Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Hairblues » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:44 pm

What do you think?

True not true?

Does it matter if true?
(As of now their are 2 one in HS one in College)

Me
Personally I lived through the Anita Hill hearings and I was raised by a non-sexist Dad (about his kids and sisters) so some of the questions and the way the hearing went down was so shocking to me at that time period. If you watch it now many of you will probably even cringe at the line of questions and comments. So that these same dudes are at it again is kind of both not shocking and amazing they are still in office.

I think politically republicans are making a HUGE mistake. It’s going to just fire women up even more to go vote and alienate more women from Republican Party.

I actually think he may get in. I think UNLESS Collins and Murkowsky vote no.

I don’t really get why they aren’t swapping him out quickly with the female candidate they were considering (who is actually even further to the right than Kavanaugh)
Why THIS guy?
The comments about president and not being investigated for crimes while in office?

Pat
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Kavanaugh sexual assault claims

Post by Pat » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Word on the street is that Kavanaugh stole one girls crayon in kindergarten!

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:48 pm

Pat wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:32 pm
Word on the street is that Kavanaugh stole one girls crayon in kindergarten!
Was it the green one he later shoved up your butt hole?

Pat
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:52 pm

In order not to derail your thread in the first post, I'll try to be serious.

No one at the parties have been able to vouch for the woman. There's no reason to believe that the man raped anyone. Crazy that an accusation can ruin an entire life, what ever happened to innocent untill proven guilty. Now it has been switched around. False accusation should be punished like the crime that they accuse of.
Good thing I'm immune to such accusations, I'll just link them my post history online and my video game achievments.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:40 pm

Pat wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:52 pm
In order not to derail your thread in the first post, I'll try to be serious.

No one at the parties have been able to vouch for the woman. There's no reason to believe that the man raped anyone. Crazy that an accusation can ruin an entire life, what ever happened to innocent untill proven guilty. Now it has been switched around. False accusation should be punished like the crime that they accuse of.
Good thing I'm immune to such accusations, I'll just link them my post history online and my video game achievments.

He was accused of sexual assault not rape

The witness who was there refuses to testify under oath oath and senate is refusing to ask FBI to question him.

So yeah it’s not proof but it looks fishy to me.
Also why the rush? They held Merrick Gardner off for 400 days/ last time they rushed like this it wa calrence Thomas

Why would this woman subject herself to this AND ask for FBI to investigate if she were lying? It’s NO JOKE to lie to FBI. She’s willing to and wants to speak to them. Guess who doesn’t want to.

I think it’s true..the question then became a does it matter if it’s true?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling 1x a week

Post by Admin » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:51 pm

Hairblues wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:40 pm

He was accused of sexual assault not rape

The witness who was there refuses to testify under oath oath and senate is refusing to ask FBI to question him.

So yeah it’s not proof but it looks fishy to me.
Also why the rush? They held Merrick Gardner off for 400 days/ last time they rushed like this it wa calrence Thomas

Why would this woman subject herself to this AND ask for FBI to investigate if she were lying? It’s NO JOKE to lie to FBI. She’s willing to and wants to speak to them. Guess who doesn’t want to.

I think it’s true..the question then became a does it matter if it’s true?
How come she's only accusing him now?
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:51 pm
How come she's only accusing him now?
When was she supposed to accuse him in the 80s?

These things were not taken seriously in past at all. Women were made to feel it was their fault.

My friend was drugged and raped even just a few years ago. She went to her family member who was a cop. He told her to just forget it what they do to victims is not worth it and it would upset her kids and her elderly parents. So she did. Not so Ironically she’s become addicted to prescription drugs since then.

My moms friend in 50s married her rapist.

Also it’s understandable to feel a moral responsibility to not allow a man to be seated knowing he sexually assaulted you.

If that director who sexually harassed me and physically hurt me was going to be seated on Supreme Court I would come forward.

Look at all the accusers of Weinstein who didn’t come forward for years or Cosby.

But again what’s the rush? Why not investigate it? Unless something to hide.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:41 pm

The evidence is accumulating. The first woman, Christine Blasey Ford, has corroborating evidence, and there are now multiple additional witnesses referencing other similar actions by Kavanaugh. He threw his dick into women's faces at parties in undergrad, and there are claims that he set up trains of men to gang rape women. A consistent picture is adding up. It is also the case that the GOP is afraid of conducting a thorough investigation.

Speaking of Clarence Thomas, I recently met someone who had met Clarence Thomas. She vouched that he was a lascivious man, and that he would make constant sexual references when speaking to other women within a professional context.

kj6723
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: finasteride, min

Post by kj6723 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:44 am

Some kind of baseline needs to be established for if we should take these things seriously because it's becoming ridiculous

Playing "he said she said" 30 years after the fact :? :roll:

What a fucking circus

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:02 am

Taking the time to thoroughly investigate each and every claim before voting is at least 47 billion times more legitimate than never voting on Obama's choice of nominee at all.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas every day.
This is the hairline and entire vertex area.

Post by rclark » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:28 am

It's not illegal if Kavanaugh was a minor when this happened (under eighteen, United States Law).

That said, Kavanaugh does have a good head of hair. So, if things don't work out for him, he can
always shave his head and donate it as a wig for Donald Trump.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas every day.
This is the hairline and entire vertex area.

Post by rclark » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 am

Hairblues wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:44 pm

I think politically republicans are making a HUGE mistake. It’s going to just fire women up even more to go vote and alienate more women from Republican Party.

Well, if you mean Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr, who is making fun of the assaulted woman, they really should be the ones
to get in trouble, not the Republican Party. I don't think the party stands behind the Trumps.

That said, if the Republicans don't do anything against their dictator leader, they are going to look as if they agree, which
sends a makes their entire party look very bad.

Especially since elections are only a month away.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:34 am

If he really did sexually assault someone, he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. The way I see it though, the timing of this is incredibly deliberate. It seems strange that only when he's about to be appointed as a justice on the Supreme Court do these allegations get thrown at him. Not when he was nominated to the D.C. Circuit or when the Metoo movement first kicked off last year. Seems kind of odd, doesn't it?
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling 1x a week

Post by Admin » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:48 am

We need more conservative people to chime in on this.

I mean, isn't it obvious that this is all happening at a very convenient time?

If you're strongly on the left like many people who have commented in this thread so far, are you unable to see the obvious.

Is that how your defense mechanisms operate? Evidence, really? A case of "my word against theirs" and even if it's true, judging someone on things they've done when the moral landscape was very different from what it is today?

It looks way too convenient and too fishy to me. And accusing the other side of having done morally questionable things has been way overused as a weapon in American politics.

And in the Trump era, it's almost impossible for people outside the democrats' camp not to see it as boys (or in almost all cases girls here) crying wolf here because they just don't like the fact that it's not their team that's in the spotlight anymore.

Democrats haven't learned their lesson one bit, and they can squirm and call everyone racists, misogynists, predators, alt-right, the democratic process will still be running, and they're going to lose, again, and again. Rendez-vous at the mid-terms for the next dose of reality.

This function to embed a tweet is proving quite useful:

One should think about this, they don't know what kind of monster they're creating.

These people never think "I could be next".

Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Again I’m going to say because I DONT believe people are addressing it

Al the more reason for FBI to investigate it and slow down.

He may be innocent, he may not.

What I saw Ben Shapiro guests in his show on Fox was saying was it didn’t really matter since it was 30 years ago and he was in HS...

So what is it? It’s important we know more facts by FBI talking to the one witness who WAS there and see what he says to FBI rather then his very weak public statement?
Same thing with the woman from college. Let’s get the facts from FBI not this rushing to ‘plow though’ from McConel.

The woman isn’t part of a conspiracy she sent a letter annoyimousky and didn’t want to come forward (uhh have you ever actually watched the Anit Hill hearings. Was fucking demoralizing for her the questioning. I would not want to do it. This woman’s family is now in hiding from death threats. She’s a joke in memes all over Facebook. Wtf
Wants that?)

Did the Dems make her a part of this by leaking her name? Yes without a doubt. But that’s politics. Republicans kept a seat open over 400 days. Both play dirty.

BUT to accuse the women of politics is ridiculous. If so where were Gorsetch accusers? Their were none. Now we have 2. (Apparently 3 but the the 3rd is coming out today or tomorrow)

So I think it most likely happened (his interview was WEAK and he’s now opened him up to possibly lying about other aspects of his life—he should have just waited)

So I go back to my question

If it happened does it matter? Should he be seated anyway?
Let’s stop pretending these people did nothing and it’s all lies. Trump is caught on tape admititint sexual harassment but he was voted for anyway because people (men and woman) who voted didn’t care. A large # of those who did, did so for the Supreme Court. Same people who thought Clinton vile for getting a blow job by his intern.

So does it matter?