IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 523
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 231
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Human kind started in what is modern day Papua New Guinea then they moved south to what is now Australia.

Australia, the cradle of civilization.
That's what we were taught in my outback schooling in the 1950's.
I hope you're kidding.

Added in 1 hour 48 minutes 31 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
I don't give a fuck about whatever you're squawking about here.

He misrepresents his opponents arguments as much as he possibly can. It's pathetic, if not surprising, that you are defending him just because he is politically-aligned with you.
That's fine. I just wanted to post some proof that you're alleged evidence that the human race began in Europe is rejected by the scientific community in general and the paleontology community specifically, so other posters wouldn't get the wrong idea that you might actually have a valid point. The paleontology community is practically scoffing at the underlying evidence and theory alluded to in the article that you posted. The article I posted a link to explains some of the reasons why the paleontology community rejects the evidence and theory alluded to in the article you posted. And below you will find 2 more links to articles wherein top paleontologists reject the study discussed in the article that you provided.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/controvers ... ot-africa/

http://www.scielo.org.za/scielo.php?scr ... 7000700003
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
You STILL insist on mis-characterizing the argument.

Quote me then, you bitch.

I have well elucidated on my statement that Africans didn't contribute to the advancement of the craft of music composition as we know it — something you know fuck-all about — and you have failed to provide anything that backs up your denial of the facts. What pitch classifications did they define that were adopted beyond Africa? Did Africans in the time of Bach also have complex counterpoint? Did they write chorales? Show us. Where are these pieces? Did they have an understanding of major and minor keys and chord progressions, indeed chords at all? What shows that they did? Where did they write this down? What pieces demonstrate this?

Go on. Show us. Tell us, o' wise, scientific and historically-savvy Jewish man? If I am so obviously wrong, it should be effortless for you to provide the examples I've requested. Why do you instead insist on resorting to insults, strawmen, and accusations of "psychosis"?



I'm glad to see that you haven't fallen for his tricks.
Lol he ran off with the L

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1396
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1961

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
Lol he ran off with the L
What does this mean?
Don't kneel because you feel

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
What does this mean?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=L

it means you lost, you lose.

"Catching an L means catching a loss."

I think it came from sports, where you would have just "W" or "L" on the scoreboards
Last edited by Exodus 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1260
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Extreme racism can be a mental illness. And I do think that some of That Guy's racist comments are delusional. I think his defenders might say that his delusional comments are more fanciful than delusional but I think that's incorrect. His racism seems extreme, unrealistic, and unreasonable. And his racial objectives are extreme as well...hoping to force march every last person with any brown lineage out of western nations sounds pretty far-fetched to me. Anyone with any sense would know that this is not going to happen and adjust his objectives accordingly. Please see the below article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071634/

Added in 11 minutes 44 seconds:


JLBB, I took you off ignore for just a moment so I could make this post to you. I used to let my stress and anger over hair loss pour through my fingers, and onto my posts. That's why I previously posted some hateful things in the past. What's your excuse for your constant hateful post at me? I guess you're unaware that every post you make at me is nothing but a hateful diatribe. The hatred literally seeps from your posts. Is it healthy to have such hate for someone you do not know at all? I think not.

More recently I read a post by Afro-Vacancy who advised me that I was being too aggressive and I was behaving inappropriately. I realized that he was right and I decided that while I'm in some downtime due to hair loss I should use this time to try to do something constructive - try to improve myself. The reason I took the stuff Afro told me seriously is because he made his point in a civil manner, was NOT intended to be hurtful, and quite frankly he was right. I decided that I am going to make an adjustment inside of my own mind and make myself a better person NOW. I understand that I've been too aggressive in the past and I'm doing my level best to grow past that...to become an improved & better person. If you or anyone else has noticed that the person you know as nameless seems a little different, less aggressive, and maybe a tad more reasonable now you know why.

And JLBB I see that you still have your unreasonable obsession with me. While I regret almost all of the over-the-top or the meanest things I said to some posters, I have no apology inside of me for you because everything you say about me is ugly so your deserve the scornful posts I aimed at you. Still, right from the beginning I should have just factually told you off and then put you on ignore in the first place. Having said all of this, I will now put you back on ignore. Putting you on ignore makes traversing the site much more pleasurable.
You took me off ignore to reply to a message you presumably couldn't read to begin with because I was already on ignore? Ok nameless. If you want to know why I have such fire breathing vitriol for you, its because you're the most unthinking, moronic and pathetic poster I've come across on these forums. There are plenty of people I think are outright stupid or lack comprehension skills, but I can still value their unique perspective, and their individual voice. You are a person for whom there's a lack of even a semblance of thought about everything you say, there's not a shred of desire to comprehend external thoughts or have your mind influenced by external forces. You're as much of a unique voice as Siri, or an NPC from a videogame
made in 1990.

On top of that, you consistently make psychopathic comments about people whom you have no understanding of or desire you understand, you speak hatred when you can't even comprehend why you hate them, and what you hate is a strawman. You don't even bother to read or process comments that offer differing opinions to your own. The autistic and pathetic way you talk about women, as objects you could magically claim if you had your hair back is the cherry of cringe on top; not only are your posts delusional, nonconstructive and moronic, they're a fucking embarrassment. You're not having sex with an attractive woman ever again in your life unless you pay to, and even if they get two grand for it they'll be praying every second for it to stop. You're also going to die bald.

I virtually never think this about someone but from what I've read you genuinely sound like a worthless, heartless, unthinking piece of shit. I'd keep it to myself or try to reason with you but you don't bother or have the intellect to comprehend external arguments or differing opinions, so I'm left with simply telling you what a degenerate you are.

And Evillocks or anyone else, if you want proof that the guy is mentally ill, look no further than this as a top notch example:

""Last edited by nameless 20 hours ago, edited 19 times in total.""

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1173
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago

And @Evillocks or anyone else, if you want proof that the guy is mentally ill, look no further than this as a top notch example:

""Last edited by nameless 20 hours ago, edited 19 times in total.""
Image
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1578
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3859
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
What does this mean?
Some real talk: Life is precious, and the most valuable commodity of them all is time.

There are so many beautiful things that I could be doing, and most of them I'll never make it too.

My greatest shame in these forums, both here and on some other unrelated forums where I spend time, is that i have invested too much time rebutting bad arguments. It has truly been detrimental, and I have long wished to be someone who could very efficiently choose to thoughtfully reply to the best posts, and effortlessly ignore the worst ones. For example, @pjhair and @Hairblues seem to be effective at that.

Sometimes I feel an argumentative compulsion to refute, but I hope that this is fading, and being replaced by maturity.
Young-Earth creationists, people who deny the link between smoking and lung cancer, racists, etc are unworthy of my attention. Over time I hope to be better at skimming past them.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 523
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 231
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 week ago
Image
JLBB continues to call the "edit button police" on me. But tell me how does my use of the edit button hurt anyone?

He's crying to EvilLocks because I use the authorized edit button. It looks like he wants EvilLoks to hate me, shun me, persecute me, or perhaps put me in jail for using the authorized edit button. Or more accurately he wants EvilLocks to hate me, shun me, persecute me, or put me in jail because of suspected psychological health problems. He complains to EvilLocks about my suspected psychological health problems as if it's OK to hate people, shun people, and persecute people because they have psychological problems, and isn't that the definition of spreading bigotry?

P.S. I'll be sure to add some edits to this post so that JLBB will have a good amount of evidence to show the "edit button cops".
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 10 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Sometimes I feel an argumentative compulsion to refute, but I hope that this is fading, and being replaced by maturity.
Young-Earth creationists, people who deny the link between smoking and lung cancer, racists, etc are unworthy of my attention
There it is. The narcissism finally admitted to.

"Everyone who thinks stuff I don't like is beneath me." As if anyone actually places value on receiving your "attention".

"Racists" are unworthy of your attention, but what is racism if not "white people flourishing"? Who fucking cares if someone else thinks the Earth isn't as old as you say or they don't believe in smoking causing lung cancer? How does that affect you? What difference does it make?

You could have saved yourself the whole post, and indeed all the time you regret, by for once in your life being honest: "I don't care about anyone who doesn't think what I want them to think".

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 523
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 231
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
There it is. The narcissism finally admitted to.

"Everyone who thinks stuff I don't like is beneath me." As if anyone actually places value on receiving your "attention".

"Racists" are unworthy of your attention, but what is racism if not "white people flourishing"? Who fucking cares if someone else thinks the Earth isn't as old as you say or they don't believe in smoking causing lung cancer? How does that affect you? What difference does it make?

You could have saved yourself the whole post, and indeed all the time you regret, by for once in your life being honest: "I don't care about anyone who doesn't think what I want them to think".
Look, I'm trying to reach you and I hope you know that. Please don't get all angry when I say what I'm about to say. Your post above isn't really comprehensible. I'm not saying it's totally delusional but it is hard to understand because it doesn't make good sense. It's worded poorly. I think you should just start over and make a whole new post that's more sensible rather than editing your above post because there's an "edit button cop" out and about.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 8 times in total.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 83
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 87
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 week ago

@That Guy It’s “narcissism” to realize it’s a waste of time arguing with trolls and imbeciles. Yeah, okay....

It’s okay that you are clearly not as intelligent as Afro. Really it is. It’s okay that you don’t appear to be remarkable in any capacity. Most of us aren’t. Book reports aren’t going to change that, spamming hair loss forums with your misguided opinions won’t change that, your embarrassing discovery of (and monomaniacal obsession with) the Jewish Question won’t change it either.

It’s NOT okay that your inferiority complex makes you attach religious devotion to debunked ideologies or puff your chest anywhere and everywhere people are gathered to learn about hair loss or discuss their coping strategies with regard to it. It was kind of fun to troll you for awhile but now it’s just tired and sad. We know what you think about non whites, Jews and the alphabet people, how about giving it a rest for awhile?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Look, I'm trying to reach you and I hope you know that. Please don't get all angry when I say what I'm about to say. Your post above isn't comprehensible. I'm not saying it's totally delusional but it is hard to understand because it doesn't make good sense. It's worded poorly. I think you should just start over and make a whole new post that's more sensible rather than editing your above post because there's an "edit button cop" out and about.
Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 week ago
@That Guy It’s “narcissism” to realize it’s a waste of time arguing with trolls and imbeciles. Yeah, okay....

It’s okay that you are clearly not as intelligent as Afro. Really it is. It’s okay that you don’t appear to be remarkable in any capacity. Most of us aren’t. Book reports aren’t going to change that, spamming hair loss forums with your misguided opinions won’t change that, your embarrassing discovery of (and monomaniacal obsession with) the Jewish Question won’t change it either.

It’s NOT okay that you’re inferiority complex makes you attach religious devotion to debunked ideologies or puff your chest anywhere and everywhere people are gathered to learn about hair loss or discuss their coping strategies with regard to it. It was kind of fun to troll you for awhile but now it’s just tired and sad. We know what you think about non whites, Jews and the alphabet people, how about giving it a rest for awhile?
Suck off that circumsized cock harder, you two.

He has literally stated in this post that people who have ideas he doesn't like aren't "worthy" of him, as if he we fucking need his approval. There's nothing complex here to grasp for anyone who doesn't have a shoe-sized IQ.

He has, as other posters have pointed out, mischaracterized arguments on many occasions. He made a strawman, and he knows he did, about what I said about blacks and music. Despite the fact that my entire point is just simply music history.

He has failed to provide any counter argument to this, because he knows he's wrong and his strawman has failed to convince anyone who isn't like you two. Imagine being so clearly and egregiously wrong, that no one can find evidence against you with a quick search on google or something!

But no no, you see, that's totally not why. It's just "it's not worthy of him" to even discuss!

What a great idea! Anyone who calls us on our bullshit or raises a point we can't argue or otherwise doesn't agree is just "not worthy us".

None of you cunts are worthy of me. Now, please suck me off and upvote this post as much as you can.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 523
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 231
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Suck off that circumsized cock harder, you two.

He has literally stated in this post that people who have ideas he doesn't like aren't "worthy" of him, as if he we fucking need his approval. There's nothing complex here to grasp for anyone who doesn't have a shoe-sized IQ.

He has, as other posters have pointed out, mischaracterized arguments on many occasions. He made a strawman, and he knows he did, about what I said about blacks and music. Despite the fact that my entire point is just simply music history.

He has failed to provide any counter argument to this, because he knows he's wrong and his strawman has failed to convince anyone who isn't like you two. Imagine being so clearly and egregiously wrong, that no one can find evidence against you with a quick search on google or something!

But no no, you see, that's totally not why. It's just "it's not worthy of him" to even discuss!

What a great idea! Anyone who calls us on our bullshit or raises a point we can't argue or otherwise doesn't agree is just "not worthy us".

None of you cunts are worthy of me. Now, please suck me off and upvote this post as much as you can.
There you go. You went ahead and did it. I specifically asked you not to get all angry at me but that's the very first thing you went and did. On the positive side you did make a whole new post rather than editing your old post so at least you don't have to worry about getting carted off to the "edit-button jail".

Added in 59 minutes 44 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
He has literally stated in this post that people who have ideas he doesn't like aren't "worthy" of him, as if he we fucking need his approval.

None of you cunts are worthy of me. Now, please suck me off and upvote this post as much as you can.
That Guy, if you look above at the 2 sentences I've isolated from your last post you will see that in your 1st sentence you complain that Afro feels like we are not worthy of him and then in your 2nd sentence you specifically state that we are not worthy of you. Give that some thought, That Guy. Some of the stuff you post is so incomprehensible and asinine that you yourself don't even understand what a bunch of crap it is as you're typing/posting it.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 week ago
@That Guy It’s “narcissism” to realize it’s a waste of time arguing with trolls and imbeciles. Yeah, okay....

It’s okay that you are clearly not as intelligent as Afro. Really it is. It’s okay that you don’t appear to be remarkable in any capacity. Most of us aren’t. Book reports aren’t going to change that, spamming hair loss forums with your misguided opinions won’t change that, your embarrassing discovery of (and monomaniacal obsession with) the Jewish Question won’t change it either.

It’s NOT okay that you’re inferiority complex makes you attach religious devotion to debunked ideologies or puff your chest anywhere and everywhere people are gathered to learn about hair loss or discuss their coping strategies with regard to it. It was kind of fun to troll you for awhile but now it’s just tired and sad. We know what you think about non whites, Jews and the alphabet people, how about giving it a rest for awhile?
That guy is obviously intelligent. even afro admitted so

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1168
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1299
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
That guy is obviously intelligent. even afro admitted so
You're white knighting @That Guy. That's a bad term to use for him, but seriously.

Here's a fact. Africans invented the banjo, and blues scales.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music

I actually like @That Guy's posts on hair loss solutions. I think they're good. The problem is he
goes on these rants on other topics.
Last edited by rclark 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pjhair and 5 guests