IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
3. Yo Admin , why the hell are you upvoting his post? "Nobody is making anyone do anything" remember?
Explain to me why your point that "nobody is making anyone do anything" is even relevant in our discussion? I don't see a connection. But I will say that people can and do make other people do things all the time. For example, Admin banned Exodus and XEXOS over their conduct. When they come back they'll probably behave differently/better. And if they come back and behave differently then Admin will have effectively made them change their behavior. People make other people do stuff all the time.

Saying that "Nobody makes anybody do anything" has a kind of down-home-yonder appeal and it's always a popular statement to make in a crowd but it's also horseshit.

But like I said, I don't see what "nobody makes anybody do anything" has to do with anything in my post that you're responding to. Where in that post did I say someone made someone else do something?


Added in 37 minutes 35 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Three things:

1. That's not a "mistaken belief". 13/50 is a very real thing. White people think black people are violent criminals, because there are is a hugely disproportionate amount of violent, black criminals.

2. You seem to feel, as most libs and normie-cons do, that because certain group is criticized or not wanted in particular area means they are "hated". Generally speaking, nobody actually HATES mice or cockroaches, but that doesn't mean we want them in our homes.
Yes, believing that all blacks are criminals is a mistaken belief no matter how much your hatred of blacks makes you believe they are.

And wanting black people excluded from your neighborhood does = hatred. And comparing mice or cockroaches to black people is hatred in itself plus it's comparing apples and oranges as well. For one thing, mice and cockroaches have no rights but humans do.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

pjhair wrote:
1 month ago
I disagree with you on this.. Free speech has to have some reasonable limitations. For example, if a person hires a contract killer to murder someone he can be charged of homicide. He can't use freedom of speech as defense irrespective of whether he paid the killer or not. I agree with US supreme court ruling on this issue. Look up "clear and present danger test" and "imminent lawless action" if you want to learn more. Free speech should have limits. However, people just disagree on where the limit lies.



Bad comparison. Islam is a religion whereas anti-semitism by definition is prejudice against Jews. I don't think anyone on this website is against criticism of any religion be it Judiasm, Hinduism, Christianity or Islam.

Nevertheless, I don't think disallowing certain opinions or banning posters on this site is a free speech issue. It's a private domain, created by Admin, not some public, government owned outlet. He has sole right to determine the kind of community he wants to build. Just as I have sole right to decide what kind of music I want to play in my apartment or the kind of people I want to hang out with. The fact is that the direction that the forum has taken during the past several months has put some members, including me, off. If the recent trend continues, good posters such as Afro_Vacancy and Hairblues will inevitably leave or at least will post considerably less. It will change the community. I completely understand if Admin doesn't want the community to go in that direction.
Have to disagree. As for @Xexos, I don't know why he went on a hate tirade, and it did go insane,
but people are always putting down his religion. It's kind of fucked up, because sometimes I
think he is in a really bad state.

I don't know why Exodus was banned. The only thing he does, which is somewhat annoying, is
start rating every post down for no reason at all. It's really kind of juvenile.

He is in his twenties. Does that mean anything? I don't know.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
3. Yo Admin , why the hell are you upvoting his post? "Nobody is making anyone do anything" remember?
Again, I don't know how your above down-home-yonder type of question applies to my post, but I do see an opportunity to do some teaching here. Lesson #1: people do things every day because other people make them do so. For example, women are making you and I do something right now. You and I are trying to get our hair back because women prefer the men with hair so our effort to get our hair back is a sublime example of people (us) doing something because other people (women) make them. And if/when we get our hair back we will have gotten our hair back because women made us do that.

Making people do something doesn't necessarily mean you're standing next to them with a whip and barking orders at them. Rather, people can make people do things via more subtle rewards and consequences.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Explain to me why your point that "nobody is making anyone do anything" is even relevant in our discussion?
The owner of this site repeatedly argues that "no one is making anyone do anything" regarding the subject of society and its effect on certain groups of people. He essentially believes that it is impossible for behaviors to arise as a result of their social environment, despite humans being social animals.

Yet, he upvoted your post about exactly this. It appears that Fred believes only white people have this extreme, individual agency that renders us immune to group behavior. Since he champions "individualism" as being superior to collectivism, it should then logically follow that he believes whites are superior.

Except when it comes to "hate". THEN it's other people who've lead you down this path, apparently
Yes, believing that all blacks are criminals is a mistaken belief no matter how much your hatred of blacks makes you believe that they are.
Except nobody actually believes that ALL blacks are criminals.
And wanting black people excluded from your neighborhood does = hatred. And comparing mice or cockroaches to black people is hatred in itself plus it's comparing apples and oranges as well. For one thing, mice and cockroaches have no rights but humans do.
So women-only gyms are such because they hate men, correct?

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
The owner of this site repeatedly argues that "no one is making anyone do anything" regarding the subject of society and its effect on certain groups of people. He essentially believes that it is impossible for behaviors to arise as a result of their social environment, despite humans being social animals.

Yet, he upvoted your post about exactly this. It appears that Fred believes only white people have this extreme, individual agency that renders us immune to group behavior. Since he champions "individualism" as being superior to collectivism, it should then logically follow that he believes whites are superior.


Except when it comes to "hate". THEN it's other people who've lead you down this path, apparently



Except nobody actually believes that ALL blacks are criminals.



So women-only gyms are such because they hate men, correct?
Well, there were other issues in my post. Perhaps he only upvoted those other parts of my post. My post also contained text explaining that I only get into these arguments here because I'm feeling a tad grouchy (stress and anger) related to hair loss. My post contained text saying that when I had hair i did not put time or energy into arguments like I do with the haters here. These are probably the statements he upvoted.

Added in 8 minutes 32 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

So women-only gyms are such because they hate men, correct?
A gym is not the same thing as a city or state or country. You have a habit of comparing apples and oranges. I'm not saying that women-only gyms are a great idea but I am saying that comparing a woman-only gym to a residential area is comparing apples and oranges. Next you'll say "What about women-only bathrooms?".

Someday women-only gyms may be disallowed but given the nature of gyms perhaps not. I can understand why women would want to do there workouts at gyms without men around. Women work out in tights that hug their bodies or other light clothing, they stretch their bodies in all kinds of ways and they get all sweaty. The tight clothing and other light clothing are big turn-ons for men. I sure get turned on by that stuff. So I can understand how women would feel uncomfortable in that setting with men ogling them and probably even hitting on them while they're trying to get a workout in. Women might not even feel safe in that setting with a bunch of horny guys around. Now that I think about it I can imagine that there may ALWAYS be women-only gyms.

All this having been said, I should tell you that I've never been to a gym in my life. Not even once. So you really should ask the women why they want women-only gyms.

Added in 22 minutes 35 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

Except nobody actually believes that ALL blacks are criminals.
So then why do you want 100% of black people to live anywhere except where you live?
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
A gym is not the same thing as a city or state or country. You have a habit of comparing apples and oranges. I'm not saying that women-only gyms are a great idea but I am saying that comparing a woman-only gym to a residential area is comparing apples and oranges. Next you'll say "What about women-only bathrooms?".
Yeah, what ABOUT women's only bathrooms, nameless?

I'll bet the reason they keep men out is because they hate XY and penises! That MUST be it.

It's not an "apples to oranges" comparison because it is the same thing. Your reasoning here is that if a certain group is excluded from some place, it must be because they're "hated".

So where then are we allowed to exclude blacks and have it no be considered "hate"?

My guess, in fact I'm certain, is you feel that blacks and whatever else are allowed to be absolutely everywhere, but don't think the same applies to whites. Go on, denounce the black entertainment awards or something.

Added in 47 seconds:
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Well, there were other issues in that post. Perhaps he only upvoted those other parts of my post.

Added in 8 minutes 32 seconds:


A gym is not the same thing as a city or state or country. You have a habit of comparing apples and oranges. I'm not saying that women-only gyms are a great idea but I am saying that comparing a woman-only gym to a residential area is comparing apples and oranges. Next you'll say "What about women-only bathrooms?".

Someday women-only gyms may be disallowed but given the nature of gyms perhaps not. I can understand why women would want to do there workouts at gyms without men around. Women work out in tights that hug their bodies or other light clothing, they stretch their bodies in all kinds of ways and they get all sweaty. The tight clothing and other light clothing are big turn-ons for men. I sure get turned on by that stuff. So I can understand how women would feel uncomfortable in that setting with men ogling them and probably even hitting on them while they're trying to get a workout in. Women might not even feel safe in that setting with a bunch of horny guys around. Now that I think about it I can imagine that there may ALWAYS be women-only gyms.

All this having been said, I should tell you that I've never been to a gym in my life. Not even once. So you really should ask the women why they want women-only gyms.

Added in 22 minutes 35 seconds:


So then why do you want 100% of black people to live anywhere except where you live?
I want black people to live in Africa, because Europe or places built for Europeans to inhabit is not meant for them.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Yeah, what ABOUT women's only bathrooms, nameless?

I'll bet the reason they keep men out is because they hate XY and penises! That MUST be it.

It's not an "apples to oranges" comparison because it is the same thing. Your reasoning here is that if a certain group is excluded from some place, it must be because they're "hated".

So where then are we allowed to exclude blacks and have it no be considered "hate"?

My guess, in fact I'm certain, is you feel that blacks and whatever else are allowed to be absolutely everywhere, but don't think the same applies to whites. Go on, denounce the black entertainment awards or something.

Added in 47 seconds:


I want black people to live in Africa, because Europe or places built for Europeans to inhabit is not meant for them.
Your reason for wanting black people forced to go back to Africa is hatred. Period.

And men not being allowed in women's bathroom is not the same thing as black people not being allowed in the country you live in. It's more apples and oranges. You don't want a peace-loving black person living on your block in the privacy of his home where you and he can't really violate each other's space. And you try to say that if you can't have that then women should have to allow men into their public restrooms where women take their clothes off. Give me a break! This crap is exactly what I meant when I said haters (like yourself) will rationalize any ole shit to support your hatred.

It's NOT the same thing to have a black person on your block as it would be to force women to accept men going into women's restrooms. If you can't understand and accept that then you're beyond reason.

And nobody cares that you want black people to live in Africa. Well, nobody except other haters, that is. You're not going to get what you want. You're pointlessly wasting time and energy. You would need the return of Hitler to get what you want. Hitler aint coming back, at least not in our lifetimes. Countries will get a handle on illegal immigration and they will control their borders, but they will not deport legal citizens, black or any color, because you want them to. Not in your lifetime anyway. That is not the direction of the world. You're gonna end up like some militia nut living on some compound.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Your reason for not wanting black people in Africa is hatred. Period.
and yet, you don't seem to know why. Also, I think you meant America

Hatred is defined as "intense dislike or ill will". Just because someone does not want a particular person or group in a particular place, does not mean they necessarily "dislike" or have "ill will" towards someone else.
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
And women not not allowing men in women's bathroom is not the same thing. Give me a break! More apples and oranges
No, it is the exact same thing because certain places are created for certain people. We do not exclude men from entering women's washrooms or change rooms because we hate men (although a lot of modern liberals DO hate men) — it is to give women a space of their own, free from "the male gaze", and safety when they are in a state of undress.

It's like how Western civilization was created by and for western people. It was meant for their children (whites) to inherit. Not blacks, asians, and whatever else with no genetic ties us or shared ancestral history with us; they don't even look like us.

That's not what my grandfather, or anyone else alive in his time was working toward. They didn't work their asses off, or give their lives in war, so that black and brown children the world over could have the civilization and opportunity they left behind instead of their own fucking grandchildren.

The only reason that the idea that "Hey, maybe those people should live in their own countries; the countries of their ancestors" has been deemed a form of hatred by Jews, and then later, brainwashed boomers like yourself, is so to continue justifying niggers and the like of taking said civilization and opportunity from the white man in his own home and bringing about his ultimate destruction.

3rd worlders want the former, and the jews desperately want the latter.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Generally speaking, nobody actually HATES mice or cockroaches, but that doesn't mean we want them in our homes.
Now what infamous historical figure used such metaphors to talk about the people he hated and wanted to get exterminate?

:thinking:

:facepalm:

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
Now what infamous historical figure used such metaphors to talk about the people he hated and wanted to get exterminate?
Mahatma Gandhi.
Ringo, said the gringo

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
The only reason that the idea that "Hey, maybe those people should live in their own countries; the countries of their ancestors" has been deemed a form of hatred by Jews, and then later, brainwashed boomers like yourself, is so to continue justifying niggers and the like of taking said civilization and opportunity from the white man in his own home and bringing about his ultimate destruction.

3rd worlders want the former, and the jews desperately want the latter.
At first I thought you were doing this as a joke. You really are such a hateful POS, it's true.

By the word "niggers", I take it you are referring to any person who is lazy (white or otherwise), and not skin color?

Please stop writing about this. I mean, I am fine to take this out, but the more people read this, the more
they are going to "connect the dots" on other sites you post.

I don't want anybody to get banned, but I do wish some of your posts were removed.
Last edited by rclark 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
At first I thought you were doing this as a joke. You really are such a hateful POS, it's true.

By the word "niggers", I take it you are referring to any person who is lazy (white or otherwise), and not skin color?

Please stop writing about this. I mean, I am fine to take this out, but the more people read this, the more
they are going to "connect the dots" on other sites you post.

I don't anybody to get banned, but I do wish some of your posts were removed.
It's That_Guy, Exodus, Xexos, JLBB, and Ruddiger. They reek of hate. They smell like Klan as in KKK as in white supremacists .And conservative politicians support white supremacists so white supremacists is a fringe group within the conservative party. A good example of conservative politicians being cool with white supremacists would be Trump's support for the white supremacists at Charlottesville. Admin supports conservative politicians so he's kinda kin with these white supremacist haters so he allows them to thrive here.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ot ... premacists


Added in 18 seconds:
Let's have a "Find That-Guy in the photo" contest. Who will be the first to pick "That-Guy" out in the below photograph?


User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
It's That_Guy, Exodus, Xexos, JLBB, and Ruddiger. They reek of hate. They smell like Klan as in KKK as in white supremacists .
Can you point to two separate posts written on two separate days where Rudiger has "reeked" of hate?

What I've seen from him is a preference for reduced immigration. That's not the sane thing as "hate". I would also prefer reduced immigration.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
Can you point to two separate posts written on two separate days where Rudiger has "reeked" of hate?

What I've seen from him is a preference for reduced immigration. That's not the sane thing as "hate". I would also prefer reduced immigration.
Just so you know, I did put Rudigger's name last on my list of haters because I also believe Ruddiger wasn't using racially hateful language against law-abiding minorities who are legally residents of the countries they're in. I think he was only making derogatory remarks towards illegal immigrants. So right off the bat I kind of agree with you. But just because he was only making his remarks towards illegal immigrants does not make it OK to resort to racially hateful remarks against them. It is possible to oppose the actions of illegal immigrants without racial hatred.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
At first I thought you were doing this as a joke. You really are such a hateful POS, it's true.

By the word "niggers", I take it you are referring to any person who is lazy (white or otherwise), and not skin color?

Please stop writing about this. I mean, I am fine to take this out, but the more people read this, the more
they are going to "connect the dots" on other sites you post.

I don't anybody to get banned, but I do wish some of your posts were removed.
If Thanos snapped his fingers, gave @That Guy a full head of thick hair, moved all Jews to Israel and all of the Blacks to Africa, he would still be unhappy. It's just a crutch for him.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests