IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2311
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4230

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21049

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

koolaidshade wrote:
7 months ago
oh wow, congrats!

hopefully you are able to pass on your looksmaxing knowledge to your kid
The child of Evilocks' will either be a glamour or stud.
we need a united Mississippi

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3789
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21061

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

Doc wrote:
7 months ago
I'm afraid his Christmas went when the thread went (it hurt more than the hair leaving it seems) :roll:

..balding washed up paddy..
As a baldness support forum veteran and moderator for many years, how do you feel about mocking someone's hair loss?

You've also had a successful hair transplant, hair is no longer an issue, do you think it's wise to mock someone's hair loss, on a platform where literally everyone is experiencing the same thing?

I mean why would I ever need to re-write that entire thread, you really are that fucking moronic that it takes very little for you to completely put your own foot in it again, I don't need to recycle old material, you are the gift that keeps on giving. And I want a proper answer to that, because when zircon mocks Fred's hair the forum lost its shit at the time, but with you, nobody cares? And actually I have a solid theory behind that which I'll get to at the end.

But that Wolf Pack topic, Fred actually asked me if I minded that he would delete it, it's fine, but preferably in circumstances where you at least show some genuine remorse. Where did you get the idea it upset me that it's gone?

What I wrote is that if I had a big thread written about me, I'd at least like to address some of the things written in there, but me and you are different. You hide, you mock behind empty insults like baldness and... Used cars?!

It's also the worst possible time to try and mock my hair loss as RU58841 has done incredible things in only 5 months, but that won't give me the right to start making fun of other people's hair as I'm not a vapid narcissist who doesn't experience empathy. You got a hair transplant and now it's like you don't even understand what hair loss is, because again, that's why we're two completely different people. I also won't feel the need to string out my next 4 avatars with my new found hair growth (and if I did, I wouldn't use the shittiest quality images so nobody can even tell how dense it is or not).

The one thing about that thread that everyone will miss, isn't the analysis of how fucked you are, it's the memes. Your healing Jesus touch, meeting BoJo among good looking English sportsmen, having hot DJ friends, males telling you how big your dick must be, nurses driving you around, good friends fiance's offering to drive you around (your good friend who's fiance you hadn't met until after they announced they were getting married? Nothing about that story made sense) and how you couldn't keep track of when you got your first car, driving around the club to make an appearance before getting pre drinks and hammered (like Entourage! Honestly this shit cracks me up, I'm glad I remember it) nursing fucking stray dogs back to health and going in to the woods every time (?) and of course 1k Likes and party, but there's just an endless supply of brilliance from your insane mind.

And if you think it's solely me, that thread wasn't even half written by me and Fred together, sure we posted consistently, but you are clearly deluded if you think there weren't a number of other people lapping it up and seeing how fucking nuts you are.

As for used cars, there's a lot of people here who don't even have a car, are they even more pathetic? How did you even know that I buy used cars? I've only mentioned it on discord, you fucking creep.

But yes you stick your foot in it again, if anyone wants to know- if you're balding and have a used car or even worse, no car, Wolf thinks you're a laughing stock.

And no Wolf I've never written about my achievements on this forum, like nearly everyone else, the fact you think it's a natural thing to want to do that or need to, says a lot about you. I can't even understand why anyone would feel the need to mention such things, but again, you're a different type of guy after all.

As for balding "paddy" coming from cluelessly liberal and tolerant Wolf, I guess it's ok to be vaguely xenophobic against white people? Would you write about a Muslim or brown person in the same way? You are such a moron, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

But back to why nobody gives a shit you mocked my hair- because you're irrelevant. The only thing that made you relevant was being a mod, you were always an average poster at best, with the most insipid and vacuous posts, that were so pretentiously philosophical and desperate to be poignant.

Pointing this out was clearly the reason I was banned, it was nothing to do with mocking your patients (which I wasn't doing, I was mocking your complete inability to handle patients or those with mental illnesses, which is still on display right now) it was pointing out that you are not at all a special poster, not very interesting and definitely not funny (your jokes are fucking bizarre, so you're at least more interesting than funny but it's a very low bar).

I brought this up in my last post that you banned me for (initially temporarily but then you decided to make it permanent, on the basis that I'd come back with a vengeance, so brave) and you brought up this cope "of course I'm not that popular of a poster, that's rightfully reserved for those with true hair loss" hahaha! It's so transparent it's pathetic. You did the same cope with Fred, only acknowledging his popularity and putting it down to him being bald, because you can't face the truth that you're not in any way more interesting than plenty of other regulars on these forums. All you have is the mod badge, and nobody gives a shit about that either now since you single handedly turned HairLossTalk in to a ghost town.

It's ok to be an average poster, it's ok to be an average guy, there's nothing wrong with being a male nurse, not everyone can be therapists to the stars, it's fine that the most significant thing you could bring up about Christmas is the mandatory work Secret Santa where nobody cares enough to get you anything more thoughtful than a fucking mug.

You don't have to lash out at people with hair loss and make fun of them because you now have hair again, it won't make you or your life any more special.

But back to that, is it funny that everyone here is losing hair as well? Are we all washed up because of our balding?

That was such a stupid thing to make fun of, and it's not going anywhere.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1957
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5459
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21066

Post by Guest-4 » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
The child of Evilocks' will either be a glamour or stud.
How can you know that without having seen @EvilLocks's husband?

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2311
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4230

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21067

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

I feel washed up because of my hair loss.

Added in 2 minutes 27 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
7 months ago
How can you know that without having seen @EvilLocks's husband?
I just assumed that the partner of @EvilLocks would also match her looks.
we need a united Mississippi

User avatar
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 229
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 685
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21068

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 7 months ago

Doc wrote:
7 months ago
Firstly, we can't actually undo a ban nor read a single PM. The only Pms that can be read is if the other guy in the conversation reported you – that's how it happens
doubt.png
doubt.png (41.47 KiB) Viewed 997 times
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3789
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21073

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

Just to go back to Wolf's other post:
Doc wrote:
7 months ago
Firstly, we can't actually undo a ban nor read a single PM. The only Pms that can be read is if the other guy in the conversation reported you – that's how it happens. Pms just like posts are reported. I know that of course that weirdo Rudiger thinks we read it all and I am probably an alien but it's up to you to believe this or not.
Actually I've always been sceptical of this and it's others who are certain and tried to convince me that you are indeed able to read PM's, I also wrote about how I gave you the benefit of the doubt with this in the Wolf Pack thread, but more so because you're too much of a dumb fuck to think of doing such a thing. But someone posted a link apparently proving on that forum type, you can indeed read PM's if you're a moderator, I didn't look in to it enough to be sure, but just so you're aware, I'm the last person you'd need to convince. For me there's so many more things that are fucked up about you.

But in jumping to whether you can read PM's out of nowhere, protest too much? Nobody asked, makes me more suspicious. Just like how out of nowhere you jumped to this idea that Doc is your first account and you don't have other alts, when I never asked, but you presumed I think or care about this, when in fact again, I was told by others about your apparent other alts both here and on HairLossTalk, and for me I wasn't convinced but open minded.

You jumping to these conclusions when nobody asked, on both topics, makes me more suspicious on both, when before I didn't really care.

Well done.
Look, fat...

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 630
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2043
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21077

Post by EvilLocks » 7 months ago

koolaidshade wrote:
7 months ago
Oh wow, congrats!

Hopefully you are able to pass on your looksmaxing knowledge to your kid.
You bet🤭

Added in 4 minutes 35 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
7 months ago
How can you know that without having seen @EvilLocks's husband?
I hope our daughter will have his hair at least🤣 That said he is very good looking. We have similar coloring so pretty sure our daughter will have pale skin, dark hair and blue/green eyes 🥰

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1475
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2169
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21084

Post by rclark » 7 months ago

Lindsey Lohan is starting to look good again.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lin ... 48502.html

Usually she looks like a crack addict. It looks like she hasn't done drugs for quite some time.

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 61
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 80
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21104

Post by Doc » 7 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
7 months ago
You bet🤭

Added in 4 minutes 35 seconds:


I hope our daughter will have his hair at least🤣 That said he is very good looking. We have similar coloring so pretty sure our daughter will have pale skin, dark hair and blue/green eyes 🥰
How old is he? Similar to you? I think things worked out at the right time and it's not just about having your own life in order but also needing luck. Like I said, it's the best gift ever and really provides many parents with further physical and mental stimulation for a long time :thumbup:
"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger
"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3789
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21108

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

Doc wrote:
7 months ago
How old is he? Similar to you? I think things worked out at the right time and it's not just about having your own life in order but also needing luck. Like I said, it's the best gift ever and really provides many parents with further physical and mental stimulation for a long time :thumbup:
Plus they can drive you around later in life :thumbup:
Look, fat...

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 630
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2043
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21110

Post by EvilLocks » 7 months ago

Doc wrote:
7 months ago
How old is he? Similar to you? I think things worked out at the right time and it's not just about having your own life in order but also needing luck. Like I said, it's the best gift ever and really provides many parents with further physical and mental stimulation for a long time :thumbup:
He's 5 years older :)

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3789
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21111

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

@Doc

Ah Wolf I thought you were gonna play that "the only reason I didn't reply to Rudiger's posts is because he's on Ignore" card, but since my last post in the last few hours you've updated your signature to feature my quotes, instead of actually replying to me directly about how you enjoy baldshaming people on a fucking baldness support forum.

You can't reply directly to me, you let off a little steam and made a tool out of yourself as expected, and now you can't say shit apart from indirectly updating a signature. It's so childish and pathetic.

As for the quotes:

"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger


Wolf didn't you say you only read the first few pages of the thread about you? Because this quote was many pages deep in to it, I mean at least 40.

I don't even know why you bothered quoting this, it's me expressing it's not normal behavior, the acknowledgement of which is showing my awareness that at some point I need to control such behavior. Being unaware of it would mean I'm totally mental, which you are trying to take great joy out of "exposing" like a real mental health professional should.

"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

Unbelievable.

So you're going to take an off hand remark I said about my mental health like 2-3 years ago and immortalise it in a signature to attempt to shame me? This is why if you were a therapist I said your patients would hang themselves, similarly only last month you took the time on HairLossTalk to write about how you wish Fred the best but also wrote in great detail about his mental health issues. But also I'm sure I said this quote in a PM, and if we're going to go down that road I have no problem bringing up shit you've said in PM's.

Note that I say "if" you were a therapist, as we don't have to worry about that. Just keep bringing them pills.

Remember when you blamed rclark for you being a shitty medic and being so busy banning him that you forgot to give patients their pills? Hahaha.
Look, fat...

Doc
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 61
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 80
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21113

Post by Doc » 7 months ago

@Rudiger

I'll unblock you for this post, the signature does warrant an explanation so I'll give you that. The reason I chose to put you on ignore is because I simply don't have the time to engage in long winded fruitless debates with you but you keep insisting I do. There's way better things to do – read into that what you wish. You're too far gone right now and I have no desire to talk much in general on forums so it's not a good combination. I am not answering to any of your fictitious claims about my life, see my previous post on why, epic waste of time so you can continue debating with yourself for the next decade there if you wish. I don't mind if you think I am just living in my basement, unemployed, mentally broken, NW 7, I won't correct you. This type of incorrect fixation is nothing new in a the world of mental health. If you had started off maturely, I would have responded in that manner. But you haven't changed and you regularly have this outburst at individuals which is mostly unfounded and based on paranoia.

As I already told Fred about that signature quote, yes it was from your thread but it was shown to me over PM. I didn't read it beyond the first few pages, that's correct. Some members on here sent me things from time to time and one is now in my signature, it's apt since you insist on following me here for no reason at all and bringing up the thread repeatedly. I'm not letting off steam and don't plan on sticking around as explained before.

As for Fred, I am never afraid to account for my errors. I was looking at the old Fred and he did write this too, that he has progressed and changed a lot. I think so. And it's not just his words but there is evidence of spiritual enlightenment, stability and understanding of himself and his surroundings. I was looking at his old actions and therefore wrong. I didn't know how he was the past couple of years which is different. We've apologised anyway, not sure why you're bringing this up, doesn't really concern you even if he is your buddy over PM.

I've had disagreements with Johnson and Afro but I won't give unfair labels like how you did to people. So when I really call you out on your mental health, it's with conviction. Didn't you tell Johnson he shouldn't reproduce and good that his genes die off? If I had the energy I could look into things you've written and say who says to other balding men! Terrible! On a forum where we are struggling to start families due to hair, someone is saying you better not reproduce. Anyway, I wasn't laying you into just for being a balding washed up paddy. I shouldn't have said it harshly but that along with lack of progress in your life, your predisposed mental state, has led you truly into the dumps. You're a lonely miserable man who is scared of the world. I think your own life is one of being a passenger and people watching. You've not made any progress at all. Before you say you don't like writing what you've done, still, after years on here you can see most peoples lives changing in some positive way. There's nothing about you though beyond tearing other lives apart :wave: As you head into your 40s you're going to feel worse trust me, forum trolling and regurgitating youtube political videos can only help so much. There are balding people on this forum and the other one who are inspirational or fun in some way and I suggest you talk to them with an open mind.

Not even a therapist? :lol: Lol a therapist is a counsellor essentially and it's a sociology or psychology course, bachelor of arts for sure and not science. Please learn to understand the difference between physicians and otherwise, after all these are all the people you need to see. You're based in Ireland too which is very similar. Clearly you have a so so degree or didn't go to university which would explain the car sales job and lack of understanding here? You give off working class and chavy vibes. I treat all people equally but if you're going to attack others, be prepared for a correct response. I was once told how you were obsessing over my waist and penis size and thought you found holes in my story. Lol it would be funny if I pass my analysis on this. I think you may have a schizoid type of personality but difficult to know without assessment so do get it checked. I don't think you have autism (it's usually easy to spot in writing) nor are you stupid but you have some other problems which lead you down the rabbit hole. Those moments in my signature were the first time you took step 1 before retreating. I wish you well but back on ignore because I don't expect you to truly process this.
"I don't at all feel normal for picking apart some Wolf Pack story" - Rudiger
"Trust me Wolf, I'm nuts" - Rudiger

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3789
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21114

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

Doc wrote:
7 months ago
@Rudiger

I'll unblock you for this post, the signature does warrant an explanation so I'll give you that. The reason I chose to put you on ignore is because I simply don't have the time to engage in long winded fruitless debates with you but you keep insisting I do. There's way better things to do – read into that what you wish. You're too far gone right now and I have no desire to talk much in general on forums so it's not a good combination. I am not answering to any of your fictitious claims about my life, see my previous post on why, epic waste of time so you can continue debating with yourself for the next decade there if you wish. I don't mind if you think I am just living in my basement, unemployed, mentally broken, NW 7, I won't correct you. This type of incorrect fixation is nothing new in a the world of mental health. If you had started off maturely, I would have responded in that manner. But you haven't changed and you regularly have this outburst at individuals which is mostly unfounded and based on paranoia.

As I already told Fred about that signature quote, yes it was from your thread but it was shown to me over PM. I didn't read it beyond the first few pages, that's correct. Some members on here sent me things from time to time and one is now in my signature, it's apt since you insist on following me here for no reason at all and bringing up the thread repeatedly. I'm not letting off steam and don't plan on sticking around as explained before.

As for Fred, I am never afraid to account for my errors. I was looking at the old Fred and he did write this too, that he has progressed and changed a lot. I think so. And it's not just his words but there is evidence of spiritual enlightenment, stability and understanding of himself and his surroundings. I was looking at his old actions and therefore wrong. I didn't know how he was the past couple of years which is different. We've apologised anyway, not sure why you're bringing this up, doesn't really concern you even if he is your buddy over PM.

I've had disagreements with Johnson and Afro but I won't give unfair labels like how you did to people. So when I really call you out on your mental health, it's with conviction. Didn't you tell Johnson he shouldn't reproduce and good that his genes die off? If I had the energy I could look into things you've written and say who says to other balding men! Terrible! On a forum where we are struggling to start families due to hair, someone is saying you better not reproduce. Anyway, I wasn't laying you into just for being a balding washed up paddy. I shouldn't have said it harshly but that along with lack of progress in your life, your predisposed mental state, has led you truly into the dumps. You're a lonely miserable man who is scared of the world. I think your own life is one of being a passenger and people watching. You've not made any progress at all. Before you say you don't like writing what you've done, still, after years on here you can see most peoples lives changing in some positive way. There's nothing about you though beyond tearing other lives apart :wave: As you head into your 40s you're going to feel worse trust me, forum trolling and regurgitating youtube political videos can only help so much. There are balding people on this forum and the other one who are inspirational or fun in some way and I suggest you talk to them with an open mind.

Not even a therapist? :lol: :lol: Lol a therapist is a counsellor essentially and it's a sociology or psychology course, bachelor of arts for sure and not science. Please learn to understand the difference between physicians and otherwise, after all these are all the people you need to see. You're based in Ireland too which is very similar. Clearly you have a so so degree or didn't go to university which would explain the car sales job and lack of understanding here? You give off working class and chavy vibes. I treat all people equally but if you're going to attack others, be prepared for a correct response. I was once told how you were obsessing over my waist and penis size and thought you found holes in my story. Lol it would be funny if I pass my analysis on this. I think you may have a schizoid type of personality but difficult to know without assessment so do get it checked. I don't think you have autism (it's usually easy to spot in writing) nor are you stupid but you have some other problems which lead you down the rabbit hole. Those moments in my signature were the first time you took step 1 before retreating. I wish you well but back on ignore because I don't expect you to truly process this.
Car salesman?! Where did you get this from? That's hilarious, now I know why you're vaguely writing about me and used cars, and in the context of you telling me my presumptions about your life are so off, hahaha. I thought you meant I buy used cars which is true (like most people).

But you tried to deflect my first point- you intentionally bald shamed me, twice in a quote, and then snidely and sneakily in the message within a Like.

So do you look down on balding guys now that you have had a hair transplant? Do you associate being balding with being washed up?

I wasn't bringing up Fred to ignite a feud, I was relating it to how you get off on teasing people about what you deem is their apparent mental illness, which is more fucked than anything I could dream of writing. At different rare times on the internet I thought someone was genuinely fucked up, as you thought for Fred, and now for me, so what did I do when that happens? I lay off them, because they seemed genuinely messed up. And what do you do? Put it in your signature, or pretend to be caring about them while intentionally twisting the knife about their past over many sentences (with regards to Fred).

You're now only writing "it's difficult to know without assessment" because I've pointed out that you've "diagnosed" me and others on the forums with certainty, and someone in the mental health profession would never attempt to do such a thing. Unless- all they do is read fucking pill labels, and try not to fuck even that up by forgetting to do it at times.

As for these "chavy vibes" I remember how much you creamed yourself at the image of a guy in a suit, with sunglasses, drinking champagne on a rooftop (and so cool with cig in hand!) this is clearly a life you cannot fucking imagine, which is why you were so up his ass about something that for 90% of people is a fairly normal social event. It's laughable how fascinated you get by such things.

Anyway you can go back to pretending I'm on ignore (or if I actually am, still clicking every post I write to view it anyway) as something you truly aren't processing is how little I care to portray myself as anything to you, it's incredibly insignificant. What's important to me is showing how you're a toxic influence in the most sneaky and worst ways, and with your shitty baldshaming, mocking of mental illness in your sneaky signature change, and even sneakier follow up bald shaming in a Like message, I feel like it's been so easy to expose.

You'll do your best to hurt people, in this case you legitimately think I'm insane, so while anyone with a heart would try to reason or at least ignore a mentally ill person, you are like a vulture, and you smell weakness so you pry at is as much as possible. Terrible human being.

But yeah, you'll keep avoiding the bald shaming point, you can't tackle it, you tried to deflect with nonsense about Johnson, but that's totally irrelevant to you using terms like "balding washed up paddy" or saying "that must hurt more than when the hair went! Ha!" just no excuse for that and you know it, so you avoid it like the plague. What a stupid fucking thing to write, and made things very easy for me, you total retard.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1957
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5459
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

IoHL Community Coffee Shop

#21118

Post by Guest-4 » 7 months ago

Doc wrote:
7 months ago
@Rudiger

I'll unblock you for this post, the signature does warrant an explanation so I'll give you that. The reason I chose to put you on ignore is because I simply don't have the time to engage in long winded fruitless debates with you but you keep insisting I do. There's way better things to do – read into that what you wish. You're too far gone right now and I have no desire to talk much in general on forums so it's not a good combination. I am not answering to any of your fictitious claims about my life, see my previous post on why, epic waste of time so you can continue debating with yourself for the next decade there if you wish. I don't mind if you think I am just living in my basement, unemployed, mentally broken, NW 7, I won't correct you. This type of incorrect fixation is nothing new in a the world of mental health. If you had started off maturely, I would have responded in that manner. But you haven't changed and you regularly have this outburst at individuals which is mostly unfounded and based on paranoia.

As I already told Fred about that signature quote, yes it was from your thread but it was shown to me over PM. I didn't read it beyond the first few pages, that's correct. Some members on here sent me things from time to time and one is now in my signature, it's apt since you insist on following me here for no reason at all and bringing up the thread repeatedly. I'm not letting off steam and don't plan on sticking around as explained before.

As for Fred, I am never afraid to account for my errors. I was looking at the old Fred and he did write this too, that he has progressed and changed a lot. I think so. And it's not just his words but there is evidence of spiritual enlightenment, stability and understanding of himself and his surroundings. I was looking at his old actions and therefore wrong. I didn't know how he was the past couple of years which is different. We've apologised anyway, not sure why you're bringing this up, doesn't really concern you even if he is your buddy over PM.

I've had disagreements with Johnson and Afro but I won't give unfair labels like how you did to people. So when I really call you out on your mental health, it's with conviction. Didn't you tell Johnson he shouldn't reproduce and good that his genes die off? If I had the energy I could look into things you've written and say who says to other balding men! Terrible! On a forum where we are struggling to start families due to hair, someone is saying you better not reproduce. Anyway, I wasn't laying you into just for being a balding washed up paddy. I shouldn't have said it harshly but that along with lack of progress in your life, your predisposed mental state, has led you truly into the dumps. You're a lonely miserable man who is scared of the world. I think your own life is one of being a passenger and people watching. You've not made any progress at all. Before you say you don't like writing what you've done, still, after years on here you can see most peoples lives changing in some positive way. There's nothing about you though beyond tearing other lives apart :wave: As you head into your 40s you're going to feel worse trust me, forum trolling and regurgitating youtube political videos can only help so much. There are balding people on this forum and the other one who are inspirational or fun in some way and I suggest you talk to them with an open mind.

Not even a therapist? :lol: Lol a therapist is a counsellor essentially and it's a sociology or psychology course, bachelor of arts for sure and not science. Please learn to understand the difference between physicians and otherwise, after all these are all the people you need to see. You're based in Ireland too which is very similar. Clearly you have a so so degree or didn't go to university which would explain the car sales job and lack of understanding here? You give off working class and chavy vibes. I treat all people equally but if you're going to attack others, be prepared for a correct response. I was once told how you were obsessing over my waist and penis size and thought you found holes in my story. Lol it would be funny if I pass my analysis on this. I think you may have a schizoid type of personality but difficult to know without assessment so do get it checked. I don't think you have autism (it's usually easy to spot in writing) nor are you stupid but you have some other problems which lead you down the rabbit hole. Those moments in my signature were the first time you took step 1 before retreating. I wish you well but back on ignore because I don't expect you to truly process this.
Hats off to you on a very strong post.

I have a couple objections though. I think it's wrong of you to point out that he is a bald paddy and working class. I believe that we're just better off if we don't critique other people's appearance, nationality, and socioeconomic class. On him being a paddy specifically, it's not something that he chose, it's neither a good thing nor a bad thing, and further, it's an obscure term. I had to look it up.

It's preferable to focus on the contents of people's character, which is admittedly what you predominant focused on. I agree with your points. For example, the way that he excruciatingly overanalyzes things suggests an excessive paranoia. For example, he saw that you quoted something from page 40 of a thread, so he assumed that you read pages 1 through 40. That assumption would not follow at all for a level-headed person, however a paranoid person will often go out of their way to arbitrarily connect dots in convoluted ways and then present it's like it's poetry, when in fact it looks like what a three year-old might have drawn with a crayon and a napkin in a restaurant while waiting for his french fries.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post