Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 days ago

Short guys goes on a misogynistic rant at a bagel shop in New York.

Video

Longer story
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfe ... ting-sites

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Post by Hairblues » 6 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago

Video

Longer story

These people with the cameras, they don’t understand when someone is like this, just get your shit and leave. This trying to ‘reason’ with him is futile and can only lead to escalation and possible violence. If you call a cop in a state like NY they are so well equipped and trained to deal with mentally ill or irrational behavior. They might have taken him for a psych evaluation. If he’s not mentally ill and just having a bad moment they would observe him and release him within the day or so.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 5 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago

Video

Longer story
LMFAO

Oh man, that's too fucking funny.

I like how it's "misogyny" that he pointed out the truth; that women don't like super-short guys.

Then he mouths off to a normal-height dude and gets owned.

Just lol

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 days ago

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago
LMFAO

Oh man, that's too fucking funny.

I like how it's "misogyny" that he pointed out the truth; that women don't like super-short guys.

Then he mouths off to a normal-height dude and gets owned.

Just lol
I gotta admit, I laughed a little bit too, but I felt like a bad person for laughing.

As for him saying the truth about women, it's a basic truth to be sure, but that wasn't the place. He insulted other people there including the service staff.

My first job was scooping ice cream, and I worked several similar jobs after that. So I'm always defensive of service staff.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 5 days ago

Hairblues wrote:
6 days ago
These people with the cameras, they don’t understand when someone is like this, just get your shit and leave. This trying to ‘reason’ with him is futile and can only lead to escalation and possible violence. If you call a cop in a state like NY they are so well equipped and trained to deal with mentally ill or irrational behavior. They might have taken him for a psych evaluation. If he’s not mentally ill and just having a bad moment they would observe him and release him within the day or so.
I agree somewhat but there's also the issue that the short guy seemed potentially dangerous.

That aside, would you agree that the "brave" guy who tackled the short guy only tackled him because he figured the other guy was short/small so he could easily beat the short guy up? In other words, by tackling him, instead of just calling the cops, didn't the tackler kind of prove that the short guy is actually kind of right..that people do disrespect him because he's short. After all, would that same guy have tried to tackle a troublemaker who's 6'3 and a solid 215 lbs? I doubt it.
Last edited by nameless 3 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 days ago

Bagel man says that he wants to be the modern Martin Luther King of short people:

https://www.complex.com/life/2019/07/an ... -a-youtube

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 5 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 days ago
Bagel man says that he wants to be the modern Martin Luther King of short people:

Of course short men are oppressed, they get paid less, told they have Napoleon syndrome if they show anger and have miserable dating prospects.

Does it mean we need equity policies to put an end to their oppression?

The left: of course not, it means xD .

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » 5 days ago

JLBB wrote:
6 days ago
When I mention that you sound irrational, retarded and lacking in basic comprehension skills I'd take this quote of yours as a good example.

You sound like you're frothing at the mouth over the thought though, no surprise from a Biden supporter.

I’m curious what you think about Trumps thoughts on Bit Coin?

I haven’t read this article below, I saw it on the news but here is an article I grabbed on it in case you didn’t hear.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thever ... book-libra

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 5 days ago

Hairblues wrote:
5 days ago
I’m curious what you think about Trumps thoughts on Bit Coin?

I haven’t read this article below, I saw it on the news but here is an article I grabbed on it in case you didn’t hear.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thever ... book-libra
lol I was fucking pissed. He's unfortunately shitting on the centre of his base, the early internet focused supporters. From the perspective of any billionaire, the prospect of a new branch of the financial industry producing new money and millionares out of thin air isn't as exciting as it is to the average person so its understandable. There's little benefit to them and it just produces a form of competition so they don't research the benefits or niche it fills. Like Warren Buffet, Jamie DImon etc I doubt he's bothered to look into it further than what some idiot staffer told him. I think it might reach him that a lot of prominent social media figures and conservative/libertarian influencers strongly disagree with him on this so a mind change is possible.

I somewhat agree with the Coinbase CEO however that it is potentially a good thing for advertising Bitcoin.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » 5 days ago

JLBB wrote:
5 days ago
lol I was fucking pissed. He's unfortunately shitting on the centre of his base, the early internet focused supporters. From the perspective of any billionaire, the prospect of a new branch of the financial industry producing new money and millionares out of thin air isn't as exciting as it is to the average person so its understandable. There's little benefit to them and it just produces a form of competition so they don't research the benefits or niche it fills. Like Warren Buffet, Jamie DImon etc I doubt he's bothered to look into it further than what some idiot staffer told him. I think it might reach him that a lot of prominent social media figures and conservative/libertarian influencers strongly disagree with him on this so a mind change is possible.

I somewhat agree with the Coinbase CEO however that it is potentially a good thing for advertising Bitcoin.
I saw this on 5am news..I knew you’d be like ‘wtf Trump?’ 😂

I’m really surprised he said/thinks this too! It seems tone deaf to a lot of his supporters, young white males. Maybe a big donor got in his ear. I think he’ll change his mind when he gets some feedback.

Added in 1 minute 33 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 days ago

God, I really want a bagel 😢

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 days ago

Hairblues wrote:
5 days ago
God, I really want a bagel 😢
What's stopping you -- the fear of getting shot?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 4 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
4 days ago
What's stopping you -- the fear of getting shot?
The fear that it might have been licked by one of those people?

:pepeclown:

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » 4 days ago

Admin wrote:
4 days ago
The fear that it might have been licked by one of those people?

:pepeclown:
See, I’d never eat something from a container that’s not sealed.
People tease me because I’m totally obsessive when I check the safety seals on food containers. But I’m not crazy—there are some crazy fucks out there who get off on contaminating food.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 4 days ago

For some reason out of all the people licking ice cream, the faggy smugness of the 2nd guy in white jeans really pisses me off. Though I love the thicc body of the girl after him, and would bang if she wasn't clearly insane for partaking in this.

As soon this became a thing and prison sentences were being talked of, I thought "anyone remember Ariana Grande?" who was caught on film licking donuts (like, bakery donuts) and then leaving. It's not normally the kind of TMZ normie news I'd remember but for some reason it automatically popped in my head, if all these civilians are getting arrested, shouldn't Ariana too? She should have been in the first place, and it's within the statute of limitations (2015).

But I heard someone got the maximum sentence of 20 years, I couldn't find anything though (not the easiest thing to google really) but what do we think about that? Part of me wants to say "GOOD! Fuck em!" but I mean, wouldn't any amount of time in prison be enough for these people to reflect on what they did and never consider doing it again? Or something similarly stupid and careless towards society.

"I'm doing 18 for double homicide, judge went easy as a crime of passion, what you in for?"
"20 for licking ice cream"

I just watched more of the compilation and when people were doing it, something in my head without thinking said "if only someone there was filming them doing this so they would get caught"

But then, I remembered, they are filming this already, themselves, and they are going to post it on social media as publicly as possible, in the hope that it gets a lot of attention. More attention and therefore repercussions than another person could ever possibly get by filming it and sending to the police.

They are not just doing it as a mistake or accident, they are pushing and promoting this, their own incriminating behaviour.

Lost for words.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 4 days ago

Of course escalation is already happening:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/da ... ands-gross

Lost for words indeed. As Jonathan Pageau often says, our worldview, our societies are largely built on trust.

And now I can't even trust the ice cream I ate yesterday.

Disclaimer: no there is no risk of becoming a Christiancel if you watch the above video ;).

pepe-cross