IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2322
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4260

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21120

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

I've always supported Wolfgang @Doc but it's getting harder. In this latest exchange he has committed two transgressions as far as I'm concerned.

First he clearly bald shamed my friend Rudi, then he went total low class and injected socioeconomic circumstances into the debate.
The working classes are angry!
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21127

Post by JLBB » 7 months ago

Rudi sounds like an angry guy with a life he's unhappy with, raging a little too hard over a person on a forum that fundamentally has nothing to do with him and will ultimately never change or admit they're wrong. Picking out tiny details and dwelling over them when simply accepting through the clear broader picture that Wolf is a delusional and vapid cunt, then ignoring him would have sufficed. Wolf sounds and always has sounded like someone who has forged an identity online that doesn't entirely match his existence in the real world but enjoyed the control that an online setting can offer to that, and despite the two dollar life coach shtick is little more than a silver tongued psychopath, and an incredibly dull one at that.

Rudi comes across as unhinged externally, Wolf comes across as unhinged internally.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1486
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2187
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21130

Post by rclark » 7 months ago

Leave @Rudiger alone. Seriously. This is getting stupid. Saying he's a salesman (cars). Who gives a shit? Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

So what if calls things out?

Sometimes it needs to be done.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 772

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21132

Post by Johnson » 7 months ago

It's amusing when non medical professionals diagnose people they've never met with mental illness online.

It makes sense to disagree with people's points and ideas but lets face it; none of us really know each other as people.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2322
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4260

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21133

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

Johnson wrote: 7 months ago It's amusing when non medical professionals diagnose people they've never met with mental illness online.

It makes sense to disagree with people's points and ideas but lets face it; none of us really know each other as people.
Well I think I know you pretty well, Johnson. You're like a younger version of myself. God bless your Asian Odyssey.
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 61
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 80
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21134

Post by Doc » 7 months ago

Rudiger wrote: 7 months agoSo do you look down on balding guys now that you have had a hair transplant? Do you associate being balding with being washed up?
Strawman, just want me to sound like an evilll baaaad monstaaa, you do this often with anyone you disagree with and it's laughable and indicative of a poor state of mind. How many fellow balding members have said balding makes you look like a paedo, uglier, inferior, older, beta etc. Almost all have said elements of that including yourself. Certainly I felt uglier, older and inferior with a receding hair line and wrote it many times, sharing my pictures publicly and over PM before and after unlike you. That's why most of us are/were here. Now that you're actually older and Irish looking, it probably is hard to pull off well, Rooney is an example. Maybe I'm wrong and you pull it off but the Irish tend to be paler, freckled and softer hair. It's just an observation on my part but of course I've never seen you and maybe you look amazing. I definitely shouldn't have phrased it like that but if you're attacking 24/7 without any evidence (retard, sneaky, stupid, mental – make your mind up) then I think you can let me off on phrasing it wrong.
snidely and sneakily in the message within a Like
That was where your lie was exposed and a warranted comment. If you're going to lie about only hair to win an argument what else would you lie about? You said to me earlier your hair is doing very well on RU58841. Now John himself has written in his thread about how diffuse it was and having to combover, you can see the parting too that's needed to make it work. I think it looks okay like that by the way but it is far from perfect and he has written that. BUT if you're doing “very well” and dying to “eat that density so it may consume you” - doesn't add up. Maybe that's why you never had a thread, I don't know. I didn't even need to look up your posts (nor will) to find that recent inconsistency.
I wasn't bringing up Fred to ignite a feud, I was relating it to how you get off on teasing people about what you deem is their apparent mental illness, which is more fucked than anything I could dream of writing. At different rare times on the internet I thought someone was genuinely fucked up, as you thought for Fred, and now for me, so what did I do when that happens? I lay off them, because they seemed genuinely messed up. And what do you do? Put it in your signature, or pretend to be caring about them while intentionally twisting the knife about their past over many sentences (with regards to Fred).You'll do your best to hurt people, in this case you legitimately think I'm insane, so while anyone with a heart would try to reason or at least ignore a mentally ill person, you are like a vulture, and you smell weakness so you pry at is as much as possible. Terrible human being.
So you refer to people with mental illness as genuinely fucked up? When did I call you insane? You're understanding of mental illness is seriously ridiculous. I also find it hard to imagine that you “lay off them” since it's clear on here that you're like a rabid dog when others are just trying to pass their time or get some leisure/help on here. A dog salivates over a bone but the reason I add rabid is because that virus impairs the thinking process and it's all Russian roulette and biting anyone – that's how you behave and frame your illogical arguments. I call BS that you let anyone off and perhaps if you did, you were probably scared of them being “genuinely fucked up” since you don't understand mental illness. I think it's just a moment for you to assert superiority of being a good human being. Pretend to be caring? I wished you well, as I would anyone with a problem, not actual love and care! Actual care and love people feel for family/friends and people they bonded with. I'm indifferent to what happens to you in life and you should be to me too. Though I think in your case you derive pleasure from someone's misery if you got off on the wrong foot with them.
As for these "chavy vibes" I remember how much you creamed yourself at the image of a guy in a suit, with sunglasses, drinking champagne on a rooftop (and so cool with cig in hand!) this is clearly a life you cannot fucking imagine, which is why you were so up his ass about something that for 90% of people is a fairly normal social event. It's laughable how fascinated you get by such things.
If that is who I think it is, then you don't know the background story. He'd been through a lot due to hair loss and became isolated in his own life. Then after his surgery he became a normal guy who looked happier and was socialising! I'm sure many could relate to that and of course I was happy for him. You can't relate because you're still a miserable lonely person. Again, another example of a silly argument “you won” when in fact you're laughing at someone who turned his hair/life around.
You're now only writing "it's difficult to know without assessment" because I've pointed out that you've "diagnosed" me and others on the forums with certainty, and someone in the mental health profession would never attempt to do such a thing. Unless- all they do is read fucking pill labels, and try not to fuck even that up by forgetting to do it at times.
No, that's just your ill mind talking mate. Ever heard of a health service online? Probably not, youtube videos are more important and arguing online. They do exist and can with some probability offer working diagnoses. Note, I said working, until proven. For example, nausea and vomiting followed by sweating and pain radiating down the left arm and jaw is quite indicative of an MI. But until you do the ecg and see the cardiac enzymes, you can't say for sure. With mental illnesses, it's literally all about the history (what you say/do) and collateral history. Sure there's an examination too (and ruling out physical causes) which can be important due to the face to face element. Sometimes you can say with quite certainty what cluster of disorders something belongs in just based on what you write. For the purposes of education and care, it's perfectly reasonable to suggest to someone to see a Dr about a possible condition. What you did in that thread though, was very illegal and documented.

I didn't diagnose Fred for certainty nor add things. He said he had or was misdiagnosed with certain things, I saw elements of that too in his speech, that's it. It's also possible the Drs did give him 1-2 wrong diagnoses, mistakes happen. Key is while he was initially sceptical he did in the end find ways to manage what he faced. You don't see me writing you have schizophrenia, psychosis or bipolar or an organic brain / physical disease. I can't rule it in or out obviously, nice attempt to make me sound trigger happy though. Most likely you don't have that because you haven't said anything pointing to that but clearly you need to see a Psychiatrist because it's clear even to laymen on here that you're behaving irrationally. N.B – Not a GP, not a Psychologist, not a therapist and not a pill giving nurse – not to begin with anyway.
Anyway you can go back to pretending I'm on ignore (or if I actually am, still clicking every post I write to view it anyway) as something you truly aren't processing is how little I care to portray myself as anything to you, it's incredibly insignificant.
I'm done, you called me out to address things repeatedly and continued to misrepresent me, I used my right of reply.

Added in 10 minutes 41 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote: 7 months ago Hats off to you on a very strong post.

I have a couple objections though. I think it's wrong of you to point out that he is a bald paddy and working class. I believe that we're just better off if we don't critique other people's appearance, nationality, and socioeconomic class. On him being a paddy specifically, it's not something that he chose, it's neither a good thing nor a bad thing, and further, it's an obscure term. I had to look it up.

Thank you Afro, hope you're cool. I wasn't insulting him for being working class, rather his arguments were indicative of an uneducated mindset and I quickly picked up he is very common. For someone who has been writing about me for years and is obsessed as hell, it's remarkable he doesn't know differences between a therapist and physician. He thinks I called him insane or that people with mental illness are genuinely fucked up. He probably thinks psychiatry isn't even real or that you swing with a pendulum and hypnotise others. This is total ignorance you usually don't see anymore. Now I remember that a user on my forum told me he thought you needed a masters to be Doc lol, little knowing that postgraduate exams account for it. Simple google would show you the differences between the UK/Ireland and North America. So he doesn't even know his own country's regulations and somehow was confused with North America – even there you don't need a masters, just a bachelors before the medical program. It was amusing for some of the Docs on there. Even the local binman knows this so whilst I don't think he is stupid at all, his mental state and common upbringing do lead him into ignorance which is undeniable. Those “I won” moments are only felt by him.

Some of my grandparents were working class and it's their blood and sweat that gave their children the opportunities to excel. It's actually a bigger achievement rising up like that then being offered it on a plate. I'm sure they were smart and many hard working folks I have the privilege of knowing are – they just didn't/couldn't study for whatever reason. It's no excuse for ignorance though in this day and age. If you don't know something, just say/learn about it, don't lie.

I shouldn't critique his appearance and nationality, absolutely. But I think you'll agree to let me off since he has analysed my entire life for years: looks, height, dick, waist, toes, fingers, career, cars, skin, hair, brain and probably a lot more I don't know about :lol: A lot of the misrepresentation and persistent stalking is illegal, however. My analysis of his hair/appearance was in relation to his misery anyway, whether it contributes to it or not.

On a serious note, I do feel bad for him. I can sense his anger, desperation, haphazard of emotions in his posts. It's all disjointed without a central theme like his mind. It's new years eve. Maybe people have plans at home or with friends. Maybe not. Maybe the forum and talking to people on it is all they have – I've seen it on the other forum and it's sad. But the problem isn't that he's on this forum tonight to even help his loneliness and sadness – he's on here to look for more holes and fight and read his offline copy of the thread. How can I sympathise? Was the waist really right? Can he drive? He said he read to page 40! (sad he even knew where it was) It's terrible he thinks like this but I should refrain from engaging him. Like he hinted at, I should leave him alone, back on ignore but then he shouldn't ask me to address things. I'll agree to leave it now, it's best for all as it's a waste of time.
I agree with your points. For example, the way that he excruciatingly overanalyzes things suggests an excessive paranoia. For example, he saw that you quoted something from page 40 of a thread, so he assumed that you read pages 1 through 40. That assumption would not follow at all for a level-headed person, however a paranoid person will often go out of their way to arbitrarily connect dots in convoluted ways and then present it's like it's poetry, when in fact it looks like what a three year-old might have drawn with a crayon and a napkin in a restaurant while waiting for his french fries.
Well explained. Better than I could in English. Those are actually “I got you” moments for him bizarrely. I think he possibly has one of these two personality disorders with secondary depression/anxiety if everything else is ruled out ( assuming physical diseases, organic brain diseases, primary biological depression so forth are ruled out). I also think Dutasteride could possibly be making his condition worse with the lowering of neurosteroids. I don't think he has a paranoid personality disorder itself, but perhaps one of the latter two. He would do himself a favour and those around him by seeking help with a Psychiatrist and having a full physical and mental review. And if he's healthy, he's lost nothing. There is no harm in offering friendly advice, it could make a difference.

Image

Added in 3 minutes 4 seconds:
JLBB wrote: 7 months agoRudi comes across as unhinged externally, Wolf comes across as unhinged internally.
This could be a cool sig. Although you can't be externally unwell and internally fine ;)
Last edited by Doc 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger
"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3792
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21135

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

Doc wrote: 7 months ago Strawman, just want me to sound like an evilll baaaad monstaaa,
:?
Look, fat...

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 637
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2090
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21139

Post by EvilLocks » 7 months ago

It's almost 2020, how about we leave our differences in the past for the new year and start fresh? I'm sure the new year will bring its own discussions, but for now, happy (almost) 2020 everyone! 8-) ;*

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3792
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21141

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

EvilLocks wrote: 7 months ago It's almost 2020, how about we leave our differences in the past for the new year and start fresh? I'm sure the new year will bring its own discussions, but for now, happy (almost) 2020 everyone! 8-) ;*
Glad you posted cuz it reminds me I have a bone to pick with you, it all started when...

I kid, hope you have a happy new year too.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1978
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5530
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21223

Post by Guest-4 » 7 months ago

@blackg @JLBB are you two all right?

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2322
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4260

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21225

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

EvilLocks wrote: 7 months ago It's almost 2020, how about we leave our differences in the past for the new year and start fresh? I'm sure the new year will bring its own discussions, but for now, happy (almost) 2020 everyone! 8-) ;*
I think it's more interesting if we keep our differences.
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21231

Post by JLBB » 7 months ago

Doc wrote: 7 months ago Strawman, just want me to sound like an evilll baaaad monstaaa, you do this often with anyone you disagree with and it's laughable and indicative of a poor state of mind. How many fellow balding members have said balding makes you look like a paedo, uglier, inferior, older, beta etc. Almost all have said elements of that including yourself. Certainly I felt uglier, older and inferior with a receding hair line and wrote it many times, sharing my pictures publicly and over PM before and after unlike you. That's why most of us are/were here. Now that you're actually older and Irish looking, it probably is hard to pull off well, Rooney is an example. Maybe I'm wrong and you pull it off but the Irish tend to be paler, freckled and softer hair. It's just an observation on my part but of course I've never seen you and maybe you look amazing. I definitely shouldn't have phrased it like that but if you're attacking 24/7 without any evidence (retard, sneaky, stupid, mental – make your mind up) then I think you can let me off on phrasing it wrong.



That was where your lie was exposed and a warranted comment. If you're going to lie about only hair to win an argument what else would you lie about? You said to me earlier your hair is doing very well on RU58841. Now John himself has written in his thread about how diffuse it was and having to combover, you can see the parting too that's needed to make it work. I think it looks okay like that by the way but it is far from perfect and he has written that. BUT if you're doing “very well” and dying to “eat that density so it may consume you” - doesn't add up. Maybe that's why you never had a thread, I don't know. I didn't even need to look up your posts (nor will) to find that recent inconsistency.



So you refer to people with mental illness as genuinely fucked up? When did I call you insane? You're understanding of mental illness is seriously ridiculous. I also find it hard to imagine that you “lay off them” since it's clear on here that you're like a rabid dog when others are just trying to pass their time or get some leisure/help on here. A dog salivates over a bone but the reason I add rabid is because that virus impairs the thinking process and it's all Russian roulette and biting anyone – that's how you behave and frame your illogical arguments. I call BS that you let anyone off and perhaps if you did, you were probably scared of them being “genuinely fucked up” since you don't understand mental illness. I think it's just a moment for you to assert superiority of being a good human being. Pretend to be caring? I wished you well, as I would anyone with a problem, not actual love and care! Actual care and love people feel for family/friends and people they bonded with. I'm indifferent to what happens to you in life and you should be to me too. Though I think in your case you derive pleasure from someone's misery if you got off on the wrong foot with them.



If that is who I think it is, then you don't know the background story. He'd been through a lot due to hair loss and became isolated in his own life. Then after his surgery he became a normal guy who looked happier and was socialising! I'm sure many could relate to that and of course I was happy for him. You can't relate because you're still a miserable lonely person. Again, another example of a silly argument “you won” when in fact you're laughing at someone who turned his hair/life around.



No, that's just your ill mind talking mate. Ever heard of a health service online? Probably not, youtube videos are more important and arguing online. They do exist and can with some probability offer working diagnoses. Note, I said working, until proven. For example, nausea and vomiting followed by sweating and pain radiating down the left arm and jaw is quite indicative of an MI. But until you do the ecg and see the cardiac enzymes, you can't say for sure. With mental illnesses, it's literally all about the history (what you say/do) and collateral history. Sure there's an examination too (and ruling out physical causes) which can be important due to the face to face element. Sometimes you can say with quite certainty what cluster of disorders something belongs in just based on what you write. For the purposes of education and care, it's perfectly reasonable to suggest to someone to see a Dr about a possible condition. What you did in that thread though, was very illegal and documented.

I didn't diagnose Fred for certainty nor add things. He said he had or was misdiagnosed with certain things, I saw elements of that too in his speech, that's it. It's also possible the Drs did give him 1-2 wrong diagnoses, mistakes happen. Key is while he was initially sceptical he did in the end find ways to manage what he faced. You don't see me writing you have schizophrenia, psychosis or bipolar or an organic brain / physical disease. I can't rule it in or out obviously, nice attempt to make me sound trigger happy though. Most likely you don't have that because you haven't said anything pointing to that but clearly you need to see a Psychiatrist because it's clear even to laymen on here that you're behaving irrationally. N.B – Not a GP, not a Psychologist, not a therapist and not a pill giving nurse – not to begin with anyway.



I'm done, you called me out to address things repeatedly and continued to misrepresent me, I used my right of reply.

Added in 10 minutes 41 seconds:

Thank you Afro, hope you're cool. I wasn't insulting him for being working class, rather his arguments were indicative of an uneducated mindset and I quickly picked up he is very common. For someone who has been writing about me for years and is obsessed as hell, it's remarkable he doesn't know differences between a therapist and physician. He thinks I called him insane or that people with mental illness are genuinely fucked up. He probably thinks psychiatry isn't even real or that you swing with a pendulum and hypnotise others. This is total ignorance you usually don't see anymore. Now I remember that a user on my forum told me he thought you needed a masters to be Doc lol, little knowing that postgraduate exams account for it. Simple google would show you the differences between the UK/Ireland and North America. So he doesn't even know his own country's regulations and somehow was confused with North America – even there you don't need a masters, just a bachelors before the medical program. It was amusing for some of the Docs on there. Even the local binman knows this so whilst I don't think he is stupid at all, his mental state and common upbringing do lead him into ignorance which is undeniable. Those “I won” moments are only felt by him.

Some of my grandparents were working class and it's their blood and sweat that gave their children the opportunities to excel. It's actually a bigger achievement rising up like that then being offered it on a plate. I'm sure they were smart and many hard working folks I have the privilege of knowing are – they just didn't/couldn't study for whatever reason. It's no excuse for ignorance though in this day and age. If you don't know something, just say/learn about it, don't lie.

I shouldn't critique his appearance and nationality, absolutely. But I think you'll agree to let me off since he has analysed my entire life for years: looks, height, dick, waist, toes, fingers, career, cars, skin, hair, brain and probably a lot more I don't know about :lol: A lot of the misrepresentation and persistent stalking is illegal, however. My analysis of his hair/appearance was in relation to his misery anyway, whether it contributes to it or not.

On a serious note, I do feel bad for him. I can sense his anger, desperation, haphazard of emotions in his posts. It's all disjointed without a central theme like his mind. It's new years eve. Maybe people have plans at home or with friends. Maybe not. Maybe the forum and talking to people on it is all they have – I've seen it on the other forum and it's sad. But the problem isn't that he's on this forum tonight to even help his loneliness and sadness – he's on here to look for more holes and fight and read his offline copy of the thread. How can I sympathise? Was the waist really right? Can he drive? He said he read to page 40! (sad he even knew where it was) It's terrible he thinks like this but I should refrain from engaging him. Like he hinted at, I should leave him alone, back on ignore but then he shouldn't ask me to address things. I'll agree to leave it now, it's best for all as it's a waste of time.



Well explained. Better than I could in English. Those are actually “I got you” moments for him bizarrely. I think he possibly has one of these two personality disorders with secondary depression/anxiety if everything else is ruled out ( assuming physical diseases, organic brain diseases, primary biological depression so forth are ruled out). I also think Dutasteride could possibly be making his condition worse with the lowering of neurosteroids. I don't think he has a paranoid personality disorder itself, but perhaps one of the latter two. He would do himself a favour and those around him by seeking help with a Psychiatrist and having a full physical and mental review. And if he's healthy, he's lost nothing. There is no harm in offering friendly advice, it could make a difference.

Image

Added in 3 minutes 4 seconds:


This could be a cool sig. Although you can't be externally unwell and internally fine ;)
"Strawman, just want me to sound like an evilll baaaad monstaaa, you do this often with anyone you disagree with and it's laughable and indicative of a poor state of mind. "

I know Rudi already drew attention to this comment, but what you are doing here is a literal, textbook example of the strawman despite you claiming he was the one making one. What Rudi did was take a direct quote you made towards him and posed the question of whether you associate balding with being washed up, which it certainly sounds like considering you know nothing of his life beyond that and his age, so what else would you be basing it on? A question with a direct quote of yours is not a strawman. You saying he wanted you to sound like a "evilll baaaad monstaaa" is objectively a strawman, because he never said that. Nor is it a simple hyperbole, Rudi's overall point is consistently that you're delusional and dishonest, not that you're "evil".

Since you enjoy arguments regarding questions of who is mentally ill, *your* strawman here poses the question; are you projecting out of a gross delusional disorder as it often seems, or just an idiot?

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2322
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4260

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21235

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

I kissed a girl on new years eve.
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

User avatar
kj6723
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 382
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 895
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: dutasteride, minoxidil, nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21241

Post by kj6723 » 7 months ago

blackg wrote: 7 months ago I kissed a girl on new years eve.
Did you like it or nah?

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1978
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5530
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21242

Post by Guest-4 » 7 months ago

kj6723 wrote: 7 months ago Did you like it or nah?
Are you asking him if she was fat?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post