IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 966
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2566
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

Pat wrote:
1 week ago
Why is this news now? This is old information from when the Pizza gate scandal were going on.
Because Epstein was arrested?

This could open up one mother of a can of worms
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 911
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1600
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Because Epstein was arrested?

This could open up one mother of a can of worms
It’s crazy how many years he’s been doing this. I think was early 2000’s it first came out? I was in a dr office and read the article at the time. I remember because I believe that was the tie in with Clinton on his plane. Not a 100% sure of timing of events.but he supposedly went to that island with him was my impression. And the island was under age girls.

This is when their is a real disconnect between what a wealthy person can get away with vs a poor person. OJ is another example. It’s part of why I can’t stand Alan Dershowitz. I used to think he was cool when I was young because of that film about Sonny van Buren (?).
Ron silver played him and of course the film made him sound like this hero to the disenfranchised and he grudgingly helped people whose innocence he doubted and rationalized it to help the poor...eh now as a cynical older person I look at it like he gets an egotistical high on manipulating the law. If he truly did partake in these under age girls as one accused it makes me think this is why he defends the morally indefensible. Of course I’m speculating deep here on that part. But I think a lot might come to light, that a lot of powerful men (dem and rep) swept this shit under the rug.


I didn’t read this article yet but it’s fascinating/peculiar that a man who went after Clinton for the Monica shit also advised Epstein. (Ken Star)

I hate the hypocrisy on both sides when it comes to this moral ethical and even legal shit.

https://www.justice-integrity.org/791-k ... ey-epstein

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 326
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 67
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 6 days ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
It’s crazy how many years he’s been doing this. I think was early 2000’s it first came out? I was in a dr office and read the article at the time. I remember because I believe that was the tie in with Clinton on his plane. Not a 100% sure of timing of events.but he supposedly went to that island with him was my impression. And the island was under age girls.

This is when their is a real disconnect between what a wealthy person can get away with vs a poor person. OJ is another example. It’s part of why I can’t stand Alan Dershowitz. I used to think he was cool when I was young because of that film about Sonny van Buren (?).
Ron silver played him and of course the film made him sound like this hero to the disenfranchised and he grudgingly helped people whose innocence he doubted and rationalized it to help the poor...eh now as a cynical older person I look at it like he gets an egotistical high on manipulating the law. If he truly did partake in these under age girls as one accused it makes me think this is why he defends the morally indefensible. Of course I’m speculating deep here on that part. But I think a lot might come to light, that a lot of powerful men (dem and rep) swept this shit under the rug.


I didn’t read this article yet but it’s fascinating/peculiar that a man who went after Clinton for the Monica shit also advised Epstein. (Ken Star)

I hate the hypocrisy on both sides when it comes to this moral ethical and even legal shit.

https://www.justice-integrity.org/791-k ... ey-epstein
It's a little difficult trying to decipher what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that the island was composed entirely of underage girls? I would find that very difficult to believe. I'm sure there must have been some adults there. I don't know what the island's percentage breakdown by age was but I really doubt if underage girls were even the majority.
Last edited by nameless 6 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1111
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1223
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
It’s crazy how many years he’s been doing this. I think was early 2000’s it first came out? I was in a dr office and read the article at the time. I remember because I believe that was the tie in with Clinton on his plane. Not a 100% sure of timing of events.but he supposedly went to that island with him was my impression. And the island was under age girls.

This is when their is a real disconnect between what a wealthy person can get away with vs a poor person. OJ is another example. It’s part of why I can’t stand Alan Dershowitz. I used to think he was cool when I was young because of that film about Sonny van Buren (?).
Ron silver played him and of course the film made him sound like this hero to the disenfranchised and he grudgingly helped people whose innocence he doubted and rationalized it to help the poor...eh now as a cynical older person I look at it like he gets an egotistical high on manipulating the law. If he truly did partake in these under age girls as one accused it makes me think this is why he defends the morally indefensible. Of course I’m speculating deep here on that part. But I think a lot might come to light, that a lot of powerful men (dem and rep) swept this shit under the rug.


I didn’t read this article yet but it’s fascinating/peculiar that a man who went after Clinton for the Monica shit also advised Epstein. (Ken Star)

I hate the hypocrisy on both sides when it comes to this moral ethical and even legal shit.

https://www.justice-integrity.org/791-k ... ey-epstein
Would you eat with him at a restaurant (OJ Simpson) ?

As for Bill Clinton, what I really need to know is, would you smoke a cigar with him?

Added in 1 minute 24 seconds:
nameless wrote:
6 days ago
It's a little difficult trying to decipher what you're trying to say there. Are you saying that the island was composed entirely of underage girls? I would find that very difficult to believe. I'm sure there must have been some adults there. I don't know what the island's percentage breakdown by age was but I really doubt if underage girls were even the majority.
Were you ever on an island with underage girls? If so, how many did you sleep with?

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1362
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3431
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 days ago

Part of me wants to take out the popcorn, but most of me assumes that this is going to be buried.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 572
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1160
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 6 days ago

nameless wrote:
6 days ago
It's a little difficult trying to decipher what you're trying to say there. Are you saying that the island was composed entirely of underage girls? I would find that very difficult to believe. I'm sure there must have been some adults there. I don't know what the island's percentage breakdown by age was but I really doubt if underage girls were even the majority.
When I mention that you sound irrational, retarded and lacking in basic comprehension skills I'd take this quote of yours as a good example.

You sound like you're frothing at the mouth over the thought though, no surprise from a Biden supporter.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 326
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 67
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 6 days ago

JLBB wrote:
6 days ago
When I mention that you sound irrational, retarded and lacking in basic comprehension skills I'd take this quote of yours as a good example.

You sound like you're frothing at the mouth over the thought though, no surprise from a Biden supporter.
Oh, thanks for clearing all of that up even though I wasn't at all interested in your information and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Added in 3 minutes 1 second:
rclark wrote:
6 days ago
Were you ever on an island with underage girls? If so, how many did you sleep with?
No. My interest in the issue was purely for demographic purposes.
Last edited by nameless 5 days ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 572
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1160
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 6 days ago

Added in 1 minute 1 second:
nameless wrote:
6 days ago
Oh, thanks for clearing all of that up even though I wasn't at all interested in the information and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Added in 3 minutes 1 second:


No. My interest in the issue was purely for demographic purposes.
rclark wrote:
6 days ago
Were you ever on an island with underage girls? If so, how many did you sleep with?

"I was mainly just trying to find"

You changed the comment, but this is what you originally wrote. Sorry, but I've just reported you to the FBI. You sound like the type who might have illegal, and terrible things on your PC.
Last edited by JLBB 6 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 326
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 67
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 6 days ago

JLBB wrote:
6 days ago
Added in 1 minute 1 second:



"I was mainly just trying to find"

You changed the comment, but this is what you originally wrote. Sorry, but I've just reported you to the FBI. You sound like the type who might have illegal, and terrible things on your PC.
OK. Thanks. It's meaningless to be informed on these matters.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1111
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1223
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

JLBB wrote:
6 days ago
Added in 1 minute 1 second:





"I was mainly just trying to find"

You changed the comment, but this is what you originally wrote. Sorry, but I've just reported you to the FBI. You sound like the type who might have illegal, and terrible things on your PC.
Whatever you do, please don't report me to French police. Lol.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 572
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1160
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 6 days ago

This absolute top-tier level of shitpost is why I praise Jesus every day for allowing the Great White Hope Trump to be our president.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (166.1 KiB) Viewed 222 times
Chain combo of one brilliant troll and meme line after another. A TRUE stable genius.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1362
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3431
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 day ago

Gross.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/nyre ... death.html
I'm glad that for as bad as I had things at some point, I never bought into the extremes of incel ideology.

I was in many ways a perfect candidate: insecure, poor social skills, spending too much time online, some level of misogyny at various points, unattractive ... but thank God. I often wonder about why I didn't go down that darker path, and whether or not there's a lesson there that could be applied to some of those men. I don't know.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 303
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 456
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 12 hours ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 day ago
Gross.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/nyre ... death.html
I'm glad that for as bad as I had things at some point, I never bought into the extremes of incel ideology.

I was in many ways a perfect candidate: insecure, poor social skills, spending too much time online, some level of misogyny at various points, unattractive ... but thank God. I often wonder about why I didn't go down that darker path, and whether or not there's a lesson there that could be applied to some of those men. I don't know.
the dude who murdered her looked like some skater chad

Image

after years of being a major bitch and poking and teasing the beehive of incels and chan sites she had it coming. not saying she deserved it but she shouldn't have been surprised.

she was super cute though :smirk: other than that disturbingly long neck. all that matters in life is getting a super cutesy girl like her. :cry:

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 911
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1600
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Hairblues » 8 hours ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 day ago
Gross.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/nyre ... death.html
I'm glad that for as bad as I had things at some point, I never bought into the extremes of incel ideology.

I was in many ways a perfect candidate: insecure, poor social skills, spending too much time online, some level of misogyny at various points, unattractive ... but thank God. I often wonder about why I didn't go down that darker path, and whether or not there's a lesson there that could be applied to some of those men. I don't know.

I couldn’t read that article so I found another but it was short.

It said it was her BF who killed her for kissing another dude at a concert and posting the pic.

Why do you associate that with incels? Even hot men have killed women for crimes of passion/jealousy.

I’ve known men who are very good looking chads be abusive to their wife/gfs.

Did I miss more information? The article I read was very brief. I have no clue who she is because obviously I’m too old to be up on the social media stars. Which I personally consider to be a perk :thumbup:

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1362
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3431
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 hours ago

Exodus wrote:
12 hours ago
the dude who murdered her looked like some skater chad

Image

after years of being a major bitch and poking and teasing the beehive of incels and chan sites she had it coming. not saying she deserved it but she shouldn't have been surprised.

she was super cute though :smirk: other than that disturbingly long neck. all that matters in life is getting a super cutesy girl like her. :cry:
If she had it coming, did she not deserve it? I'm not understanding you.

She was 17. I did a lot of asshole-ish things as a teenager. Did you? Did either of us have it coming?

Added in 12 minutes 16 seconds:
Hairblues wrote:
8 hours ago
I couldn’t read that article so I found another but it was short.

It said it was her BF who killed her for kissing another dude at a concert and posting the pic.

Why do you associate that with incels? Even hot men have killed women for crimes of passion/jealousy.

I’ve known men who are very good looking chads be abusive to their wife/gfs.

Did I miss more information? The article I read was very brief. I have no clue who she is because obviously I’m too old to be up on the social media stars. Which I personally consider to be a perk :thumbup:
I might be being hard on myself, I don't know.

I'm technically an incel by the actual definition - "involuntarily celibate". I now meet a fair number of women, I think that I've had 10+ first dates this year, and I could have had more if I had been better organized, but I don't establish a "romantic connection." Sometimes I like the women and they don't like me, occasionally the opposite.

Though I'm now texting with a girl that I saw on Sunday, and she's the one initiating conversation, and she suggested a second date for Saturday, and she's desirable, so we'll see. When I say "desirable" I mean both "hot" and the other attributes that matter.

But anyway, I think that I had a lot of potential to do worse. As an example, when I was 18-19, one girl told me that I had stalker tendencies. It really affected me. I didn't believe her, so I went to the public library and started reading a book on stalker behaviour. I realized that I actually did have a lot of the symptoms and felt bad. Years ago I sent her a long apology. She never wrote back. I don't know if it's because she didn't want to, or because she was no longer using that email.

I've also discussed some of the other things that I've done, such as whining to women after being rejected. I was actually flamed on HairLossTalk by macaroni and @Rudiger after one instant two years ago, and that may have contributed to me not doing it since.

I sympathize with a lot if the guys who are hurting. Sometimes I get a narcissistic fantasy of being a positive role model, but the reality is that my own house is not in order.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exodus, Xexos and 4 guests