IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 weeks ago
I kissed a man before. What's your point?
These were just screenshots taken in America. I think it was
on the front page of the Philadelphia Inquirer, or some place.
Last edited by rclark 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 weeks ago
I miss the good old days were we had real men in charge.
There were no good old days.

Added in 2 hours 42 minutes 45 seconds:
rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
These were just screenshots taken in America. I think it was
on the front page of the Philadelphia Inquirer, or some place.
I love your new avatar.
Stand behind your man.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
There were no good old days.

Added in 2 hours 42 minutes 45 seconds:

I love your new avatar.
Thank you. It's my high school prom picture.

tr.jpg
tr.jpg (17.81 KiB) Viewed 318 times

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

So I was looking for some singing tutorials and the first video that shows up is from David "you should get FUT" DiMuzio. A good reminder that there's simply no where to go to take your mind off hair loss :p.

Well, at least his musical advice is better than his hair loss advice:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=228#p5824

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 weeks ago

Mhm.... :think:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 weeks ago

Mhm.... :think:
Let's all subscribe to PewDiePie.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 2 weeks ago

@Admin

What you think?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
The student even admits he was doing it to show the Native American he won't get pushed around. After watching the Native American for four to five minutes, I don't think he was intimidated by him, if he was he could have moved out of the way. The person who had the drum beat in their face even states himself he was smirking to show the Native American he wouldn't be bullied. These are the words coming from the
person who stood in front of the Native American, and didn't let him through. It's true he didn't curse at the Native American, and
push him, or say violent things at him. The person who it was done to didn't do that, he just smirked and wouldn't let the guy pass.

There were numerous kids from the High School there. His peers were all there. I don't think he was afraid of getting stabbed, as there
were only a handful of native Americans (two or three) that went up to a group of around at least fifty in the other group.

I did watch the interview with the Native American. That person stated that the kids shouldn't be punished and there should be more adult
supervision. He states he did it to save the kids from the racist words thrown by the other group.

The whole point is they were taking a day off of school, and marching around the white house when government was shutdown, on a
school day (Friday).

What the kid did was the order of disrespectful, it's not against the law, which I stated earlier.

As far as news sources I read, nobody retraced there news. It was only added in later that the kids were waiting for the bus.
When I read this I just had to take a deep breath and then walk away, because it's so insane I don't even know where to start. I can only assume others read the first few sentences and couldn't take anymore (and I don't blame them, I literally wanted to stop reading).

"The student even admits he was doing it to show the Native American he won't get pushed around."

What the actual fuck? The most annoying thing is that you phrase it as if he's "admitting" something shocking. You mean the 16 year old kid "even admitted" he didn't want to get abused in public by an adult bullying him?

"The person who had the drum beat in their face even states himself he was smirking to show the Native American he wouldn't be bullied."

Oh did he "even" state that himself? That he was going to stand up to a bully? How awful of him! What the fuck is wrong with you?

But this isn't correct anyway (you can't get anything right), it wasn't initially about smirking to stand up for himself or anything, he was confused as to what the fuck this old meth head Indian guy was doing walking right up to him and beating a drum in his face, so he thought smiling would diffuse the situation as a welcoming gesture. And I know that sounds far fetched, but remember that the kids initially joined in on the drumming by dancing to the beat of it, most of the boys thought the Indian was actually joining in with them (many even thought this afterwards, as they didn't notice the stare down, some of them didn't know there was intimidation until it hit the news). The kid quickly realises the Indian is not being friendly, he's walked right up in to his personal space, and bangs a drum inches away from a minor's face. And you think that's alright.

The kid is clearly nervous, he's flinching and blinking as Dances with Meth beats away and yelps in front of him, I mean just watch the fucking thing again. The Indian guy is about to walk past Nick Sandmann, he's walking across another boy who is in front of Sandmann, he then locks eyes, deliberately turns to the right, and walks 3 or 4 feet directly in to his face, and stops at that spot, making no attempt to move past him or around him.

No attempt was made to get around the boy, and no attempt was made by Sandmann to stop him - he didn't move to either side as you would to "block" someone, he didn't put his arms or elbows or shoulders out in any particular direction, he stood completely still and didn't lean forward or anything. He could not have been more passive.

Go to 17:30. Are you actually telling me that boy blocked him? And you're also telling me Sandmann did not seem remotely intimidated?

Edit: I actually watched it again and it's even worse than I thought. Firstly, at 18:30 the Indian guy moves to the left of the boy, and there's space to pass through (there's another angle of this) and he doesn't, he stops again and gets louder and beats harder, and even closer to the boy. Can you see how wrong you are about how he was intentionally blocking the Indian? He clearly doesn't fucking move as the Indian guy moves to get past, there is zero intention of trying to stop him. Then it gets particularly bad, look how closely he drums to the boys face at 18:38, notice how he's also chanting louder, and beating harder as well. He's pissed off the boy was not intimidated, so he's getting louder and more intimidating, exactly what a bully does. If your tactic doesn't work initially, go harder. And remember we're talking about a grown man, and a child here, but still this is all justified in your fucked up mind. Are you telling me around 18:38 that he's not intentionally intimidating the boy, are you telling me that the boy does not look a bit scared and nervous? At 18:53 the camera drops a little and you can see Sandmann has his hands together behind his back, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? This is blocking and intimidation? (end of Edit)

As for the Indian claiming he was "blocked in", and one particular photo showing a crowd of people behind the Indian, those people were on his side! Not just the few other Indian guys who were with him, but in the video you can hear them berating the boys as well (one middle-aged woman in particular was featured as a virtue signaller prominently in the news, "standing up for the brown man").

But your reading comprehension is absolutely abysmal. Even though Nathan Phillips did intimidate that boy, I was clearly talking about the Black Hebrew Israelites who were hurling abuse at the boys for a few hours before the incident, they were even abusing Phillips and his Indian friends as well. Phillips' ridiculous reason for walking up to the boys is because he felt they were being racist to the black guys and chanting "build the wall" (which is widely debunked as un-true, and you haven't said a word about that). I was in the middle of talking about them being intimidating, and somehow you thought I meant Phillips? I just re-read it again and have no idea how you came to that, unless you're on acid or something.

Don't give me these fucking diversionary truism's like "it's true that the boy didn't curse at him- I'll give you that" fucking DUH, I never suggested you said that, how absolutely pointless of you to "admit" something that was never debated or in doubt.

"He states he did it to save the kids from the racist words thrown by the other group. "

No, no, just no (ugh jesus fucking christ this is so hard) he said he was intervening to stop the kids from being racist to the black guys, you could not have got more mixed up here. He said he heard "build a wall" chants, directed at the Black Israelites, and that doesn't even make sense. Does he think the border wall is separating America from the sub-Saharan?

But I mean, your utter stupidity is infinite, it really is. You're claiming the Indian guy is saying he was saving the Covington boys from racist abuse, you're actually saying this. What the fuck is your mind? I've never heard anyone claim such a stupid thing, it's actually fucking warped.

"The whole point is they were taking a day off of school, and marching around the white house when government was shutdown, on a
school day (Friday)."

What is this fucking sentence?! The whole point is, what? You just went on to vaguely state what happened, what the hell are you talking about? Were you seriously drunk?

Again, state why what the kid did was disrespectful, don't give me any more fucking truism's, I never said you claimed it was illegal, nobody did, so please don't fucking divert with more bullshit like that. I am directly asking why it was "disrespectful" because that's what you're claiming, do not try to imply I'm saying anything more than that.

But finally your last sentence says it all about your lack of knowledge on something you feel so strongly about, there's several major news networks that retracted their original story (which often included blatant lies such as the kids surrounded the Indian) and this trickled down to dozens, and dozens of others in news media covering it, and dozens more retractions.

https://www.westernjournal.com/hermanca ... ive-ghost/

And that was only a day after the incident, it snowballed from there and there are multiple lawsuits being filed against various media sources. It's going down as the most infamously misleading story ever, and you have no clue about the retractions, yet you talk like an expert and repeatedly tell us "just watch the video" but as your take on the "blocking" shows me, have you even fucking watched the video? Are you sure?

You're actually worse than the 2 idiots in this video:

But just to summise- you were wrong about the "blocking", you can see it yourself now and you should at least admit that.

So I ask again, what did they actually do wrong? I'm not saying you're claiming they did something illegal, or that you're saying they cursed or were abusive, but you repeatedly talk about them negatively and what they did was disrespectful. When asked for specifics, you say the boy "blocked" him, that's now completely debunked and ripped apart, so now what? Are you going to scramble to think of some other reason it must be wrong? Because they wore MAGA hats and you don't know how to deal with that?

Because that's all this is about, that's the only reason you hate them in such a biased way. I really just wanted to write all this and get to the bottom of your reasoning, because you have the mentality and simple mindedness of a fucking child, Ironically you kept saying "just watch the whole video" in a way that's like "just think for yourself, mane" when you fail so badly at doing this, because they wear MAGA hats, your bias has taken 100% control of you, and that would terrify me if I felt so disconnected from any form of reason or logic. What a fucking retard. Fuck you.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

I’ve just read this article:
http://www.courtneykirchoff.com/debunki ... nt-matter/

While the author is refreshingly honest, she ends up stating that tastes differ/preferences are subjective. Her citing her friend who says Henry Cavill doesn’t do it for her is more of an indicator that women are super picky, so that makes sense.
But her naming seemingly odd preferences her female friends have in terms of physical attraction does not match with my experience and observations. Let me raise this question again: how come that if tastes are so super subjective, you could bet your life that only women with the same or below your paygrade would like you on Tinder? Do they coincidentally just happen to have a preference for your type? To me, it still appears very much a question of objective leagues and pragmatism and that is where the article could be misleading. You’re just the best deal she can possibly hope for and you may be “her type” within your league at least a little more than other in that same league, but that’s about it.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 1 week ago

Arjen wrote:
1 week ago
I’ve just read this article:
http://www.courtneykirchoff.com/debunki ... nt-matter/

While the author is refreshingly honest, she ends up stating that tastes differ/preferences are subjective. Her citing her friend who says Henry Cavill doesn’t do it for her is more of an indicator that women are super picky, so that makes sense.
But her naming seemingly odd preferences her female friends have in terms of physical attraction does not match with my experience and observations. Let me raise this question again: how come that if tastes are so super subjective, you could bet your life that only women with the same or below your paygrade would like you on Tinder? Do they coincidentally just happen to have a preference for your type? To me, it still appears very much a question of objective leagues and pragmatism and that is where the article could be misleading. You’re just the best deal she can possibly hope for and you may be “her type” within your league at least a little more than others in that same league, but that’s about it.
The more I read about this stuff and talk about it, the angrier towards women I get. I feel like I'm back in my MGTOW days. If I would have to date now, I'm sure I would push away some women with my internal hate :twisted:

Youtube suggested me yesterday to watch this Video: :thinking:

The guy talks about how people (mostly women) see him as a guy below average.

To pack the Video up: He knew from a very early age, that the "pretty girls" are not for him. They do not live in his world. Very honest and self-reflected from him. Have you ever heard a fat girl saying: "The pretty Chads are not made for me..." Never.

He goes on talking about how he only chased the girls that he thought were below average as well. Girls with big noses, fattys and other girls with physical flaws. Basically, he tried to date in his league.

Interesting in Videos like this is isn't the content. Nothing he said we didn't know before right? But the comment sections are always interesting.

Men telling him in the comments to get surgery, lose the glasses, work out etc basically that he tries to at least get 1-2 points out of his current SMV.

But the few women in the comments are suggestion stuff like: "You are so brave and your personality is nice, you will find a women" or one told him to move to another country because: "Taste are different in other countries".

Yes in the eyes for Stacey in New York, he is basically below a pig but for Ling Ling in China, he is a Chad. Sure. Its not like that attraction isn't the same everywhere more or less.

My theory on that is, that if women in the past would have told a man that he is too ugly to date --> reproduce, it was very dangerous for them and could get a woman killed. Also, it could be, they don't want unconsciously hat ugly guys are reproducing. So they basically helping Darwin to sort out the bottom guys which is kinda fucked up when you think about a mother telling her bellow average son to: "just be yourselves" when she knows, its simply not enough.
Last edited by JasonStatham 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
1 week ago
The more I read about this stuff and talk about it, the angrier towards women I get. I feel like I'm back in my MGTOW days. If I would have to date now, I'm sure I would push away some women with my internal hate :twisted:

To pack the Video up: He knew from a very early age, that the "pretty girls" are not for him. They do not live in his world. Very honest and self-reflected from him. Have you ever heard a fat girl saying: "The pretty Chads are not made for me..." Never.

He goes on talking about how he only chased the girls that he thought were below average as well. Girls with big noses, fattys and other girls with physical flaws. Basically, he tried to date in his league.

Interesting in Videos like this is isn't the content. Nothing he said we didn't know before right? But the comment sections are always interesting.

Men telling him in the comments to get surgery, lose the glasses, work out etc basically that he tries to at least get 1-2 points out of his current SMV.

But the few women in the comments are suggestion stuff like: "You are so brave and your personality is nice, you will find a women" or one told him to move to another country because: "Taste are different in other countries".

Yes in the eyes for Stacey in New York, he is basically below a pig but for Ling Ling in China, he is a Chad. Sure. Its not like that attraction isn't the same everywhere more or less.

My theory on that is, that if women in the past would have told a man that he is too ugly to date --> reproduce, it was very dangerous for them and could get a woman killed. Also, it could be, they don't want unconsciously hat ugly guys are reproducing. So they basically helping Dawrin to sort out the bottom guys which is kinda fucked up when you think about a mother telling her bellow average son to: "just be yourselves" when she knows, its simply not enough.
I have mentioned before a guy a few years older than me: quite smart and articulate, but bald, well below average face (hideous nose) and super fat. At the time I was disgusted at how much food he'd keep stuffing into his mouth, how he'd smoke, wear ugly clothes and be cynical about everything. Retrospectively, I am quite sure he just let himself go because what's the point in getting from a 1 or 2 to a 3 or 4 when even with all that effort you'd have 2s taking an interest in you.
He at some point decided to have a gastric banding. A woman he had awkwardly shown an interest in only said to me: he shouldn't have done that, now his ugly noise is standing out even more. He also looked older with a lot of the weight gone.
While smoking outisde he'd come in contact with an Asian whale who was more or less his looksmatch (she had better style than him, I'l give her that). They at some point agreed to go for lunch, only for her to ask him whether he could bring his co-worker along with whom she'd tried before to discuss a case when it was clearly not necessary. That guy was, you will have guessed it, a 7-8 who was already in a relationship with a 5. This is the world we live in.

As for getting angry at women: the only things I dislike are dishonesty about the importance of looks and their lack of awareness of the fact how much more picky they are than men when it comes to selecting by looks.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 1 week ago

Arjen wrote:whether he could bring his co-worker along with whom she'd tried before to discuss a case when it was clearly not necessary. That guy was, you will have guessed it, a 7-8 who was already in a relationship with a 5
Jesus fucking Christ. It doesn't get more Black Pill than this sentence. Do you know what makes me angrier? Men defending this stuff.

"She is a strong empowered woman, she can DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS YOU JUST JEALOUS" while at the same time, those guys are low SMV and single lol.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
1 week ago
Jesus fucking Christ. It doesn't get more Black Pill than this sentence. Do you know what makes me angrier? Men defending this stuff.

"She is a strong empowered woman, she can DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS YOU JUST JEALOUS" while at the same time, those guys are low SMV and single lol.
And it's exactly how it happened, sadly. I guess she was ware she was reaching, but in her mind the difference was maybe 1 point and he therefore appeared to be a totally realistic target, whereas it was obvious she would not even remotely consider her looksmatch, even though they had a good vibe, were able to talk stuff they had in common etc.. Speaking of the 7-8 guy who was with the 5 it was striking though how'd talk a lot about his ex who was his looksmatch - I'm wondering whether he's stil with the average girl he never lost a word on...
I've seen this with a few male friends of mine by the way: getting into a relationship where the woman clearly struck a better deal - in each case, the guy ended it at some point, so it looks like women don't always get away with dating up and it being enough for the guy to have a partner at all.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 1 week ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 week ago

My theory on that is, that if women in the past would have told a man that he is too ugly to date --> reproduce, it was very dangerous for them and could get a woman killed. Also, it could be, they don't want unconsciously hat ugly guys are reproducing. So they basically helping Darwin to sort out the bottom guys which is kinda fucked up when you think about a mother telling her bellow average son to: "just be yourselves" when she knows, its simply not enough.
Good video.
He has higher SMV.

The first thing I noticed were his shit eyebrows.
I have yet to see a decent looking male with shit eyebrows.
Last edited by CaptainForehead 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

@rclark why not die on a more interesting hill?