IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago EdgelordBB delivers his verdict in a desperate plea for attention.
"because I kind of agree with you on one point: humans are trash."

BlackG literally said this in the post I responded to for context. Not that you're ever concerned with context. Reminds me of your constant defending of Nameless despite him explicitly wishing death on a third of the US the population (literally) and on me and saying he'd enjoy if I'd die and painfully. You also defended Wolf when he made up having a daughter, which you knew was false yet you didn't bother to point out during a heated argument where he was gaslighting and attacking Admin.

But of course I'm the edgelord. You're a pathetic, autistic pseudo-intellectual that can't get through a post without gross misrepresentation or hypocrisy.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote: 2 weeks ago "because I kind of agree with you on one point: humans are trash."

BlackG literally said this in the post I responded to for context. Not that you're ever concerned with context. Reminds me of your constant defending of Nameless despite him explicitly wishing death on a third of the US the population (literally) and on me and saying he'd enjoy if I'd die and painfully. You also defended Wolf when he made up having a daughter, which you knew was false yet you didn't bother to point out during a heated argument where he was gaslighting and attacking Admin.

But of course I'm the edgelord. You're a pathetic, autistic pseudo-intellectual that can't get through a post without gross misrepresentation or hypocrisy.
The reason that you're an edgelord is that there is simply not that much to you that is genuine and intrinsic to you. Most of what you write and most of what you do isn't motivated by your intrinsic self, but by a desire or rather a need to get a reaction out of others. For example your political "analyses" are always light on details and context, but you know how to plant as much hyperbole as possible. You care about the reaction you'll get, but not about the drive for understanding.

As you know most of the forum thinks that you're an asshole. I don't fully agree with that. I think that your assholeness is predominantly performative -- you're just being a dick because you think that's the cool thing to do -- ~yawn.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Oral minoxidil 5 mg everyday (10 mg soon)

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Yo guys @JLBB @Guest-4 calm down lol, both of you are one of the highest IQ, most interesting users on this boring ass dead forum. We all know that @blackg is either pretty much a troll or an attention seeking degenerate.

@JLBB by the way bro how you doing? Still pulling fine Asian pussy as usual or have the lockdown affected your slaying habits? Hope you're doing well.

JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago Yo guys @JLBB @Guest-4 calm down lol, both of you are one of the highest IQ, most interesting users on this boring ass dead forum. We all know that @blackg is either pretty much a troll or an attention seeking degenerate.

@JLBB by the way bro how you doing? Still pulling fine Asian pussy as usual or have the lockdown affected your slaying habits? Hope you're doing well.
I haven’t had opportunity to have any dates or pussy since before the first lockdown. The state I’m living in is still in lockdown.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JLBB wrote: 2 weeks ago I haven’t had opportunity to have any dates or pussy since before the first lockdown. The state I’m living in is still in lockdown.
That sucks to be honest, the lockdown has been removed for 2 months now in my country. I don't know about the rules in your country, but can't you fly somewhere else for a vacation or something to have some fun?

Some Indonesian islands are amazing and they're cheap af, you could surely have a great time there.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago That sucks to be honest, the lockdown has been removed for 2 months now in my country. I don't know about the rules in your country, but can't you fly somewhere else for a vacation or something to have some fun?

Some Indonesian islands are amazing and they're cheap af, you could surely have a great time there.
Lol are you trolling me?

Also you guys i dont think wolf was lying about having a kid he talked about it in hairlosstalk as well

Added in 10 minutes 59 seconds:
JLBB wrote: 2 weeks ago "because I kind of agree with you on one point: humans are trash."

You were so obviously passive aggressively attacking him lol. You've done the same with rudiger as well

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago Also you guys i dont think wolf was lying about having a kid he talked about it in hairlosstalk as well
Wolf had a kid. I think that his partner was a few months pregnant when this forum was born.

When Wolf got here, one of the things that Wolf alleged (falsely) was that Pat had written a song, or something, about his daughter. I separately asked Wolf, when he got here, to ask him if he had had a son or a daughter, he told me a son (via private message). JLBB has been obsessing over that for months, he says that I should have known that Pat could not have said anything about his daughter if Wolf told me that he had had a son. That doesn't follow, of course, but he likes to get a reaction out of people.

What I did do wrong there was I gave Wolf rather than Pat the benefit of the doubt.
Last edited by Guest-4 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago Lol are you trolling me?
Lol no i'm not, why would i?

Indonesia has some really fucking beautiful places to visit and enjoy

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote: 2 weeks ago I haven’t had opportunity to have any dates or pussy since before the first lockdown. The state I’m living in is still in lockdown.
And the woman of Australia are mightily thankful.

Added in 8 minutes 50 seconds:
Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago We all know that @blackg is either pretty much a troll or an attention seeking degenerate.
Look! As I've said to that other wanna-be degenerate @Pat: if the doors of degeneracy were open to either of you two, you salivating mooks would be in like Flynn.
Roe v. Wade has got to stay

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago And the woman of Australia are mightily thankful.

Added in 8 minutes 50 seconds:

Look! As I've said to that other wanna-be degenerate @Pat: if the doors of degeneracy were open to either of you two, you salivating mooks would be in like Flynn.
The way you word things is hilarious :lol:

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

@blackg is easily one of the most degenerates to have ever step a foot on God's green earth.

I mean at first i really thought he was trolling us, but for real i hope that degenerate will get raped by a rabid, ripped Kangaroo in the wilderness of Australia

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago Lol no i'm not, why would i?

Indonesia has some really fucking beautiful places to visit and enjoy
Thought you were joking like "go fuck exodus' women lol". But yea southeast asia is beautiful even though all white people know about it is whores

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

Coming from an outdoors "friluftsliv" - loving family this has basically been my whole life lol. Norwegians in general love hiking. Went hiking in the Mountains nearby our cabin last weekend 🤣

Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 1 week ago

The graphics and the immense beautiful open world are top tier, but the gameplay and storyline is atrocius.