Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:13 pm
Reputation: 1965
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:55 pm

NM.
Last edited by Afro_Vacancy on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:13 pm
Reputation: 1965
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Rudiger wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:45 pm
No fuck my first error, I said you definitely did that so you definitely did.
I'd like you to acknowledge the error and apologize.
Rudiger wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:45 pm
and all the while you're still fucking ignoring it.
I suggested that you bump the post, you still have not done so. I'm not going to read through 19 pages looking for it.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1500
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Rudiger » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:57 pm
I'd like you to acknowledge the error and apologize.


I suggested that you bump the post, you still have not done so. I'm not going to read through 19 pages looking for it.
The post doesn't have to be bumped, it's exactly what I've been asking you and STILL not getting a decent response to- why are you so sure he's a rapist?

Your best attempt at an argument was being suspicious that the FBI didn't interview certain people, I repeat, this was your most plausible argument- the fact that evidence that doesn't exist was not collected. This is really your logic.

I'm not apologising because I don't believe you, is that not obvious? The reason I don't believe you is because you can't answer the question decently now, and you couldn't then, so you muddled past it and replied to something else.

To go back to the origin of this beef- you decided it was relevant to point out I was disproving an already shitty point about Devil's Triangle, which insinuates that I'm supporting Kavanaugh by shooting down strawman arguments, but I was writing in reply to someone who brought up this point, I didn't invent it out of thin air.

That was incredibly frustrating that you picked up on this so keenly and framed it in that way, yet when I asked for concrete reasons for Kavanaughs guilt you seem to miss that post. When I've directly asked for evidence since you've waffled on about the Patriot Act, even when I've mocked you for diverting the conversation to the Patriot Act, all it did was make you talk about it even more! Absolutely insane.

So again, I'm asking for concrete, hard reasons that Kavanaugh is an attempted rapist. Perjury and lack of FBI investigation, writing the Patriot Act, these do not mean he attempted to choke and rape someone 30 years ago. You can keep trying to play your smearing game, but ultimately it just makes your actual arguments for his attempted rape even weaker.

Why don't you just admit that there's absolutely nothing? Is it too far gone now? I suppose you'd have to admit that you repeatedly called a guy a rapist and are as bad as those who have ruined his life, and you're knowingly doing it now. That's why you deserve the same thing to happen to you, and I'm beyond words when faced with how terrible this is to happen to someone, you literally don't even put yourself in his place and just go "welp, hasn't happened to me! I'm all clear!"

It's brilliant that in Fred's debate you got typically high and mighty like the good ol David you are at heart, and resorted to "in good conscience I can't continue with this" what fucking conscience?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:13 pm
Reputation: 1965
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:41 pm

Rudiger wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:11 pm
The post doesn't have to be bumped, it's exactly what I've been asking you and STILL not getting a decent response to- why are you so sure he's a rapist?
I have already described my reasons for this previously in the thread, on multiple occasions. What you should have written was "I may have missed it, but can you explain why you think that Kavanaugh is likely guilty?" You are mistaken in stating that I have not justified my position.
Rudiger wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:11 pm
Your best attempt at an argument was being suspicious that the FBI didn't interview certain people
Your statement is false, that was only one of my arguments.

Anyway, here goes, mostly stuff that I've already written:

1) Christine Blasey Ford is a credible witness with nothing to gain and everything to lose. She provided a witness testimony. This counts as evidence whether one relies on common sense or the law.
2) She's been discussing this with people for years, I believe that there were four accounts including one from a licensed medical professional, which may count as corroborating evidence.
3) She demonstrates symptoms of post-traumatic stress which are known to others, for example she prefers rooms with multiple doors, note that this is only evidence that she was raped, not necessarily by Kavanaugh.
4) She has been 100% willing to cooperate with the authorities. She answered every question in the senate hearing.
5) Her description of the party matches one of the events listed on Kavanaugh's calendar, I think the one on the evening of July 2nd, 1982.
6) Blasey Ford did not know Kavanaugh very well, but she did describe him as an aggressive and violent drunk. Other people who do know him well have confirmed.
7) Kavanaugh himself is known to have disrespected women at that time and perhaps even today. It is known from forensic psychology that rapists are likely to not respect women. As an example, Kavanaugh wrote in his yearbook that he was a "Renate alumnus", which is a gross thing to do regardless of whether or not it's true.
8) There are two other independent accusations. One of them, Julie Swetnick, provided a sworn affidavit. If she's found to be a lair, she can go to jail and lose her (apparently) comfortable life.
9) Julie Swetnick name multiple witnesses as being present, aside from herself. That's a risky thing to do, if they say "I was not there", then she can go to jail.
10) Kavanaugh's roommate from that period contradicted his testimony. He is a doctor with nothing to gain and everything to lose. He tried to contact the FBI, they did not want to hear from him.
11) Mark Judge's ex-girlfriend tried to contact the FBI as well. She said that he acknowledged a sexual misconduct crime to her. Note, as far as I know this implicates Mark Judge, but not necessarily Brett Kavanaugh. Last I checked, the FBI has not questioned her.
12) Deborah Ramirez is the other known and independent accuser. She put her life on the line, and provided a list of corroborating witnesses.
13) Trump, Kavanaugh, or whoever was in charge (I presume Trump) did not have the courage to request a thorough investigation. They did not interview any of the individuals involved in the alleged Swetnick incident. They did not interview Kavanaugh. They did not interview Blasey Ford. They did not interview any of the people who were present at the party that Ramirez described. Ramirez told them who witnessed the incident, but they were afraid to speak to those people.

I likely missed a few points.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:57 am
Reputation: 633
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas every day.
This is the hairline and entire vertex area.

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by rclark » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Rudiger wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:05 pm
Can you spell out to me how any of these points mean he attempted a rape? Even if you're conspiratorial about the FBI investigations, how does lack of evidence equal evidence in your mind?

You list off a bunch of other things that aren't remotely relevant to attempted rape, and that makes me very suspicious about your motives. I guess partisans and those who supported the Patriot Act is relevant to being a rapist? What the fuck is actually going on here? No wonder I'm having a "temper tantrum" when I see such bullshit.

The only thing you can give me a lesson in life is how not to be a passive aggressive whiny little bitch. I know you were replying to my original point about Devil's Triangle to dampen my opinion generally like I'm just shooting down strawman arguments, this is how you operate and you've even admitted it before upon self reflection. Even though I respected the honesty it still doesn't mean you're ever going to change.
What did you think he was going to do to Ford, read her poetry? Of course he was trying to rape her.

@Afro_Vacancy , I really hope you don't leave.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 10:45 pm
Reputation: 2170
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling 1x a week
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Admin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:18 pm



Jordan Peterson, wild card!
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 10:45 pm
Reputation: 2170
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling 1x a week
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Admin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:18 pm


Jordan Peterson, wild card!


I side with the oppressed brown Jew on this.

And people who don't are racist and antisemite.

Yep, I'm quoting myself now.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 737
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:28 pm
Reputation: 1192
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Hairblues » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:59 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q4iSNcMBZg

I side with the oppressed brown Jew on this.

And people who don't are racist and antisemite.

Yep, I'm quoting myself now.
Haha we need a laughing 😆 vote like on Facebook

I agree he should step down for the sake of SCOTUS vs 1 single man. It would be noble. But I doubt he’s noble.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1500
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Rudiger » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:57 pm

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:41 pm
Your statement is false, that was only one of my arguments.
Wow you sneaky bastard. Even in the part you quoted I clearly said it was "your best attempt" at an argument with regards to actually rape allegations, but also you cut off the rest of the quote where I made it clear that this was your best argument, not your only one.

"Your best attempt at an argument was being suspicious that the FBI didn't interview certain people, I repeat, this was your most plausible argument- the fact that evidence that doesn't exist was not collected."

Your other ones include talking about how he wrote the Patriot Act, and yeah you never explained how that makes him a rapist.

And no things like "Ford has nothing to gain" is not only bullshit (book deals? Fame? Wanting attention for being an actual victim when someone else assaulted her?) but even if that was true- you talk like you are certain Kavanaugh attempted rape. I specifically said "what makes you so sure"

In your mind you think "she's got nothing to lose" is good enough to do for certainty? Maybe you didn't understand the question?

She didn't hand over the notes of her therapy session, are you aware of this? Oddly it's "evidence" that she is not giving and said recently she's only handing them over if the FBI interviews her, whatever kind of sense that makes. So nobody has seen that basically and when you say she's talked about "it" for years she never actually named Kavanaugh until recently.

Her ex boyfriend has said she has no known fear of small spaces and also the 2nd door she claimed she needed to cope with her apartment, it turned out it was for a renter who moved in shortly after it was installed. But that's besides the point, fine she has PTSD whatever, why did Kavanaugh do it? Do you actually not understand what I'm asking?

A lot of your other points are still exactly what I said, you're saying that suspicious lack of gathering evidence is evidence itself. And you do realise he's gone through thorough FBI vetting several times? The purpose being to avoid scandals such as this, which should have worked if she didn't bullshit us all.

So again when you repeatedly write that Kavanaugh is a rapist, so casually, now I know it's based on pathetic reasons such as "rapists are known to hate women!!" Fascinating stuff doctor Afro.

But what you did with my quote was intentional, and you know rightly I was acknowledging it was one of different points, I didn't claim otherwise. When I wrote "your most plausible argument" it was obvious I was acknowledging there was more than one, and you know that.

You just care about how it looks, that's very clear. I was feeling a bit harsh for saying you lied before but yknow what I wasn't wrong at all, you have that side to you (such as cutting off quotes where my point is made clearer and then trying to say I was false).
What did you think he was going to do to Ford, read her poetry? Of course he was trying to rape her.
Uhm, what?! Is this for real?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:13 pm
Reputation: 1965
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:21 pm

Rudiger wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:57 pm
You just care about how it looks, that's very clear. I was feeling a bit harsh for saying you lied before but yknow what I wasn't wrong at all, you have that side to you (such as cutting off quotes where my point is made clearer and then trying to say I was false).
What I have not done, and will not do in the future, is always comprehensively respond to your long and unstructured posts which include dozens of separate points. I am not being paid to post here, and I have no responsibility to give you indefinite and undivided attention. Should I choose to respond to you, I will either respond to the points that I consider the most interesting, or the ones that I suspect that you consider the most important.

The post that I'm quoting is a good example. It would take me several hours to look up each of your claims. Meanwhile you did not actually consider nor ponder anything that I took time to write out to you, you merely scanned through my post and looked for opportunities to engage in flame wars.

A good example:
Rudiger wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:57 pm
he wrote the Patriot Act, and yeah you never explained how that makes him a rapist.
I never suggested nor implied that his work on the Patriot act makes him a rapist.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:57 am
Reputation: 633
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas every day.
This is the hairline and entire vertex area.

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by rclark » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:38 am

Rudiger wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:57 pm
Wow you sneaky bastard. Even in the part you quoted I clearly said it was "your best attempt" at an argument with regards to actually rape allegations, but also you cut off the rest of the quote where I made it clear that this was your best argument, not your only one.

"Your best attempt at an argument was being suspicious that the FBI didn't interview certain people, I repeat, this was your most plausible argument- the fact that evidence that doesn't exist was not collected."

Your other ones include talking about how he wrote the Patriot Act, and yeah you never explained how that makes him a rapist.

And no things like "Ford has nothing to gain" is not only bullshit (book deals? Fame? Wanting attention for being an actual victim when someone else assaulted her?) but even if that was true- you talk like you are certain Kavanaugh attempted rape. I specifically said "what makes you so sure"

In your mind you think "she's got nothing to lose" is good enough to do for certainty? Maybe you didn't understand the question?

She didn't hand over the notes of her therapy session, are you aware of this? Oddly it's "evidence" that she is not giving and said recently she's only handing them over if the FBI interviews her, whatever kind of sense that makes. So nobody has seen that basically and when you say she's talked about "it" for years she never actually named Kavanaugh until recently.

Her ex boyfriend has said she has no known fear of small spaces and also the 2nd door she claimed she needed to cope with her apartment, it turned out it was for a renter who moved in shortly after it was installed. But that's besides the point, fine she has PTSD whatever, why did Kavanaugh do it? Do you actually not understand what I'm asking?

A lot of your other points are still exactly what I said, you're saying that suspicious lack of gathering evidence is evidence itself. And you do realise he's gone through thorough FBI vetting several times? The purpose being to avoid scandals such as this, which should have worked if she didn't bullshit us all.

So again when you repeatedly write that Kavanaugh is a rapist, so casually, now I know it's based on pathetic reasons such as "rapists are known to hate women!!" Fascinating stuff doctor Afro.

But what you did with my quote was intentional, and you know rightly I was acknowledging it was one of different points, I didn't claim otherwise. When I wrote "your most plausible argument" it was obvious I was acknowledging there was more than one, and you know that.

You just care about how it looks, that's very clear. I was feeling a bit harsh for saying you lied before but yknow what I wasn't wrong at all, you have that side to you (such as cutting off quotes where my point is made clearer and then trying to say I was false).



Uhm, what?! Is this for real?
Dr. Ford took a polygraph examination. Why do you think she is lying?

By the way, the FBI interviewed the other guy she accused of being in the same
room. Of course he is going to say she has "a reputation". Do you think he's going
to say "yeah, we did it, I'm guilty of trying to rape her!" No, he's not. I don't
know why you say she is a liar?

She didn't say anything extremely damning.

She said she escaped, and she had a one piece bathing suit on, that
she kept on, and Brett couldn't get it unhooked.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:57 am
Reputation: 633
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas every day.
This is the hairline and entire vertex area.

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by rclark » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:41 am

yettee wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:10 pm
Feels like a good place to mention once again that Obama nominated a very qualified judge, and the Republicans refused to vote on him. For a full year. The "outrage" of the right is that the Dems were trying to steal a seat with the Ford accusations, but in fact its already a stolen seat.
That's the thing, there is definitely a different criteria for Presidents, and it
does seem to be political.

Take Bill Clinton, he had a consensual sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky. Didn't
bribe her, and he was impeached for it.

Trump doesn't have the same criteria. It is a well known fact, that he paid Stormy
Daniels 100,000 dollars in cash.

In fact, his own lawyer has a tape recorded conversation with it.

It's ironic that Trump's former lawyer, who served him for decades is going to
prison, but Trump is not.

Of course, the right is OK with that, and Trump supporters are OK with him
making fun of Dr. Ford.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:55 am
Reputation: 273
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by yettee » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:19 am

rclark wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:41 am
That's the thing, there is definitely a different criteria for Presidents, and it
does seem to be political.

Take Bill Clinton, he had a consensual sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky. Didn't
bribe her, and he was impeached for it.

Trump doesn't have the same criteria. It is a well known fact, that he paid Stormy
Daniels 100,000 dollars in cash.

In fact, his own lawyer has a tape recorded conversation with it.

It's ironic that Trump's former lawyer, who served him for decades is going to
prison, but Trump is not.

Of course, the right is OK with that, and Trump supporters are OK with him
making fun of Dr. Ford.
As for T, the story is far from over. Faaaar from over. ;)

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 737
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:28 pm
Reputation: 1192
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Hairblues » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:43 am

rclark wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:41 am
That's the thing, there is definitely a different criteria for Presidents, and it
does seem to be political.

Take Bill Clinton, he had a consensual sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky. Didn't
bribe her, and he was impeached for it.

Trump doesn't have the same criteria. It is a well known fact, that he paid Stormy
Daniels 100,000 dollars in cash.

In fact, his own lawyer has a tape recorded conversation with it.

It's ironic that Trump's former lawyer, who served him for decades is going to
prison, but Trump is not.

Of course, the right is OK with that, and Trump supporters are OK with him
making fun of Dr. Ford.
He was impeached for lying under oath

Both the Republican and the democrate establishment ruined that young woman’s life. Yeah she made a choice I don’t see her as a sexual victim of the encounter from the way she told it BUT she was a victim of pubic shaming for years by both sides.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:55 am
Reputation: 273
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by yettee » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:47 am

Hairblues wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:43 am
He was impeached for lying under oath

Both the Republican and the democrate establishment ruined that young woman’s life. Yeah she made a choice I don’t see her as a sexual victim of the encounter from the way she told it BUT she was a victim of pubic shaming for years by both sides.
I dont see her as a sexual victim either. Two people of legal age made a choice to do something perfectly legal. And when confronted about it both preferred to keep it private until forced to reveal. Sham.

That said yeah she wasnt treated well at all afterwards, reputation-wise, and she has the right to say that and whatever else she wants.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admin, Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest