IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
I gave you an honest chance, but so be it.

PS I live near some Black people, I've done so before, one of my best friends is Black, and I have no issues with them. Your stuff about "white neighborhoods" is a hallucination.
literally the dismissal i was just referring to. dem assumptions. i lived in a quiet white neighborhood, and when i went to the shitty black school is when i had to deal with their bullshit.

also im aware you lived in (the surely rich white privileged safe neighborhoods of) baltimore. but i'm talking about actually living and working among the ghetto blacks. theres cool blacks yes, i inevitably made some black friends but a lot of them are ghetto and terrible.

Added in 4 minutes :
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
This is entirely a lie, you rotten fucking kike.

You at once defend a guy wishing death upon conservatives as a mere "rage fantasy", which is totally normal! But I, according to you, "fantasize about hurting people" something I don't do, have never done on here, and I don't "devour the writings of mass shooters". You know fuck all about me.

You're just pissed because I say "no" to handing over my entire civilization to you and people like you, and because I'm smarter than you're average goy, and call out what you (and a lot of your tribesmen) are up to.

Go fuck yourself you disgusting, slanderous, subhuman piece of Jewish trash. It's people like you that created your ever-so-feared Hitler.
that L got him delusional :lol:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
This is entirely a lie, you rotten fucking kike.

You at once defend a guy wishing death upon conservatives as a mere "rage fantasy", which is totally normal! But I, according to you, "fantasize about hurting people" something I don't do, have never done on here, and I don't "devour the writings of mass shooters". You know fuck all about me.

You're just pissed because I say "no" to handing over my entire civilization to you and people like you, and because I'm smarter than you're average goy, and call out what you (and a lot of your tribesmen) are up to.

Go fuck yourself you disgusting, slanderous, subhuman piece of Jewish trash. It's people like you that created your ever-so-feared Hitler.
Yeah, I'm afraid that's going to be a month ban for that one.

See the log (with many warnings) here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Arjen wrote:
1 week ago
Deep down we both know you are likely 7.2801 :eh:

Seriously though, I understand @JLBB ’s question. When @Afro_Vacancy first pointed out that there is only one regular poster whose intelligence is below average (or something to that effect), it was in reference to ThatGuy, so it’s only natural that voluntary obiter dictum is followed up on.
I didn't see where Afro said that only one regular poster's intelligence is below average but I think that more than one regular poster's intelligence is below average. I think that (at minimum) That Guy's intelligence and Exodus's intelligence are below average. A sure sign of inferior intelligence is a total inability to be reasoned with and both That Guy and Exodus are impossible to reason with. Look at how Exodus doesn't seem to get it that some white people do abuse their dogs, white people can be stupid, white people do commit crimes, white people can be loud, white people do bully people, white people do commit burglary. and white people do jump people. He thinks that That Guy is merely a "Bit" extreme when That Guy literally wants to, and would, force-march all dark-skinned people out of Western Civilization and back to their countries of origin. And consider how That Guy says wildly stupid things such as people like Afro created Hitler. It's both stupid and delusional. And consider That Guy's posts from the past few days and see his inability to communicate without insults, vulgar language, and false delusional rationals, some of which are so unintelligent that only other unintelligent people, such as Exodus, could actually buy into them.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
I didn't see where Afro said that only one regular poster's intelligence is below average. I think that more than one regular poster's intelligence is below average. I think that (at minimum) That Guy's intelligence and Exodus's intelligence are below average. A sure sign of inferior intelligence is a total inability to be reasoned with and both That Guy and Exodus are impossible to reason with. Look at how Exodus doesn't seem to get it that some white people do abuse their dogs, white people can be stupid, white people do commit crimes, white people can be loud, white people do bully people, white people do commit burglary. and white people do jump people. He thinks that That Guy is merely a "Bit" extreme when That Guy literally wants to, and would, force-march all dark-skinned people out of Western Civilization and back to their countries of origin. And consider how That Guy says wildly stupid things such as people like Afro created Hitler. It's both stupid and delusional. And consider That Guy's posts from the past few days and see his inability to communicate without insults, vulgar language, and false delusional rationals, some of which are so unintelligent that only other unintelligent people, such as Exodus, could actually buy into them.
blacks do all those things a lot more. it shows in the crime statistics and average IQs. fucking HALF of crime committed in the USA is because of blacks, and theyre 13% of the population. LOL. also anyone who has had the misfortune of living around them can attest to this. but i'm sure like most leftists you live in a safe rich white neighborhood :roll:

me, Admin, and That Guy all lived among minorities . . . and look at our political persuasions . . . .conicidence?!

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
I like Hitler because he fought the Jewish banking menace and won, at least in his day. He brought Germany up from the ashes, gave them their country back, made it a place worth living in again, and established easily the best economic system that can exist in an industrialized economy and demonstrated that our nations need a stronger type of leadership than what "democracy" can provide.
Hitler produced a profitable economic system by eliminating the manufacturing costs on the items Germany sold. He eliminated the manufacturing costs of Germany's products by forcing the citizens of the countries he conquered to work for free to produce the items Germany sold at pure profit. In other words, Hitler's "best economic system" was the result of slave labor.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

being bullied so bad i had to change schools, my xbox 360 and my computer being stolen, friends phone stolen, my friends being jumped, daily screaming matches between the bus driver and the blacks on the bus, constant fights at school , it was all a "hallucination" according to @Afro_Vacancy LMAO. liberals resorting to flat out denial now . pathetic :lol:

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
I didn't see where Afro said that only one regular poster's intelligence is below average but I think that more than one regular poster's intelligence is below average. I think that (at minimum) That Guy's intelligence and Exodus's intelligence are below average. A sure sign of inferior intelligence is a total inability to be reasoned with and both That Guy and Exodus are impossible to reason with. Look at how Exodus doesn't seem to get it that some white people do abuse their dogs, white people can be stupid, white people do commit crimes, white people can be loud, white people do bully people, white people do commit burglary. and white people do jump people. He thinks that That Guy is merely a "Bit" extreme when That Guy literally wants to, and would, force-march all dark-skinned people out of Western Civilization and back to their countries of origin. And consider how That Guy says wildly stupid things such as people like Afro created Hitler. It's both stupid and delusional. And consider That Guy's posts from the past few days and see his inability to communicate without insults, vulgar language, and false delusional rationals, some of which are so unintelligent that only other unintelligent people, such as Exodus, could actually buy into them.
@Exodus does not have below-average intelligence.

He does however lack life experience though, that is why he made the strange assumptions that i have not lived in a poor Black neighborhood, or that I lived in rich, white neighbourhoods in Baltimore. Those assumptions are baseless, and not correct.

But honestly I hope that we can stop talking about IQ. I think that we overrate it here. People are human beings, and can be good or bad, regardless of their IQ.

Added in 1 minute 18 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
being bullied so bad i had to change schools, my xbox 360 and my computer being stolen, friends phone stolen, my friends being jumped, daily screaming matches between the bus driver and the blacks on the bus, constant fights at school ,
We have most of those things in common.

In my case it was the super Nintendo that was stolen, lol.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
blacks do all those things a lot more. it shows in the crime statistics and average IQs. fucking HALF of crime committed in the USA is because of blacks, and theyre 13% of the population. LOL. also anyone who has had the misfortune of living around them can attest to this. but i'm sure like most leftists you live in a safe rich white neighborhood :roll:

me, Admin, and That Guy all lived among minorities . . . and look at our political persuasions . . . .conicidence?!
Since your response concedes that white people also do all of the negative things that dark-skinned people do I'll move on to the question of why does it seem like dark-skinned people do those things with more proportionate frequency than white people do? I think it's because of four things:

1. Generation after generation of maltreatment by white majorities has led to a high incidence of psychiatric problems among black people.

2. Generation after generation of maltreatment by white majorities has led to anger among black people.

3. The system creates laws that are more likely to indict dark-skinned people than white people.

4. Poverty

All that aside, while I don't know Afro's financial situation, I have noticed that you have some resentment against him over your belief that he's financially secure. Of late, you have also been ragging on me over your belief that I'm financially secure. It's weak and improper for you to rag on people just because they're financially secure. There is nothing evil about being financially secure. As a matter of fact, being financially secure is the desired goal that everyone, INCLUDING YOU, is trying to achieve.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
@Exodus does not have below-average intelligence.

He does however lack life experience though, that is why he made the strange assumptions that i have not lived in a poor Black neighborhood, or that I lived in rich, white neighbourhoods in Baltimore. Those assumptions are baseless, and not correct.

But honestly I hope that we can stop talking about IQ. I think that we overrate it here. People are human beings, and can be good or bad, regardless of their IQ.

Added in 1 minute 18 seconds:

We have most of those things in common.

In my case it was the super Nintendo that was stolen, lol.
Yes and in my case it was ghetto blacks responsible for all of it. Really fucked up to say it was a "hallucination" because it doesnt fit in with the SJW narrative that blacks are innocent angels

I made thise assumptions because theyre almost always true of liberals or those who deny how bad blacks are.

Added in 2 minutes 30 seconds:
nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Since your response concedes that white people also do all of the negative things that dark-skinned people do I'll move on to the question of why does it seem like dark-skinned people do those things with more proportionate frequency than white people do? I think it's because of two things:

1. Generation after generation of maltreatment by white majorities has led to a high incidence of psychiatric problems among black people.

2. Generation after generation of maltreatment by white majorities has led to anger among black people.

3. The system creates laws that are more likely to indict dark-skinned people than white people.

4. Poverty

All that aside, while I don't know Afro's financial situation, I have noticed that you have some resentment against him over your belief that he's financially secure. Of late, you have also been ragging on me over your belief that I'm financially secure. It's weak and improper for you to rag on people just because they're financially secure. There is nothing evil about being financially secure. As a matter of fact, being financially secure is the desired goal that everyone, INCLUDING YOU, is trying to achieve.
I have no qualms about rich people. Most of the time they've earned it . I just mention that because its associated with safe white neighborhoods

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
Yes and in my case it was ghetto blacks responsible for all of it. Really fucked up to say it was a "hallucination" because it doesnt fit in with the SJW narrative that blacks are innocent angels

I made thise assumptions because theyre almost always true of liberals or those who deny how bad blacks are.

Added in 2 minutes 30 seconds:

I have no qualms about rich people. Most of the time they've earned it . I just mention that because its associated with safe white neighborhoods
Read carefully. Your hallucination was in how you imagined my life to be. It's not as you describe.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Read carefully. Your hallucination was in how you imagined my life to be. It's not as you describe.
Its a reasonable assumption. Not a hallucination

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
PS I live near some Black people, I've done so before, one of my best friends is Black..
Afro's bestie.jpg
Afro's bestie.jpg (168.21 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Added in 1 hour 12 minutes 23 seconds:
nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Government welfare keeps me financially secure.
Don't kneel because you feel

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

A BBC article on men, women, friendships, and dating.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2019091 ... riend-zone

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Hitler produced a profitable economic system by eliminating the manufacturing costs on the items Germany sold. He eliminated the manufacturing costs of Germany's products by forcing the citizens of the countries he conquered to work for free to produce the items Germany sold at pure profit. In other words, Hitler's "best economic system" was the result of slave labor.
Jesus Christ, That Guys comments about the German economy under Hitler are delusional and inaccurate but so is this. This has nothing to do with reality, and nor does it even reflect what That Guy was referring to, which was before the war. Again I’m not saying That Guy was correct, but no one here seems to actually read what he writes because they’re too busy losing their shit and cognitive abilities because of naughty words and ideas.

On the situation with the ban, it’s clearly deserved but admittedly post after post Afro you do strawman or take out of context his actual arguments. I understand why he attacked you because communication was failing. And I understand your point that much of what he says isn’t worth referring to, but you very often DO respond to him and very often aren’t addressing what he actually said.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Jesus Christ, That Guys comments about the German economy under Hitler are delusional and inaccurate but so is this. This has nothing to do with reality, and nor does it even reflect what That Guy was referring to, which was before the war. Again I’m not saying That Guy was correct, but no one here seems to actually read what he writes because they’re too busy losing their shit and cognitive abilities because of naughty words and ideas.

On the situation with the ban, it’s clearly deserved but admittedly post after post Afro you do strawman or take out of context his actual arguments. I understand why he attacked you because communication was failing. And I understand your point that much of what he says isn’t worth referring to, but you very often DO respond to him and very often aren’t addressing what he actually said.
I did in fact shift the nature of my responses to him a while back, but I'd ask you not to ignore why this happened, and not to make false assumptions, when I have stated why I had done so, and stated so correctly and in detail. Quite frankly, when I was rebutting his points in a dry and sanitary manner, he would simply ignore it. He had a tendency to post many "facts" that he had not verified, and he also used a lot of information that he had no understanding of, such as the genetic studies of populations. And further, he would always go back to the hate speech. He's chased multiple people off the forum. By the way, I'm surprised that you didn't tell him off for the way that he spoke to pas, or perhaps you did and I missed it.

Don't dismiss bad language as "naughty words and ideas". Language and words matter. They are precursors to bad actions. Further, language is fundamental to what it means to be human. It matters. You're reminding me of Ben Shapiro being proud of the quote "facts don't care about your feelings", it's a stupid quote. Without feelings, we're not human.

Now, referring to the German economy, one of my first hints that That Guy had lost his cool was when he wrote that the successes of the German economy in the 1930s were ignored by historians. They're not ignored by historians lol, it's widely discussed in mainstream sources. I recently finished "The World at War", which is considered the definitive English-language documentary on WWII, and they discuss the 1930s German economy in detail.

Nameless' comments are in fact a part of the truth. The German economy of the 1930s did in fact use some theft, and some slave labour. That's in the historical record, and part of the story. I'm a capitalist myself, so I consider slave labour to be fundamentally inefficient (never mind immoral), but I think that it likely can provide a macro-economic boost in the short term. I'm not sure how long it would usually take to be a net negative. But the Nazis almost immediately set up work camps at places like Dachau, and if I recall correctly, the communists were the first to go. They went from being a source of anxiety to the productive classes, to being a source of cheap labour.

It is not responsible to simply separate "before the war" with "the war", as the latter led to the former in an inevitable manner.

Slave labour also enabled them to punch above their weight during the war. People who made it to Auschwitz, etc were immediately partitioned upon arrival. Babies, women, the elderly, etc were to be gassed as soon as possible. Able-bodied men were to work until they could no longer work, then gassed. This provided a lot of labour and materials and should not be dismissed. They also had their property expropriated, which helped fund the war effort. There's a six-part BBC documentary on Netflix called "Auschwitz: The Nazis and 'The Final Solution'" where they interview several people, including a former SS guard, Oskar Groening. He discusses his role, which was to take away the prisoners' property and funnel it to the war effort.

There are of course other factors to the German growth of the 1930s, if you want to discuss that we can as it's an independently interesting subject. I list some of the factors here:
- Growth actually did resume before Hitler came to power in 1933. A modern analogue is how many Americans credit Bill Clinton for the 1990s boom, which actually began a few months before he became President.
- They took back some of the lands that they lost in the treaty of Versailles, such as the wealthy industrial regions from France.
- They did make some concessions to labour. Hitler didn't just abolish the unions, he also made some concessions such as adding holidays, that are good for worker morale, and thus productivity.
- They had a military buildup. A military-industrial complex is labour-intensive, I don't know if this is always true but it certainly has been true for most of the 20th century. You need a lot of workers with a lot of different skills to assemble things like tanks and airplanes and roads. The German re-armament began before that of the other Western European powers. In this sense, Hitler was kind of like Roosevelt and Stalin, who made sure that their workers kept busy, to the best extent that they can. Note, in contrast, the opposition to Roosevelt largely wanted to "liquidate the farmer, liquidate everything", they were assuming a vulgar form of laissez-faire capitalism, and if that had happened I think that the war might have gone another way. A military buildup can also lead to technological developments that can improve living standards, though that takes longer.
- They did actually make an effort to feed and train their population. That is in contrast to the British, who eventually realized that the men who formed the German infantry tended to be taller and heavier and in better shape than the men who formed the UK infantry.
- They brought conscription in 1935, whereas the UK waited until 1939, and the US waited until 1940. Conscription is a way to keep young men busy, as that is a population that should not be idle.
- There were some other things, for example the Nazis opposed smoking. Over the long-term that would have contributed some economic benefits, but I'm not sure how long that would take.

All of that is real, interesting, and can be discussed in an intelligent manner -- by mature people.