IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Everyone before Hitler had an ethnocracy too.
And they were all heaven on earth, no tribal warfare, and no 'other' to genocide.

You will know them by their fruits, and we know the fruits ethnocracies produce.

We are not defined by our ethnicity, but our individual divine nature.

That's the definition of a person in the West, what's paramount. Again, put anything else up there, be it ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and you get death.

Your ideology and the radical left's are two sides of the same coin.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Literally no one but people like you pretend this is the case.

Blacks have the highest church attendance in America, and yet, being "Black" always come before "Christian". How do you explain that, Fred?

We know what the fruits of ethnocracy are.

They are places like Iceland, Poland, Japan, Sweden before "diversity" etc.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago

PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

I had a first date today that lasted six hours. We matched on Bumble last night after I spent $3.00 or whatever to get "spotlight" for thirty minutes, which means that more women see my profile. I figured that it was a good way to get more matches and in fact I got 20 potential matches that way. There were two women that I found hotter than all the others and she was one of the two.

Anyway, we met for brunch, then she agreed to join me for a movie, then we went for dinner. Got to make out a lot. Feeling her hand rub my thigh while we were watching the movie felt electric which was great, her hand was just really warm. She said that she liked my profile, that I dress well, that I'm a very genuine person, that I have excellent comedic timing, and that I'm very handsome.i can't recall ant woman ever telling me that I'm very handsome on a first date and it's been like 60. The other compliments i have received from many women.

She works in some pharmaceutical company and she has a serious exercise hobby involving weightlifting, ju jitsu, and boxing. I liked that the conversation just flowed, and we spoke for comparable amounts.
Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
Have you set up second dates already?
Not yet, ask again in a few days.

The other woman said "let's keep talking and meet again," but she's a medical resident working 12 hour night shifts for the next week. That date went well but I might not hear from her, she might just forget about me due to her stimulating job replacing the memories of me.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

It sounds like whatever changes you have made over these past few years have worked. Its a good example of self improvement going really well.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
It sounds like whatever changes you have made over these past few years have worked. Its a good example of self improvement going really well.
I might write a series of articles one day of I get to the point where I believe that I actually have a clue.

I might call it "The Purple Pill" or something. As in purple is the colour that you get when you combine red and blue. The incel-o-sphere (red pill) is correct that looks, money, and status matter, but so are social skills, personality compatibility, etc. There's really no substitute for getting some experience and seeing how a large range of women respond to things, including often respond differently to the same thing.

Men like you, who are relatively normal, might take the social stuff for granted, but I don't think that it should be. I still find reading signs to be difficult, it takes practice. People who can read signs think that it's easy, but a thing about people is that all skills appear easy after they've been mastered.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I might write a series of articles one day of I get to the point where I believe that I actually have a clue.

I might call it "The Purple Pill" or something. As in purple is the colour that you get when you combine red and blue. The incel-o-sphere (red pill) is correct that looks, money, and status matter, but so are social skills, personality compatibility, etc. There's really no substitute for getting some experience and seeing how a large range of women respond to things, including often respond differently to the same thing.

Men like you, who are relatively normal, might take the social stuff for granted, but I don't think that it should be. I still find reading signs to be difficult, it takes practice. People who can read signs think that it's easy, but a thing about people is that all skills appear easy after they've been mastered.
The term already exists and its a big subreddit group. Its actually a nicely balanced group - as you would expect.

The normal vs weird is an interesting one as someone weird things can be fun/quirky but some can be just off putting. Social cues and reading body language is essential but we normally learn this through our childhood.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
Look at his face, he died happy.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 week ago

SMH. There must be a limit to delusions. by the way, I only ever see women engaging in this lunacy. Is my observation correct?

Trump 2020

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

pjhair wrote:
1 week ago
by the way, I only ever see women engaging in this lunacy. Is my observation correct?
You seriously don't remember Rick?

;-)

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
You seriously don't remember Rick?

;-)
I loved rick and also sunchyme. Although rick was being serious whereas sunchyme knew it was all just for fun.

by the way, anyone ever speak to baldhurts? I used to chat to him over pm a lot but I lost contact.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 week ago
I loved rick and also sunchyme. Although rick was being serious whereas sunchyme knew it was all just for fun.

by the way, anyone ever speak to baldhurts? I used to chat to him over pm a lot but I lost contact.
I quite liked baldhurts but he was banned.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
I quite liked baldhurts but he was banned.
I've been told the reason but it was so long ago I've forgotten what it was about.

He was such a good looking guy with such terrible self esteem.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 week ago
I've been told the reason but it was so long ago I've forgotten what it was about.

He was such a good looking guy with such terrible self esteem.
I think that his father was abusive to him.

My impression is that he was banned out of spite by the moderators.