IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2015
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Where have I heard this before?
You need some new material, Rudi.
To be honest, everyone here is a bit mental in his own way.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1152
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1521

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
To be honest, everyone here is a bit mental in his own way.
True, and it's something we should embrace, not use as a weapon against each other.
Let's pay the slaves

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 897
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2436
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
To be honest, everyone here is a bit mental in his own way.
If only we had a mentally balanced Chad who is respected by all.
rclark wrote:
2 months ago
You're right. It was immature of me. I apologize to you and @Admin.

Added in 1 minute 6 seconds:


This was a political joke, although probably a bad one. The girl on the left is Rachel Meadow, who is a liberal
CNN reporter (Rachel Medow show). Also, Rachel is a lesbian as well.

For the record @Rudiger , I do like your posts. I'm sorry that you don't like mine.

To be honest, I was banned more than Rudiger, but less than the Admin. Roberto banned me a couple
of times.
Thank you. I'll be honest, when I recently saw your views on the Covington boys, I was in disbelief. even the most leftist people have shut up and ignored it because they know their initial reaction was wrong. I can't believe you wrote that they basically "blocked" the elder from where he was walking to, how can anyone possibly think such a thing? I find that absolutely insane and to pretend that it's all in the past etc. and we're best buds again well no, it's changed how I view you, and your logic. I don't really understand people who believed the Kavanaugh accusations based on nothing (especially in the aftermath as every woman except Blasey Ford has retracted their statements, and yes, including the rape trains that apparently went on weekly) but that was only very obvious, close to undeniably false. This Covington thing however is just blatantly fake bullshit, even everyone on the left knows it, except rclark. I'm sorry I just find that unbelievable.

But whatever, I do appreciate the apology and I'm also sorry for going too far.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1152
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1521

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

Apologies not needed. Let's flame up!
Let's pay the slaves

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 897
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2436
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Apologies not needed. Let's flame up!
Well to be fair, even though there was an apology in there that's probably the most flamey apology you'll ever see.

Not that I'm trying to be underhanded, I am genuinely sorry, but I am also genuinely of a changed view about rclark (I was so disillusioned by his opinion in that thread I actually couldn't even respond, it was just beyond me). I can't really pretend that doesn't exist.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1004
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1079
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
If only we had a mentally balanced Chad who is respected by all.



Thank you. I'll be honest, when I recently saw your views on the Covington boys, I was in disbelief. even the most leftist people have shut up and ignored it because they know their initial reaction was wrong. I can't believe you wrote that they basically "blocked" the elder from where he was walking to, how can anyone possibly think such a thing? I find that absolutely insane and to pretend that it's all in the past etc. and we're best buds again well no, it's changed how I view you, and your logic. I don't really understand people who believed the Kavanaugh accusations based on nothing (especially in the aftermath as every woman except Blasey Ford has retracted their statements, and yes, including the rape trains that apparently went on weekly) but that was only very obvious, close to undeniably false. This Covington thing however is just blatantly fake bullshit, even everyone on the left knows it, except rclark. I'm sorry I just find that unbelievable.

But whatever, I do appreciate the apology and I'm also sorry for going too far.
What happened at Covington was wrong, we can excuse the fact there young (sixteen/seventeen), there should
there should have been some adult supervision. There taking a school day off to protest abortion when the government
is shutdown, and there waiting for a late bus.

Blocking someone is not a crime, and everybody is going to forget about it in a year. He isn't going to jail for
it, so I'm not really sure why there is such a big deal about it.

People should just see the entire video that went on for over an hour.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 897
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2436
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
What happened at Covington was wrong, we can excuse the fact there young (sixteen/seventeen), there should
there should have been some adult supervision. There taking a school day off to protest abortion when the government
is shutdown, and there waiting for a late bus.

Blocking someone is not a crime, and everybody is going to forget about it in a year. He isn't going to jail for
it, so I'm not really sure why there is such a big deal about it.

People should just see the entire video that went on for over an hour.
You continue to leave me in disbelief. It's like, everyone reacted badly to the selective editing of the video, even people on the left later admitted they were wrong to react like that, news sources retracted their smearing, but you're still the only person who is sticking to the original (incorrect) reaction. And hilariously, you keep saying "just watch the whole video" that's what people fucking did! They watched the rest of the video, and they saw that the boys did absolutely nothing wrong, and everyone had to apologise for contributing to the witch hunt on minors- except you.

And it's not a case of "I'm a free thinker man, I watched the whole video and I don't care if others don't agree", no, nobody agrees. Just you and Kathy Griffin are the only one's, literally everyone else realises they were retarded to react like that.

You still are beyond missing the point. There's nothing to "excuse" here, as you put it, because they didn't do anything wrong. All you keep fucking saying is "watch the full video, don't be a sheep, be enlightened like me" what have you actually clarified as them doing wrong? They didn't fucking "block" the Indian guy, if you think that's the case, where was he walking to? He walked away from where he was protesting, in to that crowd intentionally to cause a disruption,he admitted that in his interview directly afterwards (did you watch that? as someone who keeps patronisingly telling others to get the full story "just watch the whole video"). He walked right up to one kid in particular, and started banging his drum inches from the child's face, and you actually defend this, not only that, you think the minor was at fault. Liberalism really does fuck people's minds up, doesn't it?

Also you keep saying "watch the one hour video" you're clearly referring to that one particular youtube video you posted, but the actual amount of footage available has a running time closer to 2 and a half hours. You keep lecturing others who you assume haven't "watched the video" and you haven't even fucking watched everything available yourself, and it sounds like you don't even know about it. You can't seem to get anything right.

That youtube video you posted, which bafflingly you think is proving your point, had been posted to show the truth of what happened- that being the Covington boys did not harass, or mob anyone, or that they did anything wrong at all. Unless in your twisted mind you somehow think standing there smirking is projecting his white privilege, christ shut the fuck up. Look at all the comments in that youtube video, again YOU posted it, every single comment is defending the boys with masses of upvotes, and somehow you think this video is on your side? What actually goes on in your brain?

Also, you don't even have to sit through all of the footage, no you don't need to "watch the full video", you just keep reverting to this repetitive comment because it's like your NPC statement, and the reason you keep repeating it- you have zero argument. The closest you've come to making an argument is saying that the boys intentionally blocked an Indian who walked directly in to their group, and if you actually believe that then you are truly insane.

There's only a total of a few minutes you really need to see to understand the context (and if you disagree, and repeat that same fucking line again about how we all "need to watch the video" well please specify what exactly I'm missing here that backs up your argument), and these points- the boys were harassed and intimidated for hours by racist black guys calling them "dusty ass crackas" and how they need to wash the lice off of them (as well as swearing, to minors, and threatening language as well). They chanted their school songs to drown them out, at first I thought this sounded like a weak reason but they had to wait for their bus in that area, they were being verbally abused, demoralised, and I don't care if they totally outnumbered the Black Hebrew Israelites, if you're a child and adults are standing there repeatedly harassing you and saying things like "y'all better not lay a finger near us or there will be trouble" or when the Indian approached them "don't touch him- do not touch him, you just try touch him and see what happens" (hilariously this is as most of the group thought the Indian guy was beating along to their song, and then joined in singing his song and dancing to his beat) it doesn't matter if 50 of your friends are behind you, as a child you worry about that guy swinging for your head. You worry about him possibly being armed, it's undoubtedly intimidating.

So it makes sense that they felt they needed to do something to stop the constant harassment, and to make their day more positive. Yes, watching the full video is what further backs up what the kids are saying happened, and proving you further wrong, so by all means people can "watch the full video", but as I say there's only a few things that really mattered, and continuing- obviously the part that shows the Indian going out of his way to walk towards them, and beating his drum right beside the kids face. And watch it again, the kid at first is nervously considering moving away, he doesn't look directly at the Indian, but the Indian guy just locks eyes with him and walks right up in his face, the fucking Indian decided to intimidate- NOT the kid, who decided "oh fuck this guy trying to scare me, I'll stand my ground and just smile at him". There is no other way to see this situation, you're retarded if you think otherwise. Like I was writing before, this part of the video also shows that the kids are joining in the guys chant, and when he approaches they start jumping to the beat of the drum- they thought he was joining in with them, they embraced him, most of that crowd probably didn't even realise he was staring one of them out and trying to intimidate them.

Also the Indian lied about them chanting "build that wall" (and there wouldn't even be anything wrong with that anyway) and couldn't even admit he fabricated it, he also lied about being a Vietnam vet, he was in the Navy during the Vietnam war but wasn't deployed anywhere near that country. He's 64 years old and looks 80, so people think he's a wisened old "elder", Nathan Phillips the Elder, fucking hell. He looks like he's done too much meth, just because someone looks shit for their age and puts on an Indian costume and buys a drum, it doesn't make them "wise". It also doesn't mean he's necessarily oppressed or anything, please try and acknowledge your bias after 3 years of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

But your attitude is disgusting, "people will forget", minor's received so many death threats they couldn't return to school. A kid who was mistaken for the main Covington boy had his life ruined by social media- you heard that right, he wasn't even the right kid, and his life was ruined. Where are these kids going to apply to university now? Seeing as the education system is overrun by Liberalism.

You even have kids which makes this even worse, you don't think as a father how you would feel if your 16 year old was subjected to this, as a result of chanting some songs and standing his ground. That's normally the first thing any parent thinks, instead you're just going "hey it'll be fine nobody will even remember in a year" (which isn't even fucking true). Kathy Griffin asked for names and addresses to be posted as well as the kids doxx'ed, reminder, these are children. Reza Aslan tweeted about how punchable the main kids face is. A Vulture journalist literally wrote "I want these kids to die. Every single one of them". So I guess you're not the only mentally disturbed person out there for being so fleeting about this, although you haven't expressed violence upon them, you are remaining stubborn in your twisted views which you can't remotely back up with a single sentient point (and no, "they were blocking him" is not a valid point, in fact that's fucking insane that you think that).

I compared my outrage to people's reactions to this as similar to when people believed Blasey Ford based on nothing, but this is way worse, because it's all right there in clear footage what happened, and it obviously absolves the kids of all blame. But somehow people like you still feel justified that these privileged kids did something wrong, it was sick how people vilified Kavanaugh because of their twisted agenda, this is even worse because you'll happily throw even children under the bus just to fit your bullshit narrative.

I'm just beyond words with all of this, and again, that's why my opinion of you has changed, probably forever. I find this really awful and morally fucked, but hey whatever gets you through.

Just to clarify, what exactly did they do wrong?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
I'm just beyond words with all of this,
ummmmmmmmmm ....

****

Just kidding ;-) !

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 897
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2436
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
ummmmmmmmmm ....

****

Just kidding ;-) !
Lol on re-reading I did realize the irony of that rhetoric, but to be more accurate I could say I was beyond words, as in I was so baffled by rclark's original comments/opinion in the other thread and I had so many thoughts on how fucked it was, that it was beyond words for me to actually type it out. It's like, this is so confusing, immoral, unreasonable, where do I even start?

So I actually didn't write about it, until now. But the above post actually took a few efforts, I left it a few times, almost deleted it, but eventually decided it needs to be written.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1004
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1079
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

The student even admits he was doing it to show the Native American he won't get pushed around. After watching the Native American for four to five minutes, I don't think he was intimidated by him, if he was he could have moved out of the way. The person who had the drum beat in their face even states himself he was smirking to show the Native American he wouldn't be bullied. These are the words coming from the
person who stood in front of the Native American, and didn't let him through. It's true he didn't curse at the Native American, and
push him, or say violent things at him. The person who it was done to didn't do that, he just smirked and wouldn't let the guy pass.

There were numerous kids from the High School there. His peers were all there. I don't think he was afraid of getting stabbed, as there
were only a handful of native Americans (two or three) that went up to a group of around at least fifty in the other group.

I did watch the interview with the Native American. That person stated that the kids shouldn't be punished and there should be more adult
supervision. He states he did it to save the kids from the racist words thrown by the other group.

The whole point is they were taking a day off of school, and marching around the white house when government was shutdown, on a
school day (Friday).

What the kid did was the order of disrespectful, it's not against the law, which I stated earlier.

As far as news sources I read, nobody retraced there news. It was only added in later that the kids were waiting for the bus.
Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
You continue to leave me in disbelief. It's like, everyone reacted badly to the selective editing of the video, even people on the left later admitted they were wrong to react like that, news sources retracted their smearing, but you're still the only person who is sticking to the original (incorrect) reaction. And hilariously, you keep saying "just watch the whole video" that's what people fucking did! They watched the rest of the video, and they saw that the boys did absolutely nothing wrong, and everyone had to apologise for contributing to the witch hunt on minors- except you.

And it's not a case of "I'm a free thinker man, I watched the whole video and I don't care if others don't agree", no, nobody agrees. Just you and Kathy Griffin are the only one's, literally everyone else realises they were retarded to react like that.

You still are beyond missing the point. There's nothing to "excuse" here, as you put it, because they didn't do anything wrong. All you keep fucking saying is "watch the full video, don't be a sheep, be enlightened like me" what have you actually clarified as them doing wrong? They didn't fucking "block" the Indian guy, if you think that's the case, where was he walking to? He walked away from where he was protesting, in to that crowd intentionally to cause a disruption,he admitted that in his interview directly afterwards (did you watch that? as someone who keeps patronisingly telling others to get the full story "just watch the whole video"). He walked right up to one kid in particular, and started banging his drum inches from the child's face, and you actually defend this, not only that, you think the minor was at fault. Liberalism really does fuck people's minds up, doesn't it?

Also you keep saying "watch the one hour video" you're clearly referring to that one particular youtube video you posted, but the actual amount of footage available has a running time closer to 2 and a half hours. You keep lecturing others who you assume haven't "watched the video" and you haven't even fucking watched everything available yourself, and it sounds like you don't even know about it. You can't seem to get anything right.

That youtube video you posted, which bafflingly you think is proving your point, had been posted to show the truth of what happened- that being the Covington boys did not harass, or mob anyone, or that they did anything wrong at all. Unless in your twisted mind you somehow think standing there smirking is projecting his white privilege, christ shut the fuck up. Look at all the comments in that youtube video, again YOU posted it, every single comment is defending the boys with masses of upvotes, and somehow you think this video is on your side? What actually goes on in your brain?

Also, you don't even have to sit through all of the footage, no you don't need to "watch the full video", you just keep reverting to this repetitive comment because it's like your NPC statement, and the reason you keep repeating it- you have zero argument. The closest you've come to making an argument is saying that the boys intentionally blocked an Indian who walked directly in to their group, and if you actually believe that then you are truly insane.

There's only a total of a few minutes you really need to see to understand the context (and if you disagree, and repeat that same fucking line again about how we all "need to watch the video" well please specify what exactly I'm missing here that backs up your argument), and these points- the boys were harassed and intimidated for hours by racist black guys calling them "dusty ass crackas" and how they need to wash the lice off of them (as well as swearing, to minors, and threatening language as well). They chanted their school songs to drown them out, at first I thought this sounded like a weak reason but they had to wait for their bus in that area, they were being verbally abused, demoralised, and I don't care if they totally outnumbered the Black Hebrew Israelites, if you're a child and adults are standing there repeatedly harassing you and saying things like "y'all better not lay a finger near us or there will be trouble" or when the Indian approached them "don't touch him- do not touch him, you just try touch him and see what happens" (hilariously this is as most of the group thought the Indian guy was beating along to their song, and then joined in singing his song and dancing to his beat) it doesn't matter if 50 of your friends are behind you, as a child you worry about that guy swinging for your head. You worry about him possibly being armed, it's undoubtedly intimidating.

So it makes sense that they felt they needed to do something to stop the constant harassment, and to make their day more positive. Yes, watching the full video is what further backs up what the kids are saying happened, and proving you further wrong, so by all means people can "watch the full video", but as I say there's only a few things that really mattered, and continuing- obviously the part that shows the Indian going out of his way to walk towards them, and beating his drum right beside the kids face. And watch it again, the kid at first is nervously considering moving away, he doesn't look directly at the Indian, but the Indian guy just locks eyes with him and walks right up in his face, the fucking Indian decided to intimidate- NOT the kid, who decided "oh fuck this guy trying to scare me, I'll stand my ground and just smile at him". There is no other way to see this situation, you're retarded if you think otherwise. Like I was writing before, this part of the video also shows that the kids are joining in the guys chant, and when he approaches they start jumping to the beat of the drum- they thought he was joining in with them, they embraced him, most of that crowd probably didn't even realise he was staring one of them out and trying to intimidate them.

Also the Indian lied about them chanting "build that wall" (and there wouldn't even be anything wrong with that anyway) and couldn't even admit he fabricated it, he also lied about being a Vietnam vet, he was in the Navy during the Vietnam war but wasn't deployed anywhere near that country. He's 64 years old and looks 80, so people think he's a wisened old "elder", Nathan Phillips the Elder, fucking hell. He looks like he's done too much meth, just because someone looks shit for their age and puts on an Indian costume and buys a drum, it doesn't make them "wise". It also doesn't mean he's necessarily oppressed or anything, please try and acknowledge your bias after 3 years of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

But your attitude is disgusting, "people will forget", minor's received so many death threats they couldn't return to school. A kid who was mistaken for the main Covington boy had his life ruined by social media- you heard that right, he wasn't even the right kid, and his life was ruined. Where are these kids going to apply to university now? Seeing as the education system is overrun by Liberalism.

You even have kids which makes this even worse, you don't think as a father how you would feel if your 16 year old was subjected to this, as a result of chanting some songs and standing his ground. That's normally the first thing any parent thinks, instead you're just going "hey it'll be fine nobody will even remember in a year" (which isn't even fucking true). Kathy Griffin asked for names and addresses to be posted as well as the kids doxx'ed, reminder, these are children. Reza Aslan tweeted about how punchable the main kids face is. A Vulture journalist literally wrote "I want these kids to die. Every single one of them". So I guess you're not the only mentally disturbed person out there for being so fleeting about this, although you haven't expressed violence upon them, you are remaining stubborn in your twisted views which you can't remotely back up with a single sentient point (and no, "they were blocking him" is not a valid point, in fact that's fucking insane that you think that).

I compared my outrage to people's reactions to this as similar to when people believed Blasey Ford based on nothing, but this is way worse, because it's all right there in clear footage what happened, and it obviously absolves the kids of all blame. But somehow people like you still feel justified that these privileged kids did something wrong, it was sick how people vilified Kavanaugh because of their twisted agenda, this is even worse because you'll happily throw even children under the bus just to fit your bullshit narrative.

I'm just beyond words with all of this, and again, that's why my opinion of you has changed, probably forever. I find this really awful and morally fucked, but hey whatever gets you through.

Just to clarify, what exactly did they do wrong?

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 205
Joined: 6 months ago
Reputation: 433
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
You continue to leave me in disbelief. It's like, everyone reacted badly to the selective editing of the video, even people on the left later admitted they were wrong to react like that, news sources retracted their smearing, but you're still the only person who is sticking to the original (incorrect) reaction. And hilariously, you keep saying "just watch the whole video" that's what people fucking did! They watched the rest of the video, and they saw that the boys did absolutely nothing wrong, and everyone had to apologise for contributing to the witch hunt on minors- except you.

And it's not a case of "I'm a free thinker man, I watched the whole video and I don't care if others don't agree", no, nobody agrees. Just you and Kathy Griffin are the only one's, literally everyone else realises they were retarded to react like that.

You still are beyond missing the point. There's nothing to "excuse" here, as you put it, because they didn't do anything wrong. All you keep fucking saying is "watch the full video, don't be a sheep, be enlightened like me" what have you actually clarified as them doing wrong? They didn't fucking "block" the Indian guy, if you think that's the case, where was he walking to? He walked away from where he was protesting, in to that crowd intentionally to cause a disruption,he admitted that in his interview directly afterwards (did you watch that? as someone who keeps patronisingly telling others to get the full story "just watch the whole video"). He walked right up to one kid in particular, and started banging his drum inches from the child's face, and you actually defend this, not only that, you think the minor was at fault. Liberalism really does fuck people's minds up, doesn't it?

Also you keep saying "watch the one hour video" you're clearly referring to that one particular youtube video you posted, but the actual amount of footage available has a running time closer to 2 and a half hours. You keep lecturing others who you assume haven't "watched the video" and you haven't even fucking watched everything available yourself, and it sounds like you don't even know about it. You can't seem to get anything right.

That youtube video you posted, which bafflingly you think is proving your point, had been posted to show the truth of what happened- that being the Covington boys did not harass, or mob anyone, or that they did anything wrong at all. Unless in your twisted mind you somehow think standing there smirking is projecting his white privilege, christ shut the fuck up. Look at all the comments in that youtube video, again YOU posted it, every single comment is defending the boys with masses of upvotes, and somehow you think this video is on your side? What actually goes on in your brain?

Also, you don't even have to sit through all of the footage, no you don't need to "watch the full video", you just keep reverting to this repetitive comment because it's like your NPC statement, and the reason you keep repeating it- you have zero argument. The closest you've come to making an argument is saying that the boys intentionally blocked an Indian who walked directly in to their group, and if you actually believe that then you are truly insane.

There's only a total of a few minutes you really need to see to understand the context (and if you disagree, and repeat that same fucking line again about how we all "need to watch the video" well please specify what exactly I'm missing here that backs up your argument), and these points- the boys were harassed and intimidated for hours by racist black guys calling them "dusty ass crackas" and how they need to wash the lice off of them (as well as swearing, to minors, and threatening language as well). They chanted their school songs to drown them out, at first I thought this sounded like a weak reason but they had to wait for their bus in that area, they were being verbally abused, demoralised, and I don't care if they totally outnumbered the Black Hebrew Israelites, if you're a child and adults are standing there repeatedly harassing you and saying things like "y'all better not lay a finger near us or there will be trouble" or when the Indian approached them "don't touch him- do not touch him, you just try touch him and see what happens" (hilariously this is as most of the group thought the Indian guy was beating along to their song, and then joined in singing his song and dancing to his beat) it doesn't matter if 50 of your friends are behind you, as a child you worry about that guy swinging for your head. You worry about him possibly being armed, it's undoubtedly intimidating.

So it makes sense that they felt they needed to do something to stop the constant harassment, and to make their day more positive. Yes, watching the full video is what further backs up what the kids are saying happened, and proving you further wrong, so by all means people can "watch the full video", but as I say there's only a few things that really mattered, and continuing- obviously the part that shows the Indian going out of his way to walk towards them, and beating his drum right beside the kids face. And watch it again, the kid at first is nervously considering moving away, he doesn't look directly at the Indian, but the Indian guy just locks eyes with him and walks right up in his face, the fucking Indian decided to intimidate- NOT the kid, who decided "oh fuck this guy trying to scare me, I'll stand my ground and just smile at him". There is no other way to see this situation, you're retarded if you think otherwise. Like I was writing before, this part of the video also shows that the kids are joining in the guys chant, and when he approaches they start jumping to the beat of the drum- they thought he was joining in with them, they embraced him, most of that crowd probably didn't even realise he was staring one of them out and trying to intimidate them.

Also the Indian lied about them chanting "build that wall" (and there wouldn't even be anything wrong with that anyway) and couldn't even admit he fabricated it, he also lied about being a Vietnam vet, he was in the Navy during the Vietnam war but wasn't deployed anywhere near that country. He's 64 years old and looks 80, so people think he's a wisened old "elder", Nathan Phillips the Elder, fucking hell. He looks like he's done too much meth, just because someone looks shit for their age and puts on an Indian costume and buys a drum, it doesn't make them "wise". It also doesn't mean he's necessarily oppressed or anything, please try and acknowledge your bias after 3 years of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

But your attitude is disgusting, "people will forget", minor's received so many death threats they couldn't return to school. A kid who was mistaken for the main Covington boy had his life ruined by social media- you heard that right, he wasn't even the right kid, and his life was ruined. Where are these kids going to apply to university now? Seeing as the education system is overrun by Liberalism.

You even have kids which makes this even worse, you don't think as a father how you would feel if your 16 year old was subjected to this, as a result of chanting some songs and standing his ground. That's normally the first thing any parent thinks, instead you're just going "hey it'll be fine nobody will even remember in a year" (which isn't even fucking true). Kathy Griffin asked for names and addresses to be posted as well as the kids doxx'ed, reminder, these are children. Reza Aslan tweeted about how punchable the main kids face is. A Vulture journalist literally wrote "I want these kids to die. Every single one of them". So I guess you're not the only mentally disturbed person out there for being so fleeting about this, although you haven't expressed violence upon them, you are remaining stubborn in your twisted views which you can't remotely back up with a single sentient point (and no, "they were blocking him" is not a valid point, in fact that's fucking insane that you think that).

I compared my outrage to people's reactions to this as similar to when people believed Blasey Ford based on nothing, but this is way worse, because it's all right there in clear footage what happened, and it obviously absolves the kids of all blame. But somehow people like you still feel justified that these privileged kids did something wrong, it was sick how people vilified Kavanaugh because of their twisted agenda, this is even worse because you'll happily throw even children under the bus just to fit your bullshit narrative.

I'm just beyond words with all of this, and again, that's why my opinion of you has changed, probably forever. I find this really awful and morally fucked, but hey whatever gets you through.

Just to clarify, what exactly did they do wrong?
So many words :shock:

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 824
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1345
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago

He's 64 years old and looks 80, so people think he's a wisened old "elder", Nathan Phillips the Elder, fucking hell.
:lol: :thumbup:

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2015
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

I miss the good old days were we had real men in charge. And real problems to handle. We are truly in the end times. Sodom and Gomorra is already here.

Now people even taking an ex Pornstars seriously. A woman that swallowed sperm for a living:
stormy-daniels-whore.png
stormy-daniels-whore.png (16.54 KiB) Viewed 367 times
But we can all eject from this culture war when we sit at home with a beer and watch some good old TV. Oh wait what is this:



Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm a man aka human pig .


What I don't understand about @rclark is, that he can not admit that this whole story isn't a story. The fact that its a kid we all talk about, he truly dismisses.

It's funny how Americans make fun of Chinas new social credit system but at the same time, you can't even smile in the US without getting on the front page. :clap:

facecrime.jpg
facecrime.jpg (163.9 KiB) Viewed 365 times

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1004
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1079
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
I miss the good old days were we had real men in charge. And real problems to handle. We are truly in the end times. Sodom and Gomorra is already here.



What I don't understand about @rclark is, that he can not admit that this whole story isn't a story. The fact that its a kid we all talk about, he truly dismisses.

It's funny how Americans make fun of Chinas new social credit system but at the same time, you can't even smile in the US without getting on the front page. :clap:

statham_sexuaility.jpg
statham_sexuaility.jpg (6.44 KiB) Viewed 424 times
Attachments
statham_kissing_man.jpg
statham_kissing_man.jpg (6.16 KiB) Viewed 424 times

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2015
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
I kissed a man before. What's your point?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admin, Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests