IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Are you asking him if she was fat?
She was just a woman I hooked up with on new years. She was neither too fat nor too skinny and we've had our eye on each other for a few months.
Oh Canada, save us all.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

@blackg did you message her back after seeing her?

https://slate.com/human-interest/2020/0 ... dvice.html
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
She was just a woman I hooked up with on new years. She was neither too fat nor too skinny and we've had our eye on each other for a few months.
Send a pic

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Send a pic
Do you find that more women than average use apps and out in actual effort around the holidays? I've somehow gone out with seven attractive and otherwise desirable women in the last couple weeks, and only one woman (an eighth) has cancelled. I separately have well over a dozen other recent matches that I didn't make plans with due to a shortage of time.

One of them actually has me feeling titillated and warm, I kissed her last night and I hope things go well. I got home, and had a conversation with another one who sent me photos of herself in her underwear. It turned out that she has a substantially nicer figure than indicated by her profile.

As you know, this is not the median performance for me.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Do you find that more women than average use apps and out in actual effort around the holidays? I've somehow gone out with seven attractive and otherwise desirable women in the last couple weeks, and only one woman (an eighth) has cancelled. I separately have well over a dozen other recent matches that I didn't make plans with due to a shortage of time.

One of them actually has me feeling titillated and warm, I kissed her last night and I hope things go well. I got home, and had a conversation with another one who sent me photos of herself in her underwear. It turned out that she has a substantially nicer figure than indicated by her profile.

As you know, this is not the median performance for me.
"Do you find that more women than average use apps and out in actual effort around the holidays?"

Most definitely. Too close to New Years no with most probably wanting to spend it out with close friends or family, or have something spontaneous when they went out on the night, but definitely between Christmas and New Years + the last week or so. My housemate has been on holiday interstate and now working in Canberra for a few months which is ideal for it. Same situation where I have too many matches to bother with. Often I'll message five for a hookup before a weekend with the assumption that one will say yes, recently I've had all of them say yes and because I can't decide what to do I'll end up just ghosting them all and playing league of legends instead. There's an insane 18 year old Asian that is keen at the moment but I've put on too much weight recently and would feel gross boning her.

C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I kissed a girl on new years eve.
Good that you’re transitioning back to hetero
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
Good that you’re transitioning back to hetero
Thanks, I'm finally back home.

Added in 3 minutes 18 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Send a pic
That won't be happening. But thanks for your interest.
Oh Canada, save us all.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
Thanks, I'm finally back home.

Added in 3 minutes 18 seconds:

That won't be happening. But thanks for your interest.
Cos shes ugo

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Cos shes ugo
Well the general community may find her ugly but to me she has that classic sex appeal.
Anyway, even if she looked at hot as Lena Dunham there is no way I would post her picture on a public forum. C'mon man!

We have another date this Friday and she hinted at going to a restaurant but restaurants aren't really my scene. Damn! I guess I'll have to just do it.

Added in 18 minutes 35 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
"There's an insane 18 year old Asian that is keen at the moment but I've put on too much weight recently and would feel gross boning her.
We all put on weight over the holiday period so don't feel too bad.
Oh Canada, save us all.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
Well the general community may find her ugly but to me she has that classic sex appeal.
Anyway, even if she looked at hot as Lena Dunham there is no way I would post her picture on a public forum. C'mon man!

We have another date this Friday and she hinted at going to a restaurant but restaurants aren't really my scene. Damn! I guess I'll have to just do it.

Added in 18 minutes 35 seconds:

We all put on weight over the holiday period so don't feel too bad.
Shit, how much almond milk, tofu, and quinoa did you eat?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Shit, how much almond milk, tofu, and quinoa did you eat?
I don't eat any of that.

Added in 6 minutes 12 seconds:
@Afro_Vacancy I've always wondered: do you speak with an American accent? Did your time in Australia affect the way you speak?

I picture you as having a type of global accent.
Oh Canada, save us all.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I don't eat any of that.

Added in 6 minutes 12 seconds:
@Afro_Vacancy I've always wondered: do you speak with an American accent? Did your time in Australia affect the way you speak?

I picture you as having a type of global accent.
North American coastal accent, I didn't pick up much Australian unfortunately. The Aussie accent is considered sexy in North America.

Added in 11 minutes 43 seconds:
blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I don't eat any of that.
Right, you eat lamingtons, anzac biscuits, beef sausages, sausage rolls, Vegemite, Milo, kangaroo meat, lamb shanks, sparkling shiraz, and ciders.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago

Right, you eat lamingtons, anzac biscuits, beef sausages, sausage rolls, Vegemite, Milo, kangaroo meat, lamb shanks, sparkling shiraz, and ciders.
I rarely eat any of that stuff too. Mostly Mc Donalds, Hungry Jacks (Burger King), Domino's pizza and for dessert I may have a Golden Gaytime (Australian ice pop, despite its dubious name).
Oh Canada, save us all.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I rarely eat any of that stuff too. Mostly Mc Donalds, Hungry Jacks (Burger King), Domino's pizza and for dessert I may have a Golden Gaytime (Australian ice pop, despite its dubious name).
In my experience, Hungry Jack's / Burger King is the worst of the major franchise burger chains. I liked Grill'd when I lived in Australia. I appreciated that they took those nicer steps. It's not just that their meat was better. They also used fresher bread, better sauces, etc.

Circling to sit-down restaurants, one thing that's nice that you probably take for granted is that you don't need to tip in Australian restaurants -- the waiters are paid a real wage.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
even if she looked at hot as Lena Dunham
I <3 U :)