IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

and I support this 100%, in fact, we should be funding this kind of thing across the western world. I propose that we take all of the whites out of Africa, and pay Africans, Arabs, etc. to return whence they came.

If I had the option of admonishing my Canadian citizenship, and moving back to where my grandparents came from, I'd have left yesterday.
I have to tell you that this is literally madness. You don't seem to realize that just because you would be keen to do something doesn't mean everyone in the world would be keen to do it. I think America is good deal for minorities right now, especially if they're uneducated. What if 99% of them aren't as keen about leaving America as you are about leaving Canada? What if they won't go even if you give them money? Then what?
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
If I had the option of admonishing my Canadian citizenship, and moving back to where my grandparents came from, I'd have left yesterday.
Why don't you have this option?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

yettee wrote:
1 month ago
Why don't you have this option?
Lol yeah, that's something that tends to shock and confuse non-whites.

If you're a white person from outside of Europe, just living in any white country you want is actually generally not an option to you; never mind getting any free shit along the way.

If you want a job, they don't just give you one or offer you welfare because you crossed the Mediterranean on a dingy and are brown. You actually have to be in an in-demand job, and they have to have difficulty finding people within the EU who can do it. Citizenship by descent laws are often strict, generally don't go past 1 generation, and if they do, it's a process to figure out which ancestors had a valid passport, if it was valid in the acceptable timeframe (generally the time of your birth), etc.

Fuck, never mind Europe, do you have any idea how difficult it would be for me to move to AMERICA? I wouldn't even entertain the thought.

But if you are brown, you can just rush the southern border and don't have to worry about even being shot. You can join the millions of "undocumented immigrants" then.

Immigration laws work and immigration is actually difficult when the system is put to use; it's just that it's only put to use selectively

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
The owner of this site repeatedly argues that "no one is making anyone do anything" regarding the subject of society and its effect on certain groups of people. He essentially believes that it is impossible for behaviors to arise as a result of their social environment, despite humans being social animals.

Yet, he upvoted your post about exactly this. It appears that Fred believes only white people have this extreme, individual agency that renders us immune to group behavior.
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Fuck, never mind Europe, do you have any idea how difficult it would be for me to move to AMERICA? I wouldn't even entertain the thought.
:shock:

Yes, I know exactly how difficult it would be to move to America - very, very, very, very, very easy, especially for a Canadian. I now understand why Admin's stance regarding the agency of individuals vs. group behavior bothers you so much, and for that matter why you wish to be ruled by a dictator. You feel powerless. But for whatever it's worth, you aren't. You could move to America, or Europe, or wherever you want. Including your 'ancestral homeland' of Poland (as I myself did, for years, doing various jobs. And there are Americans and Canadians all over Eastern Europe, of all ages, living quite well there and doing everything you can imagine) or... wherever.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

yettee wrote:
1 month ago

Yes, I know exactly how difficult it would be to move to America - very, very, very, very, very easy, especially for a Canadian. I now understand why Admin's stance regarding the agency of individuals vs. group behavior bothers you so much, and for that matter why you wish to be ruled by a dictator. You feel powerless. But for whatever it's worth, you aren't. You could move to America, or Europe, or wherever you want. Including your 'ancestral homeland' of Poland (as I myself did, for years, doing various jobs. And there are Americans and Canadians all over Eastern Europe, of all ages, living quite well there and doing everything you can imagine) or... wherever.
That Guy lives in Alberta, a very white province of Canada with a lot of oil wealth.

At any point in time, he could probably go to the oil patch and get a high paying, manual labour job. As he is 6'2, he is probably strong, which could help. He has said that he presents well in interviews. That would get him good professional status, and within a few years, a lot of mobility.

He definitely has a lot of options.

On some level though, it would do him good to move to Ukraine or Poland or wherever it is that the Slavic half of his family is from, so that he could realize after a few weeks that no, it's not his home.

Personally, I'd love to visit Poland. I know several Poles and I've worked with several. I hope to spend a few weeks there at some point, I almost did this year but it fell through due to some other people being disorganized. I also came close to dating an American girl of Polish descent.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
Personally, I'd love to visit Poland. I know several Poles and I've worked with several. I hope to spend a few weeks there at some point, I almost did this year but it fell through due to some other people being disorganized. I also came close to dating an American girl of Polish descent.
I hope you do, and in particular I hope you visit Krakow and spend most of your time there. Incredible food, music, people, culture, architecture, everything. And Kazimierz... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz

PS and amazing women for sure :)

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

yettee wrote:
1 month ago
I hope you do, and in particular I hope you visit Krakow and spend most of your time there. Incredible food, music, people, culture, architecture, everything. And Kazimierz... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz

She was the first or second hottest woman that I've made out with, and ... Her family was from Krakow, lol.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 month ago

yettee wrote:
1 month ago
Polish women are simply gorgeous. They are right up there with Ukranian and Russian women when it comes to beauty. They are quite friendly too ;)

Added in 38 minutes 11 seconds:
rclark wrote:
1 month ago
Have to disagree. As for Xexos, I don't know why he went on a hate tirade, and it did go insane,
but people are always putting down his religion. It's kind of fucked up, because sometimes I
think he is in a really bad state.

I don't know why Exodus was banned. The only thing he does, which is somewhat annoying, is
start rating every post down for no reason at all. It's really kind of juvenile.

He is in his twenties. Does that mean anything? I don't know.
I didn't actually advocate ban of specific members. I merely pointed out that the direction this community has taken in the past few months is off putting to certain members, including me. It may lead us to post a lot less or even leave the forum entirely. If posters like HB and Afro leave, it will change the community. I am not 100% sure why Exodus was banned. Possibly due to his fights with hb but I am not sure. I don't really read all threads and merely skim through the forum a lot of times so I may have missed some of his posts.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
That Guy lives in Alberta, a very white province of Canada with a lot of oil wealth.

At any point in time, he could probably go to the oil patch and get a high paying, manual labour job. As he is 6'2, he is probably strong, which could help. He has said that he presents well in interviews. That would get him good professional status, and within a few years, a lot of mobility.

I'm trying to understand your point. Are you saying that he's a whiner?

Added in 2 minutes 32 seconds:
yettee wrote:
1 month ago

So then why does That Guy complain that he can't escape Canada and go to Europe or America?

Added in 1 minute 14 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
She was the first or second hottest woman that I've made out with, and ... Her family was from Krakow, lol.
And this is relevant to the discussion because...

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
1 month ago

Yes, I know exactly how difficult it would be to move to America - very, very, very, very, very easy, especially for a Canadian.
Hahahaaa sure, man.

You're old. Maybe there was a time in the past that it would've been easier, but not now.

Second, what I said was that if I could admonish my Canadian citizenship and just move to an ancestral homeland, I would do that.

I cannot do that. Just because someone is LIVING in an area, doesn't mean that person will be staying terribly long. Well, assuming that person is white. I cannot suddenly become a citizen of Poland tomorrow. Meanwhile, Germany and France are flooded with browns who have been permitted to stay simply because they're brown.

How many of those people you speak of from Canada and America, who are white, wound up becoming permanent residents, let alone citizens instead of just temporary workers? I suspect if you looked into that, you'd find the answer is "not many". Because contracts run out and are not renewed, the language is not easy for native English speakers (in fact it's among the most difficult), jobs are tough to find, etc.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago

On some level though, it would do him good to move to Ukraine or Poland or wherever it is that the Slavic half of his family is from, so that he could realize after a few weeks that no, it's not his home.

There are number of things in your observation that are either false, or actually steel-man my arguement.

Firstly, you should come out to Alberta sometime. It is A LOT less white than it once was. And I mean a lot. Jason Kenney is bring 40,000 "newcomers" to rural areas here over the next four years.

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/03/alberta ... 11951.html

Secondly, so yeah...maybe if I go bust my balls in the oilfield, MAYBE I can (like my uncle) get to spend a bit of time in Norway or Russia (other petrostates) on temporary contracts, and which I don't have ties to anyway. Maaaaaaaybe, there's a slim chance, you could be offered a permanent position by some company there. MAYBE. I don't know anyone who has been offered such a job.

Guess what though? A pajeet or Mohammad like yourself can work at McDick's or drive Uber, and especially in Canada, such jobs are on a "fast track" program with all kinds of wage subsidies, cram himself into a house of 12 other people, and send all our money out of country.

http://www.vancouversun.com/business/Re ... story.html

But hey, it's all good! If I go work a FAR more demanding job than these migrants, and further bolster this technocracy, MAYBE I could get a temporary job in a country I've traced my ancestral lineage back to the middle ages and they only left a few decades ago!

There's totally nothing wrong with this picture!

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Hahahaaa sure, man.

You're old. Maybe there was a time in the past that it would've been easier, but not now.

Second, what I said was that if I could admonish my Canadian citizenship and just move to an ancestral homeland, I would do that.

I cannot do that. Just because someone is LIVING in an area, doesn't mean that person will be staying terribly long. Well, assuming that person is white. I cannot suddenly become a citizen of Poland tomorrow. Meanwhile, Germany and France are flooded with browns who have been permitted to stay simply because they're brown.

How many of those people you speak of from Canada and America, who are white, wound up becoming permanent residents, let alone citizens instead of just temporary workers? I suspect if you looked into that, you'd find the answer is "not many". Because contracts run out and are not renewed, the language is not easy for native English speakers (in fact it's among the most difficult), jobs are tough to find, etc.
Hahaha indeed. For someone who is adamant that people with a different skin color than your own return to their 'ancestral homelands' under threat of being forced to do so, and also professing to want to do the same yourself... when it comes to you, you sure do have a long list of excuses and rationalizations. "Not easy", "difficult", "tough". A white male Canadian living and working in the USA or Europe, The Impossible Dream.

No, you cannot "suddenly become a citizen of Poland tomorrow". Is that what you need in able to do what you say you want to do, be granted citizenship tomorrow? LOL, no. But sure, over time, you could get citizenship, or live and work permanently without it, in E. Europe or the USA. You are right that contracts run out and are not renewed - sometimes. And sometimes they are renewed. What you need to do is work your ass off and make yourself absolutely invaluable to your temporary employer. If you're making money for someone or making someone's job a lot easier, when your contract runs out, it's liable to be renewed. And if not you'll likely get a recommendation letter or contacts that will lead to another job or jobs... and eventual permanent work, which leads to citizenship if you want it. I'm not old, but it sounds like I'm older than you... so? Most people regard age as a detriment to getting hired at a new place, not an advantage. But it doesn't matter either way. There are limitless employers in Europe and the US, all you need is one. If you're serious about wanting to leave.

As just one example of something you could do to support yourself in E. Europe, you clearly know how to write well. As a Canadian native speaker of English, you could find work editing newspaper articles and academic articles there. You wouldn't need an advanced degree and you wouldn't need the native language, you'd just need someone willing to pay you to sit in a room and fix mangled English. Lots of people do it, and if you're good at it it can lead to permanent work. There are tons of similar jobs. Yes, you'd actually need to write intro letters and send them to many potential employers, you might need to edit a few docs and include them as samples, it might take a while to find someone who could get you a temp visa, but is it doable? Absolutely.

Easy...

https://www.learn4good.com/jobs/languag ... y/ukraine/

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

You asked why I don't just relinquish Canadian citizenship and move to Europe. I said that it is not nearly so simple. Despite your supposed arguments to the contrary, what you present here only supports what I've said.
yettee wrote:
1 month ago
Hahaha indeed. For someone who is adamant that people with a different skin color than your own return to their 'ancestral homelands' under threat of being forced to do so, and also professing to want to do the same yourself... when it comes to you, you sure do have a long list of excuses and rationalizations. "Not easy", "difficult", "tough".
One thing that you'll find is that the government is actually extremely-competent, when and where they want to be. Right now, they are welcoming the non-stop mudslide from the 3rd-world.

And they could very easily repatriate those people, if they so desired.
yettee wrote:
1 month ago
As just one example of something you could do to support yourself in E. Europe, you clearly know how to write well. As a Canadian native speaker of English, you could find work editing newspaper articles and academic articles there. You wouldn't need an advanced degree and you wouldn't need the native language, you'd just need someone willing to pay you to sit in a room and fix mangled English. Lots of people do it, and if you're good at it it can lead to permanent work. There are tons of similar jobs. Yes, you'd actually need to write intro letters and send them to many potential employers, you might need to edit a few docs and include them as samples, it might take a while to find someone who could get you a temp visa, but is it doable? Absolutely.

Easy...

https://www.learn4good.com/jobs/languag ... y/ukraine/
And this is where my argument is yet again steel-manned by someone who supposedly disagrees with it.

You say this is "easy", and provide a link to jobs for foreign workers in Ukraine that would most-likely be filled by a white person.

Yet, the one that is currently posted with lowest requirements is for a governess. The governess must be a native German woman, with a minimum of 3 years governess experience...yeah, I'm sure there are tons of white Canadian women with that experience. My sister would ALMOST qualify, but then...she's not a native German woman.

The rest of the postings are mostly for engineers or otherwise require bachelor's degrees especially in English, lots of past experience, and/or require you to speak fluent Russian. I'm not sure you even read the postings from your own link.

77% of Canadians do not have a bachelor's degree; therefore 3/4 of the best jobs in CANADA are inaccessible to most working Canadians.

https://www.canadianbusiness.com/lists- ... -worth-it/

Guess how many Canadians could speak fluent Russian to boot? Even fewer. Guess how many have a bachelor's in ENGLISH and can speak Russian so that they might apply for one of the ESL jobs? EVEN FEWER. Yet, somehow, you think this is "easy". It's actually funny that you're this old and this out of touch; well never mind, most old people are.

Put simply: The amount of white Canadians that would be qualified for these "easy" jobs in Ukraine, would be a single-digit percentile. The amount of Canadians living and working in Ukraine, is surely below 1%.

Now, in light of this, let's re-examine my POINT that you conveniently miss: How many Arabs and Africans are either living on welfare or getting Food Service Jobs in Europe again? How many of them have, since 2014, just crossed the Mediterranean, and claimed "asylum" despite being able to pay human traffickers thousands of Euro to cross? Sometimes on several attempts?

Shit, in Canada, they try and say our economy is "improving" because of the booming food service sector handed out to Asians and brown people.

For a common, working-class white man, it is extremely difficult to immigrate to another white country. For the common black or brown man, it is PISS EASY.

THAT is what you have further proven here today.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

I saw where you upvoted That Guy's post saying how hard it is for white people to travel outside of their own countries.

I want you to know that I recently filed an online application to go to Australia and I was approved within 24 hours. I think I can spend 6 months to 1 year in Australia with that certificate of approval. It was easier than pie. Oh, and I'm mostly white. I have some brown in me but I look like a white guy.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
You asked why I don't just relinquish Canadian citizenship and move to Europe. I said that it is not nearly so simple. Despite your supposed arguments to the contrary, what you present here only supports what I've said.

One thing that you'll find is that the government is actually extremely-competent, when and where they want to be. Right now, they are welcoming the non-stop mudslide from the 3rd-world.

And they could very easily repatriate those people, if they so desired.

And this is where my argument is yet again steel-manned by someone who supposedly disagrees with it.

You say this is "easy", and provide a link to jobs for foreign workers in Ukraine that would most-likely be filled by a white person.

Yet, the one that is currently posted with lowest requirements is for a governess. The governess must be a native German woman, with a minimum of 3 years governess experience...yeah, I'm sure there are tons of white Canadian women with that experience. My sister would ALMOST qualify, but then...she's not a native German woman.

The rest of the postings are mostly for engineers or otherwise require bachelor's degrees especially in English, lots of past experience, and/or require you to speak fluent Russian. I'm not sure you even read the postings from your own link.

77% of Canadians do not have a bachelor's degree; therefore 3/4 of the best jobs in CANADA are inaccessible to most working Canadians.

https://www.canadianbusiness.com/lists- ... -worth-it/

Guess how many Canadians could speak fluent Russian to boot? Even fewer. Guess how many have a bachelor's in ENGLISH and can speak Russian so that they might apply for one of the ESL jobs? EVEN FEWER. Yet, somehow, you think this is "easy". It's actually funny that you're this old and this out of touch; well never mind, most old people are.

Put simply: The amount of white Canadians that would be qualified for these "easy" jobs in Ukraine, would be a single-digit percentile. The amount of Canadians living and working in Ukraine, is surely below 1%.

Now, in light of this, let's re-examine my POINT that you conveniently miss: How many Arabs and Africans are either living on welfare or getting Food Service Jobs in Europe again? How many of them have, since 2014, just crossed the Mediterranean, and claimed "asylum" despite being able to pay human traffickers thousands of Euro to cross? Sometimes on several attempts?

Shit, in Canada, they try and say our economy is "improving" because of the booming food service sector handed out to Asians and brown people.

For a common, working-class white man, it is extremely difficult to immigrate to another white country. For the common black or brown man, it is PISS EASY.

THAT is what you have further proven here today.
Many jobs list a generic "college" qualification, and then a specific one that is far easier to get. In many cases they'll hire without the "college" if you have the specific qualification.
https://www.quora.com/If-I-have-a-CELTA ... ch-English
So I don't know what to tell you. You're right, without any qualifications or experience at all, no one will hand out a good job. But with a little effort it's doable.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

Here is a link where you can find over ten thousand jobs for bilingual French and English speakers.

https://www.indeed.com/q-French-jobs.html

It would be very easy for you to become a citizen and live there . There are a lot of teaching jobs for people.

This would definitely be the perfect job for you here, it's permanent, and it matches your skill set.

https://www.indeed.com/q-French-jobs.hair transplant ... 8f71e5c2d2