IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
Can you point to two separate posts written on two separate days where Rudiger has "reeked" of hate?

What I've seen from him is a preference for reduced immigration. That's not the sane thing as "hate". I would also prefer reduced immigration.
I just went over Rudiger's more recent posts and I could not find any post where he made hateful statements. I apologize for saying he did. I was apparently mistaken.

I think what happened is that I was arguing with haters because of their hatred and then at the same time I got into a separate argument with Ruddiger about Joe Biden. Since I was arguing with all of them at the same time I lumped them all together. It was a mistake to include Ruddiger in my list of haters and I apologize for it.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
Now what infamous historical figure used such metaphors to talk about the people he hated and wanted to get exterminate?

:thinking:

:facepalm:
Uncle Adolf wanted them to go to Madagascar.
rclark wrote:
1 month ago
At first I thought you were doing this as a joke. You really are such a hateful POS, it's true.

By the word "niggers", I take it you are referring to any person who is lazy (white or otherwise), and not skin color?
No, I mean black people. If I said "potato nigger", I'd be talking about the Irish.
Please stop writing about this. I mean, I am fine to take this out, but the more people read this, the more
they are going to "connect the dots" on other sites you post.
Huh?
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
If Thanos snapped his fingers, gave That Guy a full head of thick hair, moved all Jews to Israel and all of the Blacks to Africa, he would still be unhappy. It's just a crutch for him.
If Thanos granted me just moving everyone back to where they belong, I couldn't give a shit about hair.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Uncle Adolf wanted them to go to Madagascar.
I know, my conspirationist cousin told me that one too, he too has bought the package.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3656
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
I know, my conspirationist cousin told me that one too, he too has bought the package.
It was a plan that was under consideration. However:

1) It was stopped, in part, because Germany couldn't gain control of the shipping lanes, and couldn't control the Eastern front. Their inferior political ideology made their defeat inevitable. Auschwitz was originally built in part for Lebensraum, to slaughter Poles, Ukrainians, Russians, etc. @That Guy has written that some of his great aunts, great uncles were not allowed to move to Germany because they were not Aryan enough. Had the war gone the other way they would have been gassed. And he's enthusiastic about that.

2) They had already killed a lot of people by the time that plan was dropped.

3) There were already people living in Madagascar.

4) German Jews had been living in Germany for ~1,000 years and were an essential part of the country. The question of what Hitler would have done with the Jews had he won the war is not simply inhumane, it's idiotic. There was no prospect of an auto-handicapped Germany winning the war.

Added in 1 minute 8 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
If Thanos granted me just moving everyone back to where they belong, I couldn't give a shit about hair.
No, you'd be unhappy again within a couple days, perhaps a couple weeks.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

If Thanos granted me just moving everyone back to where they belong, I couldn't give a shit about hair.
I don't think so. I think you'd still want your hair.

Added in 2 minutes 49 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Also, I think you meant America
I fixed that post. Thanks for the heads-up.

Added in 11 minutes 36 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Uncle Adolf wanted them to go to Madagascar.



No, I mean black people. If I said "potato nigger", I'd be talking about the Irish.



Huh?



If Thanos granted me just moving everyone back to where they belong, I couldn't give a shit about hair.
Do you really think that you will achieve some measure of what you want? Do you actually think there's a chance that legal minority citizens of developed democratic countries will be deported and forced to return to their countries of origin? I ask because I think that deep down inside you know it isn't going to happen.

I've been reading about the border militias the past few weeks and the groups I've read about so far appear to be OK with inclusion. They want border security and they want restrictions on legal immigration but even they do not want an end to all immigration and they certainly do not want to deport legal citizens of the US. They want to stop illegal entry into the US is what they really want.

If countries were to carry-out your agenda the imagery would look the same as a lot of the imagery from NAZIism. You ARE a NAZI.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 295
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 840
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Pat » 1 month ago

@That Guy is right. Africans should live in Africa, Middle Easterns should live in the Middle East, and of course Europeans should live in Europe. When you import hordes of Africans to a European country it will no longer retain it's culture, nor people. This isn't racist, and shouldn't even be controversial. Trying to demonize this line of thought by yelling nazi or racist is ridiculous.

The jew Avi Yemini and the buddhist Dalai Lama agrees with this statement.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Uncle Adolf wanted them to go to Madagascar.



No, I mean black people. If I said "potato nigger", I'd be talking about the Irish.



Huh?



If Thanos granted me just moving everyone back to where they belong, I couldn't give a shit about hair.
The imagery of deporting all legal minorities from a European country would involve very large numbers of armed soldiers in full gear doing raids all throughout the country with machine guns at the ready while raiding homes, businesses, shopping centers, parks, stores and every other place imaginable. They would be rounding people up even out in the streets where people are walking and they would march those legal minority citizens into trucks at gunpoint. This would be going on in virtually every street of the country. The minority persons would be taken en-mass by military trucks to docks to be loaded onto military ships so they could be transported to various countries...mostly countries of dark-skinned people. And this would not be going on for a few hours or a day or two. This would be going on for months. It would still be going on to a smaller degree a year into the operation. Everyone in the country would be living in fear because some people who aren't minority persons and people who are barely minority persons would be among the deported. There would be some white people out in the streets screaming support for the soldiers just like some Germans were out in the streets supporting the NAZIs. There would be video of this stuff every day on the news and it would show white soldiers rounding up many many legal minority persons and marching them at gunpoint into trucks and being hauled to docks and then loaded onto military ships bound for other places. This would be going on in the news for quite awhile and there would be interviews with people who are part minority talking about their fear of being deported.

The footage would definitely resemble a lot of the footage from NAZI Germany.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
I know, my conspirationist cousin told me that one too, he too has bought the package.
Just because you're ignorant of it doesn't mean it's a "conspiracy". Because unlike The Holocaust™, this actually was a thing. With drafted plans and the whole bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
Pat wrote:
1 month ago
That Guy is right. Africans should live in Africa, Middle Easterns should live in the Middle East, and of course Europeans should live in Europe. When you import hordes of Africans to a European country it will no longer retain it's culture, nor people. This isn't racist, and shouldn't even be controversial. Trying to demonize this line of thought by yelling nazi or racist is ridiculous.

The jew Avi Yemini and the buddhist Dalai Lama agrees with this statement.
Africans also realize it

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2017/0 ... migration/

It cannot be stated any more clear nor true than as such:

If you are AGAINST ethnostates, yet are not simply brainwashed and parroting globalist talking points, then it is because you are malevolent: You stand something to gain from making whites minorities in their own homes. It is no more complicated than that.

Some are motivated by pure ethnic hatred, some more are motivated by religious fervor, and many more still are motivated by money.

There is nothing "loving" about "one world" ideologies, despite them trying to sell themselves as such.
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
The imagery of what you want would involve large numbers of armed soldiers in full gear doing raids all throughout the country with their machine guns at the ready all throughout the country raiding homes and businesses shopping centers and stores everywhere. Rounding people up out in the streets where people, including minority persons, are walking, and marching them into trucks at gunpoint. This would be going on in virtually every street of the country. The minority persons would be taken en mass by military trucks to the docks to be loaded onto military ships so they could be transported to various countries...mostly countries with dark-skinned people. And this would not be going on for a few hours or a day or two. This would take weeks or even months. It would still be going on to a smaller degree a year into the operation. Everyone in the country would be living in fear because some people who aren't minority persons or barely minority persons would be among the deported.
...and?

I'm also not sure if you know this, but there are more and more people desiring to return to their ancestral homes. Blacks especially.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featu ... 36345.html

https://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazi ... tle-africa

https://thegrio.com/2013/11/02/why-ghan ... americans/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/american ... a6887df88d

and I support this 100%, in fact, we should be funding this kind of thing across the western world. I propose that we take all of the whites out of Africa, and pay Africans, Arabs, etc. to return whence they came.

If I had the option of admonishing my Canadian citizenship, and moving back to where my grandparents came from, I'd have left yesterday.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Just because you're ignorant of it doesn't mean it's a "conspiracy". Because unlike The Holocaust™, this actually was a thing. With drafted plans and the whole bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
I knew, and it doesn't matter, since they still gassed the Jews.

It's on the same level as the argument "did you know they had swimming pools, played football and had an orchestra in concentration camps? Makes you think, doesn't it?! :thinking: "

Taking what seems to be an anomaly to awaken the paranoia in people who are not educated enough and most importantly don't want to educate themselves:


This perfidious method of integrating the prisoners into their own oppression was a marked element of the Concentration Camp and despite the work with these rewards, the underlying insidious power dynamic with life and death calls on the hands of the SS never went away. In the Mauthausen Concentration Camp for example, the camp administration once organized a soccer tournament where SS-guard teams and prisoner teams played against each other. The prisoner teams who won were killed in the aftermath.

Similarly, the orchetra in the camps, including Auschwitz: Playing in the orchestra was a privileged position for prisoners that went along with better clothing and food. But it was by no means safe. In Auschwitz, Höss once had half the orchestra killed because he didn't like their interpretation of his favorite marches.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Just because you're ignorant of it doesn't mean it's a "conspiracy". Because unlike The Holocaust™, this actually was a thing. With drafted plans and the whole bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan



Africans also realize it

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2017/0 ... migration/

It cannot be stated any more clear nor true than as such:

If you are AGAINST ethnostates, yet are not simply brainwashed and parroting globalist talking points, then it is because you are malevolent: You stand something to gain from making whites minorities in their own homes. It is no more complicated than that.

Some are motivated by pure ethnic hatred, some more are motivated by religious fervor, and many more still are motivated by money.

There is nothing "loving" about "one world" ideologies, despite them trying to sell themselves as such.



...and?

I'm also not sure if you know this, but there are more and more people desiring to return to their ancestral homes. Blacks especially.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featu ... 36345.html

https://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazi ... tle-africa

https://thegrio.com/2013/11/02/why-ghan ... americans/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/american ... a6887df88d

and I support this 100%, in fact, we should be funding this kind of thing across the western world. I propose that we take all of the whites out of Africa, and pay Africans, Arabs, etc. to return whence they came.

If I had the option of admonishing my Canadian citizenship, and moving back to where my grandparents came from, I'd have left yesterday.

1. You compare apples and oranges again when you show stories about minority European citizens willingly returning and try to compare them to minority citizens of Europe you want to forcibly deport without cause. And I'm OK with an African living in the Italian Vatican voicing his opinion that Europe should stop allowing African immigrants into Europe. You won't find any argument from me if you say that former Africans who want to return to Africa should be allowed to do so. I'm fine with that. And you won't find any argument with me if you say that Europeans (including Africans living in Vatican Europe) should be allowed to express their opinions regarding immigration limitations for European countries. What I'm opposed to is your position that African descendants who are now legal citizens of Western nations should be forced to leave their homes and returned to Africa against their will. It should be their choice, not yours.

2. And you lie YET AGAIN when you say the people like me are trying to turn white Europeans into minorities in their own countries. I have repeatedly said that I think immigration should be controlled and limited. And I still believe that. The citizens of each democratic country should decide how many people from other countries should be allowed to immigrate to their country. And they do. They do it by voting for leaders who then determine how many people from other countries should be allowed to immigrate into the country. If you think too many immigrants are coming in then vote for leaders who will reduce the number of immigrants allowed in. That's how the process works.

Added in 13 minutes 47 seconds:
Pat wrote:
1 month ago
That Guy is right. Africans should live in Africa, Middle Easterns should live in the Middle East, and of course Europeans should live in Europe. When you import hordes of Africans to a European country it will no longer retain it's culture, nor people. This isn't racist, and shouldn't even be controversial. Trying to demonize this line of thought by yelling nazi or racist is ridiculous.

The jew Avi Yemini and the buddhist Dalai Lama agrees with this statement.
I don't care what he thinks or says. I'm not a follower of his.

That aside Pat, you are not going to get what you want. Minority law-abiding people who are legal citizens of western nations are not going to be forcibly returned to their countries of origins. Your cause is already lost.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Africans who are now legal citizens of Western nations should be forced to leave their homes in western nations and returned to Africa against their will. It should be their choice, not yours.
"The people who were born in a country created for them by their ancestors get no say in who is allowed to live in it."

Globalist thought in a nutshell right here: It's the exact way every invading force ever has thought.

There is nothing of value you have to say. You and your opinion are worth less than nothing, you treacherous piece of shit.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
"The people who were born in a country created for them by their ancestors get no say in who is allowed to live in it."

Globalist thought in a nutshell right here: It's the exact way every invading force ever has thought.

There is nothing of value you have to say. You and your opinion are worth less than nothing, you treacherous piece of shit.
You took my statement out of context. My entire statement said:

"What I'm opposed to is your position that African descendants, who are now legal citizens of Western nations, should be forced to leave their homes and returned to Africa against their will. It should be their choice, not yours."

Everything you say is not without value. Some of your concerns are reasonable in my opinion and the world is taking your reasonable concerns into account. For example, Western Civilizations are debating how to deal with immigration, both legal and illegal. I think your position will prevail in part because I think Western Civilizations will more and more decide to control and limit immigration AND I think more and more stronger methods for curbing illegal immigration will be enacted. So I think you are being heard and I think you will gt some of what you want. But I don't think you are going to get all of what you want because I don't think Western Civilizations will forcibly deport legal minority citizens without cause and make them return to their countries of origin.

So stop with the bs that people like me are saying that you have nothing of value to say. People like me aren't saying that. We're saying that some of what you want is over-the-top. We're saying that you want to take things too far. I think you will get some of what you want and you should be happy if you do. If you do get some of what you want that means you got a partial victory. Compromise means you get some of what you want; it doesn't mean you get all of what you want.

Now if you were a reasonable person like me you could get 100% of what you want because I want stronger borders and immigration limitations AND I'm probably going to get 100% of that. You should stop being unreasonable and become reasonable like me so you can have a 100% victory too. All you have to do is drop your nutty demand that western countries should forcibly deport legal minority citizens and forcibly return them to their countries of origin. By sticking with this unreasonable demand you needlessly force a partial loss on yourself. Just eliminate this one nutty part of your demand and you can join me in the "100% winner's circle" when this all plays out.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 26 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Just so you know, I did put Rudigger's name last on my list of haters because I also believe Ruddiger......
Is it Rudigger or Ruddiger? Or just @Rudiger?

Get his fucking name right, namejob!
Ringo, said the gringo

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
Is it Rudigger or Ruddiger? Or just Rudiger?

Get his fucking name right, namejob!
It is whatever I say it is, blackjack.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
It is whatever I say it is, blackjack.
Haha, not bad, you basted!
Ringo, said the gringo

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest