Western values and identity politics

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
I didn't say the success of the first group wasn't organic.

I said that they are controlled (literally or functionally) opposition. It's called "the kosher sandwich", Fred. The point of the right of the Kosher sandwich is to maintain the illusion of the rule of law. Paul Joseph Watson and (((Laura Loomer))) getting banned from Facebook is nothing compared to what someone like Jared Taylor, Red Ice, and people like them go through and have their finances crippled. In the former's case, it's to make about upholding the illusion of the rule of law — they know that Paul Watson is on their side, whether he realizes it or not.

Paul talks bad about muslims? Banned from failbook and insta.

Alex Jones skirts the jewish question? Instantly de-platformed from all platforms within hours of each other.

Jared Taylor? Banned from Schengen zone for two years despite committing no crime.

Surely, you see the differences here. As I said, Jordan Peterson, Paul Joseph Watson, etc. talk about issues people want to have a voice for, but then feed them bullshit "solutions". The only solution to combat the left, is for straight white people to unite under their ethnic banner, and Jordan Peterson and his ilk know this and that's what they seek to prevent. Apparently, remaining atomized "individuals" with no sense of attachment to your race and washing your penis is going to somehow defeat a heavily-collectivized enemy. Team strategy > Individuals every time. What Jordan Peterson has you and his other fans doing is equivalent to sending a bunch of random guys charging like ants into a large army standing in formation.

The fact that you are popular because you talk about a lot of things people want to hear, doesn't suddenly make you different from the left if you're influencing your audience to unwittingly let the left win. I guarantee you that if Lana Lokteff or Jared Taylor were permitted to reach a large audience, and allowed to debate many of your heroes on national TV, you'd see a lot more people jumping ship from your guys.

Matteo Salvini said that "Africa doesn't belong in Italy", and has been heavy on the deportations. Right now, he is one of the most popular politicians in Europe and his alliance is poised to make enormous gains in the EU Parliament this month. Guess what? Salvini? He's on my side of debate. Why did Donald Trump win again? Wasn't it something about his promises (that he's since broke) to build a wall, deport people, hire american, etc?

Also,



You want to know what's mind-boggling to me, Fred?

That you say this, when just the other day...



:smirk:
"Look what you made me do" is the pathological narcissist's favorite statement right after they've bashed their spouse's head into the floor.

It's true that there is influence, blackmailing, a climate of fear that's trying (key) to make people act a certain a way.

But whether you go all Fred or That Guy as a reaction is your personal responsibility. You want to bring the bulldozer to fix it, I want to bring a scalpel, and then there is a third group, people who just cower into their holes like scared little rabbits, hoping that the monster won't come for them.

Of course the numbers will be needed at a point, the collective as you say, hell for a lot of those movements, it's already there, but there's been one variable consistently missing: a real leader, an admirable person people want to unite behind, and guess what, that person will be... an individual.

The yellow vests, the 4chan scattered hateful weasels, people who vote for the far-right, they're still small, they can't inspire much admiration, not enough people want to get behind them, and it's not surprising. Without a truly admirable leader, your side will never get anywhere, all they can do is make a run for it with a violent and monstrous minority of people.

Like they did with the nazis, and maybe that's a mandatory rite of passage when this kind of pattern is playing out, waking up the sleeping majority to take arms and finally restore order, that's when the true admirable leaders emerge by the way.

The ones history will remember as heroes, and that's something you can't engineer, no Hitler being the most despicable villains of all time is not a consequences of muh victors writing the history books.

Anyway, I rest my case, what you hope for will bring destruction and desolation. Sadly, maybe it's needed, but whatever happens, I won't add to the carnage you so deeply long for.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

...okay? I'll be honest, I don't even know what you're talking about in much of that post. My team isn't small when people are, in increasing number, voting them into power.

Anyway, pictured here: Carnage. Sheer chaos.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

My "bulldozer" solution? Send the non-white arrivals in recent years back and strip them of citizenship and incentive white births by encouraging traditional ideas of the family and sexuality.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hung ... SKCN1PZ0I0

But no, man; you're right — we should throw all this way because we might be called mean for excluding certain groups from it.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 465
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1233
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by yettee » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
K?

You are seriously the most useless poster here.
The point is this. I would assume you're someone who can't stand the perceived "victim mentality" of some of those on the left.... for example black people who say they don't have a fair shot because of racism they're suffering at the hands of whites, etc. You argued with nameless about it, as did many posters. But here you are, in post after post, talking about how white people are the endless victims of blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, feminists, etc. (You usually use racial slurs rather than the actual names of these groups but I assume you understand who I'm referring to.) You talk about how your town was once an "all-white town" but now it's ruined with "browns", like your Asian neighbors, and those you call "mongrels". You talk about how the white man doesn't stand a chance against evil video games and movies, which have been infiltrated with messages from the enemy to weaken and subvert the mind. How is all of this not, like, the loudest "victim!!!!" cry ever?

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 650
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1952

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by pjhair » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
...okay? I'll be honest, I don't even know what you're talking about in much of that post. My team isn't small when people are, in increasing number, voting them into power.

Anyway, pictured here: Carnage. Sheer chaos.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

My "bulldozer" solution? Send the non-white arrivals in recent years back and strip them of citizenship and incentive white births by encouraging traditional ideas of the family and sexuality.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hung ... SKCN1PZ0I0

But no, man; you're right — we should throw all this way because we might be called mean for excluding certain groups from it.
These pictures are not from some bygone era. It still exists in most of Europe and America.
Trump 2020

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

pjhair wrote:
6 months ago
These pictures are not from some bygone era. It still exists in most of Europe and America.
Modern Germany most definitely does not look like the west Germany of the 70s here.

America, most definitely does not look like it did in the 50s for white people; there is a negative birthrate now, social cohesion is at all-time lows, suicides and drug problems have skyrocketed, etc.

One of the pictures is from Iceland. Babies outside in strollers while their moms shop is only a phenomena in a homogeneous white society.

And we certainly we're been blown up by the middle east or raped by niggers on a regular basis.

So that absolutely is, in most of the west, a bygone era thank will only continue to disappear so long as degeneracy is championed as virtuous and more people like yourself (you personally being a good person doesn't change this) are allowed to continue to dilute our societies.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
Modern Germany most definitely does not look like the west Germany of the 70s here.

America, most definitely does not look like it did in the 50s for white people; there is a negative birthrate now, social cohesion is at all-time lows, suicides and drug problems have skyrocketed, etc.

One of the pictures is from Iceland. Babies outside in strollers while their moms shop is only a phenomena in a homogeneous white society.

And we certainly we're been blown up by the middle east or raped by niggers on a regular basis.

So that absolutely is, in most of the west, a bygone era thank will only continue to disappear so long as degeneracy is championed as virtuous and more people like yourself (you personally being a good person doesn't change this) are allowed to continue to dilute our societies.
You can cherry pick beautiful photos of any setting.

But with respect to Iceland, yes, it's a nice and beautiful place overall. That is, of course, not only due to its homogeneous culture/race. It's also small enough that the larger powers do not see it as a threat, and thus it is allowed to do its thing, most of the time. A good example of this is in agriculture, the meat in Iceland is known to be of higher quality, because they've been breeding cows and sheep their way for several hundred years. If it were part of the EU, that would likely not be allowed, and its internal agricultural industry would be wiped out.

Iceland came this close to facing economic devastation a few years ago, due to its banking system (which does not involve a lot of Jews). As you might recall, Germany tries to economically wipe out Portugal, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Spain, and Greece, and to place the control of those countries under the command of German (non-Jewish) capital. It was widely remarked that Merkel might succeed where Hitler had failed.

Iceland can also get away with spending less than 1% of its GDP on its military.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

Ethnonationalist-feminism.jpg
Ethnonationalist-feminism.jpg (84.34 KiB) Viewed 726 times

:angel:
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 months ago

The Facebook/Twitter/Youtube bans look largely haphazard, prone to corruption, and overall incompetent.

A "benefit" of the US system is that they can delegate everything to corporations, and then claim that they're still respecting free speech because corporations are private. That's cute. In reality, these companies are effectively utilities, and further, their wealth is the result of taxpayer-funded investments in technology that spanned decades.

The actual issues involved are that Facebook, etc. want to balance competing priorities. On the one hand, they want to maintain their government-sponsored monopolies, and so they have to somewhat yield to pressure from the authorities to help control the public narrative. On the other hand, they want the traffic that alt-righters bring, and they know that if they lose that traffic they might end up sponsoring a competitor.

A relevant quote on how the public narratives are manipulated:
Image
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
Ethnonationalist-feminism.jpg


:angel:
Yes, it is the same game, Fred. And we're playing to win it, while you'd rather sit back and let the feminists win it because *insert bumbling Jordan Peterson nonsense here*
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 months ago
The Facebook/Twitter/Youtube bans look largely haphazard, prone to corruption, and overall incompetent.

A "benefit" of the US system is that they can delegate everything to corporations, and then claim that they're still respecting free speech because corporations are private. That's cute. In reality, these companies are effectively utilities, and further, their wealth is the result of taxpayer-funded investments in technology that spanned decades.

The actual issues involved are that Facebook, etc. want to balance competing priorities. On the one hand, they want to maintain their government-sponsored monopolies, and so they have to somewhat yield to pressure from the authorities to help control the public narrative. On the other hand, they want the traffic that alt-righters bring, and they know that if they lose that traffic they might end up sponsoring a competitor.

A relevant quote on how the public narratives are manipulated:
Image
In other words, "Controlled opposition"

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Douglas Murray is crushing it again on the subject of the new secular religion of identity politics.

Current highlight for me, and this is the idea I was defending in the thread about the federal judge ruling in favor of Harvard against the discriminated Asian students:

The journalist asks Murray "what is wrong with fighting for a better world?"

To which he replies: "It depends if you are making the world a better place or if you're making it worse"

"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Gad Saad in his last video: "Last I checked we don't live in North Korea or communist China but this is the world we now live in, where students are afraid to identify themselves because they are critical of their university."

"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Gad Saad in his last video: "Last I checked we don't live in North Korea or communist China but this is the world we now live in, where students are afraid to identify themselves because they are critical of their university."
Well, that's what happens when you treat your nation as a proposition instead of a home for those whom it was intended — you get the USSR.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

I remember taking a class in sociology at university and we were told all forms of politics is identity politics.

Even Marxism, he explained, which isn't about the individual. becomes about the individual when one considers ones economic standing.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
I remember taking a class in sociology at university and we were told all forms of politics is identity politics.

Even Marxism, he explained, which isn't about the individual. becomes about the individual when one considers ones economic standing.
That makes literally no sense given that Marxism's identities are determined by class definitions, at least before they implement communism in which everyone supposedly becomes "equal" comrades.

So when those people considered their economic standing, it was still about "us" and "them"

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
That makes literally no sense given that Marxism's identities are determined by class definitions, at least before they implement communism in which everyone supposedly becomes "equal" comrades.

So when those people considered their economic standing, it was still about "us" and "them"
I think his line of thinking is that us is an identity.

Our identity is that of those who lack the means of production: we are the we and I of the proletariat

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admin, Bing [Bot] and 2 guests