IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

yettee wrote:
1 month ago
Many jobs list a generic "college" qualification, and then a specific one that is far easier to get. In many cases they'll hire without the "college" if you have the specific qualification.
https://www.quora.com/If-I-have-a-CELTA ... ch-English
So I don't know what to tell you. You're right, without any qualifications or experience at all, no one will hand out a good job. But with a little effort it's doable.
I suspect that this is a job loaded to the nuts with competition, poor wages, etc.

BUT a potential way out is a potential way out all the same. It's worth a shot. So I supposed I should thank you.
rclark wrote:
1 month ago
Here is a link where you can find over ten thousand jobs for bilingual French and English speakers.

https://www.indeed.com/q-French-jobs.html

It would be very easy for you to become a citizen and live there . There are a lot of teaching jobs for people.

This would definitely be the perfect job for you here, it's permanent, and it matches your skill set.

https://www.indeed.com/q-French-jobs.hair transplant ... 8f71e5c2d2
I'm not sure why you think I speak French.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
I'm not sure why you think I speak French.
Thought most Canadians spoke both English and French? Besides, it would be a great fit for you.
You would be near/in the White House. For some reason I think you would fit in well.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
Thought most Canadians spoke both English and French?
Nope. Most white people in Western Canada are of German or Slavic descent. It's only Quebec that is the French province, and the only people outside it who speak French are people who live close to Quebec and need to talk to Quebecers who refuse to speak English.

Also, the USA would be like going out of the frying pan and into the fire for someone like me.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
I suspect that this is a job loaded to the nuts with competition, poor wages, etc.

BUT a potential way out is a potential way out all the same. It's worth a shot. So I supposed I should thank you.
You're welcome. It's worth looking into. You're right about wages not being great, but with the right position would be enough to live on for sure. Competition would depend on the location.
Honestly, from what I've read, it sounds to me that you live in a spot that has become more dangerous, dirtier (and I don't mean people), and worse off than it used to be. But you know, places change, for better and worse. Over the past 30 years most big cities in the US have become much cleaner and safer for example, but not all. I suppose I get the feeling that you could use a change of scenery, and perhaps that would even change your perspective on some things in ways you wouldn't expect.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

yettee wrote:
1 month ago
You're welcome. It's worth looking into. You're right about wages not being great, but with the right position would be enough to live on for sure. Competition would depend on the location.
Honestly, from what I've read, it sounds to me that you live in a spot that has become more dangerous, dirtier (and I don't mean people), and worse off than it used to be. But you know, places change, for better and worse. Over the past 30 years most big cities in the US have become much cleaner and safer for example, but not all.
I've been reading over the last few years now that inner-city Detroit is slowly making an economic recovery, and that includes a burgeoning white middle class opening up business in downtown and surrounding areas.

Do you know much about this, Yettee?
Ringo, said the gringo

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by yettee » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
I've been reading over the last few years now that inner-city Detroit is slowly making an economic recovery, and that includes a burgeoning white middle class opening up business in downtown and surrounding areas.

I don't know much about Detroit specifically, although I once visited a girlfriend there for a weekend. :) In general though that matches US cities as a whole.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago

Detroit lost most of it's automobile manufacturing jobs to outsourcing, not to immigration as the President
would like people to believe.

This has been going on for decades, so it is not really President's fault. On the other hand, it's not something
that he is working towards fixing either.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... n-workers/

This is the same story across the United States.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Hahahaaa sure, man.

You're old. Maybe there was a time in the past that it would've been easier, but not now.

Second, what I said was that if I could admonish my Canadian citizenship and just move to an ancestral homeland, I would do that.

I cannot do that. Just because someone is LIVING in an area, doesn't mean that person will be staying terribly long. Well, assuming that person is white. I cannot suddenly become a citizen of Poland tomorrow. Meanwhile, Germany and France are flooded with browns who have been permitted to stay simply because they're brown.

How many of those people you speak of from Canada and America, who are white, wound up becoming permanent residents, let alone citizens instead of just temporary workers? I suspect if you looked into that, you'd find the answer is "not many". Because contracts run out and are not renewed, the language is not easy for native English speakers (in fact it's among the most difficult), jobs are tough to find, etc.

There are number of things in your observation that are either false, or actually steel-man my arguement.

Firstly, you should come out to Alberta sometime. It is A LOT less white than it once was. And I mean a lot. Jason Kenney is bring 40,000 "newcomers" to rural areas here over the next four years.

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/03/alberta ... 11951.html

Secondly, so yeah...maybe if I go bust my balls in the oilfield, MAYBE I can (like my uncle) get to spend a bit of time in Norway or Russia (other petrostates) on temporary contracts, and which I don't have ties to anyway. Maaaaaaaybe, there's a slim chance, you could be offered a permanent position by some company there. MAYBE. I don't know anyone who has been offered such a job.

Guess what though? A pajeet or Mohammad like yourself can work at McDick's or drive Uber, and especially in Canada, such jobs are on a "fast track" program with all kinds of wage subsidies, cram himself into a house of 12 other people, and send all our money out of country.

http://www.vancouversun.com/business/Re ... story.html

But hey, it's all good! If I go work a FAR more demanding job than these migrants, and further bolster this technocracy, MAYBE I could get a temporary job in a country I've traced my ancestral lineage back to the middle ages and they only left a few decades ago!

There's totally nothing wrong with this picture!
The reason that I suggested the oil sands is that it's an opportunity for you to make some decent money in one or two years. Regardless of your Jewish-centric conspiracies, money continues to be the most powerful social force in the world, and has been for at least twice as long as there have been Jews and is true in countries with negligible Jewish populations. If you accumulated more cash, and you could definitely save several tens of thousands of dollars, you would have more options. These options include going to Russia or Norway, simply moving up in Alberta, or going back to school. Alternatively, you could self-test your race theory by simply taking an extended stay in central Europe.

In other words, in spite of you acting a hateful psychopath, I was trying to help you. You really come off like you have a lot of anger at the world, and that a lot of that is due to your own situation. You would benefit from having more options. You are still young, you have good writing skills, a good sense of humour, and from the way that you have described yourself you are able-bodied and moderately good looking. You live in a wealthy part of the world. You have options.

And yes, the oil sands require harder workers than McDonald's -- they also pay 10x more.

If you decide to go back to school at some point, where I'm confident that you could perform adequately, feel free to send me a PM asking for advice. If I have answers, I'll share them.

I sincerely recommend that you try. You don't want to look back on your life in twenty years abd realize that you wasted all of that time reading up conspiracies on 4chan. You will regret not trying if you didn't try. But you will be less likely to regret simply failing. And in any case, you should succeed. You're in a good position.

A pajeet or Mohammad like yourself can work at McDick's or drive Uber, and especially in Canada, such jobs are on a "fast track" program with all kinds of wage subsidies, cram himself into a house of 12 other people, and send all our money out of country.

I am sure that you realize, on at least some level, that this misrepresentation and mischaracterization makes you look ridiculous. It will also make you look ridiculous to anybody who is thinking straight. That's because it is ridiculous.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 month ago

I might go (slightly) below my looks-threshold if a woman has his accent.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Nope. Most white people in Western Canada are of German or Slavic descent. It's only Quebec that is the French province, and the only people outside it who speak French are people who live close to Quebec and need to talk to Quebecers who refuse to speak English.

Also, the USA would be like going out of the frying pan and into the fire for someone like me.
Even if Trump gets reelected, which he might, I think his hateful policies won't last. The only exception is the wall which he
spent four billion dollars in Mexico. There's too much area to separate Canada and the United States with a wall.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 weeks ago

I've recently begun a relationship with a good woman. It's been a lot of fun so far and I hope that it lasts a while or more.

I encourage those who are in difficult situations to try and actually live your lives.

Added in 14 hours 29 minutes 59 seconds:
A good article/interview at salon that made me think of some of the posters here:
https://www.salon.com/2019/07/30/how-th ... y-fascism/

Here's a brief description of the radicalization process, which does seem accurate.
There are people on the margins, right? There are people who have gone into it and then bumped back out of it, where it became a phase in their life. That happens.

But, for the most part, it's a great deal of kids and mostly young men who have dropped out and they feel then very angry and resentful towards women.

It's group think, right? A bunch of unhealthy people get together and they encourage each other in the unhealthy behavior.

Then the next thing is like, oh, well I'll become a fascist and I'll have this dream that, instead of being on the margins, I'll be at the center of society when this revolution comes. At that point, I'll be exalted at the top of this power pyramid. All the other minorities, we put at the bottom, and I won't be on the margins anymore.

It's such a ridiculous dream. There's really no way out. It just becomes another way to be miserable. It's not a real solution, obviously.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
A good article/interview at salon that made me think of some of the posters here:

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/30/how-th ... y-fascism/

Here's a brief description of the radicalization process, which does seem accurate.
That quote is perfectly reasonable and I believe that's why the moderates absolutely need to keep the door open and keep engaging them, and by that I don't mean telling them that they're hateful idiots but just showing them that despite their anger, we still respect them and we're still hoping for them to become better, a bit like you tried to do with a few members on here.

Ostracizing them or refusing to talk to them is a terrible mistake, and sometimes, you don't actually even need to respond to them. Not giving them any attention (which they often seek) can do wonders. The real trouble starts when they get banned and then enclose themselves in those toxic echochambers, there the festering process really starts, and you get groups like Antifa, the milieu the Christchurch killer was frequenting, ISIS circles, etc.

The radicalization process seems complicated but it can viewed in simple terms, it's hate and evil taking hold of people who have been hurt and are moving further and further away from the center, this can be viewed politically, or on a personal level, where the center is the heart. The further away they wander from the center, the more they forget, and the harder it becomes to get them to remember how to love, as cheesy as it sounds.

This is why they seem stuck, and for a while I believed there was no way to bring them back, and no wonder, it requires a miracle. God knows if someday we're going to see the old @That Guy pop up and say he changed his mind. But it can definitely be done:

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
But it can definitely be done:
Indeed:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/10/book ... atred.html

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago

I might go (slightly) below my looks-threshold if a woman has his accent.
For real though every time I compliment a woman's eyebrows they literally squirt everywhere.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
That quote is perfectly reasonable and I believe that's why the moderates absolutely need to keep the door open and keep engaging them, and by that I don't mean telling them that they're hateful idiots but just showing them that despite their anger, we still respect them and we're still hoping for them to become better, a bit like you tried to do with a few members on here.

Ostracizing them or refusing to talk to them is a terrible mistake, and sometimes, you don't actually even need to respond to them. Not giving them any attention (which they often seek) can do wonders. The real trouble starts when they get banned and then enclose themselves in those toxic echochambers, there the festering process really starts, and you get groups like Antifa, the milieu the Christchurch killer was frequenting, ISIS circles, etc.

The radicalization process seems complicated but it can viewed in simple terms, it's hate and evil taking hold of people who have been hurt and are moving further and further away from the center, this can be viewed politically, or on a personal level, where the center is the heart. The further away they wander from the center, the more they forget, and the harder it becomes to get them to remember how to love, as cheesy as it sounds.

This is why they seem stuck, and for a while I believed there was no way to bring them back, and no wonder, it requires a miracle. God knows if someday we're going to see the old That Guy pop up and say he changed his mind. But it can definitely be done:

But Fred: "N0 1 iz MakInG AnyONe Do ANyTHing!" remember? We're all just "individuals"!

Apparently, that only applies to people you agree with.

First off: "What has been seen cannot be unseen". There is absolutely no one in this movement who has "recanted" (and there are few) who wasn't either: Not a nationalist to begin with, a shill, or a bought-and-paid-for traitor.

Nobody who becomes aware of the JQ for instance ever actually decides it's "wrong" because it's truth: Most of these progressive, self-destructive ideologies are spearheaded by ethnic Jews. Even you yourself claim you "went through this phase". Well, the evidence and self-admission from your beloved jews surrounds you. You absolutely still KNOW who is behind so much of this, it's that you've decided you don't care. Not only have decided that you don't care, you've decided that you will side with them instead of your own people, because you hate yourself.

It's just like how liberals have always been aware of the end result of LGBT. They've always been aware of racial differences, etc. They know the truth. They will always know. It's just that they have decided they too, don't care or would benefit from these progressive agendas and thus throw their hat in with them.

Also, this article is hysterical. It's just more refusal to accept that the "alt-right" is an organic movement born of truth rather than some manufactured evil.

I can't imagine why, in countries meant for white men, why young white men who increasingly are becoming hated minorities in their own homes would be turning to ideologies that are pro-white? It's just shocking. It's the ghost of Hitler at work, for sure.

Let's take a look at some of the figures who are heroes to white nationalists for a second.

An old guy with a funny accent who has been at this since before the internet.

A Russian guy who spent much of his life in a Gulag and wrote about the dangers of communism and how his country was taken over by a foreign group.

An Italian politician who said that "Africa doesn't belong in Italy" and has dropped the migrant flow into his country by 100% and is slowly, but surely repatriating the recent arrivals. Italy becoming safer in the process.

A Hungarian politician who has been revitalizing the birthrate among his own people and vehemently defending his countries borders from invasion.

A Russian-American, former model who is married and has several children.

A sharp-witted 14-year-old girl who vlogs about the woes of modernity as they affect her generation. Doesn't like Jews. Not big on LGBT, etc. Weird, you'd think decades of "tolerance" being plugged into people's brains that she and her gen would be super liberal, but they're the most conservative ever.

The based Dalai Lama. Who has stated that "Europe is for the Europeans" and said other "nazi" shit.

Some of these people are now among the most censored in history, because when they're allowed to speak, they win. And there are only two talking points of the "alt-right"

1. White people should be allowed to have our own countries. Just like everyone else is allowed to, just like we did in the past.

The opposition to this seems to feel white people shouldn't be allowed. Usually, these people aren't white themselves. They do nothing complain about white people, but they deem you hateful if you suggest maybe they should just then stay away from white people. For some reason, we're just not allowed to be left alone, but also aren't allowed to suggest maybe our civilizations are better than others and maybe that's why we can't be left alone.

2. Virtually none of the people from our past civilization would pass the "woke" test. This means that either our previous civilization was invalid, or our current ethical standards are.

Only one of these things can be true, and after decades of "multiculturalism" and other failed social experiments, it's become self-evident which is the case, so maybe we should look to what worked for our ancestors and just do that?

It is no more complicated than that.

Do you believe then that the entire countries of Hungary, Poland, Italy, etc. are being influenced by 4Chan and not the very real threats around them? That's why they voted for who they did? You believe the Dalai Lama has been brainwashed by Youtube?

Get real.