IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
That critique of nameless is not correct.
Who is then?

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Thanks for not getting on board with JLBB's attacks against me.
No problem, I like to think I'm a good judge of character and although I don't condone you wishing death upon the forum members (if you did, since I didn't see that...) I understand that it doesn't come from a place of evil, but rather frustration. Sometimes we lash out and say things we don't mean literally, I've done so before myself. Anyway, it's easy for me to see who's beyond the point of no return and who's capable of owning up to their mistakes and learning from them. Maybe I was a bit harsh when I said that 50% of the regular posters are that far gone, of course there are variations but I know for a fact that at least a couple members here really are beyond repair.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Who is then?
Probably @Rudiger ? He strikes me as a guy who solely relies on his looks.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

Arjen wrote:
1 week ago
Probably @Rudiger ? He strikes me as a guy who solely relies on his looks.
I always wanted to be hot enough to solely rely on looks :D thanks

Who's only 7.26 now? :smirk:
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
I always wanted to be hot enough to solely rely on looks :D thanks

Who's only 7.26 now? :smirk:
Deep down we both know you are likely 7.2801 :eh:

Seriously though, I understand @JLBB ’s question. When @Afro_Vacancy first pointed out that there is only one regular poster whose intelligence is below average (or something to that effect), it was in reference to ThatGuy, so it’s only natural that voluntary obiter dictum is followed up on.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Who is then?
I would rather not rank people.

In all due respect, we also don't know enough to rank people's IQs. I've taken a real IQ test and it included aspects such as the ability to visualize the 3D rotation of objects, the ability to repeat digits backwards, and reaction speed. You, and I, have absolutely no idea who here would be any good at repeating digits backwards.

What we do know a lot about is the quality of people's prose, and whether or not they can follow and contribute to discussions, and to which range of discussions. That is a limited subset of intelligence, but within that subset, @nameless is not at the bottom. For example, you can just go through the past few pages. He has succeeded in constructively adding to the discussion, and in following other people's points, to the extent that they made any points.

By the way, about him "wishing death upon conservatives", that was a rage fantasy, and rage fantasies are normal. Rage fantasies are actually common, for example, 50-91% of university students admit to homocidal ideation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicidal_ideation). My therapist also confirmed to me that it's actually quite normal, people get fantasies of hurting their loved ones when they're very angry. When I was in the hospital, I told a mental health support worker that I had to fight the urge to scream, and she told me that people end up screaming at their loved ones all of the time. It's normal, though not always good, obviously.

Conservatives also engage in rage fantasies, for example many have been known to point out that red state residents are more likely to own guns. Most of them are not actually going to go to Trader Joe's and shoot up the place. And similarly, nameless isn't going to show up at Chick-Fill-A or Was-Mart with a machete.

That is completely different from actually hurting somebody, or from defending the hurting of others, or from proposing it as a viable policy. @That Guy doesn't just fantasize about hurting others -- he defends and praises examples of it in the historical record, he devours the writings of white nationalist mass shooters like it's crack cocaine, and he makes detailed policy proposals of what his ideal state would look like, and repeats this endlessly at all hours of the day, over periods of months. There is no comparison.

Added in 13 minutes 5 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
1 week ago
No problem, I like to think I'm a good judge of character and although I don't condone you wishing death upon the forum members (if you did, since I didn't see that...) I understand that it doesn't come from a place of evil, but rather frustration. Sometimes we lash out and say things we don't mean literally, I've done so before myself. Anyway, it's easy for me to see who's beyond the point of no return and who's capable of owning up to their mistakes and learning from them. Maybe I was a bit harsh when I said that 50% of the regular posters are that far gone, of course there are variations but I know for a fact that at least a couple members here really are beyond repair.
I like to believe that nobody here is beyond the point of no return, but that may just be my naïveté and optimism.

I also want to agree that it's extremely important that people be able to own up to their mistakes. We all make mistakes, actually we all make a lot of mistakes. It's an inevitable part of living in an uncertain world. We need to acknowledge our errors, otherwise we can't grow.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
I would rather not rank people.

In all due respect, we also don't know enough to rank people's IQs. I've taken a real IQ test and it included aspects such as the ability to visualize the 3D rotation of objects, the ability to repeat digits backwards, and reaction speed. You, and I, have absolutely no idea who here would be any good at repeating digits backwards.

What we do know a lot about is the quality of people's prose, and whether or not they can follow and contribute to discussions, and to which range of discussions. That is a limited subset of intelligence, but within that subset, @nameless is not at the bottom. For example, you can just go through the past few pages. He has succeeded in constructively adding to the discussion, and in following other people's points, to the extent that they made any points.

By the way, about him "wishing death upon conservatives", that was a rage fantasy, and rage fantasies are normal. Rage fantasies are actually common, for example, 50-91% of university students admit to homocidal ideation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicidal_ideation). My therapist also confirmed to me that it's actually quite normal, people get fantasies of hurting their loved ones when they're very angry. When I was in the hospital, I told a mental health support worker that I had to fight the urge to scream, and she told me that people end up screaming at their loved ones all of the time. It's normal, though not always good, obviously.

Conservatives also engage in rage fantasies, for example many have been known to point out that red state residents are more likely to own guns. Most of them are not actually going to go to Trader Joe's and shoot up the place. And similarly, nameless isn't going to show up at Chick-Fill-A or Was-Mart with a machete.

That is completely different from actually hurting somebody, or from defending the hurting of others, or from proposing it as a viable policy. @That Guy doesn't just fantasize about hurting others -- he defends and praises examples of it in the historical record, he devours the writings of white nationalist mass shooters like it's crack cocaine, and he makes detailed policy proposals of what his ideal state would look like, and repeats this endlessly at all hours of the day, over periods of months. There is no comparison.

Added in 13 minutes 5 seconds:

I like to believe that nobody here is beyond the point of no return, but that may just be my naïveté and optimism.

I also want to agree that it's extremely important that people be able to own up to their mistakes. We all make mistakes, actually we all make a lot of mistakes. It's an inevitable part of living in an uncertain world. We need to acknowledge our errors, otherwise we can't grow.
When did That Guy bring up the writings of mass shooters?

Also ironic that you of all people talk about owning up to one's mistakes. You've ran away many times now because you didn't have a counter-argument, or the cowardly pretentiously dismissing points as if thats an argument in itself.

I havent read every bit of that guys posts but by and large he makes tons of good points. Whites are responsible for almost all of civilization, races should stick to their own , and immigration should be limited. I don't get why everyone but whites are allowed to close their borders and maintain their people and culture

Added in 10 minutes 5 seconds:
nazis are bad but not as bad as everyone thinks.

non-European and non-east asian races are overall inferior in many ways such as lower average IQs, proneness to violence and terrorism , lower attractiveness, and inability to civilize. Add in how most everything important and interesting was made or discovered by whites and its easy to see why whites would feel their race is superior

This is overall though and i still judge people individually. An analogy could be, certain brands make better stuff in general, but you still judge the product on its own first and foremost. @JLBB had a good post about this saying essentially the same thing

Where I differ from nazis is in the solution. The answer isnt to subjugate or genocide POC.

Its kind of like the superhero who doesnt kill (me) vs the superhero that kills (nazis )

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

Meh changed my mind lol.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
Also ironic that you of all people talk about owning up to one's mistakes. You've ran away many times now because you didn't have a counter-argument, or the cowardly pretentiously dismissing points as if thats an argument in itself.
Nope -- stop making false conclusions, and stop making assumptions on behalf of others. When I leave, it's either because I have a time crunch, or because there's nothing worth contributing to.

I feel sorry for you, and thus I'm going to respond to you in spite of you've gone out of your way to be annoying in the past few pages. I think that if a couple things had gone differently in my life, I would be kind of like you. Your political views, for example, are similar to what I believed when I was younger.

So here goes: That Guy doesn't make good points. The first time that he started posting links to anti-Jewish propaganda, I looked up the first three items in his list of a few dozen. The first three were fabricated, even acknowledged to be fabricated by other anti-semites, and I stopped there for that list. In general, he posts a lot of inaccuracies as he doesn't know how to distinguish that which is real from that which is fictional. He's also, as pointed out by @Hanginginthewire, never posted anything original or creative. Unlike you or JLBB or EvilLocks, there is nothing to That Guy, there is no "there" there. All of his points are recycled from other sources, and bad ones at that. He never adds any layers.

He's also not knowledgeable. As I have pointed out in the past few page, though he's spent the past six months discussing the Nazis 24/7, he can't name or doesn't think to discuss a single major Nazi other than Hitler. Similarly, a while back he was going on and on about the decline of the Roman Empire, I asked him to name any two Roman emperors, and he could not do so. That's not hard, anybody who knows jack shit about history can name at least a few of the following: Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Nero, Vespasian, Titus, Trajan, Hadrian, Antonius Pius, Marcus Aurelius, Commodus, Constantine. Imagine if somebody were to discuss the American Republic and not be able to name two Presidents. You would think that they were in over their heads, and indeed you would be right.

As for the Nazis, the surest way to see that they were wrong is that they were soundly defeated in war, due largely to being Nazis. They did things like getting rid of their Jewish scientists, and under-estimating the Russians and the Americans. That was due to who they were, and that is why they lost. Mansteinn, for example, just couldn't conceive that the supposedly inferior Russians might have cracked enigma. If they had not been such idiotic anti-Russian racists they would have simply updated enigma, and then the Battle of Kursk (which That Guy has never heard of) might have gone differently.

I urge you to try harder and to be better. I like you, but you can be really annoying. For example, you are making up this claim that I run from challenging conversations -- I don't. Do you see me running from the sharpest posters on this site? No, I only leave conversations initiated by the some of the ... less impressive posters. You give out more -3's than anybody else -- are you sure that it's good that you're #1 in that category? Why not just write out a disagreement, or ignore it?
I don't get why everyone but whites are allowed to close their borders and maintain their people and culture
Closing the borders is one thing, it's something that I support. However, removing people whose ancestors may have been in those places for hundreds or thousands of years is not. For example, Jews had been in Germany for ~1,000 years. They had contributed to German art, science, architecture, music, its military, its tax base, etc. They were Germans.

And you are an American.
nazis are bad but not as bad as everyone thinks.
They declared war on Poland, the United States, the Soviet Union, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Luxembourg, Greece, Yugoslavia, etc.

They ran a system of extermination camps, where they gassed babies, did experiments on twins, and used the remains of people's bones as fertilizer for agriculture. They killed Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, the disabled, political prisoners, etc and they had plans to kill most of the population of Poland, Ukraine, and Russia.

Their leadership hid in bunkers as over 4 million Germans died pointless deaths in a war that was already lost, because they were too cowardly to surrender.

They're the worst that west had to offer in the 20th century.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 week ago
No problem, I like to think I'm a good judge of character and although I don't condone you wishing death upon the forum members (if you did, since I didn't see that... I understand that it doesn't come from a place of evil, but rather frustration. Sometimes we lash out and say things we don't mean literally, I've done so before myself. Anyway, it's easy for me to see who's beyond the point of no return and who's capable of owning up to their mistakes and learning from them. Maybe I was a bit harsh when I said that 50% of the regular posters are that far gone, of course there are variations but I know for a fact that at least a couple members here really are beyond repair.
Exactly.

At a time when I'm at my most stressed ever I said some thing that if I truly intended would be concerning. But it was just imaginary and even when I said those things I knew I didn't really mean it. Make no mistake about it; I abhor violence. When I said those things I knew for a fact that I would never really condone the behavior I was alluding to and I also knew I was just saying that stuff to get the goat of the bigots. It was all absolutely, totally, 100% imaginary and I myself knew it at the time I said it.

And JLBB already knows this. He's just pretending that he doesn't know it. His real issue is that he doesn't like my politics.

Consider how many times That Guy has blown a gasket and consider that JLBB does not obsessively hate-on That Guy. JLBB does not try to get others to hate That Guy. JLBB will tease That Guy about his extremism but he doesn't go on an obsessive hate-campaign against That Guy even though That Guy has said some extremist gnarly stuff about left-wingers, dark-skinned people, gays, and Jews. I believe that the reason JLBB goes on an obsessive hate campaign against me for saying some gnarly stuff but only teases That Guy about the gnarly stuff That Guy says is because JLBB's politics align much closer with That' Guy's politics than mine. in my opinion, JLBB is basically a mini-That Guy.

Added in 43 minutes 53 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago

I guarantee that my talk about wishing death on conservatives was absolutely, totally, 100% imaginal talk. For example, we all know that people will sometimes tell a loved one to, "Drop dead" but do they really want a loved one to die? I don't think so. Of course I didn't really mean the gnarly stuff I said about conservatives. And like I said to EL, JLBB knows this. He's just pretending not to know it because he needs to rationalize his obsessive hate-campaign against me.

Consider how many times That Guy has said concerning stuff about left-wingers, dark-skinned people, gays, and Jews, and also consider that JLBB has not gone on an obsessive hate campaign against That Guy. I've seen posts wherein JLBB actually kiddingly teases That Guy about his extremism but he hasn't gone on a serious obsessive hate-campaign against him even though That Guy has said some extremist gnarly stuff about left-wingers, dark-skinned people, gays, and Jews. I believe that the reason JLBB has gone on an obsessive hate campaign against me for saying some gnarly things but only teases That Guy about the gnarly stuff he says is that JLBB's politics align much closer with That' Guy's politics than mine. in my opinion, JLBB is basically a mini-That Guy.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Nope -- stop making false conclusions, and stop making assumptions on behalf of others. When I leave, it's either because I have a time crunch, or because there's nothing worth contributing to.

I feel sorry for you, and thus I'm going to respond to you in spite of you've gone out of your way to be annoying in the past few pages. I think that if a couple things had gone differently in my life, I would be kind of like you. Your political views, for example, are similar to what I believed when I was younger.

So here goes: That Guy doesn't make good points. The first time that he started posting links to anti-Jewish propaganda, I looked up the first three items in his list of a few dozen. The first three were fabricated, even acknowledged to be fabricated by other anti-semites, and I stopped there for that list. In general, he posts a lot of inaccuracies as he doesn't know how to distinguish that which is real from that which is fictional. He's also, as pointed out by @Hanginginthewire, never posted anything original or creative. Unlike you or JLBB or EvilLocks, there is nothing to That Guy, there is no "there" there. All of his points are recycled from other sources, and bad ones at that. He never adds any layers.

He's also not knowledgeable. As I have pointed out in the past few page, though he's spent the past six months discussing the Nazis 24/7, he can't name or doesn't think to discuss a single major Nazi other than Hitler. Similarly, a while back he was going on and on about the decline of the Roman Empire, I asked him to name any two Roman emperors, and he could not do so. That's not hard, anybody who knows jack shit about history can name at least a few of the following: Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Nero, Vespasian, Titus, Trajan, Hadrian, Antonius Pius, Marcus Aurelius, Commodus, Constantine. Imagine if somebody were to discuss the American Republic and not be able to name two Presidents. You would think that they were in over their heads, and indeed you would be right.

As for the Nazis, the surest way to see that they were wrong is that they were soundly defeated in war, due largely to being Nazis. They did things like getting rid of their Jewish scientists, and under-estimating the Russians and the Americans. That was due to who they were, and that is why they lost. Mansteinn, for example, just couldn't conceive that the supposedly inferior Russians might have cracked enigma. If they had not been such idiotic anti-Russian racists they would have simply updated enigma, and then the Battle of Kursk (which That Guy has never heard of) might have gone differently.

I urge you to try harder and to be better. I like you, but you can be really annoying. For example, you are making up this claim that I run from challenging conversations -- I don't. Do you see me running from the sharpest posters on this site? No, I only leave conversations initiated by the some of the ... less impressive posters. You give out more -3's than anybody else -- are you sure that it's good that you're #1 in that category? Why not just write out a disagreement, or ignore it?

Closing the borders is one thing, it's something that I support. However, removing people whose ancestors may have been in those places for hundreds or thousands of years is not. For example, Jews had been in Germany for ~1,000 years. They had contributed to German art, science, architecture, music, its military, its tax base, etc. They were Germans.

And you are an American.

They declared war on Poland, the United States, the Soviet Union, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Luxembourg, Greece, Yugoslavia, etc.

They ran a system of extermination camps, where they gassed babies, did experiments on twins, and used the remains of people's bones as fertilizer for agriculture. They killed Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, the disabled, political prisoners, etc and they had plans to kill most of the population of Poland, Ukraine, and Russia.

Their leadership hid in bunkers as over 4 million Germans died pointless deaths in a war that was already lost, because they were too cowardly to surrender.

They're the worst that west had to offer in the 20th century.
dude your SJW bullshit is meaningless to me. I actually have to deal with the shenanigans of blacks in REAL life. My last black neighbor abused their dogs which i had to call the police for (when they moved away they left their dogs chained up), and my new black neighbors are extremely loud. My whole life ive had to deal with their stupditiy and criminality, ive been burglarized and bullied and people i know have been robbed multiple times or jumped or attacked. All by blacks of course. Whats hateable about you jews and liberals is your disgusting privilege and lecturing to the people who actually live with POC while you guys live in safe rich white neighborhoods

youve ran away from the music discussion, tons of discussions with that guy and rudiger and jlbb, im not the only one thats noticed it. You're doing your stupid pretentious dismissal thing right here in this post lol. L

As for the nazi stuff a lot of that was probably exaggerated by jews. Against the law to deny it? Awfully fishy. I was actually referring to modern neo nazis though, the ones that want to kill off non whites.

Added in 1 minute 30 seconds:
That guy is cool. He gets a bit extreme but he's nowhere near as bad as POC trash like ghetto blacks that rape and murder and rob. Or arabic terorrists. Looking at how bad POC are of course whites are going to get extreme

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
dude your SJW bullshit is meaningless to me. I actually have to deal with the shenanigans of blacks in REAL life. My last black neighbor abused their dogs which i had to call the police for (when they moved away they left their dogs chained up), and my new black neighbors are extremely loud. My whole life ive had to deal with their stupditiy and criminality, ive been burglarized and bullied and people i know have been robbed multiple times or jumped or attacked. All by blacks of course. Whats hateable about you jews and liberals is your disgusting privilege and lecturing to the people who actually live with POC while you guys live in safe rich white neighborhoods

youve ran away from the music discussion, tons of discussions with that guy and rudiger and jlbb, im not the only one thats noticed it. You're doing your stupid pretentious dismissal thing right here in this post lol. L

As for the nazi stuff a lot of that was probably exaggerated by jews. Against the law to deny it? Awfully fishy. I was actually referring to modern neo nazis though, the ones that want to kill off non whites.

That guy is cool. He gets a bit extreme but he's nowhere near as bad as POC trash like ghetto blacks that rape and murder and rob. Or arabic terorrists. Looking at how bad POC are of course whites are going to get extreme
A few question & comments for you:

1. Do you believe that white people never abuse their dogs?

2. Do you believe white people are never loud?

3. Do you believe there are no stupid white people?

4. Do you believe white people commit crimes?

5. Do you believe white people don't bully people?

6. Do you believe white people don't commit burlary?

7. Do you believe white people don't ever jump people?

8. That Guy is more than a "bit" extreme and you're belief that he's only a "bit" extreme means you are kind of OK wth the stuff he says, such as rounding up all dark-skinned people and force-marching them out of Western Civilization and back to their countries of origin, which would harm them quite a bit.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago

This is entirely a lie, you rotten fucking kike.

You at once defend a guy wishing death upon conservatives as a mere "rage fantasy", which is totally normal! But I, according to you, "fantasize about hurting people" something I don't do, have never done on here, and I don't "devour the writings of mass shooters". You know fuck all about me.

You're just pissed because I say "no" to handing over my entire civilization to you and people like you, and because I'm smarter than you're average goy, and call out what you (and a lot of your tribesmen) are up to.

Go fuck yourself you disgusting, slanderous, subhuman piece of Jewish trash. It's people like you that created your ever-so-feared Hitler.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago

I gave you an honest chance, but so be it.

PS I live near some Black people, I've done so before, one of my best friends is Black, and I have no issues with them. Your stuff about "white neighborhoods" is a hallucination.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
I gave you an honest chance, but so be it.

PS I live near some Black people, I've done so before, one of my best friends is Black, and I have no issues with them. Your stuff about "white neighborhoods" is a hallucination.
He's almost as hateful and racist as That Guy. When I read some posts by Exodus and That Guy what comes to mind is James Alex Field driving his car right into people at Charlottesville.

Added in 3 minutes 38 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
This is entirely a lie, you rotten fucking kike.

You at once defend a guy wishing death upon conservatives as a mere "rage fantasy", which is totally normal! But I, according to you, "fantasize about hurting people" something I don't do, have never done on here, and I don't "devour the writings of mass shooters". You know fuck all about me.

You're just pissed because I say "no" to handing over my entire civilization to you and people like you, and because I'm smarter than you're average goy, and call out what you (and a lot of your tribesmen) are up to.

Go fuck yourself you disgusting, slanderous, subhuman piece of Jewish trash. It's people like you that created your ever-so-feared Hitler.
Yet another civil & stable post by That Guy. Man, the hate just spills from That Guy's fingers when he types.

That Guy you need to cool it with delusional statements such as the nonsense that people like Afro created Hitler. Give me a break!

That aside, are you aware that you really and truly want to, AND YOU TRULY WOULD, force-march ALL dark-skinned people out of Western Civilization countries and back to their countries of origin? Do you not understand that doing so would be harmful to them? And I've lost track of all of the hateful stuff you've said about Jewish people and gay people but I do know that if your agenda for Jewish people and gay people came to fruition it would be harmful to them. On the other hand, I definitely WOULD NOT actually support the actions I alluded to in the gnarly posts I made. It really was imaginal talk.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 6 times in total.