IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
rclark why not die on a more interesting hill?
In the US, that issue is at the heart of the battle between good and evil of our time.

Tens of thousands of people have called for the murder of an innocent kid and millions of people on the left are enabling them by acting like it's acceptable.

In Belgium it's the climate change nonsense. Working class people can't make ends meet and they're about to pass a law written by universities (yes) to drop even more environmental taxes on our heads. Because bruh, it's an emergency to save the planet.

It's way too easy to point those manifestations of what's deeply wrong with the West with a broad brush and say "well people shouldn't react this way to such uninteresting matters!"

What @rclark and @Rudiger are discussing is not some trivial epiphenomenon, there are reasons that so many people are losing their minds over this issue. What you could do is build a case explaining why it's such an uninteresting hill to die on?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
The more I read about this stuff and talk about it, the angrier towards women I get. I feel like I'm back in my MGTOW days. If I would have to date now, I'm sure I would push away some women with my internal hate :twisted:

Youtube suggested me yesterday to watch this Video: :thinking:

The guy talks about how people (mostly women) see him as a guy below average.

To pack the Video up: He knew from a very early age, that the "pretty girls" are not for him. They do not live in his world. Very honest and self-reflected from him. Have you ever heard a fat girl saying: "The pretty Chads are not made for me..." Never.

He goes on talking about how he only chased the girls that he thought were below average as well. Girls with big noses, fattys and other girls with physical flaws. Basically, he tried to date in his league.

Interesting in Videos like this is isn't the content. Nothing he said we didn't know before right? But the comment sections are always interesting.

Men telling him in the comments to get surgery, lose the glasses, work out etc basically that he tries to at least get 1-2 points out of his current SMV.

But the few women in the comments are suggestion stuff like: "You are so brave and your personality is nice, you will find a women" or one told him to move to another country because: "Taste are different in other countries".

Yes in the eyes for Stacey in New York, he is basically below a pig but for Ling Ling in China, he is a Chad. Sure. Its not like that attraction isn't the same everywhere more or less.

My theory on that is, that if women in the past would have told a man that he is too ugly to date --> reproduce, it was very dangerous for them and could get a woman killed. Also, it could be, they don't want unconsciously hat ugly guys are reproducing. So they basically helping Darwin to sort out the bottom guys which is kinda fucked up when you think about a mother telling her bellow average son to: "just be yourselves" when she knows, its simply not enough.
Lol I also watched all of this, thanks YouTube. This guy said in the years from 15-17 he tried it on with at least 500 girls, probably more, so to add to his ugliness, he's clearly a massive fucking creep.

Just think about that for a moment, he must have been blatantly open with his attempts to fuck with practically any girl he ever met. This is not a good move when you're already that undesirable, if you need to rely on personality then you need to build up that kind of personal connection first before thinking any girl would be interested.

Of course I still feel sorry for him but fuck, there's other factors at play here.
Last edited by Rudiger 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
Lol I also watched all of this, thanks YouTube. This guy said in the years from 15-17 he tried it on with at least 500 girls, probably more, so to add to his ugliness, he's clearly massive fucking creep.

Just think about that for a moment, he must have been blatantly open with his attempts to fuck with practically any girl he ever met. This is not a good move when you're already that undesirable, if you need to rely on personality then you need to build up that kind of personal connection first before thinking any girl would be interested.

Of course I still feel sorry for him but fuck, there's other factors at play here.
I‘ve wondered about this repeatedly: how do users here interact in real life, with women, but also people in general. And: would it be similar to what you‘d expect based on their writing and thought processes.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
I‘ve wondered about this repeatedly: how do users here interact in real life, with women, but also people in general. And: would it be similar to what you‘d expect based on their writing and thought processes.
People in general? That's a lot of coverage.

I do regularly flirt with girls I don't know, even in daylight sober settings. I'm normally aware of this but it has been pointed out to me from friends when I don't even know I'm doing it. I also have to be mindful of this when at work.

Given the exhausting posts and dissections I make, I doubt anyone would expect me to be light and breezy in conversation.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
Good video.
He has higher SMV. I have it better in a couple of areas (after my middle aged orthodontic treatment and dental surgery and beard compensation), but he has hair and more important, a decent voice.

The first thing I noticed were his shit eyebrows.
I have yet to see a decent looking male with shit eyebrows.

There are these two kids I know, siblings. The one who looks like he will grow up to be a basement dweller has shit eyebrows.
Are you worse looking than him? If so, I have huge sympathy for you. But at least you did something against it. Takes a lot of energy to fight against nature.

Added in 7 minutes 33 seconds:
Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
Lol I also watched all of this, thanks YouTube. This guy said in the years from 15-17 he tried it on with at least 500 girls, probably more, so to add to his ugliness, he's clearly a massive fucking creep.

Could be yes. But keep in mind that he is nothing in the eyes of 99% of women. That's just reality.

If an average guy is telling me he approached 500 girls and got nothing out of it, I can be quit sure he is fucking it up with his body language or creepy conversation.
But this guy is a legit 2/10 in a time when average guys struggle to even get a date with a single mother.

Do you think he's looksmatch which would be a 2/10 is dating guys like him?

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
People in general? That's a lot of coverage.

I do regularly flirt with girls I don't know, even in daylight sober settings. I'm normally aware of this but it has been pointed out to me from friends when I don't even know I'm doing it. I also have to be mindful of this when at work.

Given the exhausting posts and dissections I make, I doubt anyone would expect me to be light and breezy in conversation.
With people in general, but women specifically, yes. Just home users comport themselves, if it matches what you had (mostly subconsciously) imagined. Also the fact that most people here are astute observers would make their comparisons regarding oneself even more interesting.

Do you do it with girls you find very attractive, too, the flirting without you noticing?

Added in 4 minutes 59 seconds:
JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
Do you think he's looksmatch which would be a 2/10 is dating guys like him?
There was that guy I would have to rate a 2-3 and I'd known he was married. The other day, I wwas shown a pic of him and his wife. And yes, even he managed to marry down - it's possible, and if it isn't, it's very unlikely you'll find any woman even if you are completely indifferent about her looks.

I can totally see this with friends and acquaintances: the 8-9 males "steal" the 7s from their looksmatches, the 7s spil and take my looksmatches, the 4-5s neglect their looksmatches in favour of myself, the below average males go with the looksmatches of our guy here - so who is he left with?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

tim-pool-bald-trust.jpg
tim-pool-bald-trust.jpg (45.31 KiB) Viewed 390 times

Tim Pool really is one of the most balanced and honest journalist out there, but he made a one fatal mistake:

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
tim-pool-bald-trust.jpg

Tim Pool really is one of the most balanced and honest journalist out there, but he made a one fatal mistake:

Tim Pool itself did a lot of harm by hiding behind his beanie. I mean, this guy made Videos in summer with a fucking beanie on lol. I can feel him because I would do the exact same thing when I would be in his shoes. :bald:

People love to shit on other people and try to find their weak spots. Especially on the Internet. We all did it at some point. If he would make Videos without a beanie from the get-go, yes people would throw in the occasional: "you look like a thumb bruh" but it would be far less.

People like to make fun of Tim Pool because you can clearly see, it upsets him to the very core.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
Are you worse looking than him? If so, I have huge sympathy for you. But at least you did something against it. Takes a lot of energy to fight against nature.
Thanks. Some better, some worse features, but I am below him in aggregate.
He can benefit from orthodontic treatment. He can also improve his style.

Yes, the fight against nature is draining. :(
Last edited by CaptainForehead 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
With people in general, but women specifically, yes. Just home users comport themselves, if it matches what you had (mostly subconsciously) imagined. Also the fact that most people here are astute observers would make their comparisons regarding oneself even more interesting.

Do you do it with girls you find very attractive, too, the flirting without you noticing?
Like, top notch 8/10? It's more rare that I wouldn't notice in that situation, because they are rare. I probably become a little more self-aware of what I'm saying to try not screw it up.

Although that is initially, if she's open to talking and also in any way remotely flirty, I feel more comfortable and don't analyse as much.

Of course self-analysis can be important, some people will say "just go with the flow brah, don't think about it, be yourself (vomit)" now sometimes this can be right, you don't show your nerves and the conversation and jokes aren't remotely forced (of course it's ideal to never show you are forcing a joke) but overall no, you have to evaluate how things are going. Sometimes you can screw up and say the wrong thing, not even something she'll take offense to or anything, but takes the topic in less light and flirty way. Or way worse- going way too far with a flirty comment which is absolute filth. Lol but that's hilarious.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
rclark why not die on a more interesting hill?
The hill was already on shutdown for thirty five days, and probably will be
on February 15th. The "media war" has been crazy on the shutdown topic.

There's probably going to either a shutdown in the near future (February 15th, when temporary funding
runs out), or another "Presidential news conference", which is going to be named at
a different time (as it was for Trump's other "shutdown conference"). It's crazy. His
speech about it was so idiotic. "There are people being raped in Mexico, there are drugs
in Mexico. :o .

There also people not getting a paycheck in the United States at the same time as his speech. Some of
them don't even qualify for unemployment money, because they are forced to work without
pay.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Start at 2:40

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
Start at 2:40
Imagine struggling for years to accept your balding head then getting invited to go out to a club by some friends. You begrudgingly accept the invitation knowing that it probably won't be any fun. Then out of nowhere as you're sitting at the bar trying to muster up the courage to approach some ladies a drunk middle aged chubby woman kisses your bald head as the butt of an unimaginative normie joke.
Gas the normies.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
Imagine struggling for years to accept your balding head then getting invited to go out to a club by some friends. You begrudgingly accept the invitation knowing that it probably won't be any fun. Then out of nowhere as you're sitting at the bar trying to muster up the courage to approach some ladies a drunk middle aged chubby woman kisses your bald head as the butt of an unimaginative normie joke.
Gas the normies.
HIGH IQ

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
HIGH IQ
Pat wrote:
2 months ago

Gas the normies.