IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago
@yettee You may appreciate this.

The John Kelly quote that was floating about today,

I was curious and watched the actual interview on The Washington examiner with Karl Rove.
I was going to click on the link and put it here, then I recalled how @Admin doesn't like almost any link we put, but that he mentioned he likes Breitbart..because I believe he thinks they aren't biased or don't put a spin on it..
Okay, so I looked at the story on Brietbardt, didn't find the actual footage, they have a write up...

within the write up the writer adds the line..."A former Marine general, Kelly appeared to resent his job at the White House, describing it as “bone-crushing hard” after he left and “the least enjoyable job” he ever had."

He never said anywhere the he 'resents' his job and It's not really unbiased journalism to put that biased spin on it.

In fact if you listen or watch the actual video, he says he regrets leaving (unfortunately it's cut off before he finishes his statement, but he certainly doesn't sound resentfuL as Breitbart makes it sound).
Yeah, you know I agree. I mean, the thing is, of course there is bias on the left. The NY Times is biased to the left. So is CNN, so is the Washington Post, you could go on and on. No question. But just as obviously, sources like FOX and Breitbart are biased to the right. It's just that simple. So are these independent blogger journalist people who are supposedly unbiased but always seem to end up "reporting" on left wing rallies and co-ed bathrooms (or how terrible Trump is, on the other side). So to completely restrict yourself to one side or the other is to cut yourself out of a lot of real information, because each side will selectively spin news to suit its interests, and also omit information that hurts its case, to a degree. It's not always easy to pick the fact out from a biased article on either side but it can be done... by consuming news put out by a variety of sources with a variety of biases. "I won't read that or respond to it because I don't like the source" doesn't make for much of a conversation. Why not respond, call out the bias, and then post some counter-evidence?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago
@Admin doesn't like almost any link we put, but that he mentioned he likes Breitbart..because I believe he thinks they aren't biased or don't put a spin on it..
Everyone is biased but some are biased towards the truth and making the world a better place for themselves, their relatives and the rest of society.

That's most independent right-wing media.

The left is biased towards lies and advancing their own agenda at any cost: at the cost of the truth, decency, peace, social cohesion, logic, reason, beauty, etc.
yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
Why not respond, call out the bias, and then post some counter-evidence?
I'd rather make a selection of people who consistently tell the truth and start the conversation from there. If I have a "friend" that has stabbbed me in the back a dozen of times and created chaos in my life, I won't keep him around because he makes things "more interesting" with his drama, lies and deception. That's mainstream media to me.

Out!
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
Everyone is biased but some are biased towards the truth and making the world a better place for themselves, their relatives and the rest of society.

The left is biased towards lies and advancing their own agenda at any cost: at the cost of the truth, decency, peace, social cohesion, logic, reason, beauty, etc.
It's funny how you don't see the irony in this statement.
Save me from destiny.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
It's funny how you don't see the irony in this statement.
I'm also biased towards believing truth, good and beauty exist. The left doesn't, and it shows. To them, it's all about muh power, so using power to bully others is all they know.

Added in 9 minutes 4 seconds:
Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago
@Admin so what determines the 3 in a row is worthy of a disabling it vs 5?
3's enough, but they have to follow one another.

5 was about the built-in anti-spam system. The disabling has to be enforced manually.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
I'm also biased towards believing truth
Until the truth involves Jews.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago

I'd rather make a selection of people who consistently tell the truth and start the conversation from there. If I have a "friend" that has stabbbed me in the back a dozen of times and created chaos in my life, I won't keep him around because he makes things "more interesting" with his drama, lies and deception. That's mainstream media to me.

Out!
Yeah but Breitbart isn’t consistently telling the truth. I went through more of their articles and they use the same exact tactics.

They aren’t your friend stabbing you in the back, they’re your lover who’s slowly poinsoning you over time and you’re knowingly letting them because the sex is so good.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
I'm sick of this Jew bashing.
Save me from destiny.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
I’m curious about your perspective on something.

If Trump were to embrace of promote your viewpoint, do you think the Trumpster voters and supporters would start to agree with you?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago
I’m curious about your perspective on something

If Trump were to embrace of promote your viewpoint, do you think the Trumpster voters and supporters would start to agree with you?
I will answer this because That Guy is probably still asleep.

NO.
Save me from destiny.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
I will answer this because That Guy is probably still asleep.

NO.
You don’t get to speak for @That Guy but nice try to derail my question to him from his perspective.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago
I’m curious about your perspective on something.

About Jews? No, I don't think they would. Most Americans, especially boomers, are far more loyal to Israel and the Jews than they are to America, when you really look at it.

"Our greatest ally" and other such nonsense.

A lot of white Americans have vicarious identitarianism through Jewish people and Israel. It's the same thing as weeaboos and Japan.

In the same way that there is ultimately no argument anyone can make to a white weeb about why they should prioritize European culture, and why they wouldn't be as welcomed in Japan as they think, there is no information — no proof, or anything else, straight from the horse's mouth — that will knock a subverted, "the jews dindu nuffin" christian-boomer type, off the train.

They refuse to believe in the truth because the lie sounds more virtuous.

It's only when Shlomo actually shows his hand to the subvert and brings the hammer down on him personally that he will accept that all the patterns pointed out to him are true.

It's like people who refuse to accept that blacks are way more violent than whites until they are mugged themselves.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
https://youtu.be/mbZZyVyEHGo?t=172

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

He means he "won't" do it.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
He means he "won't" do it.
That's exactly what a lot of automatons said in the comments of that video.

The beauty of ideologies, everything is systematically predictable.

This millennia-old antisemite conspiracy is too heavy for nearly anybody to carry, but sure, the grand scheme is unfolding in front of our eyes and some Jews in positions of power are taking their revenge on the West by brainwashing us into hedonism.

Too big, too many people involved and most importantly, even if this fantasy was true, it would have zero influence on your daily life, and there's nothing you could do about it.

By the way, I've watched about 1500 hours of Jordan Peterson content, and I've seen him say he could not answer a question many times. What did you expect him to reply to such question anyway? Where would you want this to go? I know. We're never going back there.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago

The beauty of ideologies, everything is systematically predictable.

This millennia-old antisemite conspiracy is too heavy for nearly anybody to carry,
Not it isn't. The government, academia, media/information and private sector are the most-powerful collective that can exist in a country. Whoever has control over these things, rules the roost.

It's not complicated.

Again, it doesn't matter how many times Jews can tell you this is what they want, it doesn't matter how many powerful Jews in the media and government, all pushing the same agendas are pointed out to you, you will continue to act as if it's not real because you just love Jew penis that much, I guess.
it would have zero influence on your daily life
You have absolutely no trouble pointing out that Islam — and at one time — black people are disproportionately violent rapists, and that obviously effects society.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

but the second that people point out to you that Jewish people are the ones demanding and financing the arrival of such people

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-immi ... SKBN1531H2

https://www.rt.com/news/443812-migrants ... o-exposed/

then your ability for basic pattern recognition suddenly goes out the window, it's a "conspiracy theory" now.

And you insist "oh well there's nothing you can do about it"

You know damn-well how easy it is to solve these problems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion ... es_of_Jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnocracy

It is to insult for you to suggest that you are, in anyway, concerned with "truth".
Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
The beauty of ideologies, everything is systematically predictable
Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
By the way, I've watched about 1500 hours of Jordan Peterson content
Yeah man, you don't sound like an "automaton" or ideologue at all. Clearly, you're a free thinker! :roll: