot of people died to silence the NAZIs back in 1945 and here you give today's NAZIs a platform to preach their hatred. You should be ashamed of yourself.

2. You are out of your fucking mind.There is no point to proving That Guy wrong because he won't accept that he's been proved wrong even after he's been proved wrong. I've seen Afro beat him in debate but when That Guy is defeated in debate he just throws more false shit into the argument ad nauseum and insults the person who has proved him wrong. He doesn't care if he's proved wrong or not. He just carries on with his NAZIism anyway.

3. I also don't believe in permanent punishment for the most part. But some situations call for it. That Guy is one of those situations. All he wants to do is saturate websites with hate-speech and NAZIism and you're letting him do exactly that here. In the case of NAZIs I do believe in permanent punishment.

4. You are a fool. You think that That Guy is about good faith debate and that the truth will prevail but that is not the case. The Guy is nothing but a NAZI troll and you're letting him achieve his objectives here. All you are accomplishing in this matter is that you are giving NAZIism a platform...you're giving NAZIism room to breathe. You are giving NAZIism credibility. You make NAZIism like any another philosophy that is OK for people to consider converting to. But NAZIism doesn't deserve equal status with other possible philosophies on the debate stage.

5. If you had a time-machine would you go back in time to try to make Adolph Hitler become a better person? Give me a break! You're letting him turn this site into a NAZI shithole.
Ok boomer

How has your family not had you committed yet?

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2311
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4230

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21411

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
Ok boomer

How has your family not had you committed yet?
Alright, that's enough.

@nameless the reasons That Guy hasn't been banned is because in this hour of need he needs the support of the community who loves him, and that community is us.

@That Guy, we will help you through this. All we ask in return is for you to change your avatar to something that is more palatable

Thanks.
we need a united Mississippi

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1957
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5459
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21412

Post by Guest-4 » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
1. No the NAZI aren't gone. NAZIs aren't just the creeps who were defeated in Germany. NAZIs are also the people who today share the philosophy of the NAZIs that were defeated in 1945. That Guy is a NAZI. A lot of people died to silence the NAZIs back in 1945 and here you give today's NAZIs a platform to preach their hatred. You should be ashamed of yourself.

2. You are out of your fucking mind.There is no point to proving That Guy wrong because he won't accept that he's been proved wrong even after he's been proved wrong. I've seen Afro beat him in debate but when That Guy is defeated in debate he just throws more false shit into the argument ad nauseum and insults the person who has proved him wrong. He doesn't care if he's proved wrong or not. He just carries on with his NAZIism anyway.

3. I also don't believe in permanent punishment for the most part. But some situations call for it. That Guy is one of those situations. All he wants to do is saturate websites with hate-speech and NAZIism and you're letting him do exactly that here. In the case of NAZIs I do believe in permanent punishment.

4. You are a fool. You think that That Guy is about good faith debate and that the truth will prevail but that is not the case. The Guy is nothing but a NAZI troll and you're letting him achieve his objectives here. All you are accomplishing in this matter is that you are giving NAZIism a platform...you're giving NAZIism room to breathe. You are giving NAZIism credibility. You make NAZIism like any another philosophy that is OK for people to consider converting to. But NAZIism doesn't deserve equal status with other possible philosophies on the debate stage.

5. If you had a time-machine would you go back in time to try to make Adolph Hitler become a better person? Give me a break! You're letting him turn this site into a NAZI shithole.
@Admin has a transparent and consistent policy.

I also agree with the assessment of That Guy -- he doesn't pose a threat. For all if his talk of a great Western revolution and saving the white race he is just an internet troll who by all evidence has done nothing of importance for or against White people.

5) If I had a time machine, I hope that I would destroy the time machine. Changing things would come with too much risk, there's a real possibility of making things worse with such a device.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1454
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2478
Norwood: NW2.5

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21414

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
Alright, that's enough.

@nameless the reasons That Guy hasn't been banned is because in this hour of need he needs the support of the community who loves him, and that community is us.

@That Guy, we will help you through this. All we ask in return is for you to change your avatar to something that is more palatable

Thanks.
I appreciate your (fake) concern for users here.

However, there is no need to "help me through" my desire to see my people saved from the ongoing genocide and ethnic displacement against them. Rather, it is you who needs help to be pulled out of self-hatred and apathy.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 95
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 123
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21418

Post by Hanginginthewire » 6 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 months ago
For all if his talk of a great Western revolution and saving the white race he is just an internet troll who by all evidence has done nothing of importance for or against White people.
Bingo, absolutely. Nothing of importance, period. Not just for white people.

So in that sense he’s not really a troll. What motivates him is a deep rooted inferiority and psychopathology. And I agree that spamming everyone with his oh so outré political opinions is in part a bid for attention. Desire to be seen as Someone Important and Attention.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 772
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21419

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
I appreciate your (fake) concern for users here.

However, there is no need to "help me through" my desire to see my people saved from the ongoing genocide and ethnic displacement against them. Rather, it is you who needs help to be pulled out of self-hatred and apathy.
If there's no reason to help you why is blackg trying to help you?

blackg must be trying to help you for some reason.

Would you at least agree that blackg is trying to help you?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1454
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2478
Norwood: NW2.5

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21421

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
6 months ago
Bingo, absolutely. Nothing of importance, period. Not just for white people.

So in that sense he’s not really a troll. What motivates him is a deep rooted inferiority and psychopathology. And I agree that spamming everyone with his oh so outré political opinions is in part a bid for attention. Desire to be seen as Someone Important and Attention.
Sure buddy. That's why your ONLY activity on these kinds of forums is either "I can't believe this is my life, please feel bad for me" or "that guys bad! Right guys? Right!? Tell me that you don't like him either and validate me!!!"
nameless wrote:
6 months ago
If there's no reason to help you why is blackg trying to help you?

blackg must be trying to help you for some reason.

Would you at least agree that blackg is trying to help you?
If there's no reason to help you, why have so many told you to see a therapist?

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2311
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4230

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21422

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

I see a therapist every 3 weeks or so and I don't see any shame in this.
I've even mentioned this forum to him and he likes the sound of Afro and Admin. Claims they are grounded types.
we need a united Mississippi

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1957
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5459
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21424

Post by Guest-4 » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
I see a therapist every 3 weeks or so and I don't see any shame in this.
I've even mentioned this forum to him and he likes the sound of Afro and Admin. Claims they are grounded types.
Therapy is a great idea for a lot of people, if they can afford the money and time. It helps people to explore things with someone who is trained to listen, rather than give dumb advice or criticisms as most people do. Eventually patients open up and do their own exploration, as people are not only used to giving dumb advice and criticisms, but they've also internalized that they should expect it of others, which affects how they communicate.

I also mention some of the people here to my therapist.

For whatever it's worth, suggesting that someone here get help is actually an indication of care. You're expressing hope a preference for a future where the other person gets better.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 772
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21425

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
If there's no reason to help you, why have so many told you to see a therapist?

Do you mean the mentally-ill hardass posters like yourself (and JLBB) who insult me ad nauseum about my alleged need for psychological help in between your psychotic calls for the return of NAZIism? Do you mean the creeps like you (and JLBB) who rag on people for having psychological problems as if the mere state of having psychological difficulties makes one a bad person?

If these are the creeps you're talking about then I don't give a shit what they think as every post they make demonstrates that they themselves are disturbed morons. Their accusations and attacks against others they believe have psychological problems is the same as the gay-bashers who are actually gay themselves. Every time you attack/accuse someone else of having psych problems it's a public display of your own self-loathing and shame over your own mental health problems.

You should take blackg up on his offer to help/mentor you because it might help you find some internal peace and internal acceptance if you took him up on his offer to help you. I myself think blackg is wasting his time offering to help/mentor you but blackg believes in you so he's going to keep trying to help you. I think you're too full of self-loathing over your own psychiatric problems to ever seek the help you need. It's sad because what you need the most is the very thing that you're too ashamed to accept.

What do you think, That Guy? Do you not realize that with each and every extremist post you make the more people perceive that you're an obsessed neo- NAZI whackjob? What else would you expect other people to think about your extremist crap? Afro is being kind when he simply calls you a troll. Any reasonable person with a 3-digit IQ can tell by what you post that you're a weirdo.

Added in 51 minutes 11 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 months ago
suggesting that someone here get help is actually an indication of care. You're expressing hope a preference for a future where the other person gets better.
Sometimes suggesting that someone else needs help is an indication of care. But some people use the suggestion that someone else needs help as an INSULT. That is obviously bigotry. And sometimes it's a case of self-loathing where a person is psychologically troubled himself and hates himself for it and he'll say someone else needs help as a way to insult that person. You see something very similar among some gay-bashers who are actually gay themselves.
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1454
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2478
Norwood: NW2.5

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21426

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
Do you mean the mentally-ill hardass posters like yourself (and JLBB) who insult me ad nauseum about my alleged need for psychological help in between your psychotic calls for the return of NAZIism? Do you mean the creeps like you (and JLBB) who rag on people for having psychological problems as if the mere state of having psychological difficulties makes one a bad person?

If these are the creeps you're talking about then I don't give a shit what they think as every post they make demonstrates that they themselves are disturbed morons. Their accusations and attacks against others they believe have psychological problems is the same as the gay-bashers who are actually gay themselves. Every time you attack/accuse someone else of having psych problems it's a public display of your own self-loathing and shame over your own mental health problems.

You should take blackg up on his offer to help/mentor you because it might help you find some internal peace and internal acceptance if you took him up on his offer to help you. I myself think blackg is wasting his time offering to help/mentor you but blackg believes in you so he's going to keep trying to help you. I think you're too full of self-loathing over your own psychiatric problems to ever seek the help you need. It's sad because what you need the most is the very thing that you're too ashamed to accept.

What do you think, That Guy? Do you not realize that with each and every extremist post you make the more people perceive that you're an obsessed neo- NAZI whackjob? What else would you expect other people to think about your extremist crap? Afro is being kind when he simply calls you a troll. Any reasonable person with a 3-digit IQ can tell you're a weirdo by your own extreme posts.

Added in 51 minutes 11 seconds:


Sometimes suggesting that someone else needs help is an indication of care. But some people use the suggestion that someone else needs help as an INSULT. That is obviously bigotry. And sometimes it's a case of self-loathing where a person is psychologically troubled himself and hates himself for it and he'll say someone else needs help as a way to insult that person. You see something very similar among some gay-bashers who are actually gay themselves.
Let's do a quick rundown of the reasons why people say I'm crazy versus you

Me:

• I believe white people shouldn't be hated minorities in our countries.
• I point out the over-representation and self-admitted work of Jews in facilitating point one. I have provided countless examples of this being true to the point that you have to have brain damage not to see it's true. Remember Afro's gaslighting attempt at pro-race mixing propaganda via a study that actually examined diversity within ethnic groups?
• I recognize the fact that National Socialism was the only ideology in the 20th Century that was actually successful in fighting cultural marxism, and building a strong society for the people meant to live in it, while the rest of the world wallowed in the great depression.
• I recognize that Jews lie about their enemies, and there are a lot of claims surrounding the history of WW2 and the NSDAP that lack any evidence supporting them.
• I have repeatedly discussed and provided evidence for the greater-propensity for criminality and such of non-whites, of which Afro himself hilariously later became a victim of and pathetically tried to downplay by saying that white people might be more likely to commit non-violent crimes against him so it balances out or something :lol:
• I have deduced, from their own words, that a big reason why Afro, PJ, etc. are so against European ethnonationalism is because they want to miscegenate white women. This was never met with any rational response at all, just a freak out and being blocked.
• I have asked you, and several others why these foreign people are entitled to my ancestral homelands and the places my ancestors built for their descendants, and if Afro (who regularly bitches about racism and non-existent white privilege) will even condemn whites becoming minorities in Europe and its diaspora. To date, I have never received an answer to these questions from people who claim that I am the one "full of hate".
• I said that Felicity Jones is actually pretty average

So that's me.

Now let's take a look at you:

• You are somewhere around 50 years old and believe that all that stands between you and having sex with 19-year-old women is your hairloss.
• You are so narcissistic that you believe you can even be a movie star once your hair is back
• You claim to have been with hundreds of women and have fought people for hours on end who doubt it
• You are well-known and loathed, under various usernames, on every mainstream (and even lesser-known) hairloss blogs and forums for years as a trouble-maker. You have been permanently-banned from all of them at least once.
• You have claimed that you work for the government and have claimed or threatened to report users on here for merely stating opinions you don't like as being "right-wing extremism"
• You are a prime suspect as the guy who tried to get Fred in trouble with the Belgian Police
• You have driven Hairblues from using forums due to repeated harassment of her and spreading lies that I am involved in a sexual relationship with her.
• You have made several threads on this site demanding that the Admin ban users who commit wrongthink, or "Nazis" as you call them and have no doubt wasted plenty of his time with it.
• The Mods at HairLossTalk refused to ban you for the longest time due to how unhinged you are because the Admin was afraid that you would show up at his house.
Last edited by That Guy 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 772
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21427

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
Let's do a quick rundown of the reasons why people say I'm crazy versus you

Me:

• I believe white people shouldn't be hated minorities in our countries.
• I point out the over-representation and self-admitted work of Jews in facilitating point one. I have provided countless examples of this being true to the point that you have to have brain damage not to see it's true. Remember Afro's gaslighting attempt at pro-race mixing propaganda via a study that actually examined diversity within ethnic groups?
• I recognize the fact that National Socialism was the only ideology in the 20th Century that was actually successful in fighting cultural marxism, and building a strong society for the people meant to live in it, while the rest of the world wallowed in the great depression.
• I recognize that Jews lie about their enemies, and there are a lot of claims surrounding the history of WW2 and the NSDAP that lack any evidence supporting them.
• I have repeatedly discussed and provided evidence for the greater-propensity for criminality and such of non-whites, of which Afro himself hilariously later became a victim of and pathetically tried to downplay by saying that white people might be more likely to commit non-violent crimes against him so it balances out or something :lol:
• I have deduced, from their own words, that a big reason why Afro, PJ, etc. are so against European ethnonationalism is because they want to miscegenate white women. This was never met with any rational response at all, just a freak out and being blocked.
• I have asked you, and several others why these foreign people are entitled to my ancestral homelands and the places my ancestors built for their descendants, and if Afro (who regularly bitches about racism and non-existent white privilege) will even condemn whites becoming minorities in Europe and its diaspora. To date, I have never received an answer to these questions from people who claim that I am the one "full of hate".
• I said that Felicity Jones is actually pretty average

So that's me.

Now let's take a look at you:

• You are somewhere around 50 years old and believe that all that stands between you and having sex with 19-year-old women is your hairloss.
• You are so narcissistic that you believe you can even be a movie star once your hair is back
• You claim to have been with hundreds of women and have fought people for hours on end who doubt it
• You are well-known and lamented, under various usernames, on every mainstream (and even lesser-known) hairloss blogs and forums for years as a trouble-maker. You have been permanently-banned from all of them at least once.
• You have claimed that you work for the government and have claimed or threatened to report users on here for merely stating opinions you don't like as being "right-wing extremism"
• You are a prime suspect as the guy who tried to get Fred in trouble with the Belgian Police
• You have driven Hairblues from using forums due to repeated harassment of her and spreading lies that I am involved in a sexual relationship with her.
• You have made several threads on this site demanding that the Admin ban users who commit wrongthink, or "Nazis" as you call them and have no doubt wasted plenty of his time with it.
• The Mods at HairLossTalk refused to ban you for the longest time due to how unhinged you are because the Admin was afraid that you would show up at his house.

I'm not going to read your tidal wave of text but it looks like you're writing all of the above (self-serving) shit to try to prove you're normal. If that's the case you're wasting time. You are definitely a freak. You can get away with your wacko shit in this below-the-radar website but if this were some famous public blog with millions of people reading the stuff we're all posting you would definitely be considered one of the crazies here. You might even be considered the most crazy of us all.
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1454
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2478
Norwood: NW2.5

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21428

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
I'm not going to read your tidal wave of text but i think you're trying to prove you're normal. You're not normal. You're a freak.
xD

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 772
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21429

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
xD

People who are only somewhat offbeat know it because they have some awareness.

The fact that you think you're normal is proof that you're worse than just somewhat eccentric.

You're completely oblivious to what a freak you are.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1957
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5459
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21430

Post by Guest-4 » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
People who are only somewhat offbeat know it because they have some awareness.

The fact that you think you're normal is proof that you're worse than just somewhat eccentric.

You're completely oblivious to what a freak you are.
Absolutely. I skimmed his text and I felt sorry for him.

It's a stereotype that the craziest person think that they're the only sane one, but he fits it. Several of us have recommended mental health for him, but the fact is that he would need ... An exceptionally skilled practitioner.

He also needs a job and a girlfriend. I remember sometime in the middle of last year, he went on two dates with a woman that he met in a music store, and he was sounding relatively normal for a few weeks, he was talking about real world things rather than conspiracy theories and pseudoscience. There's an obstacle though: no woman with intelligence, dignity, and beauty will settle for a man who has defiled himself with swastika tattoos.

He lives in Alberta, one of the wealthiest regions in North America. It is perplexing that he's not raking in the cash.

Added in 2 minutes 42 seconds:
nameless wrote:
6 months ago

Sometimes suggesting that someone else needs help is an indication of care. But some people use the suggestion that someone else needs help as an INSULT. That is obviously bigotry. And sometimes it's a case of self-loathing where a person is psychologically troubled himself and hates himself for it and he'll say someone else needs help as a way to insult that person. You see something very similar among some gay-bashers who are actually gay themselves.
Absolutely.

By the way why are you thinking of gay bashers? I think that you've brought them up multiple times. Did something come up elsewhere in your life?

Added in 1 hour 41 minutes 10 seconds:
I did notice the following though.
That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
• You have driven Hairblues from using forums due to repeated harassment of her and spreading lies that I am involved in a sexual relationship with her.
That really shows a lack of self-awareness.

First, on the one hand let's acknowledge that it is true that Hairblues did leave for a time due to nameless. Given that she is a high-quality poster, that is indeed a strike against nameless.

However, a lot of people have left because of you, and further, the conversation that remains is lessened due to your presence. There used to be a much more dynamic and enriching conversation among us, both here and previously on HairLossTalk. You have contributed, more than anybody else, to reducing the level and breadth of that conversation, and to driving people away.

There is a demand for people to discuss hair loss, the available treatment options, and the effects that it can have on a person's life. People come here for that, and sometimes they want off-topic discussions with people that they come to know within an anonymous environment. However, there is much less demand for a hateful freakshow. That drives people away. It's equivalent to walking into a restaurant and finding that somebody is screaming about Jesus/Trump/abortion/Illuminati ... people don't want to hear it, and they certainly don't want to hear it in the restaurant, nor from someone not qualified to discuss it.

At a place that I used to work at, there used to be an old man who would spend all day screaming that Jesus loves you at a nearby street corner. People just walked by him as fast as they could. The result was that fewer people hung out around that street corner. But you want to know what's really sad? I later found out that he had been doing this for twenty-five years. That was the sum of his life.

Please do better for yourself.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post